Hello Alpha!!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hello Alpha!!!!!

i just wanna say Hi to Alpha, you see I do not know if someone here still recognize me.. its been almost over a year since i left here.. feeling nostalgic when some of the great alliances are still standing still and other perished..

right now, i feel like playing again but, unfortunately my account was deleted due to inactivity.. so at the moment i have a level 2 town.. hahaha

cabaldurst
  • Dark_Angel wrote:

yo cabal waz up??? to those who don't know him he is one of maggies boys lol enjoy the game mate....

lol at you DA in your last 200 posts in board i found maggz name in every post of yours :lol:

you really trying very hard to get her attention or what :!:

may be you have bad experience with soo called maggz boys :whistling:

mind your own business and forget your SHI roots it will be good for you and good for our eyes to to not see your BS talks
  • ozzymandias wrote:

Its nice to see you back calderburst and nice to see that you got an account to play. Hope you enjoy the game again old friend

thanks man!!! as always you misspelled my name! hahaha thats one thing i know its you old friend.. :P
  • ~Ryuk~ wrote:

Dark_Angel wrote:

yo cabal waz up??? to those who don't know him he is one of maggies boys lol enjoy the game mate....

lol at you DA in your last 200 posts in board i found maggz name in every post of yours :lol:

you really trying very hard to get her attention or what :!:

may be you have bad experience with soo called maggz boys :whistling:

mind your own business and forget your SHI roots it will be good for you and good for our eyes to to not see your BS talks

Common Ryuk aare you jealous LOL
    i don't need to take Maggie's attention as we are this close :beer:
    so better SYFMO as you don't have any business with us...

to be on topic, Cabal aren't you playing again man?
  • Dark_Angel wrote:

lol are you that dumb DA or you just acting :rolleyes:
    write even love poetry for maggz here this is not my business :lol: but you bring us to in your talks

you the one who need to SYFMO about us in board, you and Ardohoth consistently bringing us and try to laugh at us in every possible reply you guys wrote in board in last few months lol if we have war or conflict between us and your comments came in these places no one will bother lol but you guys if you post in CTs exchange thread you will bring us their to :pillepalle:

time to shut your mouths really and if you have really problem with us fix it ingame not here :)
  • ~Ryuk~ wrote:

Dark_Angel wrote:

lol are you that dumb DA or you just acting :rolleyes:
    write even love poetry for maggz here this is not my business :lol: but you bring us to in your talks

you the one who need to SYFMO about us in board, you and Ardohoth consistently bringing us and try to laugh at us in every possible reply you guys wrote in board in last few months lol if we have war or conflict between us and your comments came in these places no one will bother lol but you guys if you post in CTs exchange thread you will bring us their to :pillepalle:

time to shut your mouths really and if you have really problem with us fix it ingame not here :)

why Don't you Guys stop the hating and give each other a hug... just don't be a homo though :D

chocolate wrote:

glad to see old players coming back

yeah chocoloco... but sadly more old time friends are inactive nowadays.. :(