Lazy trade route

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Lazy trade route

General Information:

So I'd suggest to add an extra button to trade routes, which would allow you to send out the set shippment at this moment, when you click it, and with that skip the departure which was supposed to happen that day at previously set time. The next day it will continue as it was originally set.

Suggestion Reason:

It is useful, becasue sometimes you might run out of something early, but don't want to get double shipment in one day. So with this you could just send it out early, trade route would still be there but you get the recources early and no double sending.

Render/Image/Screenshot:

none

Sometimes me think "what is friend?"
    And then me say, "friend is someone to share last cookie with."
  • [rmpa]APPROVED

but I really think this is just unnecessarily ... If you already have time to click on it, you can just disable that route, and enable it again, when you need it.
    :love: [/rmpa]
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• Not sure if I'm missing something but why not just send the resources, set the route to 0 and then set the route again the next day?

Am I missing something?
  • Mirarik wrote:

General Information:

So I'd suggest to add an extra button to trade routes, which would allow you to send out the set shippment at this moment, when you click it, and with that skip the departure which was supposed to happen that day at previously set time. The next day it will continue as it was originally set.

Suggestion Reason:

It is useful, becasue sometimes you might run out of something early, but don't want to get double shipment in one day. So with this you could just send it out early, trade route would still be there but you get the recources early and no double sending.

Render/Image/Screenshot:

none

Sorry I couldn't understand anything.. :( ;( The description was pretty ambiguous..

on a side note.. my 1300th post.. yey!! :thumbsup: