HUNT Vs NubzZ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Why do you guys even bother trying to talk sense to Super Power??

OBviously his head is so deep in his own place he can't comprehend what everyone else is trying to explain to him.

@Super.Power

you keep saying you appreciate others opinions and comments, but you clearly aren't with that rock hard brain of yours ;)
  • livendenjoy wrote:

Why do you guys even bother trying to talk sense to Super Power??

OBviously his head is so deep in his own place he can't comprehend what everyone else is trying to explain to him.

@Super.Power

you keep saying you appreciate others opinions and comments, but you clearly aren't with that rock hard brain of yours ;)

he need some beating so that he can comprehend .super power ? i don't think so :D
  • Only a fighter may fall on battle field

PalmOne wrote:

livendenjoy wrote:

Why do you guys even bother trying to talk sense to Super Power??

@Super.Power

he need some beating so that he can comprehend .super power ? i don't think so :D
    All of NUBZZ guys are unbeatable? who you have that thinking?

I will always welcome you guys for war but that doesn't mean that i will not lose. there is equal possibility of win or lose in battle field. but who those fight don't run like coward. War is my passion. i am not afraid to stand alone. I will welcome all of you to join a war but you will never see any sign of weakness from me. it won't weaken me.

Only a fighter may fall on battle field
    But how a coward will fall who opt out from war

Best Regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by Super.Power ().

• srsilvguy wrote:

Not sure if you realized this but you won 3 wars, 2 games of football (soccer), 2 boxing matches, and 2 games of cricket. ALL IN ONE POST! AMAZING!

Woohoo i shall change my nick to Sir General Krazee Messi Bradman Jones Jnr.

Super.Power wrote:

I will always welcome you guys for war but that doesn't mean that i will not lose. there is equal possibility of win or lose in battle field. but who those fight don't run like coward. War is my passion. i am not afraid to stand alone. I will welcome all of you to join a war but you will never see any sign of weakness from me. it won't weaken me.

Only a fighter may fall on battle field
    But how a coward will fall who opt out from war

Best Regards

O RLY?
    War HUNT Vs NubzZ

Battle for CheG-S

Super Power's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
  • I love spoiled guys.

KrAzEe_Ronin wrote:

Super Power's army has been called back and have left the battlefield
    Hahaha..
    i raised that question, just before that post. i think you are not reading thread well then its not my problem. its seem doing flute against cow.. so, listen it again

who think he is unbeatable?
    till now no one replied me yet.

There are many easy to spoiled guys and i always love them all. its just a pin need to burst them. i am sure i will do that.
  • Hmmmmm...looks like everyone is having lots of fun in this thread... :lol:

Super Power, you really have NO IDEA where your alliance got into...

And pls dont use capitals for "war" because when you do that, i feel almost insulted and its really tempting to come back and wipe your wannabe fighting alliance off the server... :pump:

Have fun Nubs and co !!!

ps

Sarr, i always admired your patience !! :)
  • giannis-WAR wrote:

i feel almost insulted and its really tempting to come back and wipe your wannabe fighting alliance off the server... :pump:

They are outnumbered about 3 to 1 :) i guess thet makes them a suitable target for you ^^ you could never stand alone in any battle, you always just joined whoever was stronger

as for coming back:

giannis-WAR wrote:

WAR was ALWAYS outnumbered in alliance battles but we didnt leave the game crying about it..

Obviously Alpha is too tough for you to handle

lolwut x)?
  • Marcus Aquila wrote:

giannis-WAR wrote:

i feel almost insulted and its really tempting to come back and wipe your wannabe fighting alliance off the server... :pump:

They are outnumbered about 3 to 1 :) i guess thet makes them a suitable target for you ^^ you could never stand alone in any battle, you always just joined whoever was stronger

as for coming back:

giannis-WAR wrote:

WAR was ALWAYS outnumbered in alliance battles but we didnt leave the game crying about it..

Obviously Alpha is too tough for you to handle

lolwut x)?

Isnt it a little late for you to man up ? :lol:
  • Super.Power wrote:

KrAzEe_Ronin wrote:

Super Power's army has been called back and have left the battlefield
    Hahaha..
    i raised that question, just before that post. i think you are not reading thread well then its not my problem. its seem doing flute against cow.. so, listen it again

who think he is unbeatable?
    till now no one replied me yet.

There are many easy to spoiled guys and i always love them all. its just a pin need to burst them. i am sure i will do that.

You said
    War is my passion. i am not afraid to stand alone. I will welcome all of you to join a war but you will never see any sign of weakness from me. it won't weaken me.
    but then you white flag???

ok ill bite, ill play along with you.

Im unbeatable against HUNT.
  • to show hunt they are a farm

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Marble lll
    (12.06.2012 20:24:38)

Cooper from Marble 1
    vs
    Master Mind from Marble lll, Super Power from Super Marble

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman............206(-174).. - Swordsman..............0(-300)..
    Hoplite..............417(-183).. - Hoplite................2(-354)..
    Sulphur Carabineer...100(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter............93(-67)... - Gyrocopter............18(-17)...
    ................................ - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-50)...
    ................................ - Battering ram..........0(-26)...
    Mortar................24(-12)... - Mortar.................0(-12)...
    Cook..................20(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals Lost.............-1,004 - Generals Lost.............-1,674
    Offensive points...........4,186 - Defensive points...........2,511
    Damage Received...........50,225 - Damage Received..........178,721
    Damage Percent...............21% - Damage Percent...............78%

Winners: Cooper

Loot:
    Building material 21,123
    Wine 2,935
    Marble 34,124
    Sulphur 36,814
  • KrAzEe_Ronin wrote:

Im unbeatable against HUNT.
    man you are not unbeatable and i will prove it, so be ready.

Red sea wrote:

Man superpower thinks he is the biggest baddest of them all
    SuperPower never think about that kind of stuff. But all senior player of NUBZZ are attacking over me since 1 day. That was my strength that your clan member afraid from me so they all come together to defeat me. my friend you forgot the last major battle when cooper, Maggiewaves, sgt pepper all lose war together.. i am happy that they fail to give me any big damage yet. neither big pillage nor a valueable damage. although your attacking never make me weak. lolz because i play for entertainment and dont take it serious. but its easy to burst spoiled guys. it need only a pin. to burst ballon
  • i HATE reading your post it is just junk after junk. let me tell you about a war. a war is when a alliance fight another alliance over a period of time. so you mean a battle not a war. :lol:
  • You need to wear JamesBond 007 eye glass

Red sea wrote:

i HATE reading your post it is just junk after junk. let me tell you about a war. a war is when a alliance fight another alliance over a period of time. so you mean a battle not a war. :lol:
    so i am fighting against your all alliance since 1day atleast today i can use war word.. hahahah
    i told you that i love spoiled guys. i love your hatred.

if you hate to read my junk post then either you don't read this thread or you should wear a JamesBond 007 a special eye glass that my junk post wouldn't be visible to you
  • KrAzEe_Ronin wrote:

its ok you can run and hide but your alliances buddies give us plenty of loot so we wont be leaving empty handed
    Don't keep guessing that i am running or hiding. how i can leave my resources. you came from far so you should pillage me.. offcourse your clan member tried it but almost fail. lolz