Game Predators

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Game Predators

we all have had an experience with them...they are the ones who attack you over and over again even when there is no war. Diansay is one of these and has been attacking me for a couple of years now. However I have figured out some excellent startegies to use with these players. If you are not a war player- and I am not - all you need to do is build large warehouses and for a little ambrosia you can double the resources you can keep safe. You can easily keep 100,000 of each resource safe! So basically it means you can build anything you want and collect gold and they can't touch you. It works great and an added bonus is that it drives them crazy!! :) Even if they occupy your town there is nothing they can do and in fact I think at that point they are pretty much protecting you and if anyone else attacks you it will be their soldiers that are taking care of it.

If they block your ports...again for a little ambrosia you can turn your other resources into wine (and if your warehouses hold 100k you don't need to do it often). It kicks the legs right out from under them and they swarm around trying to figure out what to do and accomplishing nothing...very very funny stuff!!! :) All in all, it's a pretty sweet startegy and I highly recommend it.

Regards and good luck to all of you

carmie
  • im know CARMIE and she play that way she is the best builder i have seen in this game and i was in thier towns in past helping her to kick WARIOR WHITIN i think the guy was she play this game to see the fuuture we play for fun she play for goal and the goal of her is to make all reasurch and to build all on max so she always use money beacouse she has 5 wine towns i think and 6 or 7 marble so she always convert the goods in my opinion she will always be here and we will be all gone heheheheheh just my opinion im not here no more so she is and thats what im talking about

LOVE YOU ALL :thumbdown:
  • Response to responses :-)

carmie wrote:

Kacarski - Thank you for the really nice compliment :)

diansayisa*** - Love your response...very funny ;)

Kyrriezan - I am sharing an alternate strategy for building players who are relentlessly attacked by dishonorable players who look for those who prefer to build rather than fight and who slime around victimizing the building players with smaller general scores rather than picking on those with the same scores AND WAR SKILLS. Not sure why that upsets you so much :wacko:

Yasnais - Ambrosia is a choice...if you can use it great if not there are other strategies...I am sharing what I do and explaining why it works... and believe me it does. As I said before I am... not a war player I am a builder...That having been said if you want to come over and join dian and occupy my towns and block my ports because you don't like my strategy as a building player ... feel free. You can watch me continue to build and collect gold while you sit there :D

Turner - If you are looking for me in NY msg me...I'll be happy to tell you where I am :thumbsup:

we all have had an experience with them...they are the ones who attack you over and over again even when there is no war. Diansay is one of these and has been attacking me for a couple of years now. However I have figured out some excellent startegies to use with these players. If you are not a war player- and I am not - all you need to do is build large warehouses and for a little ambrosia you can double the resources you can keep safe. You can easily keep 100,000 of each resource safe! So basically it means you can build anything you want and collect gold and they can't touch you. It works great and an added bonus is that it drives them crazy!! :) Even if they occupy your town there is nothing they can do and in fact I think at that point they are pretty much protecting you and if anyone else attacks you it will be their soldiers that are taking care of it.

If they block your ports...again for a little ambrosia you can turn your other resources into wine (and if your warehouses hold 100k you don't need to do it often). It kicks the legs right out from under them and they swarm around trying to figure out what to do and accomplishing nothing...very very funny stuff!!! :) All in all, it's a pretty sweet startegy and I highly recommend it.

Regards and good luck to all of you

carmie
  • More of the same :-)

Yasnad & Voltlluos - In terms of ambrosia I say if ya got it use it if you don" find another strategy. It's simply one more weapon.

Density (dian) felt pretty comfortable attacking me for 2 years when she knew full well I am not a war player ... now it's her turn and man it's a laugh! For me not to use ambrosia for this much fun and dominance over density would be like having access to an atomic bomb in a war and deciding not to use it because it costs money....I guess you could make that choice but why? hahaha
  • Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near moco charlie
    (22.07.2012 20:40:02)

Diansay from Command Center, moco charlie
    vs
    carmie from moco charlie

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship.............127(-72)... - Ram-Ship...............0(-155)..
    Fire Ship.............30(-66)... - Fire Ship..............0(-123)..
    Steam Ram............110(-32)... - Steam Ram..............0(-64)...
    Mortar Ship...........82(-0).... - Mortar Ship............0(-73)...
    Diving boat...........39(-11)... - Diving boat............0(-61)...
    Paddle Speedboat......61(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat......62(-0)....
    Balloon Carrier.......41(-0).... - Balloon Carrier.......13(-36)...
    Tender................13(-0).... - Tender................43(-0)....
    Generals Lost.............-1,759 - Generals Lost.............-6,949
    Offensive points..........17,372 - Defensive points...........4,398
    Damage Received...........87,970 - Damage Received..........347,450
    Damage Percent...............20% - Damage Percent...............79%

Winners: Diansay

[color=#EVENTS]473 units from Diansay are blocking the port entrance to moco charlie
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 18:40:02)
    Diansay's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 18:48:03)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 18:56:16)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 19:18:06)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 19:40:02)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 19:55:02)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 20:10:02)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 20:25:02)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.07.2012 20:40:02)
    As carmie did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    [/color]
    Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]
  • Or Try This Yasnad

I think this one works better yasnad:

pred·a·tor/ˈpredətər/Noun: A rapacious, exploitative person or group. A repeat offender who enjoys the feeling of

hunting down his prey. Many predators attack only a particular type of individual eg in the present example those

whohave less war skill and less troops and ships.
    Predators often get attached to their victims. Attachment often results in continued need for contact …. such as when the predator constantly contacts the victim eg in the present example game predator = repeated attacking of towns and blocking of ports of the same person over a period of years for no reason (no resources). Starting to sound like someone we know? ;)
  • Such as this one? I really don't care your resources.. I can get resources from inactives.. I'll just give you some free lessons in fighting :thumbsup: as well as juice you up on your rich ambrosia 8o

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Rex_Ziggy_crys
    (23.07.2012 16:51:48)

Diansay from Teeva, Sulpher
    vs
    carmie from Rex_Ziggy_crys

Swordsman............908(-92)... - Swordsman..............0(-259)..
    Hoplite.............1180(-220).. - Hoplite................0(-353)..
    Sulphur Carabineer...168(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-245)..
    Gyrocopter............90(-0).... - Gyrocopter.............0(-120)..
    Balloon-Bombardier...104(-75)... - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-31)...
    Battering ram.........30(-0).... - ................................
    Mortar................53(-0).... - Mortar.................0(-31)...
    Cook..................30(-0).... - Cook..................57(-0)....
    ................................ - Spearmen...............0(-262)..
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals Lost...............-853 - Generals Lost.............-3,383
    Offensive points...........8,457 - Defensive points...........2,133
    Damage Received...........42,670 - Damage Received..........169,150
    Damage Percent...............20% - Damage Percent...............79%

[color=#EVENTS]423 units from Diansay are keeping the town Rex_Ziggy_crys occupied
    14 units from Diansay are keeping the town Rex_Ziggy_crys occupied
    30 units from Diansay are keeping the town Rex_Ziggy_crys occupied
    30 units from Diansay are keeping the town Rex_Ziggy_crys occupied
    2054 units from Diansay are keeping the town Rex_Ziggy_crys occupied
    12 units from Diansay are keeping the town Rex_Ziggy_crys occupied
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 15:36:48)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 15:51:48)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 16:01:41)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 16:17:21)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 16:36:48)
    As carmie did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 16:51:48)
    [/color]

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Taco
    (23.07.2012 18:07:28)

Diansay from Carmie III
    vs
    carmie from Taco

Ram-Ship..............97(-0).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-26)...
    ................................ - Catapult Ship..........0(-5)....
    Steam Ram.............63(-0).... - Steam Ram..............0(-19)...
    ................................ - Mortar Ship............0(-10)...
    Diving boat...........14(-0).... - Diving boat............0(-12)...
    ................................ - Rocket Ship............0(-1)....
    Paddle Speedboat......31(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat.......0(-6)....
    Balloon Carrier........6(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Tender.................3(-0)....
    Generals Lost..................0 - Generals Lost.............-1,150
    Offensive points...........2,877 - Defensive points...............0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received...........57,540
    Damage Percent................0% - Damage Percent..............100%

[color=#EVENTS]211 units from Diansay are blocking the port entrance to Taco
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 17:52:28)
    Diansay's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.07.2012 18:07:28)
    [/color]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yasnaid ().

• Thread Closed

Threads like this lead to nothing but trolling.

please refrain from opening/commenting on similar threads.