[PSA] FeC gives sewage treatment workers a bad name

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The issue that was being run into in this particular instance was that my player was trying to get his GR upgraded at the time the attacks began. He was below 20k at the time. What bothered me particularly is that they are both on the same island. Its usual in these instances for people not to attack each other precluding war, or it being the very beginning of a server. I think this server is old enough not to warrant hitting small players. Does getting a few k in resources warrant the potential of kicking players from the game before they can even fight back or even have the potential to to fight back? rhetorical I viewed this case in particular as bullying. yes there is a time and place for learning to protect resources, but in this particular case the actions I felt were unwarranted. The guy didn't even have the good nature to tell the guy why he was pillaging or what he should do to improve his defense. This would have been the case if the player in question was worried about the smaller player being a weak part in island defense in the protection of his town.

I'm sorry but if your trying to pass such actions off as teaching. I don't buy it. There's constructive teaching (one time hit, pref an explanation via pm afterward but not required). Many many times without responding at all. I don't buy it. Its bullying and unsportsmanlike. That is my opinion. I'd rather not see this server become depopulated as well.
  • Rommel pillaging is part of the game so you just need not to make yourself a target for farmers ... if I see a farm why would I not farm him ... so stop crying here and tell him to defend himself ...

And those FeC guyz dont like you because you want to be a dictator ... kicking anyone who doesn't follow you ( just because of posting on forum ) and you're kinda :pillepalle: ... :lol:
  • Good to hear from the honorable Rumbles! Our ingame attempts at conversation generally get a 'Leave me alone' response. Our love goes unrequited.

Sorry not to post sooner but didn't know about it until recently. I simply must pay attention. (So much to do, so little time...)

Couple of things to ponder as well.
    FeC gives sewage workers a bad name? I guess I used to think so as well, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Hired killers? Oh, we've been found out!!! Actually, we were all sitting around in the hot tub making bubbles and decided we needed to wipe out Rommel, the desert chicken. Since he was so fierce and all we had to get somebody really, really good to fight him. It wasn't a job for the faint of heart and we were all glad Kuma the Tyrant stepped up. (He was paid off in cookies.) Sure enough, after a pillage or two Mitt, the Romney went on vacation. A form of strategy vastly superior to anything we could dream up.
    Share accounts? Egads! Somebody tell the GO's! They do share girlfriends and trade baseball cards I hear. Something we should check into as well.
    Former leader of FeC? Interesting claim to make. As Vernon would say, "Wonderful to think...". For the record, Rompers was given a title of Leader. At one time everyone in FeC had the title of Leader. It was a grand moment to be sure. Appreciated by some more than others.
    Backstabbed? Was it unwanted? Unpleasant? Didn't the Rumsfield look forward to it? Or backwards as the case may be? (Maybe this one should be left alone.)
    Ape's tongue is gilded? I've heard his nipples are pierced, but the tongue gilding is new. Sounds kind of exciting though. And did you folks know that Romly has shingles? And gout? (I read it in The Enquirer.)
    FeC's external copied from AIEL? When FeC is older? Ah mates, there is the cleverness of FeC. To be able to copy the future is a gift indeed. Could we take a second and honor bob for his contribution on that external? Truly the stuff of genius that there...
    Well, all for now. By the way, Rimmey, you've fallen to 40th place in that election for leader of FeC. We'd almost suggest you find a smaller alliance to ensure that you never finish that badly should you ever run for leader of an alliance again. Just a helpful hint.

As Wally would say, "Good days to ya!"
    Now if you'll excuse me I must be off to make more cookies for the Kumster.

FeC Rocks!!!!
    Long live The Circle and all that groovy stuff!!
  • Looking at all this, I'd have to say that Rommers wants back in to FeC. Unfortunately, I can't endorse that until he proves to me he has mastered my technique of self defense - dropping trou and backing into the attacker. This is a devastating defense, and I would think someone calling himself Rommel would be excited to try it. If he gets too excited, I have a cream that will keep him from finishing too early.

I do have to commend him on the whining though - it's pretty high quality. I'm convinced the reason he went into v-mode was to go to occupy wall street to learn how to cry about how unfair the world is in a more grand-standy kind of way. I'm pretty sure he's just one or two speeches away from convincing Bush+ (Obama) to give him a welfare check and a bag of weed. Don't let this dream die Romms! You got this one in the bag :thumbsup:

-- DownWithPants

P.S. Attacking small players is hilarious.

[liscr]Verbal Warning: Trolling
    Please read the board rules again
    liscr[/liscr]

.ORG Epsilon [QUIT] (former leader, now banned)

Haven't been banned since 2009!

• QED Soldier wrote:

I harshly condone the pillaging of those who cannot fight back. Its not oh whats the word. Sportsmanlike.

Are you sure that the word "condone" means what you think it means?

Or, to put it differently: do you actually harshly give tacit approval to the pillaging of those who cannot fight back?

I'm just asking. Wouldn't want any misunderstandings to result from imprecise language, you know.
  • QED Soldier wrote:

I am some deluded, immature, etc.
    That's probably the only true statement you've made. You've claimed that you were the leader of FeC and were ousted...here's a question. If you're a leader and no one wants to follow you, then are you still a leader? ?( hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :wacko:
  • geloko97 wrote:

Rommel pillaging is part of the game so you just need not to make yourself a target for farmers ... if I see a farm why would I not farm him ... so stop crying here and tell him to defend himself ...

