ARES (ARES) vs QuestosROcKs (QRK)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Having heard your version let me address that.

Let's first clear up the misunderstanding of surrendering. The objective was to get a cease fire agreement between equal partners, if it came across as something else then it's due to me not being a native speaker.

I think wardog has a different idea of "banter" than just about any ARES player so it came across as offensive taunting, nothing else.
    Anyway, it's actually nice to get a confirmation that wardog's actions were sanctioned by QRK instead of the usual nothing. We by the way still regard the actions as over the top. There is moving plenty of towns with the sole objective to leech miracles and create havoc on our islands (a conservative estimate would be that the moving towns alone were beyond 150 bucks, not counting other Ambrosia issues), as well as attacking innocent bystanders contrary to his earlier word that he would only attack players who helped his prime objective, John Doe, who hit him in the first place.

As to that mythical open pillage order for months. Let me look what exactly was on our boards:
    John Doe: Just an idea, but how about we declare for an extra week, our players are spinning up and we have the momentum. Sort of you may bring a war to us, but we will finish it.
    15 Mexicans: Sorry guys, I'm not up for any more myself. Of course if you want to just attack them at will I won't have a problem with that either.

Well, seems the talk was about one week, and to the best of my knowledge there were 2 players actually attacking. One of which was John Doe who hit wardog. To be honest I don't think most of ARES even thought of this order.

What you need to understand is that 15 Mexicans was already halfway out of the game at that point and was only waiting for the new building spots so that someone could build embassies to take over alliance leadership, and thus maybe the necessary diligence and care of our leader was lacking at that point. As we all know GF took its sweet time for that and we can all see in which state this version is.
    I was teaching in DEA at that point so I wasn't too up to date on all that but the order already struck me as fairly odd and not too smart there.

Of course John Doe had to hit wardog which I felt was the most tenacious fighter of QRK I had fought in our first war. The reaction at first was okay then came the taunting, demands for insanely high reparations, and moving towns part (including the leeching which annoyed a lot of ARES who weren't involved then). After a time, and in light of 15 Mexcian's ill considered order, we felt it was enough and JD was defended. From there things escalated.Wardog said that everyone helping JD would get visited, which is already a bit of an overreaction imo. Since only defending didn't yield results we attempted to lock down wardog and reach an end that way. He then visited ARES who didn't defend JD.
    As a side note most ARES were quite annoyed that JD hit wardog and then looked for the alliance to bail him out. Usually ARES' rules state that if you hit someone outside of a war you have to deal with the consequences yourself. There was quite a discussion about that in the ARES leadership boards.

About 2 months later ARES leadership changed, after the release of the new version, and soon after John Doe pretty much entered permanent V status (and got demoted back to peon in a restructuring process). At that time we, the new ARES leadership, tried a couple of times to come to a diplomatic settlement. We were either met with stonewalling, yup, that means you tviorr, or taunting with ridiculous reparation numbers, yup, that means wardog.
    I even gave the order to leave wardog in peace, in the hopes that he would get the hint and we could come to a peaceful settlement. It was met with renewed assaults. Talking to wardog was ruled out because we only got those taunts and addressed tviorr instead. I did mention stonewalling before, right?

Seeing that there was an unwillingness, or inability, on QRK's side to let things die down war was declared with the sole objective of ENDING fighting. A lot of ARES was pretty much at war but kept it to wardog and towns he launched from. At that point it was thought the best course of actions was introducing QRK to the joys of wasting resources, too. War in this game is nothing else but wasting resources these days since there aren't any game mechanisms that actually can force an end to a war.

QRK chose to involve another alliance, RoD, by requesting that GRT to ant100's town and that's when I asked Detritus if they could take care of RoD so we can focus on ending things with QRK. POFF declared on RoD and we've seen on the boards how the vultures of war (DiG, BkM, EMP) proceeded from there.

Let me quickly address the bullying part. Well, attacking until someone hits vacation or leaves, for months on end, especially without official declaration, and attacking people who weren't involved in the original disagreement does constitute bullying in my book.
    About the same time we heard of similar actions by Blind Pirate towards POFF, and later Tricky, so we viewed it in the light of recent events.

