[PSA] FeC gives sewage treatment workers a bad name

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• [PSA] FeC gives sewage treatment workers a bad name

Food for thought
    -They hire mercenaries to deal with their problems because they lack the ability to fight. Hence why they've hired the Arbiter to attack my alliance
    -They share accounts. Ape and Pre do it all the time
    -They harass players even after there asked to be left alone, namely me and my group

I used to be a former leader of the Rho FeC alliance only to be back stabbed and ousted. They got mad because we lost the war to SPADA and pinned it on me since I was one of the few who had the guts to says so. I left these guys in my dust and moved on with my life this was several months ago, not to contact them sense. These fools have now begun harassing myself and my alliance. I'd like to clear the air and tell people who FeC really are. Ape is known for his maniacal back talking. His tongue is gilded. Do not trust him nor his alliance. He will backstab and betray you just as he did to me and my crew

Rommel
    Leader of the Aiel

Now he will give some whimsical reply as if I am some deluded, immature, etc. I'm tired of this crap. I just wanted to be left alone. This has gone beyond just a simple game. Leave me alone.
  • Oh, ranting again and looking for sympathy i suppose?

I must say, FEC is much better now compared before WHEN you were the leader.

If FEC is harassing your alliance, why cry here in the forums? Why not put up a fight and retaliate?

Tsk tsk tsk.....

I dont remember members from the new FEC alliance crying about being harassed by SPADA players lately. Posting this now only shows why FEC has to oust someone like you my friend...

^^

-----

Cheers to APE, jed and his team!
  • thanks for the props Evil. 8-)

as for Rommel's post.... sure there were some awkward moments when you left, but nothing as awkward as your man kicking out every member of our alliance. Also, funny how SPADA stopped attacking us once your lot left. as for harassing you, I guess VINA lost interest in us, ESR became too busy claiming how awesome their one player is, and P-DES got all mixed up pillaging themselves. Our war with OBGYN [or is it OB-K] is over and we finally remembered how big of a pain it was to have every member rejoin our alliance?

oh no, that's not it. Pants made a bet with Wyd that he couldn't get you to use the words "my", "tongue", "in", and... (well, i'm sure you know the 4th word) in one post on the forums. Looks like wyd wins this one, though Pants gets partial credit because rommel used the word "harass", which pretty close who what was needed.

On a side note, why in the world would you make a public post if you wanted to be left alone. You of all people had to know we would not be able to resist this. And if it is food for thought, I'll take a Denver Omelet.

-jed
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. "
  • Haha ^ FeC is the bomb. Only reason to join them, you can have fun :p people like Jed and Ape and pre give you a reason to keep playing. Not only to fight haha.
    Gj Jed :p
  • QED Soldier wrote:

I used to be a former leader of the Rho FeC alliance only to be back stabbed and ousted.

I never recall you having any leadership other than some make believe co-leader tag ranked as "Leader"... There is no such thing as a "co-leader", it's just some tag given out to special needs children to make them feel better about themselves.

QED Soldier wrote:

They got mad because we lost the war to SPADA and pinned it on me since I was one of the few who had the guts to says so.

Noone was upset about losing the WAR with SPADA, they kicked out butts... you pointing that out is like telling everyone that sun rises everyday.... thanks for stating the obvious, genius.

QED Soldier wrote:

I left these guys in my dust and moved on with my life this was several months ago, not to contact them sense. These fools have now begun harassing myself and my alliance.

Hey, I was just being nice and letting you know that you weren't elected as the new leader of [FeC]... I know it was like 2 months late, but I felt it would be wrong to leave you hanging for so long.

QED Soldier wrote:

I'd like to clear the air and tell people who FeC really are. Ape is known for his maniacal back talking. His tongue is gilded. Do not trust him nor his alliance. He will backstab and betray you just as he did to me and my crew

That's life big boy... Ape is a nice guy and he will try to be friendly to you and work things out behind the scenes, but some people aren't worth having around... such as yourself. I can't speak for anyone else, but I was up front and honest with you, as I am with everyone. If I don't like you, I will be sure to let everyone know about it... in PUBLIC. I don't do that one on one stuff.

QED Soldier wrote:

I'm tired of this crap. I just wanted to be left alone. This has gone beyond just a simple game. Leave me alone.

This is another reason why you're a horrible "co-leader" and player... if you wanted to be left alone, well... creating whiny threads like this one isn't going to help your situation. You can expect some personal lovin from Wyd Stantz soon on Rho and Gamma.

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers
  • :cookie:

The following is a random sentence, for some strange reason the mods get mad when you only post emoto thingies.

Verbal Warning for Spam by Mirarik: Please stay ontopic and ensure your posts are productive.
  • DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:

:cookie:

The following is a random sentence, for some strange reason the mods get mad when you only post emoto thingies.

Verbal Warning for Spam by Mirarik: Please stay ontopic and ensure your posts are productive.

Actually I was on topic, I was offering him a cookie to maybe make his poor little feelings hurt a little less. It's along the same lines as everyone else in here. This whole thread is unproductive, it's just some guy feeling sorry for himself hoping everyone else will feel sorry for him to.
  • For the mods:If you read Rommel (QED soldier)'s post it's pretty obvious to me it is trolling.
    Seriously, it is just asking for a negative response from Fec members/ leadership.

For the FeC members:
    This guy [Rommel] messaged me saying he was going to attack our leader. I didn't even feel the need to warn our leader because of how much lower Rommel's general score was. Nice job defending your alliance, Rommel. Like always, i gave him a respectful response because i thought he deserved the decency.
    If you FeC people know Rommel better than me than it should be clear to you that this thread is a complete joke.

Sorry Rommel, but this thread is pretty bad.
  • If you don't believe me and where I'm coming from look at FeC's external. Look at The Aiel's external. I created FeC's external. They stole it and claimed it as their own after I asked them to take it down and start fresh. That I had stolen it from somebody else. This is not the only type of crap I've had to go through.

They came within my alliance (I founded it, those FeC guys merged into mine), stole it(leadership was split 50 50 between Pre and I, Ape replaced Pre and he kicked me from leadership through lies and distortion of reality), and stole my HTML work (I had asked them to create their own instead of using my work).

I walked away and began fresh. Fighting them within the game would have been futile, it would not gain my reputation or alliance back. I acted honorably and walked away with my friends from these mutineers.
    I did not talk to them for several months until they began harassing me again.

If haters got to hate and call me immature for calling them out publicly whatever.

(I did not report you my friend) I'm sorry if that happened to you. Prob something else they will pin on me.

The post was edited 7 times, last by QED Soldier ().

• sorry, dude

Once again, what you said at me just now was a complete troll.
    I'm not going to defend myself, nor take the bait and try to verbally attack you back... our leader likes loot, your members provide, enough said.
    (EDIT: just after i wrote that ^ Rommel edited his post, so his troll at me was erased. sorry for any confusion caused...... Seriously, he edited his post 4 times already)
    (EDIT: Rommel just edited his post again, making that 7 edits i believe... Anyway, Rommel, you shouldn't have made this thread, but i do feel bad if what you said about the external alliance page is true to both sides of the story. [most of you won't know what I'm talking about because he will probably edit the stuff i just talked about out of his post again] )

@ chickensong
    haha, you always know just what to say :thumbup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fella ().

• Ur Leader is several hundred k in TS I believe. The guys he were attacking were non hostile neighbors on his island below 50k TS who had asked multiple times for him to stop. This is not the issue at hand in this thread. Your interjection into this thread was an attempt at flaming. Nor did I report you for this.

If you support trying to drive out low score players from the game just starting that is your choice buddy not mine.

Haters got to hate
  • I don't think what i said was flaming, I'm pretty sure...

I do agree with you though, "haters got to [gonna] hate"
    but chickensong said that, at least give him credit if you are going to quote him ;)
  • If Chickensong actually did create that saying I would credit him. But I believe its a common enough terminology not to imply ownership on a first come first served membership

It was at least off topic

I will even admit that bringing this up publicly was prob not for the best but it was late, I was tired, and I was a bit ticked off at the messages I was getting from FeC. What threw me off was them hiring somebody else to attack my alliance.

Haters got to hate TM

The post was edited 3 times, last by QED Soldier ().

• If it isn't GREEN, kill it, burn it, loot it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with pillaging anyone even if they are low level players. If their warehouse are full of goodies and no hideouts then why not, right? Lucky for Aiel alliance you are not our neighbors in-game, otherwise, you will be looted on a daily basis.

Also, if you are so bitter with the external page issue, then WHY NOT CREATE a BETTER and a COOLER one than that of FECs?

:D
  • Nah, I didn't create that saying... It's been around for a long time.
    I agree with Neugent on this one... Lootable resources are exactly what they say on the tin: lootable.