[PSA] FeC gives sewage treatment workers a bad name

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• FatManLittleBoy wrote:

"RomBomBiddilyBang" wrote:

My point has been conveyed rather adequately

I searched your posts and I can't find this point that you allude to. Only thing showing there is some good old fashioned self pity looking for some company. I know just the thing to cheer you up and it involves whipped cream. Don't be nervous, and for crying out loud - don't clench!

his points were:

QED Soldier wrote:

Food for thought
    -They hire mercenaries to deal with their problems because they lack the ability to fight. Hence why they've hired the Arbiter to attack my alliance
    -They share accounts. Ape and Pre do it all the time
    -They harass players even after there asked to be left alone, namely me and my group

i dont see Fec saying "yes we hire mercenaries to take care of you", "yes we share accounts" nor "we harass people even after they ask to be left alone."
    Unless ive missed a part showing why "FeC gives sewage treatment workers a bad name" is correct his points have not conveyed at all. Unless his "adequately" was some idiotic attempt to use sarcasm, in which case i would agree. Your point has not conveyed at all.

QED Soldier wrote:

I feel sorry for Poland by your views.

I come from a server where pillaging low score players(those who are still on the tech path) is viewed negatively, as it helps drive them out of the game.

I harshly condone the pillaging of those who cannot fight back. Its not oh whats the word. Sportsmanlike.

Discussion Use and abuse of smaller players in Gamma, for larger player benefits.

this is not gamma, this is Rho. Servers are different. If you cant live with how things are on Rho and you need to cry about it i bet there are plenty of other server or like someone else here suggested go play farmville, cityville, etc. Perhaps someone is even looking for new friends in The Sims Social.
    Im sure its not just Fec attacking lowbies, someone else even posted other alliances doing it too.. why dont you make a topic comparing them to something too and see if you can get the least liked player on rho 2012 award.

Now he will give some whimsical reply as if I am some deluded, immature, etc. I'm tired of this crap. I just wanted to be left alone. This has gone beyond just a simple game. Leave me alone

lemme break this down..

-Now he will give some whimsical reply as if I am some deluded, immature, etc.
    you probably are if you need to go to the boards and whine. example follows a couple of lines below that:

These fools have now begun harassing myself and my alliance. I'd like to clear the air and tell people who FeC really are. Ape is known for his maniacal back talking. His tongue is gilded. Do not trust him nor his alliance. He will backstab and betray you just as he did to me and my crew

wow, personal attacks AND trying to get others to hate upon them over a personal issue. that's not immature at all. :phatgrin:
    If everyone who holds a grudge against someone for whatever reason at this game would make a topic about it.. oh boy, gameforge would need another server to just support the board needs. I spot some republican style propaganda here.

-I'm tired of this crap. I just wanted to be left alone.
    Is this were i offer you the first cookie and some tea?
    "They got mad because we lost the war to SPADA and pinned it on me since I was one of the few who had the guts to says so."
    why werent the other "few" pinned upon & why are they not crying here?

-This has gone beyond just a simple game. Leave me alone.
    Yes. we all know how complex this is. Its not like we're playing starcraft or anything.
    You are hurt and you need to cry about it. Idea: grow up, its just a game, stop caring.

I will even admit that bringing this up publicly was prob not for the best but it was late, I was tired, and I was a bit ticked off at the messages I was getting from FeC.

take responsibility for your actions, dont do stuff first and make up lame excuses.
    me: im sorry i stabbed 5 guys last night, but it was late, i was tired and they were giving me the :gamer: look
    judge: i totally understand, you are free to go, do you want a cookie with that? :cookie:

if youre making excuses youre kinda admitting you did stuff wrong :chinese:

Actually the first couple of replies in this topic pretty much already sum up how silly you are.
    Now back to more of Rommel's stuff:
    If you don't believe me and where I'm coming from look at FeC's external. Look at The Aiel's external. I created FeC's external. They stole it and claimed it as their own after I asked them to take it down and start fresh. That I had stolen it from somebody else. This is not the only type of crap I've had to go through.
    Ok... here is where most people should give up on you.
    Are you complaining about something they "stole" from you, then saying you stole it from someone else? :dash:
    Your grammar isnt perfectly well here.. the other case would be them saying you stole it from someone while you didnt, in which case:
    if you make something while being a part of them, they should have the right to decide to keep it. If this werent the case all rival companies had to do is buy/hire the guy who made some invention for their current company, wait till the company starts applying the invention and create losses by having the guy claim it all back.