Anyway, things have come to here, a war in high summer with all sides lacking full player strength and really nothing to gain. Diplomatic solutions were attempted and turned down by both sides, there was a lot of miscommunication and stubbornness from both sides. No one can really claim innocence in this affair.
    The most likely outcome, in my opinion, at this point is just a long stalemate with a lot of players leaving, at least the server, probably even the game. With that in mind, if QRK is interested, we can start up negotiations for a diplomatic settlement of the conflict yet again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shiraste ().

• Well done Shiraste! Very good post.

I'm not going to bicker over any details as I think Shiraste is close enough and more importantly has a very reasonable tone.

I said before that I was conflicted about this war as I believe it should have been allowed to run it's course 1vs1. As always adding folks on both sides only through gasoline on the fire.

I too see this as the only logical outcome of a prolonged conflict:
    "The most likely outcome, in my opinion, at this point is just a long stalemate with a lot of players leaving, at least the server, probably even the game. "

I will say however, that Ares certainly kept me on my toes for several days at my home towns and that was the most exciting this game has been for me in a long time. I actually had the time to be online to deal with it and didn't go vmode. It's not often that I get visitors.

While I'm merely the General of QRK and paid to wage war, I would be pleased if our alliances could reach a diplomatic settlement. It's fun for the fighters who have tweaked their style of play to warfare, but not so much fun for the builders who have not.
  • I agree.

Thank you for the well written and thorough post.

I think you have the gist of it as well. - Seen from an ARES perspective of course, but mine is of course also seen from a QRK perspective.

I will need to re-address a few details. Not to argue endlessly over them, but theres a few points that I need to make.

Ill do the overall perception first. The above differs little and only on less relevant points of little importance. - My perspective is still a little different and Id tend to look at the same story at a somewhat more positive angle when viewing wardogs actions at least.

Im sure and confident that Wardog has done and is doing his very best to be as completely and utterly annoying as possible. That was kind of the whole point. Wardog was plenty pissed himself and does have a stubborn streak. I agree it must have been extremely annoying for ARES and I can readily understand that to the ARES perspective it was over the top. I think the escalating was sort of a mutual thing that will be hard to keep track of, but yes its also my understanding that Wardog started out planning and trying to limit his targets to those he had the most beef with. Im pretty sure he considered all plaeyers he met in any of the initial towns fair game and involved, but I think that your point is correct that innocent/uninvolved ARES players got involved too through no fault of their own. There is some rhyme and reason to that as Wardog was fighting alone agains several capable players, superior forces and what could only be expected to get to be more surperior forces as an increasing number of ARES players got annoyed. Wardog is good at being annoying when he wants to and he did use his imagination a lot to be annoying and it did include putting towns on islands to leech miracles. - Its news to me that he spent that much real money doing it. I figured he used mobile(s) rather than Ambrosia. Next time I need cash, I guess Ill ask Wardog for a loan. As for the taunting. - Well, I must admit that when I say banter it was and is really a hmm polite and diplomatic description of something that includes at least some taunting. Taunting is usually not productive and serves mainly to keep sides far and push them further from each other. I can only say that on our end the general conception of things was also that talking/diplomacy was rather useless at that point.

The short version of the above is that I agree that your version of the events above is true and I think Ive gotten closer to the ARES perspective of things reading it as I have a beginning empathy for how stuff looked and felt on your end.
    For the first time in a long time, I think we may actually be able to reach a mutual understanding of some sort. At least it should be feasible that while its still unlikely that this will close down with any special quickness, we may at least reach an agreement that when it IS actually over, we can bury the old issues and drain the bad blood, so that we start fresh-ish.

