Modification to the in-game CR converter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Cassiopea wrote:

-Hera- wrote:

@ Cassiopea
    Umm Cassiopea the rules have been amended for what is considered as a HoF CR : Combat Report Rules
    Sorry no pics were included as the sexiness would blow everyone away :)
    @ -Hera-
    Ummm...so if in the battle there was 8214 generals lost on the attacker side and 9568 on the defender side and also the town was looted by the attackers and following res was stolen : 25797 wood, 36689 wine, 8756 marble, 21567 crystal and 13591 sulfur is it a HoF ?( (no use of calculator allowed )

Please provide pics... :D

Umm Sorry Cassiopea the answer is No, Your impressive CR is short of 4500 Res being pillaged or 90 general points...oh and no calculator - just a piece of paper and pencil, fingers thumbs and toes were used. :P
    Also if you wish to question anything else upon this matter, please either open a Help and Question Thread or PM Me.
    As we need to remember this thread is in support of someone's suggestion.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
  • I was just giving a legit reason supporting this suggestion by not complicating your work at the same time. You didn't agree this is a good reason, I prove you wrong by punching random numbers on the numpad with eyes closed. I got no further questions, I rest my case.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • We the Fighters of Ikariam, in order to form a more perfect Gaming, reestablish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain this suggestion to be implemented immediately.

-Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • I voted yes to this mod. It is mainly used to wars

:thumbsup:

I like to add one more if possbile
    In the bbcode text , you can also add a spoiler title like this for more interesting
    Like this one
    [spoiler ='Damage Received...............140 - Damage Received............94,997'] CR HERE [/spoiler]

The post was edited 2 times, last by huyetsu ().

• huyetsu:- how does your convertor works, you put plain text or bbcode?

-Richard Le Gallienne
  • Does it show damage done by killing the troops or just from pillage? I couldn't find in my crs one that there are troops killed and resource pillaged in order to check that lol

-Richard Le Gallienne
  • Another new update just occurred and it baffles me how game ops have not yet installed this to the combat reports. For any serious player of ikariam this is a must add and don't see why it wills be difficult to include. I get the feeling GF is just really focusing on their garbage of an app and not focusing on anything else.

Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

Pi - The Wild Ones
  • hmm, nice suggestion :D waiting :) waiting :| waiting :( waiting ;( almost a yr later :cursing:

How long is it gonna take to add 1 extra line of text to the in-game converter? The alliance chat notification suggestion just got approved so why not this?
  • [rmpa]Damage is now included in ingame CR converter since the latest version of the game : Rollout of version 0.5.12 so this thread is now closed

thanks to everyone who voted and who participated in this voting and discussion.[/rmpa]
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator