FricknEvilEmpyr(FEE) vs League of Aetos(aetos)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• We could go like this for next 2 weeks lol... Mihail you sound ridiculous fact is that FEE won more wars than LCN , in process LCN fell apart and unfortunately I think aetos can't be even challenge now. I really hope that you can prove me wrong.Can we get back to war now please?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vancigulije ().

• lboone wrote:

Okay we get it NF. Y'all can bully everyone and not expect retaliation. got it, now move on to fighting, we know we will not win this but we not gonna roll over. See you on the battle field, Marco has already tasted a few losses but I'm not gonna bother posted them.

Mihail the Just wrote:

I didn't realise you were quite the novelist! Actually, your plot needs fleshing out a little, and character development leaves a bit to be desired, but keep it up, I'm sure you'll get there ;)

Don't worry, I did at least manage to skim most of it, but it wasn't of much interest - we'll never convince each other of our different points of view, and I really don't see any point in trying

However, there is one small point I'd like to address - you seem throughout to be equating us with a long-dead L-C-N!? We finished mourning the loss of L-C-N when Cap left the server - sure the tag hung round longer than it should have, but we have moved on - And get this straight - that means we are a wholly new alliance, not a revised L-C-N (I'm really surprised you even thought that given there are only 3 exL-C-N here anyway!)

Again, I already know that you will disagree, but who really cares anyway?

But at least you've revealed the source of your antipathy toward us - evoked by traumatic memories or some-such

But you can try to revisit or your L-C-N anguish upon us if you wish, even though we are not L-C-N nor the cause of your obvious anguish - it just shows how deeply it must have cut you at the time, but It matters not to us one way or another

Hope you don't intend serialising your writing - the sequels are never as good as the original lol

You do see the silliness here right? lboone calling us NF, us calling you LCN. Maybe we are all just drunk on glory days from the past... :beer:

Either way we are at war... Still will be the same.. NF will beat LCN...again. :rocketlauncher:
  • You've missed the point entirely (perhaps because I am not the great writer such as you have among FEE) - we don't care about past history between alliances of yesteryear - who won how many wars and so forth. None of that is driving this for us. All I was suggesting is that some of your members from pre-FEE days had quite a history against L-C-N, and that I suspect that is colouring their view of us (and that doesn't bother us, even though we don't represent that past). We accept none of L-C-N's former glory. Again, that isn't us...

And no, I don't expect that we'll be able to 'challenge' FEE - we're just having a go at sticking up for ourselves. I've already described the gap between our alliances, and I'm not stupid enough to think we can dominate you! As I've said time and again, we're just having a go at sticking up for ourselves, and have some fun doing it. Surely you can respect that (even if we have different points of view regarding causation)? :huh:

It is just a game for me after all... :)

edit: xzelphi - you don't get irony very much do you? lol

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mihail the Just ().

• We can agree to disagree but you don't see the whole picture either. There was a day long ago that LCN stood beside NF in some wars and then other times stood on the other side. I understand you guys are no longer LCN or what they were and I appreciate that but have you looked at who are members of FEE? Most are guys that were NF and my sworn enemies for half a decade and we fight as brothers side by side. None of us in FEE are in the image of our old alliances either.

We are a Frickn Evil Empyr and I am still the Meanest Old Bastrd Around!!!!

The post was edited 2 times, last by xzelphii ().

• lboone wrote:

See you on the battle field, Marco has already tasted a few losses but I'm not gonna bother posted them.

WOW...still searching between pages to find out my " A FEW" losses...i know it hasnt been 24hr but i have 3 pages of CR's here...where should i start...

is this one of them?

Sea battle near RuleMyBottom
    (17.03.2014 3:10:44)
    GraveDigger from Scienter
    vs
    Marco Pasha from RuleMyBottom, What Now, FRED from FRED5, wulf_pack from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tender.................................19(-0) - Tender.................................70(-0)
    Ram Ship..............................28(-72) - Ram Ship.............................770(-72)
    Fire Ship.............................19(-53) - Fire Ship............................56(-190)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................285(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................75(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................135(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................73(-27) - Steam Ram.............................262(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................30(-16)
    Diving boat............................96(-4) - Diving boat...........................224(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................111(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................269(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................18(-8) - Balloon Carrier.......................70(-16)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1641.4 - Generals................................-2434
    Offensive points.........................6085 - Defence points.........................4103.5

Winners: wulf_pack, FRED, Marco Pasha

Losers: GraveDigger

21 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to RuleMyBottom

1222 war ships are being moved from FRED to RuleMyBottom

865 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to RuleMyBottom

1 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to RuleMyBottom

62 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to RuleMyBottom

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:25:44)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:25:44)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:40:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:40:44)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:43:28)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:55:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:56:19)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 3:10:44)

As GraveDigger did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As GraveDigger did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

GraveDigger's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

no you pulled there...

this one maybe:

(17.03.2014 2:22:50)
    GraveDigger from Scienter
    vs
    Marco Pasha from RuleMyBottom, Scienter, ExtremeNdifrnce, Excessum, FRED from FRED5, wulf_pack from Polis

Ram Ship..............................28(-72) - Ram Ship.............................842(-72)
    Fire Ship.............................13(-95) - Fire Ship...........................210(-196)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................285(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................93(-7) - Steam Ram.............................262(-0)
    Diving boat............................71(-4) - Diving boat...........................224(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................75(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................269(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................6(-10) - Balloon Carrier.......................86(-16)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................55(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................78(-0) - Mortar Ship............................93(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................46(-14)
    Generals..............................-1477.8 - Generals..............................-2415.2
    Offensive points.........................6038 - Defence points.........................3694.5