And those FeC guyz dont like you because you want to be a dictator ... kicking anyone who doesn't follow you ( just because of posting on forum ) and you're kinda :pillepalle: ... :lol:

This one was very well said. If you can't afford attacks, then go find other games. I recommend play farmville or cityville. Hey! Restaurant city is still fun. This game is pure STRATEGY. If you can't strategize, then its your problem. :thumbup:
  • Ahhhh Rimmley Rommels so good to finally hear your views on the matter. I was beginning to think maybe you were holding your breath for the outcome of that election. (You did lose by the way...Well you got one vote. Your mother said you were a talented kid with extroardinary vision.) Don't worry though, Wyd Stantz is recounting every ballot by hand as we speak. We are very concerned for your well being and want to make sure that this election is fair! Sounds like you have gone through a bad breakup. I have a song you can dedicate to us! Where I'm At by Lloyd Banks Ft. Eminem. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go share my account with Ape.

-Pre
    P.s. We will get back to you with that recount! I will have my troops send it over right as soon as I get done with VINA.
  • SPADA

please
    refrain from posting here this thread is not going friendly anymore...
    ( even thou you are RIGHT ^,.......,^ )

let them solve their own problem we are not involved here..

@ PDES

thank you sir your alliance too has good fighting skilss

@ Rommel

sorry for some misunderstanding with us keep it cool men :thumbup:
  • QFT and in case it gets deleted. (prolly should get in the habit of quoting runny's posts too with all the editing.

FatManLittleBoy wrote:

my technique of self defense - dropping trou and backing into the attacker. This is a devastating defense...

-- DownWithPants

wow. now I see what VINA enjoys attacking you so much.

Face it romeytron, you didn't fit in with us. (the fact that we merged in to your alliance is only schematics.) We are a bunch of jerks and a-holes. (see above quote) We love troll bait. I'm sure at some point this thread will evolve much further past the OP and likely comments won't even involve RimJob. not sure why BoJ doesn't want SPADA or P-DES to play in these games, he/she must be a real buzzkillington. VINA prolly just doesn't understand this as google translator probably has difficulties with words like trou, rimjob, and attacking new players. seriously, why is a thread about FeC at all mentioning attacking new players, looking at you VINA and P-DES. :p

I've thoroughly enjoyed the debate about how FeC is the most superior alliance in Rho, we are so efficient, we didn't even have to create and external page. Though, Exodvs (rambert's buddy) gets the award for most efficient. he wiped out our whole alliance in one fell swoop. you prolly forget about that ringtone, but ultimately, I'm sure that is why FeC holds such contempt for Aiel. I know that is why I do.

God I love Trolls! we need more flamers though, Wyd and Pants can't be the only ones here.... :o

-jed

btw

love the hate guys

Ur just proving my point

seriously, something that short required 2 edits?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. "
  • And so

QED
    quod erat demonstrandum

My point has been conveyed rather adequately with the statements that have been submitted by the various representatives of FeC. At their convenience the Mods may close this thread. PK :love:
  • QED Soldier wrote:

At their convenience the Mods may close this thread. PK :love:
    I prefer it remain open. What a wonderful discussion.

-jed
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. "
  • QED Soldier wrote:

Ur Leader is several hundred k in TS I believe. The guys he were attacking were non hostile neighbors on his island below 50k TS who had asked multiple times for him to stop. This is not the issue at hand in this thread. Your interjection into this thread was an attempt at flaming. Nor did I report you for this.

If you support trying to drive out low score players from the game just starting that is your choice buddy not mine.

Haters got to hate

Boo freakin hoo. Puupea attacks me all the time, he his bout 5x my size. I haven't left the game (yet). Keep your head up little buddy, just keep in mind when you hit rock bottom, theres only one way to go from there, unfortunately crying like a 2 year old kid in need of some chocolate milk isn't the way to make it better.
  • As Rommel requested for this thread to be closed, I have to type fast :thumbdown:

Well, first of all, I want to thank everyone who responded against Rommel in regards to the pillaging small players bit. You literally took the words out of my mind and posted them for me on the boards. anyway, simply put... When i was a small player i used these clever little buildings called WAREHOUSES. For those who don't know, in Ikariam warehouses protect your goods. I personally highly recommend these for beginners, particularly beginners who happen to wear an 'Aiel' tag.

@FatManLittleBoy

HAHAHAHA, dude... I have much bro love for you. I mean, seriously.... This quote is pretty funny

Quoted from "FatManLittleBoy"

Looking at all this, I'd have to say that Rommers wants back in to FeC. Unfortunately, I can't endorse that until he proves to me he has mastered my technique of self defense - dropping trou and backing into the attacker. This is a devastating defense, and I would think someone calling himself Rommel would be excited to try it. If he gets too excited, I have a cream that will keep him from finishing too early.

I do have to commend him on the whining though - it's pretty high quality. I'm convinced the reason he went into v-mode was to go to occupy wall street to learn how to cry about how unfair the world is in a more grand-standy kind of way. I'm pretty sure he's just one or two speeches away from convincing Bush+ (Obama) to give him a welfare check and a bag of weed. Don't let this dream die Romms! You got this one in the bag :thumbsup:

-- DownWithPants

Rommel, I'm sorry for trying to give Chickensong the credit for a quote. You have as many rights to it as Chickensong does.

I also want to warn Rommel not to create any irrational threads just because it is late and he is being an Angry Amy. Congrats, bro... see what you accomplished?

P.S. I want to personally give me sympathy for FeC. They had to deal with this guy when he was in their alliance. I'm truly sorry for you, FeC

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fella ().

• "RomBomBiddilyBang" wrote:

My point has been conveyed rather adequately

I searched your posts and I can't find this point that you allude to. Only thing showing there is some good old fashioned self pity looking for some company. I know just the thing to cheer you up and it involves whipped cream. Don't be nervous, and for crying out loud - don't clench!

.ORG Epsilon [QUIT] (former leader, now banned)

Haven't been banned since 2009!