As for the nitpciking ;)

1) Im pretty sure that the pillage order was an open pillage order and that it was open for a length of time. Its was an assumption on my part that we were talking several months, but did anyone actually ever revoke it... ;) The reason Im pretty sure that it was real is that 15 Mexicans told me himself before he stopped talking to me;-) and that I got it confirmed when taking my diplomacy to individuals who were acting on the order to see if I could pursuade them to at least limit them, where one ARES player confirmed that he was working on the order of 15 Mexicans (I tend to talk a lot at people even when I think its a slim chance of talking them into something ;-)). - Im pretty sure that at least half a doxen players did attack and pillage on what sure seemed like the open pillage order. Its true most of it quickly died out and its probably correct that only 2 players continued much beoynd the first week. - I agree its a very limited participation from an alliance that is usually famed for heavy participation and online time. - From our point we just simply assumed that the order was still open though most ARES players couldnt be bothered to get into it. Its entirely possible that it was never intended to last beyond a week, but noone told us that ;) So we simply assumed that the recurring attacks (increasingly rare) were still part of the "order" and I dont think anyone on our side actually made the connection that only 2 ARES players were participating after a fairly short time beyond thinking that it was a low priority with ARES that players could sign in on if they felt like it.

Hearing what it looked like from your end does wonders for bringing perspectives closer to each other. It seems that much of what to be frank put a lot of heat into our circulars may have been based at least in part on misunderstandings.

As mentioned I agree that Wardog was never really interested in ending stuff in settlement of some sort. QRK condoned this as the consensus came down that war would come from ARES eventually and it was felt it was neccessary to make a stand. - I guess we were pretty pissed ;) I agree that the reperations offer was never a real offer that were made more as a provokation than anything else.

As for the stonewalling.. Can you expand a bit on that. I know that I (we) werent particularly forthcoming in bending towards a solution, but stonewalling to me means not answering messages or only answering with a few non-prodcutive syllables. - I dont recognize that. - As far as I know, Ive answered all messages from Arabelle. Ive brought all matters to the QRK leadership and most have been discussed at some length in circulars as well. As for the latest situation that escalated into a war, the result was the simple one that no common ground could be found and that we would back Wardogs stand even through a prolonged war with ARES.
    I apologize if Ive managed to miss answering any messages either personal ones or official diplomacy, but I dont think I have?. My recollection as an old man may be spotty, but I believe I sent 15 mex. the last message way back when, which he never answered. - I took it as an intentional ignore where it may have been a simple oversight. In any case I didnt message again assuming I would be ignored. Ive had friendly if somewhat unproductive talks with Arabelle. - I believe Ive answered everything here. Some ARES player hmmm Black Sheep possibly? did banter me a bit about RoDs declaration (mild taunting ;) ? ). I believe I answered that in the same fairly friendly tone it was sent to me.

In any case, if Ive been remiss in anything here, Id like to address it. If nothing else to simply apologize if theres something thats gone unanswered.

As for RoD. I dont remember what happened with garrison treaties or what not. RoD wanted a piece of ARES if possible and declared on you. I dont think they like you guys and I guess the feeling is mutual. - QRK has no bad blood with RoD and I dont think weve ever had issues with them. NED had a friendly war which included RoD at one point where we experienced them to be active and capable fighters for their size. (Theyve grown a bit since, they were an extra alliance that we added to another alliance in a friendly war declaration with another alliance that didnt have quite as many points, so we declared them a bit of help by including RoD and ended up spending more time battling RoD than the bigger alliance ;-))
    But I digress. We dont have a problem with RoD and we welcomed them into the fray. However they decided to declare on their own

Likewise we welcomed DIG and EMP into the mix. Especially after POFF decided they didnt like us either, we really needed/need all the help we can get. I believe Ive had some general discussions at some point with DIG about potentially fighting a war on the same side - some time back. But I/we havent enrolled them and we didnt manipulate anything. DIG decided to declare and did so. EMP did likewise, politely informing us.
    But we welcomed both of them. Again, we need all the help we can get and when someone fights who we are at war with, we can only be happy about it.

So quite obvously we have a rather different perspective here. We certainly dont consider them vultures.., and I dont think we could settle our differences with ARES (and POFF) if it meant leaving the above alliances to suddenly fight a lopsided war with a QRK shaped hole where we used to fill out space. Its not my decision to make of course, but I think it likely that QRK will feel much the same. So peacetalks would likely have to include some sort of peace(offer) to the relevant alliances.