Winners: Marco Pasha, wulf_pack, FRED

302 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

166 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

24 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

42 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

18 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

237 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

219 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to RuleMyBottom

21 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to RuleMyBottom

1343 war ships are being moved from FRED to RuleMyBottom

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 1:37:50)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 1:37:50)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 1:40:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 1:47:09)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:03:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:07:50)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:14:30)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:22:50)

nah, you pulled from that one too... :(

ahaa..finally found it:

Sea battle near Wine Town
    Sea battle near Wine Town
    (17.03.2014 2:16:16)
    GraveDigger from Wine Town
    vs
    Marco Pasha from 10x for Easy OP

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship...............................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0

Winners: GraveDigger

Losers: Marco Pasha

3 units from GraveDigger are defending the port of Wine Town

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:16:16)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 2:16:16)

Marco Pasha's army has been completely destroyed.

@mihail: you are talkiing the same words all the time when it comes to MY dispute between THE LOSER....everytime when i say "hi mihail, how are you doing?" you answer like this: "Its none of your business, how am i doing...its between you and him....its your personal vendetta"....let me answer your argument here in public: "NO its not MINE problem...it was an alliance issue and you all failed to do the right thing....because you were scared of that ghost...because you dont want to lose your easy piracy rewards...because you chose to wait and see the winner before acting...not single one of you raised his voice against tyranny...words fail me when it comes to describe my disapointment with you...you still seem not to understand (or acting like as if) what i asked from you...i did not ask you to pick a side between two person...i asked you to choose the righteous side...you withheld your presonal comment regarding the issue till now...you keep stick to loser, i will stick to my own princples..."

btw, spare some time and share your war glories like tihs here with us:

Sea battle near Veni Vidi Vici
    Sea battle near Veni Vidi Vici
    (17.03.2014 10:43:58)
    Mihail the Just from Artwin, Euthenia
    vs
    Marco Pasha from Veni Vidi Vici

Ram Ship.............................228(-72) - Ram Ship.............................199(-72)
    Fire Ship............................33(-148) - Fire Ship.............................0(-144)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................56(-4) - Steam Ram..............................7(-23)
    Diving boat..........................184(-16) - Diving boat...........................72(-16)
    Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................109(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................42(-8) - Balloon Carrier........................18(-8)
    Tender.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1920.8 - Generals................................-2352
    Offensive points.........................5880 - Defence points...........................4802

Winners: Mihail the Just

Losers: Mihail the Just, Marco Pasha

632 units from Mihail the Just are blocking the port entrance to Veni Vidi Vici

27 units from Mihail the Just are blocking the port entrance to Veni Vidi Vici

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 9:58:58)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 9:58:58)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 10:02:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 10:13:58)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 10:18:42)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 10:28:58)

Mihail the Just's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 10:32:30)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 10:43:58)

Marco Pasha's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

i appreciate the effort of the DARKE here there was a lack of solidarity and cooks:
    Battle for Artwin
    Battle for Artwin
    (17.03.2014 17:35:18)
    THE_DARKE from Euthenia, Walkingdead from Nissan GTR
    vs
    Marco Pasha from Artwin, L-C-N Overlord, Sweet Revenge, Veni Vidi Vici, XPS from I Walk the Line, wulf_pack from Veni Vidi Vici

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer..................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers..................1129(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................524(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................2173(-0)
    Swordsman..........................504(-1908) - Swordsman.........................3344(-1548)
    Hoplite.............................159(-991) - Hoplite...........................3863(-1904)
    Steam Giant.........................871(-547) - Steam Giant............................24(-0)
    Gyrocopter.........................1406(-279) - Gyrocopter...........................907(-54)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-200) - Balloon-Bombardier...................40(-290)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram.........................114(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................105(-0)
    Mortar...............................106(-94) - Mortar.................................90(-0)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Spartan...............................147(-0)
    Cook...................................50(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
    Generals.............................-11839.9 - Generals..............................-6340.2
    Offensive points......................15850.5 - Defence points.......................29599.75

Winners: Marco Pasha, XPS, wulf_pack

Losers: Walkingdead, Marco Pasha, THE_DARKE

2183 of Marco Pasha's units are stationed in Artwin.

30 of Marco Pasha's units are stationed in Artwin.

1979 of Marco Pasha's units are stationed in Artwin.

30 of Marco Pasha's units are stationed in Artwin.

5806 of Marco Pasha's units are stationed in Artwin.

1030 of XPS's units are stationed in Artwin.

1 of wulf_pack's units are stationed in Artwin.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:05:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:20:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:32:07)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:35:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:41:24)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:50:18)

Walkingdead's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 14:58:11)

Marco Pasha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:08:57)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:20:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:32:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:35:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:47:34)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:50:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 15:50:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:05:18)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:05:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:05:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:13:31)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:20:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:20:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:35:18)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:35:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:35:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:42:49)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:50:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:50:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:05:18)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:05:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:07:29)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:20:18)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:30:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:35:18)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:35:18)

THE_DARKE's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

almost forgotten... this one was meant to be encouraging Omicron to speak out his heart here :
    Battle for The Pit-S
    Battle for The Pit-S
    (17.03.2014 12:24:07)
    Marco Pasha from RuleMyBottom
    vs
    Omicron from The Pit-S

Sulphur Carabineers...................168(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................555(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................663(-3) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5

Winners: Marco Pasha

The town The Pit-S has been pillaged by Marco Pasha. The following resources have been stolen: 19947 , 4820 , 144 , 2587

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:24:07)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara

The post was edited 1 time, last by marcopasha ().

• C'mon marco - I never took that attitude with you. I tried damned hard to remain neutral - in the face of pressure from you (not Ruler), in the face of your actions disadvantaging my gameplay, in the face of your attacks on my integrity - through all of that I tried damn hard to maintain a civil tone with you. It wasn't about waiting to see who would 'win' (whatever the outcome, there are no winners in this). No - it was because I have huge respect for you as a player - and I've always been open with everyone about that.

There was only one point when I got angry with you - for repeatedly twisting my words because you couldn't believe that I wasn't supporting Ruler - but even then I did not adopt the tone you have printed above.

Why did no-one else in L-C-N go with you? Not because we were scared, not because we are beholden to Ruler in anyway (piracy points or whatever), but because you had no just cause. You had a personal grievance with ruler - fair enough - but to expect everyone else to take your side because of that is just desperate. You should just man up and own your grievances rather than trying to pass them off as some sort of glorious righteousness. If you had just cause, I would have been with you at the drop of a hat. Those who know what happened aren't with you on this - think carefully about that for a minute or two, instead of resorting to name-calling.

Sure - Ruler annoyed many in Zeta - and they're all to willing to accept the dissembling narratives that you've fed them - but realise, as you've pointed out many times, Ruler could only get away with what he did because of you. You keep claiming that you were the power behind us (which is to a large extent true, and I have no regrets at admitting it to be true), so thus you must own those actions as well. Perhaps you just you saw the light - good for you Marco. Good for you.

Whatever - words words words - this is all a huge distraction. This war isn't about you or Ruler, Marco. Let it go. Relax a little, play the game, have some fun - kill a few more of our soldiers and sailors :)
  • 'thanks for posting my wins Marco. LOL. Not arguing with that. I wasn't gonna post those one sided GS differences but if you like for everyone to see them, go right ahead. I can show several where you ran and where wulf hit Colossus. Who cares? NO ONE

But just to show all the Marco fans out there that he doesn't always stick around.

Sea battle near Scienter
    Sea battle near Scienter
    (17.03.2014 1:07:00)
    Marco Pasha from RuleMyBottom, Scienter
    vs
    GraveDigger from Scienter, Polis, Crazy Town 5, Bootleg-W

Ram Ship.............................108(-72) - Ram Ship.............................786(-72)
    Fire Ship............................13(-131) - Fire Ship...........................112(-118)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................153(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................0(-30) - Steam Ram............................428(-10)
    Diving boat...........................17(-16) - Diving boat..........................254(-15)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................241(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.........................9(-9) - Balloon Carrier........................41(-8)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................18(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2467.4 - Generals..............................-1858.6
    Offensive points.......................4646.5 - Defence points.........................6168.5

1925 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Scienter

84 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Scienter

7 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Scienter

17 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Scienter

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:22:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:22:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:32:45)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:37:00)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:41:56)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:50:23)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 0:55:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 1:03:04)

Marco Pasha's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Marco Pasha's army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Marco Pasha's army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Zeta - retired

The post was edited 1 time, last by lboone ().

• CR's. :)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Nissan GTR
    (17.03.2014 19:56:36)
    XPS from Euthenia, Sulphuric Acid, Võ Nguyên Giáp, wulf_pack from Sweet Revenge, Veni Vidi Vici, Artwin
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Euthenia, Walkingdead from Nissan GTR, Maserati MC12, Artwin

............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................380(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................526(-0)
    Swordsman.........................1563(-1320) - Swordsman.........................3974(-1320)
    Hoplite...........................1104(-1771) - Hoplite...........................6621(-1729)
    Steam Giant.............................5(-0) - Steam Giant...........................150(-0)
    Gyrocopter..........................666(-174) - Gyrocopter.........................1073(-282)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-120) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-38)
    Battering Ram..........................74(-0) - Battering Ram..........................69(-0)
    Catapult...............................60(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-30)
    Doctor.................................90(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook..................................120(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
    Mortar.................................37(-8) - .............................................
    Spartan...............................698(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-5442.4 - Generals................................-5266
    Offensive points........................13165 - Defence points..........................13606

Winners: XPS, wulf_pack

Losers: Walkingdead, Mihail the Just

940 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

845 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1615 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

442 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

131 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

232 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

42 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

142 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

38 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

132 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

47 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

191 units from wulf_pack are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:26:36)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:26:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:26:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:29:06)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:36:00)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:37:33)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:41:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:50:34)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:56:36)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:56:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:56:36)

Walkingdead's army has been completely destroyed.

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:05:18)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:06:14)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:11:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:11:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:17:30)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:26:36)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:26:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:26:36)

Mihail the Just's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:39:52)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:41:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:41:36)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:56:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:56:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:56:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:00:04)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:11:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:11:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:11:42)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:26:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:26:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:31:19)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:38:43)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:41:36)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:56:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:56:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:56:36)

As Walkingdead did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Walkingdead did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Nissan GTR
    Display Spoiler
    (17.03.2014 22:58:45)
    XPS from Sulphuric Acid, Euthenia, Sweet Revenge, Veni Vidi Vici, wulf_pack from Veni Vidi Vici, Red Empire IV, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Sweet Revenge, Grabbie from Veni Vidi Vici
    vs
    Walkingdead from Nissan GTR, Maserati MC12, Saleen S7

