WAR vs VN_SL

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• xinupeikarima wrote:

giannis-WAR wrote:

xinupeikarima wrote:

How poor both of you are! Just kids , not warriors which you are proud as reality Greek hero: 4 allies (WAR, GRE, PHNIX, UMAD ) VS 1 ally - VNSl, sax :rolleyes: :D :P

This is getting ridiculous..WE DONT CARE so stop crying and post some CRs pls..
    What is the CRs ,?? ?(

And this is why, VN_SL will never been taken seriously, and only be seen as farms *facepalm*

*Edited to remove quoted smiley spam ~ Twisty
  • The vn_sl famous for:
    Their multiple accounts (everybody knows it)
    The dirty practices (for example throwing wonders of other alliances)

+1 Warning for disregarding of rules/TC ~ Twisty
    Reminder about multi-account accusations on the board was already given by Jellie on the previous page.
    Warnings now for all who persist in making such accusations.
    If you suspect multi-accounting please report it ingame rather than slander on the forums.
  • xinupeikarima wrote:

What is the CRs ,?? ?(

:lol:
    CR stands combat report.
    Its where you show the results of the battle.

With that aside, good job WAR, so far based on the posted CRs, you dominate these multi accounters :hail:

+1 Warning for disregard of rules/TC ~ Twisty
    As with poster above, accusations of ingame rule breaches aren't premitted on the board.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Alpha]iWin101
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • VN_SL. You must fight or you will be ground to dust. You claim to be fighters but talk is cheap, it's time to show it now. 3 on 1 or 10 on 1 makes no difference. The others are right, Alpha is not a friendly place, especially for the weak.
  • Jellie has already asked for people to keep multi-account accusations or slander out of this thread, for those who continue to persist in doing so warnings will be given out as I have just done.

If you suspect users of breaking ingame rules please report it ingame. Likewise if a group or user has a record of ingame rule breaking then discussing it on the board (or posting in reference to it) is not permitted.

Please also keep in mind the smiley-spam rules. Users are only permitted to post up to 5 static smileys or 3 animated ones. This includes smileys in quotes and signatures. I've edited out the excessive smileys in the quoted posts above and given the original poster a verbal reminder of the rule by PM.

Carry on! :ninja:
  • xinupeikarima wrote:

polandpoland wrote:

That's funny because I'm not Greek and I don't think those "4" have even lifted a finger to crush you. Maybe a pinkie at most.
    Do not understand what you mean?

Is it really so hard to understand, it's plain English. What I mean is that they are not even trying to beat you. It's just a side project for all of them. Maybe you can understand that your alliance's torture has just begun.

Whisper of times past.........
  • polandpoland wrote:

xinupeikarima wrote:

polandpoland wrote:

That's funny because I'm not Greek and I don't think those "4" have even lifted a finger to crush you. Maybe a pinkie at most.
    Do not understand what you mean?

Is it really so hard to understand, it's plain English. What I mean is that they are not even trying to beat you. It's just a side project for all of them. Maybe you can understand that your alliance's torture has just begun.

Ah, Understood!! thanks for explaining and threatening. That is not the end, it's just a beginning. Come on, babies :rolleyes: . Just that, I had heard Gre members announce his heroic characteristic before, but we do not think he's found the attacks from the other allies (War, Umad, Phnix), afterwards, he pillages us , but it's not meaning. We do not care about that anymore. See you others battle. :thumbup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by xinupeikarima ().

• They have zero manners and piss off every alliance near them. They start the trouble then when they get smacked around they whine that they are being picked on.

Look at past posts from them on the boards, crying that several alliances are hitting them. No wonder when you act like they do, nobody likes you. They honestly don't know why nobody likes them...

I've already told them, it's their lack of manners and lack of plain simple human decencies that creates so many enemies for them.

Crush them!
  • I see that there are plenty of resources that no one defend ... can Baun interfere? :D
    And I was owed VN alliance with the world Rho, I small and 10 of them on me one!
    They did not let me live, and had no mercy on me
    :cursing:
    was raped and forced to turn off my account ;(

*Edited smiley spam ~ Twisty
  • Watch the smiley's Twomimeda. ^^

A bit of advice would be to only use 1 smiley instead of 3 everytime you wish to use them, you'll be unlikely to go over the limit then ;)

Last friendly reminder about it.
  • Hello VN_SL Asst. Diple..

Lift up your skirts and ran a round your town baby... :thumbdown:
    Stop the propanganda and show some CR(s)...
    :thumbup:
    For the others,great job..
    Feel like to join you guys lol...

• TROMIMEDA wrote:

I see that there are plenty of resources that no one defend ... can Baun interfere? :D
    And I was owed VN alliance with the world Rho, I small and 10 of them on me one!
    They did not let me live, and had no mercy on me
    :cursing:
    was raped and forced to turn off my account ;(

*Edited smiley spam ~ Twisty

That is exactly what they do on other org servers..

The only problem is that with everyone attacking them, half of them v-moded and the rest are getting farmed so no battles for us but as long as the job is getting done it works fine...

VN_SL, for the rest of your Alpha days, you will be farms for ever...