GUILD (GUILD), with Calamitus Intent, does hereby declare war on The Mean Old Bastards (MOB)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• GUILD (GUILD), with Calamitus Intent, does hereby declare war on The Mean Old Bastards (MOB)

GUILD (GUILD), with Calamitus Intent, does hereby declare war on The Mean Old Bastards (MOB) and here’s why…

1. Because they were “No Fear Federation” and then “When Pigs Fly” and now they are “The Mean Old Bastards”
    2. Their random name changes has caused me to change this declaration and that makes me irritated.
    3. Because “The Mean Old Bastards” sit at the end of my bar pissing everyone off and telling me that the ESPN report I was watching was wrong.
    4. You don’t ever badmouth ESPN!
    5. Because when they were WPF we thought we liked ham... and we are still hungry.
    3. Bacon is good and mean old bastards like bacon too.
    4. Those Mean Old Bastards have come over in the past, forgot their Depends and wet the bed.
    5. We want to see if it really was the “end of something great.” Ha!
    6. We don’t give a crotchety old man’s crap who wins.

Ending conditions…
    1. This is a total damage war. First alliance to reach 15 million damage ends this war.
    2. The passage of 10 days from the declaration of this war..
    3. We get bored.
    4. Each MOB alliance member welcomes us into their towns with bacon on the griddle, orange juice (fresh squeezed please), pancakes and eggs and after a hearty breakfast...they must introduce us to their granddaughters.
    5. Leaders of MOB wear their Depends full time and post a picture of them doing so..
    6. MOB disbands and Mongo posts another “The End of Something Great” message to the boards.
    7. One of these conditions must be met to end this war early.
    Oh yea…
    1. Don’t post crappy CR’s (single troop/ship kills will not be counted) because they are a pain to tally.
    2. Keep the trash talk coming. Boys and girls, this is just a game.

2. Bashing rule lifted in 12 hours.

Ren
    GUILD General
  • xps wrote:

how lame hahaha proud alliance!

+1 for the brave ones lol

no,you can't call yourself proud alliance. you are some little ants! or pigs. and we'll squash you.
    but how it comes that the mighty (0) xps,my friend over here,haven't posted any CR's?
  • Lets have some fun...

this is getting just funnier isnt it?

can you believe that our young pal has his own alliance now and his men have exceeded 1m gen score....thats what i call improvement...i still remember him with his short pants though...

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara
  • marcopasha wrote:

this is getting just funnier isnt it?

can you believe that our young pal has his own alliance now and his men have exceeded 1m gen score....thats what i call improvement...i still remember him with his short pants though...

good old days...
    but he's just a greenhorn for most of us on zeta,right?
    less talking,more CRs. :P
    and i don't need help,YOU will need >:)
  • Capone wrote:

xps wrote:

Sounds like you need to put someone new in charge of Intel if you didn't realize GUILD IS LCN :dash:

wait,weren't L-C-N IS GUILD? ?( I'm confused...
    and how kind of you, 0XPS,you won't be able to show your...beautiful skills
  • xps wrote:

Capone wrote:

xps wrote:

Sounds like you need to put someone new in charge of Intel if you didn't realize GUILD IS LCN :dash:

Want me to post your last CM?
    ^^

I'm gonna ignore this thread, have fun!

Especially if you have a spy you should put someone else, maybe someone who can read, in charge of Intel, cause you definitely shouldn't be even slightly shocked that GUILD just declared. Guess your spy is being very selective on which CRs he's providing you. Maybe a double spy...
  • A Joke No Offense

let me put somethings in straight:

what you really kill is digital numbers on cyber world and hours of real human life... so bragging about being so big in here is more than childish...

so lets cheer up, hope you all enjoy my joke:

knock knock!
    -who is it?
    - Retired NF Member
    -who?
    -One of the WPF clan!
    -cant see your sig on board!?
    -from MOB!
    -mean Men in Black!?
    -wait, let me check if they changed the tag lately...
    -its MOB, means Mean Old Basterd...
    -which one is you!?
    -all of it you, dump
    -now i remember just after starting trash talkin...you are Man On Board! what is your post count ?
    -yep you remembered me, XPS!
    -no its YZ after X you ... get out of here!?

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara

The post was edited 3 times, last by marcopasha ().

• marcopasha wrote:

let me put somethings in straight:

what you really kill is digital numbers on cyber world and hours of real human life... so bragging about being so big in here is more than childish...

so lets cheer up, hope you all enjoy my joke:

knock knock!
    -who is it?

you killed his dreams... poor xps.... now he realise his team mates aren't real life friends... 8| he's going to cry! RUUUN!!!
  • FlashRen wrote:

2. Keep the trash talk coming. Boys and girls, this is just a game.

i don't need to grow up,because i understand what a virtual game is,and by the way,i'm not the one who acts like a kid who's lollipop was steal
    and i don't report so much like you do :P
  • Aw, poor XPS can't handle LCN and GUILD.

MOB is twice LCN and GUILD's size combined. XPS, you might ignore the thread but you can't ignore GUILD knocking at your door on ZETA.

Oh yea, spies are all part of this game, I will be glad to post Scarface, Omicron or even my last CM message. Nothing to hide in the CM. Texting works better to keep secrets.
    Zeta - retired