Zeta's Raiders (1ZR) versus La Cosa Nostra (LCN)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Zeta's Raiders (1ZR) versus La Cosa Nostra (LCN)

With this post 1ZR hereby declare outright war on LCN.

Reasons for the war :

1. Ruler seems to think he can kill my ZR ships stationed on neutral territory with no comeback - this declararion says he is wrong.

2. Issues relating to the piracy aspect of the game that are long standing and that of which both marco and ruler have been fully aware for some time now.

3. because we can

4. We are relatively newly amalgamated and we wish to test our skills against a worthy opponent and what better than to choose one with high Gens so LCN it is then :)

Ending conditions:

At least two of these conditions must be met to end the war prematurely

1. Ruler and marco declare themselves truly beaten and surrender to the power of 1ZR posting here that they bow down to our greater skills and accept further punishment (ww and shadow to determine the nature of which) for their misdemeanours.

2. LCN disbands

3. ZR become bored of a lack of suitable opposition

War will commence from the time of this post and will last for a period of two weeks initially (with an option of a further two weeks if ZR so wish)

Winner will be determined by total damage scores

Jonnybenitez

Leader 1ZR

The post was edited 2 times, last by jonnybenitez ().

• HAHAHA i thought that FEE was the most pathetic alliance, but 1ZR really beats them to it...

Declare war on 4 active players.. while they are already AT war.. with an 16 membered alliance

welldone JB, you know the consequences......

No Lboone, he could now wait.. coz if he waits till after the FEE war, then 1ZR will be killed 100% sure.. now it will be 99% that 1ZR gets beaten.. so he take the gamble

The post was edited 3 times, last by erikv78 ().

• Let the crying begin - we never waited until FEE declared - no my friends we actively planned it this way. Not my problem that half your alliance have v moded rather than fight for their leader is it.

Im struggling to have any sympathy and following LCN;s behaviour in piracy neither is most of zeta

suck it up and take whats coming LCN
  • Correction: Still team mate! have to wait 24h until I can join

Yeah i fought almost all my team mates, thank god we all don't hold childish grudges like some people.
    Team A Team B who gives!

Anyway enough bla bla

Have more fun less crying!

Good luck to both :D

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • Well anyway, four players against 36. That should be a lot of fun XPS. LOL.

Okay correction 4 against 37 since you will joining the fun soon.

Will y'all hold it against me if I post the wrong CR's in the wrong forum, all the arse kicking is gonna be tough to keep up with.
    Zeta - retired

The post was edited 3 times, last by lboone ().

• Well XPS, the ruler accounts for atleast 20 or so FEE players.

Not even sure I see the point to all this anyway, you might beat us up in war but Ruler is still gonna take all y'alls dang piracy points the last day anyway. LMAO, NO wait I do see the point, FEE's 16 players( soon to be 17) can't handle LCN's small group so they whined and called in 1ZR. Got it. COWARDLY.
    Zeta - retired

The post was edited 2 times, last by lboone ().

• lboone wrote:

Not even sure I see the point to all this anyway, you might beat us up in war but Ruler is still gonna take all y'alls dang piracy points the last day anyway. LMAO, NO wait I do see the point, FEE's 16 players( soon to be 17) can't handle LCN's small group so they whined and called in 1ZR. Got it. COWARDLY.

Aww ;( don't lose hope!

Back in the old day's these messages had impact, now a day's no one reads the board anymore, and regardless if its true or not, i'm sure all who read this would laugh at the fact and hope that it might be true.

They all know what KARMA is and that LCN deserves it, should of kept LCN proud and honourable eh

The Buddhist belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vice versa.

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • Welldone Johnny, it took you less then 1 hour to FAIL :

Sulpher-3 21.01.2014 21:46 12 ships from Waraku are occupying the port of Sulpher-3.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Sulpher-3
    (21.01.2014 22:01:18)
    Ruleroftheworld from Sulpher-2, Sulpher-3
    vs
    jonnybenitez from XPS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ballista ship..........................0(-12)
    Ram Ship................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................10(-2) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals................................-81.6
    Offensive points..........................204 - Defence points.............................31

Winners: Ruleroftheworld

Losers: jonnybenitez

10 war ships are being moved from Ruleroftheworld to Sulpher-3

2 war ships are being moved from Ruleroftheworld to Sulpher-3

Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 21:46:18)

Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 22:01:18)

jonnybenitez's army has been completely destroyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by erikv78 ().

• XPS you don't know anything about honor, so move on dude.

As far as anyone reading this, its what used to keep this game interesting so maybe we should talk more smack to revive Zeta.

@Ruler, JB has been failing since he started here on Zeta, what makes you think it will be any different this time.

I can almost here the messages being passed around 1ZR and FEEble -
    Okay you 9 guys take Ruler
    You 9 guys take Marco
    And you 9 guys take Scar.
    Good plan guys, now go.............
    Zeta - retired

The post was edited 2 times, last by lboone ().

• erikv78 wrote:

Welldone Johnny, it took you less then 1 hour to FAIL :

Sulpher-3 21.01.2014 21:46 12 ships from Waraku are occupying the port of Sulpher-3.

Display Spoiler
    vs
    jonnybenitez from XPS

............................................. - Ballista ship..........................0(-12)
    Ram Ship................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................10(-2) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals................................-81.6
    Offensive points..........................204 - Defence points.............................31

Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 21:46:18)

Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 22:01:18)

Ah dear dear dear Ruler - can you not see Ive sent ballistas and catapults only

IM PLAYING WITH YOU :)
  • Nah, you thought it would be enough...

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Marble-1
    (21.01.2014 22:27:08)
    Ruleroftheworld from Marble-1, Marble-2, Marble-3
    vs
    jonnybenitez from XPS

............................................. - Ballista ship...........................0(-1)
    Ram Ship................................9(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram...............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-6.8
    Offensive points...........................17 - Defence points..............................0

1 war ships are being moved from Ruleroftheworld to Marble-1

2 war ships are being moved from Ruleroftheworld to Marble-1

11 war ships are being moved from Ruleroftheworld to Marble-1

Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 22:12:08)

Ruleroftheworld's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 22:13:33)

another one :)

jonnybenitez wrote:

erikv78 wrote:

Welldone Johnny, it took you less then 1 hour to FAIL :

Display Spoiler
    vs
    jonnybenitez from XPS

Ah dear dear dear Ruler - can you not see Ive sent ballistas and catapults only

IM PLAYING WITH YOU :)
  • first johny b attacked me with the rest of fee (of course before they declare) and now 1zr declares on us...(after fee declared on us)

KARMA it is...i agree with old rusty XPS...

so 1ZR, are you all ready for what karma would bring to you all in return of this!?

you can win a war but you lose bigger than this...i would forgive johnys bad behaviour as i did before but now since it is an alliance declaration...(!) no childish behaviour will be tolerated anymore...and it would be fun...

now that we are all prepared for long long (mean very long) war...

a plain sample of karma:

Sea battle near Here i am
    Sea battle near Here i am
    (21.01.2014 21:47:57)
    jonnybenitez from Waraku
    vs
    Marco Pasha from Here i am

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0)
    Ballista ship..........................33(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................71(-3) - .............................................
    Generals................................-19.2 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points.............................48

Winners: jonnybenitez

Losers: Marco Pasha

104 units from jonnybenitez are blocking the port entrance to Here i am

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2014 21:47:57)

As Marco Pasha did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

thanks for the opportunity...(you are the best: i mean attacki,ng without frontline ships) now i can share the most stupid CR's ever between you and me...you just turned on the LCN war machine...and of course we will concentrate on 1zr because you are sneaky and karma doesnt like sneaky people...

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara

The post was edited 4 times, last by marcopasha ().

• marcopasha wrote:

first johny b attacked me with the rest of fee (of course before they declare) and now 1zr declares on us...

KARMA it is...i agree with old rusty XPS...

so 1ZR, are you all ready for what karma would bring to you all in return of this!?

you can win a war but you lose bigger than this...i would forgive johnys bad behaviour as i did before but now since it is an alliance declaration...(!) no childish behaviour will be tolerated anymore...and it would be fun...

now that we are all prepared for long long (mean very long) war...

Ready willing and able - can you take the heat ? I doubt it - soon it wont just be my ships annoying you marco youll be dealing with a whole lot more than that... karma is upon you right now and this is your reward for those pointless raids :P