ImperiumExcelon [I E X] vs The Asylum [NWA] (formerly known as Federation NWA)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Total count in damages, generals lost and loot gained

My curiosity has overtaken my lazyness, so I have begun a total count in damages, generals lost and loot gained by both alliances! This will be on side of NWA.....I would be more than happy to see that from IEX side too! Have patience my dear Padawans 8-)
  • Kirilius wrote:

My curiosity has overtaken my lazyness, so I have begun a total count in damages, generals lost and loot gained by both alliances! This will be on side of NWA.....I would be more than happy to see that from IEX side too! Have patience my dear Padawans 8-)

Lol, careful. There's a couple CR's posted by NWA where the player concerned wasn't actually holding the IEX tag at the time of attack :P
    I believe one was removed by a Moderator. But a couple of those posts remain somewhere between pages 5-10 (I forgot >.>).

Anyways, apologies for the delay. Was severely held up yesterday in RL X(
    I have one of my fellow IEX'ers doing calculations, minus the attacks against the two people who didn't hold IEX tags. They should be up shortly.
  • Here is my count, posting for IEX. Could be some minor mistakes there, I hope the total numbers are close to those that will be posted by NWA.

From 528 combat reports, IEX caused 24.489.857 damage, and NWA caused 33.544.147 damage. NWA won by 9.168.458 damage difference.

From the count post 92 was excluded, because Ripx was not holding the IEX tag on time of battle. Also, 3rd battle of post 32 was not counted as it is not the completed one, battle's result counted from post 35, where is posted completed.

Some break down:
    147 crs, 27,84%, were sea battles.
    IEX caused 5.617.485 damage, NWA caused 7.708.570 damage.
    132 crs, 25%, were battles.
    IEX caused 11.845.931 damage and NWA caused 17.135.717 damage.
    51 crs, 9,65%, were battle-loot. This means that in the total damage loot contributed.
    IEX caused 4.522.554 damage, NWA caused 3.814.960 (loot taken in these battles by IEX 816.603, loot taken by NWA 1.050.274).
    198 loot crs, 37,50%. That's battles against only walls.
    IEX took 2.503.887 loot, NWA took 4.884.900 loot.

Damage suffered from units' loss IEX 27.608.973 NWA 21.169.367
    Damage suffered from loot loss IEX 5.935.174 NWA 3.320490

I hope you all enjoyed the war, I know I did, had a couple of good battles and few days of war fever over the pc there. I don't like this to sound as an excuse, but many of IEX members are not good fighters, whereas many NWA members are well-trained in war. In that scope I beleive IEX did very well. I think that IEX if nothing else gave a poke to Epsilon server, increased the interest in the game-also in light of the new sea units appearing for the first time-, and made all those who participated more experienced. Congratulations to all, and especially the winners! :thumbsup:

Pat zi duckling
    You actually tried to pat the duckling = stupid :P
  • Congratulations to both sides:

- IEX for not being afraid to finally declare war on other alliance;

- and ofc NWA for being victorious. :pump:

That was very enjoyable war, I think the best Epsilon had in months. We showed that this server isn't so dead yet. :thumbsup:

Respect for all focused on fighting and not on producing omg-pwny novels. :growup:

And thanks Vivaldi for such detailed war summary. Great job! :beer:
  • Congrats to NWA for proving something we already knew before the WAR started... [IEX] are still a bunch of farmers. I believe [IEX]'s failure can be contributed the number of Non-Americans in their alliance. If you want to win a WAR, you know you better get some Americans in there...

NWA = Winning!

Edit: Just realized we were at WAR with IEX, not IE... I still want james to comment on here!

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers

The post was edited 1 time, last by anynamewildo ().

• Congrats to both sides

I want to express my congrats to my mates in NWA for winning and to IEX for being a cool opponent :thumbup: I was going to calculate the damage for the war, but after seeing what Vivaldi30 has done with the summary of the war....there is no need of that :beer: Good job guys
  • Thanks for the great summary Vivaldi ^^

Victory condition was damages, so NWA win the prize:
    Claim Your Prize Now!

And something for Joker himself, a respectable leader:

Well done. We hope you have fun with your new pony collection.

Good job both sides, as far as I'm concerned, NWA won the war, but both sides are winners because we seem to have woken up the Epsilon server.
    Cookies and milk all around!

Thread can be closed ^^
  • lol Scottster, that Joker pony was awesome, I got a good laugh out of that one, thanks again for the war guys. There are lots more alliances out there that need a good pillaging, don't stop with declaring on us, show Epsilon who's boss! :)