Ram Ship............................622(-454) - Ram Ship..............................0(-410)
    Fire Ship...........................157(-670) - Fire Ship...........................108(-608)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Mortar Ship...........................250(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram...........................261(-118) - Steam Ram..............................0(-90)
    Rocket Ship............................3(-57) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-4)
    Diving boat..........................108(-62) - Diving boat...........................0(-112)
    Paddle Speedboat......................280(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier......................179(-28) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-25)
    Tender.................................59(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.............................-12888.4 - Generals...............................-11054
    Offensive points........................27635 - Defence points..........................32221

Winners: XPS, wulf_pack, Grabbie

Losers: Walkingdead, XPS, wulf_pack

349 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

503 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

37 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

38 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

10 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

82 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

65 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

17 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

105 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

57 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

68 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

11 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

16 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

19 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

16 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

56 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

20 units from wulf_pack are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

1 units from Grabbie are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:13:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:13:45)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:28:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:28:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:30:48)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:38:27)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:43:46)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:53:03)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:03:50)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:13:45)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:23:29)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:23:37)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:35:31)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:43:45)

XPS's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:50:09)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 17:52:40)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:08:00)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:11:52)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:14:01)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:23:39)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:28:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:30:36)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:31:10)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:39:07)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:52:57)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:55:29)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 18:58:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:10:53)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:10:55)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:13:45)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:28:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:28:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:28:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:33:47)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:34:18)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:43:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:45:52)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:51:56)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 19:58:45)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:00:37)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:01:19)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:02:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:19:33)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:22:28)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:28:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:31:07)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:43:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:43:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:46:12)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:58:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 20:58:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:08:01)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:13:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:13:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:19:36)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:28:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:28:45)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:29:38)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:33:17)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:43:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:48:47)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:54:59)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:58:45)

wulf_pack's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:01:43)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:03:39)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:09:05)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:15:00)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:16:09)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:28:45)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:28:58)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:30:47)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:34:14)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:49:35)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:58:45)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:58:45)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:58:45)

Battle for Nissan GTR
    Display Spoiler
    (18.03.2014 0:21:22)
    XPS from Võ Nguyên Giáp, Sulphuric Acid, Vancigulije from Veni Vidi Vici, Nissan GTR, Grabbie from Veni Vidi Vici, Võ Nguyên Giáp
    vs
    Walkingdead from Nissan GTR

Sulphur Carabineers...................686(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................526(-0)
    Swordsman.........................7150(-1680) - Swordsman.........................2294(-1680)
    Hoplite...........................8471(-2282) - Hoplite...........................4470(-2151)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................150(-0)
    Gyrocopter.........................1547(-423) - Gyrocopter..........................627(-446)
    Battering Ram.........................260(-0) - Battering Ram..........................69(-0)
    Doctor.................................80(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook..................................125(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Spartan...............................698(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman.............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-6268.3 - Generals..............................-6142.4
    Offensive points........................15356 - Defence points.......................15670.75

Winners: XPS, Vancigulije, Grabbie

Losers: Vancigulije, Walkingdead

1145 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

350 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1751 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1799 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

10075 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1841 units from XPS are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1685 units from Vancigulije are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

60 units from Vancigulije are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1 units from Grabbie are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

1109 units from Grabbie are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

35 units from Grabbie are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

85 units from Grabbie are keeping the town Nissan GTR occupied

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:06:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:06:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:07:04)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:21:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:35:21)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:36:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:46:14)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:51:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 21:51:22)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:06:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:06:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:06:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:15:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:21:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:21:22)

Vancigulije's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:23:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:36:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:36:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:42:21)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:47:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:51:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:51:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 22:54:38)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:06:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:06:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:06:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:16:26)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:21:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:21:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:21:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:25:20)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:36:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:36:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:36:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:42:50)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:51:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:51:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 23:51:22)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:06:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:06:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:06:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:06:22)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:21:22)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:21:22)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:21:22)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:21:22)

Display Spoiler
    (18.03.2014 3:42:44)
    vs
    Grabbie from The Pit, Veni Vidi Vici, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Artwin, wulf_pack from Smack-Central, Sulphuric Acid, Võ Nguyên Giáp, XPS from I Walk the Line, Marco Pasha from Veni Vidi Vici, Sweet Revenge, Vancigulije from Veni Vidi Vici, Nissan GTR, Sweet Revenge

Ram Ship............................248(-252) - Ram Ship...........................1292(-262)
    Steam Ram............................136(-47) - Steam Ram............................687(-60)
    Diving boat...........................31(-62) - Diving boat...........................220(-8)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................528(-10)
    Catapult Ship.........................141(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................180(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................390(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................1(-0) - Rocket Ship...........................54(-52)
    Balloon Carrier.......................43(-26) - Balloon Carrier......................207(-20)
    Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender................................165(-0)
    Fire Ship............................67(-365) - Fire Ship...........................112(-383)
    Generals..............................-6631.4 - Generals..............................-7366.2
    Offensive points......................18415.5 - Defence points........................16578.5

Winners: wulf_pack, Grabbie, XPS, Vancigulije

Losers: Walkingdead, Marco Pasha, Vancigulije

155 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Nissan GTR

381 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Nissan GTR

250 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Nissan GTR

33 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Nissan GTR

53 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Nissan GTR

1 war ships are being moved from Grabbie to Nissan GTR

142 war ships are being moved from Grabbie to Nissan GTR

35 war ships are being moved from Grabbie to Nissan GTR

376 war ships are being moved from Grabbie to Nissan GTR

1668 war ships are being moved from XPS to Nissan GTR

89 war ships are being moved from XPS to Nissan GTR

256 war ships are being moved from Vancigulije to Nissan GTR

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:12:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:12:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:12:44)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:21:41)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:26:32)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:27:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:29:44)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:30:11)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:42:10)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:42:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:42:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:48:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:49:36)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:50:56)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:52:29)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:53:18)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 0:53:48)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:00:43)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:03:07)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:05:37)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:12:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:12:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:12:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:15:58)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:27:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:27:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:27:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:27:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:27:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:31:10)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:42:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:42:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:42:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:42:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:42:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:46:26)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:50:06)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:57:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:57:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:57:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:58:00)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:03:58)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:12:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:12:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:12:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:19:55)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:27:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:27:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:27:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:27:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:33:09)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:37:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:38:35)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:42:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:42:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:42:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:44:51)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:50:13)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:57:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:57:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:57:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:57:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:58:45)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:59:31)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:12:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:12:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:12:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:12:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:15:01)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:16:32)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:27:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:27:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:27:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:27:44)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:29:52)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:42:44)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:42:44)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:42:44)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:42:44)

Battle for Nissan GTR
    Display Spoiler
    (18.03.2014 4:39:19)
    vs
    XPS from I Walk the Line, Marco Pasha from Veni Vidi Vici, Vancigulije from Burn

Sulphur Carabineers...................526(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................402(-0)
    Swordsman..........................2054(-240) - Swordsman..........................6694(-240)
    Hoplite............................4166(-304) - Hoplite............................6455(-326)
    Steam Giant...........................150(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter...........................573(-54) - Gyrocopter...........................821(-56)
    Battering Ram..........................69(-0) - Battering Ram.........................150(-0)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook..................................100(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................1001(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Spartan...............................698(-0)
    Generals...............................-848.6 - Generals...............................-884.4
    Offensive points.........................2211 - Defence points.........................2121.5

Winners: XPS, Vancigulije, Marco Pasha

Losers: Walkingdead

16339 of XPS's units are stationed in Nissan GTR.

1 of Vancigulije's units are stationed in Nissan GTR.

1 of Marco Pasha's units are stationed in Nissan GTR.

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:24:19)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:24:19)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:24:19)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:24:19)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:39:19)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:39:19)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:39:19)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:39:19)

Edit: spoiler added - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by Walkingdead: i forget the others ().

• Walkingdead - hmmm is that the same as Dead man walking?

I think you need to change your name unless you are a prophet and can see the future :D

Saw a battle one island over earlier in the day so decided to take up position on this island, not expecting to find anything but take towns for action points. Stumbled on some of O's forces.

I knew you would have an itchy colossus finger which was why I kept reserves but you declined the second half. Fair enough.

Build your forces, lets us old dogs show the young pups how to dance :evil:

Sea battle near Bootleg-W
    Sea battle near Bootleg-W
    (17.03.2014 12:47:48)
    Grabbie from Naples-W, Polis, Bootleg-W
    vs
    GraveDigger from Scienter, Omicron from Bootleg-W

Fire Ship.............................46(-26) - Fire Ship...............................1(-0)
    Ram Ship.............................151(-40) - Ram Ship..............................75(-60)
    Mortar Ship..........................114(-12) - Mortar Ship............................70(-0)
    Steam Ram............................121(-19) - Steam Ram.............................36(-59)
    Diving boat............................17(-8) - Diving boat...........................79(-21)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................313(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................44(-5) - Balloon Carrier........................24(-7)
    Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................30(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................21(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................42(-8) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1611.6 - Generals..............................-2336.2
    Offensive points.......................5840.5 - Defence points...........................4029

Losers: Grabbie, GraveDigger

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 11:32:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 11:47:48)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 11:47:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:02:48)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:02:48)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:06:22)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:17:48)

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:22:27)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:32:48)

Grabbie's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

GraveDigger's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Grabbie's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:34:56)

Omicron's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (17.03.2014 12:46:58)

Real Life: Sacred Sexual Sharman

"I have skills, I will look for you...................I will find you......................and I will k... you (Liam Neeson)
  • Battle for Nissan GTR
    Battle for Nissan GTR
    (17.03.2014 16:58:55)
    wulf_pack from Veni Vidi Vici, Nissan GTR
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Euthenia, Walkingdead from Nissan GTR

............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineers...................426(-0)
    Swordsman...............................0(-1) - Swordsman............................5014(-0)
    Hoplite...............................0(-218) - Hoplite.............................8233(-65)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................150(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................92(-28) - Gyrocopter...........................1327(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................8(-22) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................8(-52)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................39(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................44(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-36) - Mortar.................................52(-8)
    Doctor.................................15(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................70(-0)
    Generals................................-1620 - Generals...............................-640.6
    Offensive points.......................1601.5 - Defence points...........................4050

Winners: Mihail the Just, Walkingdead

Losers: wulf_pack

1 of Mihail the Just's units are stationed in Nissan GTR.

15373 units from Walkingdead are protecting the town of Nissan GTR.