Its usual in these instances for people not to attack each other precluding war, or it being the very beginning of a server. I think this server is old enough not to warrant hitting small players. Does getting a few k in resources warrant the potential of kicking players from the game before they can even fight back or even have the potential to to fight back?

at the beginning of a server i'd like to pillage others to gain extra resources and grow faster than those around me. Which might end up in those guys working together to mess me up. Do new people have no chance at all? There's a 0 military guide somwhere, they can strengthen themselves till theyre high enough to join an alliance, or they can join one that helps new players right away. Godly protection gives them plenty of time to get their stuff straight.

geloko97 wrote:

Rommel pillaging is part of the game so you just need not to make yourself a target for farmers ... if I see a farm why would I not farm him ... so stop crying here and tell him to defend himself ...

And those FeC guyz dont like you because you want to be a dictator ... kicking anyone who doesn't follow you ( just because of posting on forum ) and you're kinda :pillepalle: ... :lol:
    <= agreed, i dont see the need of why someone had to go and report this.. it's even from a spada guy.
    back to the point: if those guys were suffering so much and FeC wasnt telling them how to protect themselves.. you being allknowning about who's being attacked couldve PMed them and given that information to them right? Did you or are they still being messed up by them?

QED Soldier wrote:

Your games and immaturity do not work geloko. You will not get a rise out of me. Weird font, insults, and all.
    Yes. You dont show immaturity and insults at all, its not like ive pointed cases of it out in the above text either. You're the one who started "the game" here by flaming them, you couldve anticipated this would happen. "Weird font" is part of the forum.. how is it weird? Weird is subjective... if the font is so bad maybe you can PM gameforge about it so they can delete it from here.

+1 for Jefferson, he makes me giggle with his semi-off-topicness
    the people above my post have already pointed out your sillyness, but how could i have gone and not post in a thread that was obviously created to start trolling and flaming. The title by itself should be enough for anyone who knows the slightest bit about trolling to spot it out.

For the record, i only came to the Rho forums in the first place because
    1. The account giveaway section didnt have any accounts giving away @ Rho
    2. in the past someone had made a topic here named "Account in rho" which no moderator moved to the designated section, making me end up here looking for a cool account.

PS. if you actually read this instead of going "TL: DR", you might want to find a better way to spend your time.

great, now i even needed an edit to fix the TL DR part.. the : + D turned into :D
  • Well, Rumpelstiltskin, there you have it. Perhaps stomping the wee foot and turning blue would be of some comfort.

I'm ah beginnin' to like that there Row! Kinda wish I could be in their alliance!

Oh, and Rumply? FeC never hired anyone to attack you. That's a bit on the absurd side there.
    Not saying we would never do that kind of thing, but we'd probably save it for somebody even more nastyevilputridstinkiermeanervicious-er than you. That'd encompass pretty much the whole world of Rho.
    Kuma the Tyrant needs no help!!

Hugs and kisses all,

an FeC supporter from way back...
  • row wrote:

FatManLittleBoy wrote:

"RomBomBiddilyBang" wrote:

My point has been conveyed rather adequately

I searched your posts and I can't find this point that you allude to. Only thing showing there is some good old fashioned self pity looking for some company. I know just the thing to cheer you up and it involves whipped cream. Don't be nervous, and for crying out loud - don't clench!

his points were: [and many things were discussed]

The thing is that he's all over the place with no real reason. Sure, he complains about a lot of stuff - but why? What's the point? I suppose he doesn't have a reason other than he's angry and wants the world to know he's angry. Frankly, I'm not sure why he's angry. In the election we had, he totally earned more votes than either bob or some of the members of VINA.

.ORG Epsilon [QUIT] (former leader, now banned)

Haven't been banned since 2009!

• QED Soldier wrote:

Does getting a few k in resources warrant the potential of kicking players from the game before they can even fight back or even have the potential to to fight back?

yes... yes it does.

Here is my view point. Ikariam distracts people from real life, it burdens people with virtual obligations. It divides relationships and family. During WAR it makes you stay up in the middle of the night moving your army around... setting your alarm clock to wake you up when your troops land just so you can move them into a fight. The game becomes an addiction to some... some people even get too emotionally invested into the game and start crying when things don't go their way(ie. Rommel). It's sad really.

Anyway to prevent this from happening I encourage myself and others to attack players(small or large) until they leave the game. I don't do this to be mean, I do this because I care.

I think it's time FatManLittleBoy and I bring back [QUIT] Go Inactive

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers
  • Egads!! The discourse takes on a life of its own around here!

Egads pluribus unimas erotis demonstratodumski (and that's all I got to say about that - Gump)

My troops? They will travel and pillage based upon the availability of good chocolate chip cookies. Accusing them of greater mental abililties would be sheer folly.

Jefferson