L-C-N vs mob

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• L-C-N vs mob

Hereby we L-C-N La Cosa Nostra declare war on mob MeanOldBastards.

What would be a better reasson for war then that they are just mean old basterds!
    As they claim to have a spy in L-C-N they would know that we were comming for them, and they knew we would beat them up hard!! that's why they thought.. lets declare on IRON for 2 months.. then we can't lose atleast for 2 months vs L-C-N ( Wrong )

Another good reasson would be that they are asking for it in the mob vs IRON thread.

Everybody understands why they are crying for it.. coz they are losing to IRON, and when a other alliance will declare on them aswell, they can cry about being unfair and that, that would be the only reasson why they lose ( or they just keep claiming victory as always )

War will last 4 weeks !

Ending conditions will be :

1. They kick GOWi and XPS
    2. Changing their alliance name to scared little sissy's

Bashingrule will be lifted in 24 hours!

General of L-C-N RULEROFTHEWORLD!

The post was edited 1 time, last by erikv78 ().

• Are you Serious???????? I knew the war dec was coming but we knew you were gonna beat us and we were losing to IRON :lol: By the way Ruler wasn't it you that has been running from LCN wars. Funny i'm gonna laugh when after 4 weeks you guy's still can't beat us after we've been in war for a month and a half strait.
  • atleast u gave it enough time for me to return from V and fight u since your asking All my neighbors to use their towns ruler...

gl to all

lets see, marco is caught spying gow, ruler is asking my island neighbors to use their towns, he also asks iron near me for a garrisons, lcn gens increased alot.

naaa, that wouldnt be because of a war coming surely 8o

who over here didnt know would be a shorter list
  • thanks for the opportunity...this will be tasty...its always fun to fight with this fat alliance...

its been almost an hour and nobody reported my post...a change of attitude!?

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara

The post was edited 2 times, last by marcopasha ().

• Well XPS I told you that the honor for MOB is gone. Y'all threw that out the window when y'all declared on a weakened LCN when you were obviously scared to declare while we were ranked 4 and NF ranked 3. So whine whine whine whine whine whine. We do not care. Good luck to ya. LOL.
    Zeta - retired

• c yall in about 2 weeks.... my V/final move is about to begin and yes im leaving the fight for a short time. others have known for awhile, l8tr

gl to the rest
  • Lol, war started 2 hours ago, and now already the first ran into V-mode :)

More to folowwwwww

_Mongo_ wrote:

c yall in about 2 weeks.... my V/final move is about to begin and yes im leaving the fight for a short time. others have known for awhile, l8tr

gl to the rest
  • hey smart guy...... why dont u go check the beta threads and see for yourself.

Homer/Homerz has publicly stated on the forums that he(ME) was going to be gone for a 2 weeks around this weekend, i wont have any cable or internet Here at some point between right now and sunday since charter cant give u any straight answers

U couldnt run me V urself in your dreams, get over it

just search the same board name
  • Sure.. everybody goes searching all other worlds to see whats happening :z:z

When lboone v-moded whole mob was anoying him for v-moding, pot cattle black..

_Mongo_ wrote:

hey smart guy...... why dont u go check the beta threads and see for yourself.

Homer/Homerz has publicly stated on the forums that he(ME) was going to be gone for a 2 weeks around this weekend, i wont have any cable or internet Here at some point between right now and sunday since charter cant give u any straight answers

U couldnt run me V urself in your dreams, get over it

just search the same board name
  • This is nice, I remember so clearly how MOB talked so much trash about me using the v-mode and dismissing my troops. LOL. I knew when LCN regrouped I could hit the boards and rehash the trash. LOL. As it stands we declared less than 8 hours ago and HOMER has gone v-mode and XPS dismissed his troops. GOW will not be far behind, Im sure he has a big test coming up soon. LOL.
    Zeta - retired

• u talk trash in every post i think u have ever made, thats really boring you know, and yes i know thats what you like, trash talking and u encourage it yea..

now had you paid any attention to stuff my gens have went down for days and not back up for a reason, big fights, big wins and no plans to rebuild cause im on a short time frame here and wont let ika mess it up

Battle for Busted
    Battle for Busted
    (29.09.2012 0:36:05)

Ruleroftheworld from Herculaneum
    vs
    Homer from Busted, Darth Amiable from Bandersnatch