As for the "similar actions" against POFF and Tricky you refer to, the story is much, MUCH longer than that. Id be happy to share my perspective with you on that, but suffice it to say on the first matter: Shark started the situation and behaved in a manner that caused POFF to expell him (twice). An ample amount of punishment ensued which BP lead and soon took care of pretty much by himself. Some mess occured here on our side as I was sure Id settled the matter after conflict, which turned out not to be hmmm accurate. It did end eventually/finally when Shark fulfilled BPs extra requirement of sending him something funny by forwarding pirate jokes to him. Somewhat later Shark built a new army. - I heard some rumours that he wanted to go out with a bang. As the diplomacy had to all purposes kind of fizzled we wouldnt have held him to a peace promise and had he just attacked BP, BP would have taken the challenge and QRK would have been content to let a 1v1 run. Shark however attacked a couple of other QRK players, which led to swift retribution.
    I admit there was some mess on our side especially with diplomacy, but if you want I can regale you with a long and pretty detailed story with the main feature of how pissed nearly all QRK players were. - I think even the ARES feelings towards Wardog may pale in comparison ;)

Im not really sure what the Tricky situation is?

Well, that was a lot of nitpicking. It was and is not intended to spoil the thawing and nearing of perspectives. The intent is simply to clarify disagreements. - Also Im kind of the longwinded type that simply has to point out if I have a different understanding of something, even if its mainly small stuff. The upside is that hopefully we can voice our different perspectives and disagreements and even if we likely cant agree completely we may reach a point where we at least understand where the other side is coming from.
    Gloat today. Tomorrow it may be too late.
  • It took me a while to digest that novel, heh.

I take a couple of things from this post.

- QRK isn't ready to bury the hatchet yet, or at least parts of QRK are not. Fair enough, more players leaving, more resources wasted but it's your decision. We are open for negotiations if desired. With QRK, as well as any of the other alliances that may fear retribution.
    - However we are getting closer to an understanding, which is encouraging
    - The escalations happened mostly due to miscommunication, negligence and assumptions from both sides
    - It seems to be okay for the #1 alliance to call in help from no less than 4 other Top 10 alliances but the #2 and #3 alliances get yelled at for working together to any degree. Well, that speaks for itself.

Personally I'm actually very interested what was the prime cause why QRK was/is so pissed at ARES. I see you alluding to it time and again without actually giving a cause and frankly I haven't the faintest clue what it exactly is. To my knowledge it was never communicated to us.

Well, in view of the length of the replies I probably should have called it filibuster instead of stonewalling. ;) I'm referring to the diplomatic bulletins between you and Arabelle. A lot of words, no message.

Edit: I forgot to mention that ARES doesn't believe in 1 vs 1 fights. It inevitably escalates, and if it is only because some alliance member can't read. As long as players are in an alliance they can use other alliance towns to hide. And finally it's a team game. It would be like watching Wayne Rooney and Nicklas Bendtner play 1 on 1 on a full pitch without goalkeeper. :P Thus 1 vs 1 was never an option.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shiraste ().

• Shiraste wrote:

- It seems to be okay for the #1 alliance to call in help from no less than 4 other Top 10 alliances but the #2 and #3 alliances get yelled at for working together to any degree. Well, that speaks for itself.

Hi Shiraste,

Allow me to translate Tviorr's long winded writing style, by just quoting the relevant parts:

We dont have a problem with RoD and we welcomed them into the fray. However they decided to declare on their own
    But I/we havent enrolled them and we didnt manipulate anything. DIG
    decided to declare and did so. EMP did likewise, politely informing us.
    So, we did not "call in help" from other top ten alliances, they had thier own reasons for declaring and were simply polite enough to let us know in advance of their intentions.

Regards,

Archer
  • Sea battle near jamrock_1
    Sea battle near jamrock_1
    (03.08.2012 10:02:21)

Shiraste from Moros
    vs
    viron from jamrock_1

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship..............54(-0).... - ................................
    Steam Ram.............50(-0).... - Steam Ram..............0(-23)...
    Mortar Ship...........42(-0).... - ................................
    Generals Lost..................0 - Generals Lost...............-552
    Offensive points...........1,380 - Defensive points...............0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received...........27,600
    Damage Percent................0% - Damage Percent..............100%

Winners: Shiraste

146 units from Shiraste are blocking the port entrance to jamrock_1
    viron's army has been completely destroyed.

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Ikariam Cr Converter]
  • Well, I am usually pretty longwinded. Im not quite sure what Filibuster is either ;-), but yes, there was little result reached lately with diplomacy. As was part of my communications with Arabelle both from me and Arabelle, the common ground was too small a place to be found with the tools I/we had ;-). At that time at least.

But yes, I think we have been getting closer to working stuff out. Theres been some discussion in QRK. Much in our senate. Less than I would have liked in the circulars, but we have been somewhat busy with the current wars.

We are moving a bit slowly too in the discussions. In part due to me, as Ive had a bit of a nasty week, especially up to and including the weekend.

There was an idea bantered about that got a lot of positive consideration. The gist was that all the wars would end (including this one) at the point where the latest of the other present wars associated with this war ends. (There could be some further debate about the choice of phrase of "assicated with this war", but I think few will be in doubt of the humdrum of wars included into this.) I forget what that date was/is, but I fear we/I have been moving a bit too slowly for that to be really feasible, and we do still need some broad discussions in the circulars, so whatever that date is, it is likely to be pushed at least a week or two. - Also its likely wise to leave some sort of time frame for people to burn out some troops and possibly grudges.

In any case thats the status for me and with QRK as far as Ive managed to keep up.

Regards, Tviorr
    Gloat today. Tomorrow it may be too late.
  • Somethings just need to be done, whether it's enjoyable or not.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for big peterbilt
    (08.08.2012 22:12:39)

Arabelle from Alexandria
    vs
    wardog from big peterbilt

Hoplite.............1032(-18)... - ................................
    Mortar................30(-0).... - Mortar.................0(-13)...
    Battering ram.........60(-0).... - ................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....60(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................40(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter...........120(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Wall...................4(-3)....
    Generals Lost................-25 - Generals Lost...............-403
    Offensive points...........1,007 - Defensive points..............63
    Damage Received............1,260 - Damage Received...........20,150
    Damage Percent................5% - Damage Percent...............94%

Winners: Arabelle

[color=#EVENTS]962 units from Arabelle are keeping the town big peterbilt occupied
    380 units from Arabelle are keeping the town big peterbilt occupied
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.08.2012 21:42:39)
    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
    [/color]
    Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]
  • Another uninteresting but necessary CR:

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Logans Run
    (10.08.2012 18:16:58)

Arabelle from Mikes Arse
    vs
    Slappy from Logans Run

Ram-Ship.............126(-0).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-1)....
    Mortar Ship...........42(-0).... - ................................
    Steam Ram............120(-0).... - ................................
    Rocket Ship...........38(-0).... - ................................
    Paddle Speedboat......30(-0).... - ................................
    Balloon Carrier.......16(-0).... - Balloon Carrier........0(-2)....
    Tender................40(-0).... - ................................
    Generals Lost..................0 - Generals Lost................-61
    Offensive points.............152 - Defensive points...............0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received............3,050
    Damage Percent................0% - Damage Percent..............100%

[color=#EVENTS]412 units from Arabelle are blocking the port entrance to Logans Run
    Slappy's army has been completely destroyed.
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2012 18:16:58)
    Slappy's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2012 18:16:58)
    [/color]

• We made a big step forward today in diplomacy when Wardog Ambrosia moved his city off one of our islands to another one of our islands.

Still leeching with no priests in his temple.

Still on a Forge island.

