XPS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• you're really such a fool huh?

you started this, why?
    because first when you guys are still at war with FES
    YOU attack our member named "Traxor" from RELAX
    you try to loot us more than you know...

then i tried to help traxor by attacking your members
    then xzelphi wants me to leave my alliance to get xps 1 vs 1
    i already left my alliance just wait for my tags to get off

And you XZELPHI what are you talking about RULER?
    i don't feed him, i don't know him neither. he also attack me several times
    don't judge me btw.

cenzored
    We have been trying to keep RELAX out of it but you guys keep stepping in.

Pull out until morning and we will resolve this

huh??? what are you talking about
    Relax are in a peace mode for years, XPS ALL STARTED THIS THINGS!!!
    we keep stepping on it? what are you talking about. xps tried to farm traxor

im in a peace mode before you guys started this and my leader "Attila" is mad at me
    i don't know what you guys are planning... i just want to revenge on xps for what he did to traxor and to me

what kind of person are you guys.

hey grabbie how about you?
    when you had a war on LCN i let you use my town to breach those LCN members in our island
    so this is what I get?

edit: PM removed form post - Atina

The post was edited 2 times, last by heritage: more info ().

• Actually Heritage, I am not mad at you...Xzelphi changed his name to "Attila The Hun" He used a capital "i" instead of an "L" By doing so he made you think I sent you a PM.

In the game message window an "L" looks just like a capital "i" so no one could know it was a fake. NF has done this before, I think I can dig up an old screenshot of NF chat admitting and discussing it :)

So no i am NOT mad at you, you should rejoin RELAX if you want.

For the rest of Zeta reading this, be aware and be cautious who you reply to...always go to the persons coordinates to make sure they are who you think they are before responding.

Now, if people would just leave us be we could go back to RELAXING, otherwise there's no point to staying in this server.
    ATTILA THE HUN

Ancient editor of ZetaNews...died while dusting off old newspapers...

DISCLAIMER: see T&C before playing Ikariam, death and dismemberment may occur when using these services, few clients have reported impotency due to radioactive testing.
  • XPS will always use colossus hahahahahaha

edit: cr removed.
    cr is not for world dicussion thread - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by heritage ().

• Scourge of God wrote:

Actually Heritage, I am not mad at you...Xzelphi changed his name to "Attila The Hun" He used a capital "i" instead of an "L" By doing so he made you think I sent you a PM.

In the game message window an "L" looks just like a capital "i" so no one could know it was a fake. NF has done this before, I think I can dig up an old screenshot of NF chat admitting and discussing it :)

So no i am NOT mad at you, you should rejoin RELAX if you want.

For the rest of Zeta reading this, be aware and be cautious who you reply to...always go to the persons coordinates to make sure they are who you think they are before responding.

Now, if people would just leave us be we could go back to RELAXING, otherwise there's no point to staying in this server.

Come on it was kind of funny. I didn't ask him to leave the alliance. I asked him to back off of XPS for the night. I was trying to give XPS time to wake up. :) He told me he had already left the alliance so I asked him to wait until his tags were gone.

In the old days Attila you would have thought this to be funny.

I figured if he can switch between names in game so could I.