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    ................................ - Slinger................1(-0)....
    ................................ - Swordsman...........2250(-0)....
    Hoplite...............48(-352).. - Hoplite.............2003(-298)..
    Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-84)... - Sulphur Carabineer...168(-0)....
    Gyrocopter............11(-109).. - Gyrocopter...........215(-85)...
    Steam Giant............0(-80)... - ................................
    ................................ - Battering ram..........1(-0)....
    Catapult...............0(-30)... - Catapult..............30(-0)....
    Mortar.................6(-24)... - ................................
    ................................ - Doctor................20(-0)....
    Cook..................30(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Spearmen.............501(-0)....
    ................................ - Wall...................3(-4)....
    Generals Lost.............-2,677 - Generals Lost...............-629
    Offensive points...........1,574 - Defensive points...........6,693
    Damage Received..........133,865 - Damage Received...........31,485
    Damage Percent...............80% - Damage Percent...............19%

Winners: Homer, Darth Amiable

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Ikariam Cr Converter]
  • Homer, Im so glad you keep up with every post I post. But I only talk trash to the ones who deserve it or makes it their life to talk trash to me. Hint - GOW.

And Homer its fine when you have RL issues but when I had RL issues with a newborn baby I got trashed for it.
    Zeta - retired

• Sea battle near Bandersnatch
    Sea battle near Bandersnatch
    (29.09.2012 0:41:01)

Ruleroftheworld from Powder, Busted, Jnoub
    vs
    Darth Amiable from Bandersnatch, God of War from Galumph

Ram-Ship..............49(-43)... - Ram-Ship...............0(-41)...
    Fire Ship.............22(-48)... - Fire Ship..............0(-39)...
    Steam Ram.............45(-13)... - Steam Ram..............0(-15)...
    Mortar Ship...........84(-0).... - ................................
    Diving boat...........18(-12)... - Diving boat............0(-4)....
    Paddle Speedboat......60(-20)... - Paddle Speedboat......21(-0)....
    Balloon Carrier........0(-4).... - Balloon Carrier........7(-0)....
    Tender................10(-0).... - Tender.................0(-0)....
    Generals Lost.............-1,307 - Generals Lost...............-887
    Offensive points...........2,219 - Defensive points...........3,267
    Damage Received...........65,350 - Damage Received...........44,380
    Damage Percent...............59% - Damage Percent...............40%

Winners: Ruleroftheworld

78 units from Ruleroftheworld are blocking the port entrance to Bandersnatch
    44 units from Ruleroftheworld are blocking the port entrance to Bandersnatch
    21 units from Ruleroftheworld are blocking the port entrance to Bandersnatch
    145 units from Ruleroftheworld are blocking the port entrance to Bandersnatch
    Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.09.2012 23:56:01)
    Darth Amiable's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.09.2012 23:56:01)
    Darth Amiable's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.09.2012 0:11:01)
    Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.09.2012 0:00:41)
    Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.09.2012 0:11:36)
    Darth Amiable's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.09.2012 0:26:01)
    Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.09.2012 0:36:16)
    Darth Amiable's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.09.2012 0:26:20)
    As Darth Amiable did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    God of War's army has been completely destroyed.
    Darth Amiable's army has been completely destroyed.

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]
  • erikv78 wrote:

Hereby we L-C-N La Cosa Nostra declare war on mob MeanOldBastards.

War will last 4 weeks !

Ending conditions will be :

1. They kick GOWi and XPS
    2. Changing their alliance name to scared little sissy's

General of L-C-N RULEROFTHEWORLD!

So Ending Condition number 2 is so funny. Scared Little Sissy's. First of all.. plural for Sissy is Sissies..... Second of all. We were at war with you guys for a few weeks and then IRON for another few weeks so we have been at war for at least 6 weeks straight. You call us sissies??? LOL The only sissies are those who got it handed to them in the last war and you all sit and watch us getting tired and bored of war and then declare a 4 week war.

LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS!!!!

Doesn't it embarrass you that when you do stuff like this you are seen as the scum of ZETA? Anyone who is anyone knows you guys can't fight nor win a war and last war tried to resort on underhanded tricks of dropping tags to build and rejoin and now this??? I'd leave an alliance if my leaders made me lose face so badly. Man just when we think you can't be worse than the brown stuff floating in my toilet, you manage to prove you are.

Have fun...
  • Wow, you must be really pethatic.. do you really think i care that you can change a word ?? everyone knows what i ment.. even someone like you !!

keep whining about the gramar.. coz your just a 1 languaged guy.. i can make myself very clear in 4 languages... where everyone can understand what i mean !! maby a letter or 2 are wrong, but who cares

Keep whining about the war..

( no one said you have to use the option to stop the war ;) but the way i hear you guys talk.. your so eager to stop all wars against you

xzelphii wrote:

So Ending Condition number 2 is so funny. Scared Little Sissy's. First of all.. plural for Sissy is Sissies.....