And now, it's Cpt T Tempst (BkM) who is paying for Wardog's miracle.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for margatua
    (18.08.2012 13:44:35)

Arabelle from Venus Flytrap
    vs
    wardog from margatua

Swordsman............240(-0).... - ................................
    Hoplite..............695(-5).... - ................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - ................................
    Mortar................30(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-13)...
    Cook..................30(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter............90(-30)... - Gyrocopter............52(-8)....
    ................................ - Wall...................5(-2)....
    Generals Lost................-82 - Generals Lost................-95
    Offensive points.............238 - Defensive points.............205
    Damage Received............4,100 - Damage Received............4,770
    Damage Percent...............46% - Damage Percent...............53%

[color=#EVENTS]As wardog did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.08.2012 13:44:35)
    [/color]
  • Sea battle near jamrock_6
    Sea battle near jamrock_6
    (23.08.2012 1:12:51)

Shiraste from jamrock_1, jamrock_4, vega
    vs
    viron from jamrock_6

Ram-Ship.............669(-295).. - Ram-Ship...............0(-1352).
    ................................ - Fire Ship..............0(-50)...
    Steam Ram............608(-202).. - Steam Ram..............0(-434)..
    Mortar Ship..........404(-0).... - Mortar Ship............0(-297)..
    ................................ - Diving boat............0(-35)...
    Rocket Ship..........131(-130).. - Rocket Ship............0(-137)..
    Paddle Speedboat.....270(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat.....126(-0)....
    Balloon Carrier......164(-6).... - Balloon Carrier........0(-81)...
    Tender...............320(-0).... - Tender...............186(-0)....
    Generals Lost............-10,131 - Generals Lost............-30,949
    Offensive points..........77,374 - Defensive points..........25,327
    Damage Received..........506,550 - Damage Received........1,547,490
    Damage Percent...............24% - Damage Percent...............75%

Winners: Shiraste

640 units from Shiraste are blocking the port entrance to jamrock_6
    385 units from Shiraste are blocking the port entrance to jamrock_6
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 13:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 13:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 14:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 14:27:51)
    Shiraste's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 14:39:14)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 14:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 15:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 15:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 15:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 15:44:42)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 16:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 16:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 16:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 16:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 17:05:10)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 17:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 17:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 17:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 18:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 18:14:19)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 18:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 18:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 19:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 19:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 19:31:39)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 19:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 20:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 20:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 20:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 20:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 21:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 21:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 21:41:12)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 21:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 22:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 22:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 22:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 22:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 23:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 23:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 23:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.08.2012 23:57:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2012 0:12:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2012 0:27:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2012 0:42:51)
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2012 0:57:51)
    As viron did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Shiraste's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.08.2012 1:12:51)

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Ikariam Cr Converter]
  • Keeping the thread alive...

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Bob
    (24.08.2012 20:53:03)

Harvid from Musta, Bob
    vs
    Tviorr from Bob

Ram-Ship............1918(-360).. - Ram-Ship...............0(-823)..
    Fire Ship.............49(-47)... - Fire Ship..............0(-3)....
    Diving boat..........644(-40)... - ................................
    Mortar Ship..........408(-0).... - Mortar Ship............0(-24)...
    Steam Ram............986(-41)... - Steam Ram..............0(-560)..
    ................................ - Rocket Ship............0(-37)...
    Paddle Speedboat.....712(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat......44(-310)..
    Balloon Carrier......405(-11)... - Balloon Carrier........0(-38)...
    Tender................60(-0).... - Tender...............116(-0)....
    Generals Lost.............-4,191 - Generals Lost............-22,195
    Offensive points..........55,488 - Defensive points..........10,478
    Damage Received..........209,570 - Damage Received........1,109,760
    Damage Percent...............15% - Damage Percent...............84%

