TTC vs PHNX/tem vol x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• TTC vs PHNX/tem vol x

I usually do not post CR-s on board, but this time I do, because seems that those guys still think too much about themselves...
    I have really no idea how many times they have tried already, but the result is always same - nothing. Next time bring at least 5 times more ships....

Sea battle near Doctors Island
    Sea battle near Doctors Island
    (29.04.2013 21:39:25)

MrClyde from Kiisu vurrud, Fleurs du mal, Doctors Island, Cassandra from Prillitoos, Mercalli Scale, Doctors Island, Teemant, tiigrilinn, mb001 from Prillitoos, Red Devil from Doctors Island, Teemant, Prillitoos, Kiisu vurrud, Dark Light, Wonder, Fleurs du mal, Saare Dolomiit, ViikingCrystal, Viiking Stone 1, Shaolin from Prillitoos, Fearless from Hades, Noora 5, Killingzone, Kiisuemme from Kiisu vurrud, Pesamuna, Doctors Island, Poseidon, Teemant, Eric the Redman from Aka Dolomitos, Vaarikas, Swarovski, Doctors Island, Teemant, Delta, miimii11 from Kindzmarauuli, Teemant, Jaagy from Kiisu vurrud, ESPERANZA from SULPHUR, GRANIIT, Eeden from Prillitoos
    vs
    Gooddoctor from Phoivopolis, Phoenix Pride, Mayhem Unbound, PIRATECOVE, Δ Munich, For Giannis, Ecce Doctor, Tam Hiding from Doctors Island, Dark Light, Casa de Bandido, KINGSBRIDGE, Hamleigh, Polis05, Veints, ET TU BRUTE, bled from Dark Light, Atlantide, Goldy from Chardonnay, Sgt pepper from Dark Light, Sulfurville 1, Sulfurville 2, Rustifero from Venezia, Siracusa, Piombino, Livorno, Carvalho Santos from Pardilhó, OConquistador from Polis, Sevilia, GnMayhem from NORTH K, KAKALAKA

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship............2410(-2755). - Ram-Ship............1305(-3423).
    ................................ - Ballista ship..........0(-207)..
    Fire Ship............763(-3969). - Fire Ship............250(-6309).
    Catapult Ship........268(-0).... - Catapult Ship........319(-55)...
    Steam Ram...........1882(-187).. - Steam Ram............932(-499)..
    Mortar Ship.........2296(-0).... - Mortar Ship..........872(-0)....
    Diving boat..........934(-388).. - Diving boat..........305(-451)..
    Rocket Ship..........214(-0).... - Rocket Ship...........43(-148)..
    Paddle Speedboat....1880(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat.....948(-446)..
    Balloon Carrier......455(-279).. - Balloon Carrier.......72(-308)..
    Tender...............659(-0).... - Tender...............237(-0)....
    Generals Lost............-58,520 - Generals Lost............-94,699
    Offensive points.........236,747 - Defensive points.........146,301
    Damage Received........2,926,020 - Damage Received........4,734,950
    Damage Percent...............38% - Damage Percent...............61%

Winners: Cassandra, mb001, Fearless, Eric the Redman, Jaagy, ESPERANZA, Red Devil, Eeden, Kiisuemme, MrClyde

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Ikariam Cr Converter]

Signature by Gabriella
  • TTC is always best

TTC is one of the active alliance and they have best coordination in this server.
    i don't think any alliance can handle sea battle better then them.

Keep shining and hunting.
  • Atlantisreborn wrote:

TTNs had large armies, TTC have large armies. TTN never used forge much, TTC use them. The quickest way for you if you are curious to find out just jump a town in their core and see :)

Why must I travel to their core? And since when does size matter?

All I see is one okay CR, a confusing explanation of events and a few fan boys to do TTC's "thinking" for them. It's okay though, OP said themselves this happens so often they can't keep count, or show proof... Lets all be gullible little sheep shall we!?

baaaaaa, BAAAAA! We Laaaaave TTC, baaaa!
  • whining much?

Search results for 'goth' of the Defence points highscore list!
    Position Username Alliance Points Actions
    2,995 Goth PCOVE 0 Write message

Search results for 'goth' of the Offensive points highscore list!
    Position Username Alliance Points Actions
    688 Goth PCOVE 41 Write message

I understand your frustation, but try one simple thing: breathe deeply in, count to 10 and then breathe out, relax :)
    I know that you lost all your capture points on the last day of previous piracy cycle to TTC player and that in your next post you are going to deny it.
    But maybe instead of posting nonsense here, would you mind to go and look into other threads from past?

MrC
    General & HS of TTC

Signature by Gabriella
  • Goth wrote:

Atlantisreborn wrote:

TTNs had large armies, TTC have large armies. TTN never used forge much, TTC use them. The quickest way for you if you are curious to find out just jump a town in their core and see :)

Why must I travel to their core? And since when does size matter?

All I see is one okay CR, a confusing explanation of events and a few fan boys to do TTC's "thinking" for them. It's okay though, OP said themselves this happens so often they can't keep count, or show proof... Lets all be gullible little sheep shall we!?

baaaaaa, BAAAAA! We Laaaaave TTC, baaaa!

You are funny Goth...at least you try to be 8-)

And it is true we only have one decent CR :S

Don´t be silly, you could never compare us to TTN...TTN was way more powerful than us. We are just a little alliance trying to survive in Alpha ;)