Goodbye

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hi Epsilon,

Just a quick message to say goodbye, I am finishing up playing Ikariam in the next few days, it has been a great 3 years but now time to move on. As I have fought with and against many players here l thought this was the best way to say goodbye. It has been great fun & l thank everyone & wish you well in the future.

My acount will transfer to a new player in a few days

Regards
    Branty
  • OH NO !!!!.........At one time(years ago) Bran and I took on a 6 man Alliance who were hitting a very small 2man Alliance....I like to think that that was the spur that sent Bran on his way to be the best I have ever seen in Epsilon........I am about to lose a friend and a respected Ally.

For those of you who never had the priveledge of working with him or the bad luck of being attacked by him the man is THE MAN....

1 good point.....no more 4 oclock in the morning phone calls from the other side of the planet to tell me I was being attacked.

Will miss you mate....take care :thumbsup:
  • Damn Branty,hope you're quitting for good.
    Now i got a bad feeling coz i was the last person who pillaged you ;(
    i fought few wars against you,and :thumbsup: ,you were a great enemy in all of them.
    Wish you luck,no matter what you're going to do,and...
    GOOD BYE BRAN
  • See ya Branty,
    Thanks for all your help - I totally understand why but on a selfish note wish it weren't so.
    You know where to find us if things change. All the best to you and your family
    G
    Real Life: Sacred Sexual Sharman

"I have skills, I will look for you...................I will find you......................and I will k... you (Liam Neeson)
  • Hopefully, the Branty 2.0 will fill them big shoes.

=)

Cheers, Branty.
    [MEH] Beta and Sigma.
    "Bitter experience in war has taught the maxim that the art of war is the art of the logistically feasible."
    - ADM Hyman Rickover, USN
  • GOOD RIDDANCE! NO ONE LIKED YOU ANYWAY!

Just go away, nobody cares! Go away and never come back!

You know what... you know what!?!? That time we spent on that tradeship together heading to Fhrugby's place... yeah yeah.. you remember?!? Well it meant nothing! nothing! You will never hurt me again! AGAIN!

I just tore your month out of my Studs of Epsilon calendar and I threw it into the fireplace... same fireplace where you told me that you would never leave me!

Bodude... get over here and hold me and tell me everything will be okay and he will be back... right? right? They always come back...

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers
  • Thanks for all the kind words,

For the last year or so l have been writing a training manual for Battles & wonders, l have always be planning to release it to the Ikariam community just now waiting on the board administrators to give me approval to posts under guides on the board, hope people find some use for the information

Regards
    Bran
  • If it has even half of your strategies (other than the 24 hour thing) it will be an amazing guide I'm sure, you've got this game down to a science man, I can't wait to see it.
  • Branty wrote:

Thanks for all the kind words,

For the last year or so l have been writing a training manual for Battles & wonders, l have always be planning to release it to the Ikariam community just now waiting on the board administrators to give me approval to posts under guides on the board, hope people find some use for the information

Regards
    Bran

I hope it has a lot of pictures... I can't read!

Here is an image from BroGun's strategy Guide! I expect your guide to at least equal to BroGun's.

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers