Beta's pop decline

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Do you like this idea ? 7
      Yes (6) 86%
      No (1) 14%
    they could give each person 1 free move per town, EG if i have 10 towns i can move 10 towns once, or 1 town 10 times....

Awesome work by empty!! :thumbsup:

Basically.... I like Big Boats and i cannot lie....
  • Really, the best thing to do is enjoy the remaining activity left in Beta. Yes, it is a shadow of previous activity, but if you look close enough, you can still find active alliances, and people to farm (dustwolf is probably the biggest farm in Beta :D).

Other than that, encourage your alliance members to be active in discussion/competitions.
    Sometimes me think "what is friend?"
    And then me say, "friend is someone to share last cookie with."
  • I love the pop decline

I think it's great to have a pop decline. It allows me time to build and strategize who I can run off next. The Bob the builder must go campaign was a resounding success. With lots of time, bigger targets can be ran off.

Keep it up GF, we are GTG.
  • Simple one to answer..whilst most servers are in decline, betas pop would have been much stronger than other servers imo bc it was exciting to play on and always had a fight to be had. BUT ya`ll a bunch of fracking whingers and cannot wait to go suc on a MODS lolly and get folks banned for doing what the games all about which is fight,fight n more fighting. You know who i`m chatting about and these are the same folks that`s responsible for the decline of beta even faster imo. I don`t do pr and i aint no brown noser like most who only do it to satisfy their own needs!!

I aint going to rub the folks names in it here although i bet a pound to a penny that most folks on beta know who they are anyhow... lmfao this is one of the reasons i up and left beta after near 4 years and i am happy i did before some dipstick got me banned perma :P/////why bc i aint into Pr and i aint into brown nosing others oh and shoot straight :thumbsup:

If the culprits who read this have any morals then please go play with the traffic for gawds sake and do us all a favour.

Maybe i fought for the wrong people in my time on beta bc at the end of my days i was seeing who the real fkrs was and it was not the enemy dat for sure!!!.

Best regards m4oes
    Zain
  • Actually I've been banned from this game on several occasions...
    Once for pushing
    Once for pulling
    Once on the boards for improper conduct
    And once for bashing...
    And now three out of the four don't apply anymore...I am the reason this game has made progress :D
  • Short reminder that discussion about bans is not allowed per Board Rules,

@Al Kaholic, I dont wanna be a bad guy so watch your tone
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• Where there is chocolate, there is a way!

On a serious note, its sad to see old players in Beta being driven away by the same repetitive fighting. We should hold competitions for the few remaining players to spark some small level of activity.
    Sometimes me think "what is friend?"
    And then me say, "friend is someone to share last cookie with."
  • is anyone still reading the Boards? its probably been about a month since i last read anything on here and maybe 3 months since i last posted anything, maybe more. the Boards used to be really active and a lot of fun, what happened?

i feel like the last man alive sending out a message on the off chance there is somebody else out there who might hear me
  • yes dear , we still read articles here around :)

:love:
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• I remember the good old days, now I just pop into my islands every now and then to see if anything has changed. I would love to get back into it but there have been so many changes in game that I don"t have the time to try to teach myself the game again. Its good though to see that a lot of the old timers are still around. Maybe some day I will have the time and you'll see me active again.
  • Mods need more than one month to close a topic or have kind of opinion about it.
    Look : Skirmish Violation of agreement: Simpson vs NoL

Then, there was a special challenge "Empire vs Rebels" these last days. The challenge finished after 2 days/15 days. 36 points vs 1 !!! 80% of people even didn't understand what it was, and wondered why they was attacked !? Today, no more news about this "contest".

For the mobile app, they made priority for the market place ! Cool. But Miracles (and even not spying) aren't available yet, for months and months. How can you really play without that? I mean for active players. Those who make the server still alive. I don't care to send 20k marble to a buyer if I cannot activate a Forge when I need or anything else.

The server goes down. But the truth, it feels that it's just Ikariam which does. Look at "happy hours" for ambrosia. Now, you have an happy hour each 2 weeks.

And GF could even warn me because I wrote this... lol

Arf... Wake up GF... !
  • There has been no reason to join back in game full time, the boards are not being read, the battle system is not fixed to quit the funnel etc. This is why players are leaving the game, I am ready to close my account too as nothing is happening for the better.

Member Beta Server since Feb 2008