World Map !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• World Map !

General Information: New world map wiew ,with find player function.

What are you suggesting?
    How will it change the interface/gameplay?
    More strategic outlook,and functions ,find enemy towns, and allience members. In the new wold map, maybe new researches,missions. Not see hole world.

Suggestion Reason:

Why are you suggesting this? What will it solve/make easier? Think carefully about this one, most suggestions will get heavy critical feedback. Make sure you give a detailed reason and your suggestion solves the issue that you think there is.
    old world wiew(show world) stay as it. no changes.

Render/Image/Screenshot:

Do you have a picture/render/screenshot of what it might look like? A visual aide always helps an idea come to life.

[pol]*snip[/pol]
    Special Notes:

Anything else you want to add.h

[pol]Warning for illegal scripts.

Hopla
  • Approved

You suggest actually that this should be implemented in the game :

tools.betawarriors.com/ikmap?g…9ROTFHY0tQcGJBckxnakI1ekE

Thats the same thing as 100% of people wants to see CR directly in the game interface wiithout using CR converter

Like the others, I would like both things in the game interface, but after a years GF still didnt implemented those things in the game so I doubt that they will do it now.
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• NO.

Find enemy towns? Christ, are we going to make this a walk in the park or what? This is just making it too easy.
    Find ALLIANCE MEMBERS?! Check your embassy.
  • i dont like the idea of being able to find enemy towns. then the purpose of a mobile colony becomes irrelevant as they become a lot more quicker to find
  • Can't see any reason for this idea... it seems that at least every second idea is about making game less strategic. :thumbdown:
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • some of the ideas are good others not so much.
    find enemy towns function would be interesting to see the type of strategies that form.
    find ally function.... stupid idea unless it is refering to alliance members from a different alliance.
    a new world map would be interesting, maybe bigger islands more activities to do on the islands, and other things could be added.
  • to fight a war is to have a strategy and knowing where the enemy towns are is a good piece of information for any strategy considering most players have mobiles that they can just move to a different island and attack from.
  • In Hungary , almost everybody using outside web page (IW), find enemy town and cordinates. And I am sure many country's too, Using very hard :D. A lot of players.
    . Here England playing blind in forum. Not change anything. In the game you can use any websites in your computer.
    [rmpa]*SNIP*[/rmpa]

Many country is free to use, and talk about it. If you be a part Military aspect of the game you need enemy cordinates. Ask your General :goof:

Absolutely not..!! If you want to find enemy towns.. you have to search around or talk to other players like everyone else..

I not wan't a talk.Talk the weapons:D
    Somebody attack my. I must play sherlock Holmes? Find his enemy cordinates:D ?? You are farmers, Never hold a weapon to fight back:D
    i go website , clear and ready.5sec Here is your towns.

again ship 15
    another ship 20
    free ship 17
    Fruit Cutter 1
    more ship 14
    once again ship 23
    one more ship 15
  • if you wanna cheat your way to victory, go ahead. just because your not being honorable does not mean you should drag everyone else down that same path. you can smile all you want and say how you have this website that lets you find other players towns. good for you, why you need to incorporate that aspect into the game itself, i dont know why.
  • Somebody using that website somebody not. Everybody have the solution to use find enemy corditanes. Have more battles. More active accounts. If you not know enemy cordinate? How should attack?

i am using Holyschmidt inboud Cr Converter script for gearsmonkey, I am a cheater ,yeah.:D And another 1,4million accounts cheating. Installed 1,431,522 times.

Association Statistics Generals1-50  Alliance Name: Alliance stands for: Average Rating Points Points Players Association Operations1 United Warriors (UWA--) 126 3,286,334 26.082

This a Game. With general points. with 126 teammeates. Not only building. Ikariam needs Populated servers. Active accounts. Or dying is comes.

This a good map. World map. with 3 enemy alliences) . 400 active account have good war. And Not Deleted in boredom, In this year. Without wars ,many people leaving this game , i think more than 50% all accounts.

ikamap.com.ar/plus-to.php?p1=h…p6=&p7=&p8=&submit=Enviar

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gyuri34 ().