Winners: Harvid

[color=#EVENTS]894 units from Harvid are blocking the port entrance to Bob
    216 units from Harvid are blocking the port entrance to Bob
    89 units from Harvid are blocking the port entrance to Bob
    1377 units from Harvid are blocking the port entrance to Bob
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 12:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 12:23:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 12:38:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 12:47:14)
    Harvid's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 13:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 13:11:16)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 13:34:38)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 13:39:22)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 14:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 14:11:46)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 14:38:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 14:53:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 15:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 15:23:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 15:38:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 15:53:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 16:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 16:08:47)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 16:24:10)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 16:53:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 17:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 17:23:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 17:38:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 17:53:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 18:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 18:23:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 18:38:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 18:45:08)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 19:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 19:14:18)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 19:38:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 19:43:25)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 20:08:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 20:23:03)
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 20:38:03)
    As Tviorr did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Harvid's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.08.2012 20:53:03)
    [/color]
    Hades: Fighting to keep everything in Order
  • War maintenance because it's required.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for big peterbilt
    (27.08.2012 16:04:57)

Arabelle from Alexandria
    vs
    wardog from big peterbilt

Swordsman............709(-251).. - Swordsman..............0(-312)..
    Hoplite..............902(-548).. - Hoplite...............44(-402)..
    Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...112(-0)....
    Mortar................90(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Catapult...............0(-2)....
    ................................ - Battering ram.........10(-9)....
    ................................ - Steam Giant...........38(-72)...
    Cook..................30(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter...........120(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals Lost.............-1,068 - Generals Lost.............-1,445
    Offensive points...........3,614 - Defensive points...........2,671
    Damage Received...........53,420 - Damage Received...........72,280
    Damage Percent...............42% - Damage Percent...............57%

[color=#EVENTS]wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:04:57)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:04:57)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:19:57)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:19:57)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:34:57)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:21:46)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:49:57)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:36:06)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 15:57:06)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.08.2012 16:04:57)
    wardog's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    [/color]
  • Funny how one little guy can be soo annoying eh?

Can't say I'm not pulling for him.

Was wondering If Ares plans on ending this war anytime soon?

Would love to move on and I am sure other players would to.
  • highimlarsen wrote:

Funny how one little guy can be soo annoying eh?

Can't say I'm not pulling for him.

Was wondering If Ares plans on ending this war anytime soon?

Would love to move on and I am sure other players would to.
    He is annoying, but that is about it. He spams rebel now and then and then his stuff gets killed. I don't know how this is fun for him, but whatever.

I think ARES and POFF have been very clear on what has to happen for this war to end, and since you guys don't see that as an option there is little hope of it ending anytime soon.

larsen, pm me in game. I have no idea who you actually are.
  • It's time to post another boring CR.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Dawbopolis
    (05.09.2012 14:27:01)

Arabelle from Dawbville
    vs
    Dawbius from Dawbopolis

Ram-Ship.............100(-26)... - Ram-Ship.............449(-231)..
    Mortar Ship...........42(-0).... - Mortar Ship...........69(-0)....
    Steam Ram............116(-4).... - Steam Ram..............0(-2)....
    Rocket Ship...........22(-16)... - Rocket Ship............3(-18)...
    Paddle Speedboat......30(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat......60(-0)....
    Balloon Carrier.......16(-0).... - Balloon Carrier.......20(-2)....
    Tender................40(-0).... - Tender................40(-0)....
    Generals Lost...............-674 - Generals Lost.............-1,763
    Offensive points...........4,407 - Defensive points...........1,685
    Damage Received...........33,700 - Damage Received...........88,150
    Damage Percent...............27% - Damage Percent...............72%

[color=#EVENTS]366 units from Arabelle are blocking the port entrance to Dawbopolis
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.09.2012 13:42:01)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.09.2012 13:57:01)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.09.2012 14:12:01)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.09.2012 14:27:01)
    As Dawbius did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Dawbius's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    [/color]
  • Wardog abandoning his alliance mate and hitting the white flag once again.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near wafferland II
    (10.09.2012 20:46:35)

Arabelle from wafferland, Nova Gorica, Black Sheep from Tarawa
    vs
    wardog from extra sulfer, chavener from Quincy

Ram-Ship.............159(-108).. - Ram-Ship.............131(-108)..
    Fire Ship..............2(-22)... - ................................
    ................................ - Catapult Ship..........1(-0)....
    Mortar Ship...........84(-0).... - Mortar Ship...........44(-1)....
    Steam Ram............179(-61)... - Steam Ram.............99(-103)..
    Rocket Ship...........53(-15)... - Rocket Ship............7(-22)...
    Paddle Speedboat......60(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat......70(-20)...
    Balloon Carrier.......20(-12)... - Balloon Carrier........0(-12)...
    Tender................82(-0).... - Tender................23(-0)....
    Generals Lost.............-2,896 - Generals Lost.............-4,114
    Offensive points..........10,286 - Defensive points...........7,241
    Damage Received..........144,820 - Damage Received..........205,720
    Damage Percent...............41% - Damage Percent...............58%

Winners: Arabelle, Black Sheep

[color=#EVENTS]368 war ships are being moved from Arabelle to wafferland II
    256 war ships are being moved from Arabelle to wafferland II
    15 war ships are being moved from Black Sheep to wafferland II
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:31:35)
    chavener's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:31:35)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:31:35)
    chavener's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:46:35)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:46:35)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:46:35)
    Black Sheep's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 19:32:57)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:01:35)
    chavener's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:01:35)
    Black Sheep's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:01:35)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:01:35)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:16:35)
    chavener's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:16:35)
    Black Sheep's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:16:35)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:16:35)
    chavener's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    Black Sheep's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:31:35)
    chavener's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:31:35)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:31:35)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:17:00)
    wardog's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    As wardog did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Black Sheep's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:46:35)
    wardog's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:46:35)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.09.2012 20:46:35)
    [/color]
  • Posting this because it's a necessary evil.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for delta force
    (12.09.2012 17:22:54)

Arabelle from Moros, orion, LexIsBack from Moros
    vs
    viron from delta force

Swordsman...........1137(-1154). - Swordsman............701(-1340).
    Hoplite.............5310(-1438). - Hoplite.............1815(-1758).
    Sulphur Carabineer...252(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...350(-0)....
    Mortar...............110(-10)... - Mortar...............133(-90)...
    Battering ram.........60(-0).... - ................................
    Balloon-Bombardier...137(-0).... - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-80)...
    Cook..................85(-0).... - Cook.................149(-0)....
    ................................ - Doctor................45(-0)....
    Gyrocopter...........430(-170).. - Gyrocopter.............0(-132)..
    Generals Lost.............-4,133 - Generals Lost.............-7,653
    Offensive points..........19,133 - Defensive points..........10,332
    Damage Received..........206,650 - Damage Received..........382,660
    Damage Percent...............35% - Damage Percent...............64%

[color=#EVENTS]Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 14:37:54)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 14:41:12)
    Arabelle's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 15:03:17)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 15:18:11)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 15:37:54)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 15:52:54)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 15:54:08)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 16:19:35)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 16:37:54)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 16:52:54)
    [/color]

Battle for delta force
    (12.09.2012 20:43:12)

Arabelle from Moros, orion, Bioforce from Moros
    vs
    viron from delta force

Swordsman...........1054(-483).. - Swordsman..............0(-701)..
    Hoplite.............3104(-995).. - Hoplite................0(-1815).
    Sulphur Carabineer...468(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-350)..
    Mortar...............180(-0).... - Mortar.................0(-133)..
    Balloon-Bombardier...227(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................70(-0).... - Cook.................149(-0)....
    ................................ - Doctor................45(-0)....
    Gyrocopter...........360(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals Lost.............-1,972 - Generals Lost.............-8,905
    Offensive points..........22,263 - Defensive points...........4,931
    Damage Received...........98,630 - Damage Received..........445,260
    Damage Percent...............18% - Damage Percent...............81%

Winners: Arabelle, Bioforce

[color=#EVENTS]Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 17:58:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 18:10:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 18:28:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 18:43:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 18:53:37)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 19:13:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 19:28:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 19:43:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 19:58:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 20:13:12)
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 20:28:12)
    As viron did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Arabelle's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.09.2012 20:43:12)
    [/color]