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:43:55)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:43:55)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:43:55)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:52:55)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:58:55)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (17.03.2014 16:58:55)

As wulf_pack did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As wulf_pack did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• lboone wrote:

'thanks for posting my wins Marco. LOL. Not arguing with that. I wasn't gonna post those one sided GS differences but if you like for everyone to see them, go right ahead. I can show several where you ran and where wulf hit Colossus. Who cares? NO ONE

i agree those CR's sound like chicken...i wouldnt post those myself if i were you...why would anybody leave a fight when winning....let me answer tis for you... "because marco intefered"...here is an example of running like hell:
    Sea battle near What Now
    Sea battle near What Now
    (18.03.2014 22:12:13)
    GraveDigger from Excessum, Convicted, What Now
    vs
    Marco Pasha from What Now, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Veni Vidi Vici, FRED from FRED5, Scienter, Ermoupolis, The Pit-S

Ram Ship............................214(-186) - Ram Ship............................528(-234)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................196(-29) - Paddle Speedboat......................290(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................20(-30) - Balloon Carrier.......................19(-45)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
    Fire Ship............................50(-274) - Fire Ship.............................17(-70)
    Catapult Ship..........................49(-1) - Catapult Ship.........................149(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................155(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram............................218(-57) - Steam Ram............................90(-135)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................33(-20)
    Diving boat...........................50(-25) - Diving boat..........................127(-17)
    Generals..............................-5533.8 - Generals..............................-7007.4
    Offensive points......................17518.5 - Defence points........................13834.5

Winners: Marco Pasha, FRED

63 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to What Now

178 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to What Now

66 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to What Now

34 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to What Now

1019 war ships are being moved from FRED to What Now

4 war ships are being moved from FRED to What Now

6 war ships are being moved from FRED to What Now

9 war ships are being moved from FRED to What Now

8 war ships are being moved from FRED to What Now

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:12:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:12:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:12:42)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:27:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:39:23)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:42:13)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:57:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 19:57:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:00:06)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:12:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:15:27)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:20:46)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:36:17)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:42:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:46:53)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 20:57:13)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:00:57)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:02:48)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:27:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:27:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:28:36)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:38:17)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:57:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:57:13)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 21:59:07)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 22:12:13)

dont thank me for posting this as if you were going to win this one...fred has the same CR and he can see clearly why you ran away...SEE! i have fans around because i have guts...

dont worry i am sure there are fans of colossus users too...

Excessum 18.03.2014 23:23 GraveDigger's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.
    Convicted 18.03.2014 23:23 GraveDigger's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

here is another win for you...nice strategy: run when you win and hit colo when you lose :)
    Sea battle near Excessum
    Sea battle near Excessum
    (18.03.2014 23:27:54)
    Marco Pasha from What Now, Excessum
    vs
    GraveDigger from Excessum, What Now, Convicted

Ram Ship..............................72(-18) - Ram Ship............................1048(-18)
    Fire Ship..............................7(-65) - Fire Ship.............................77(-28)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................234(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................36(-4) - Steam Ram.............................461(-2)
    Diving boat............................51(-4) - Diving boat...........................310(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................84(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................332(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................18(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................64(-2)
    Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................33(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................49(-0)
    Generals...............................-765.8 - Generals...............................-367.6
    Offensive points..........................919 - Defence points.........................1914.5

1889 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

257 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

57 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

7 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

81 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

260 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

21 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

36 war ships are being moved from GraveDigger to Excessum

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 23:12:54)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 23:12:54)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 23:15:37)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 23:19:43)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (18.03.2014 23:23:57)

finally i figured it out...win at first round before he runs... lol!
    Sea battle near Sanction
    Sea battle near Sanction
    (19.03.2014 0:22:21)
    Marco Pasha from RuleMyBottom
    vs
    GraveDigger from Sanction

Ram Ship...............................90(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-1)
    Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Diving boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-156.2
    Offensive points........................390.5 - Defence points..............................0

211 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Sanction

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 0:22:21)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 0:22:21)

GraveDigger's army has been completely destroyed.

if any of you guys wondering about where mihail has gone:
    Sea battle near Võ Nguyên Giáp
    Sea battle near Võ Nguyên Giáp
    (18.03.2014 6:52:38)
    Marco Pasha from Veni Vidi Vici, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Flame Wheel, Sweet Revenge, Sulphuric Acid, Maserati MC12, Vancigulije from Veni Vidi Vici, Võ Nguyên Giáp, wulf_pack from Sulphuric Acid, Sweet Revenge, Veni Vidi Vici, Zui from Waraku
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Tritonia, Maserati MC12, Saleen S7, Walkingdead from Saleen S7

Ram Ship............................894(-232) - Ram Ship..............................0(-372)
    Fire Ship...........................158(-477) - Fire Ship.............................3(-338)
    Catapult Ship.........................482(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-56)
    Mortar Ship...........................336(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-84)
    Diving boat..........................244(-51) - Diving boat...........................0(-192)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................604(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................200(-0)
    Balloon Carrier......................141(-44) - Balloon Carrier........................2(-44)
    Tender................................105(-0) - Tender.................................30(-0)
    Steam Ram............................458(-64) - Steam Ram.............................7(-133)
    Rocket Ship............................9(-41) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-9159.6 - Generals...............................-14498
    Offensive points........................36245 - Defence points..........................22899

Winners: Marco Pasha, Vancigulije, wulf_pack, Zui

Losers: Marco Pasha, Vancigulije, Mihail the Just, Walkingdead

38 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

255 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

15 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

52 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

218 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

60 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

42 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

1477 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

161 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

70 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

3 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

36 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha to Võ Nguyên Giáp

431 war ships are being moved from Vancigulije to Võ Nguyên Giáp

42 war ships are being moved from Vancigulije to Võ Nguyên Giáp

275 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Võ Nguyên Giáp

34 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Võ Nguyên Giáp

15 war ships are being moved from wulf_pack to Võ Nguyên Giáp

5 war ships are being moved from Zui to Võ Nguyên Giáp

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:22:40)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:22:40)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:25:29)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:35:01)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:37:40)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:37:43)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:52:40)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:52:40)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:55:36)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 1:55:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:05:16)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:05:30)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:11:33)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:22:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:22:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:22:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:23:58)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:29:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:31:27)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:35:08)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:37:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:39:16)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:40:50)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:52:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:52:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:52:39)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:54:36)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 2:54:59)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:06:13)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:07:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:07:39)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:08:58)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:13:01)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:22:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:22:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:22:39)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:23:51)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:24:36)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:37:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:37:39)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:37:39)

Walkingdead's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:38:07)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:39:06)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:52:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:52:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:57:14)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:07:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:07:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:07:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:17:24)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:22:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:22:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:22:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:30:27)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:37:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:37:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:37:39)

Mihail the Just's army has been completely destroyed.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:39:05)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:52:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:52:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:52:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:00:29)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:07:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:07:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:07:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:21:19)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:21:19)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:21:19)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:21:19)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:29:25)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:37:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:37:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:37:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:39:39)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:52:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:52:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:52:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:07:39)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:07:39)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:07:39)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:07:39)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:22:38)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:22:38)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:22:38)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:22:38)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:37:38)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:37:38)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:37:38)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:37:38)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:52:38)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:52:38)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:52:38)

wulf_pack's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 6:52:38)

As Mihail the Just did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Maserati MC12
    Sea battle near Maserati MC12
    (18.03.2014 5:17:11)
    Marco Pasha from Akantor, Maserati MC12, Veni Vidi Vici, Sweet Revenge
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Tritonia, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Walkingdead from Maserati MC12, Nissan GTR, heritage from Marble 2

Catapult Ship.........................224(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-56)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................336(-84)
    Diving boat...........................94(-24) - Diving boat..........................159(-11)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................188(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................510(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................58(-12) - Balloon Carrier......................136(-12)
    Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender................................135(-0)
    Ram Ship.............................265(-29) - Ram Ship.............................927(-36)
    Fire Ship............................116(-64) - Fire Ship............................861(-99)
    Steam Ram.............................97(-10) - Steam Ram.............................324(-7)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................18(-5)
    Generals..............................-1698.6 - Generals................................-3900
    Offensive points.........................9750 - Defence points.........................4246.5

Losers: Marco Pasha, heritage, Walkingdead, Mihail the Just

197 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Maserati MC12

14 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Maserati MC12

15 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Maserati MC12

42 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Maserati MC12

253 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Maserati MC12

554 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Maserati MC12

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:02:11)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:02:11)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:02:11)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:07:40)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:12:44)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:14:54)

heritage's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:32:09)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:32:11)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:32:11)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:36:32)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:47:11)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 4:47:22)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:02:11)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:07:12)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 5:17:11)

As Mihail the Just did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Saleen S7
    Sea battle near Saleen S7
    (18.03.2014 3:17:23)
    Marco Pasha from Grapes-1
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Tritonia

Ram Ship.............................115(-36) - Ram Ship.............................149(-36)
    Fire Ship.............................33(-39) - Fire Ship.............................12(-60)
    Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - Steam Ram.............................29(-11)
    Diving boat............................33(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................66(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-421.8 - Generals.................................-816
    Offensive points.........................2040 - Defence points.........................1054.5

Losers: Mihail the Just

27 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Saleen S7

302 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Saleen S7

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:02:23)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:02:23)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:09:40)

Mihail the Just's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 3:17:23)

i need to reply the last post of mihail....no...wait a minute... actaully, i dont need to do that as i have said my a few words...period...

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara

The post was edited 3 times, last by marcopasha ().

• yep just like you ran in the CR I posted, only difference is you were one against one in the battle where you ran from me, I ran from 5 FEE's LOL. duh I'm not stupid, I'm not getting pinned down one on five. this is gorilla war fair for aetos. We don't play by your rules.

Classic Marco thinks he is the best when he has five people backing him up.

Oh and thought this war was declared on winning damage, not winning CRs. Oh well y'all need to decide which one you want to win with.

Don't pay marco any attention, he just mad that I cleared all of his occupied Ruler ports on our marble island.

How many FEE's are gonna have 75k GS before y'all have enough to take on little ol Aetos?
    Zeta - retired

The post was edited 6 times, last by lboone ().

• if you guys gonna bully us and others

i expect more players here in zeta will retiring soon

no doubts

Sea battle near Red Empire IV
    (19.03.2014 11:35:35)
    Grabbie from XPXZPSMARCO, Red Empire IV
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2, Euthenia

Ram Ship.............................191(-45) - Ram Ship..............................56(-16)
    Fire Ship..............................9(-27) - Fire Ship.............................19(-53)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................93(-34) - Steam Ram.............................121(-2)
    Diving boat...........................63(-12) - Diving boat............................25(-5)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................40(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................25(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................21(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1506.8 - Generals...............................-557.6
    Offensive points.........................1394 - Defence points...........................3767

Winners: heritage

Losers: Grabbie

404 war ships are being moved from heritage to Red Empire IV

16 war ships are being moved from heritage to Red Empire IV

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:05:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:20:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:21:26)

As Grabbie did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Grabbie did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

(19.03.2014 12:46:35)
    XPS from I Walk the Line, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Grabbie from Sulphuric Acid, Sweet Revenge, Marco Pasha from 10x for Easy OP, Vancigulije from Veni Vidi Vici
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2, Euthenia, Maserati MC12, XPXZPSMARCO, Red Empire IV, Walkingdead from Maserati MC12

Ram Ship............................918(-309) - Ram Ship............................618(-309)
    Fire Ship...........................110(-430) - Fire Ship............................75(-384)
    Mortar Ship...........................149(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
    Steam Ram............................466(-84) - Steam Ram............................23(-100)
    Diving boat...........................233(-0) - Diving boat...........................53(-72)
    Paddle Speedboat......................431(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................83(-26) - Balloon Carrier.......................64(-26)
    Tender.................................80(-0) - Tender.................................60(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................18(-72) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship.........................202(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-8971 - Generals..............................-8508.2
    Offensive points......................21270.5 - Defence points........................22427.5

Winners: XPS, Grabbie, Marco Pasha, Vancigulije

Losers: heritage, XPS, Grabbie, Walkingdead

329 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

317 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

519 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

495 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

57 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

95 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

6 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

785 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

1 units from Vancigulije are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:31:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:31:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:32:04)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:34:07)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:53:18)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:00:51)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:04:54)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:16:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:17:43)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:24:06)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:32:03)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:39:40)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:47:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:01:24)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:01:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:06:17)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:07:43)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:16:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:30:49)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:31:09)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:31:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:31:41)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:46:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:46:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:50:39)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:01:16)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:01:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:02:06)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:04:46)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:16:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:20:54)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:22:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:31:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:33:25)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:36:37)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:46:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:48:25)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:51:50)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:01:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:08:15)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:08:20)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:16:35)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:22:15)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:30:58)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:31:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:31:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:33:56)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:46:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:46:35)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:46:35)

As heritage did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As heritage did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• heritage wrote:

First pick a fight, and now cry about leaving?
    What about the bullying of swan/AWE?
    Teaming up on players?

Fighting is part of the game, just fight fair or things will escalate.

some cr's got tired clicking
    XPS from I Walk the Line, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Grabbie from Sulphuric Acid, Sweet Revenge, Marco Pasha from 10x for Easy OP, Vancigulije from Veni Vidi Vici
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2, Euthenia, Maserati MC12, XPXZPSMARCO, Red Empire IV, Walkingdead from Maserati MC12

Ram Ship............................918(-309) - Ram Ship............................618(-309)
    Fire Ship...........................110(-430) - Fire Ship............................75(-384)
    Mortar Ship...........................149(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
    Steam Ram............................466(-84) - Steam Ram............................23(-100)
    Diving boat...........................233(-0) - Diving boat...........................53(-72)
    Paddle Speedboat......................431(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................83(-26) - Balloon Carrier.......................64(-26)
    Tender.................................80(-0) - Tender.................................60(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................18(-72) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship.........................202(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-8971 - Generals..............................-8508.2
    Offensive points......................21270.5 - Defence points........................22427.5

Losers: heritage, Walkingdead

Battle for Nissan GTR
    Battle for Nissan GTR
    (18.03.2014 23:37:59)
    XPS from I Walk the Line, Marco Pasha from Võ Nguyên Giáp, Veni Vidi Vici, Artwin, Sulphuric Acid, 10x for Easy OP
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................849(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................0(-526)
    Swordsman.........................4948(-1320) - Swordsman............................0(-1814)
    Hoplite...........................5032(-2415) - Hoplite..............................0(-3840)
    Steam Giant............................24(-0) - Steam Giant...........................0(-150)
    Gyrocopter..........................376(-325) - Gyrocopter............................0(-515)
    Battering Ram.........................249(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-69)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................45(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
    Catapult..............................114(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................66(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier...................254(-30) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals..............................-5951.5 - Generals.............................-12177.9
    Offensive points.....................30444.75 - Defence points.......................14878.75

Winners: XPS, Marco Pasha

Battle for Nissan GTR
    Battle for Nissan GTR
    (18.03.2014 4:39:19)
    vs
    XPS from I Walk the Line, Marco Pasha from Veni Vidi Vici, Vancigulije from Burn

Sulphur Carabineers...................526(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................402(-0)
    Swordsman..........................2054(-240) - Swordsman..........................6694(-240)
    Hoplite............................4166(-304) - Hoplite............................6455(-326)
    Steam Giant...........................150(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter...........................573(-54) - Gyrocopter...........................821(-56)
    Battering Ram..........................69(-0) - Battering Ram.........................150(-0)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook..................................100(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................1001(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Spartan...............................698(-0)
    Generals...............................-848.6 - Generals...............................-884.4
    Offensive points.........................2211 - Defence points.........................2121.5

Winners: XPS, Vancigulije, Marco Pasha

Battle for Nissan GTR
    Battle for Nissan GTR
    (18.03.2014 0:21:22)
    XPS from Võ Nguyên Giáp, Sulphuric Acid, Vancigulije from Veni Vidi Vici, Nissan GTR, Grabbie from Veni Vidi Vici, Võ Nguyên Giáp
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................686(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................526(-0)
    Swordsman.........................7150(-1680) - Swordsman.........................2294(-1680)
    Hoplite...........................8471(-2282) - Hoplite...........................4470(-2151)
    Gyrocopter.........................1547(-423) - Gyrocopter..........................627(-446)
    Battering Ram.........................260(-0) - Battering Ram..........................69(-0)
    Doctor.................................80(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook..................................125(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
    Spearman.............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-6268.3 - Generals..............................-6142.4
    Offensive points........................15356 - Defence points.......................15670.75

Winners: XPS, Vancigulije, Grabbie

Losers: Vancigulije, Walkingdead

(17.03.2014 22:58:45)
    XPS from Sulphuric Acid, Euthenia, Sweet Revenge, Veni Vidi Vici, wulf_pack from Veni Vidi Vici, Red Empire IV, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Sweet Revenge, Grabbie from Veni Vidi Vici
    vs

Ram Ship............................622(-454) - Ram Ship..............................0(-410)
    Fire Ship...........................157(-670) - Fire Ship...........................108(-608)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Mortar Ship...........................250(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram...........................261(-118) - Steam Ram..............................0(-90)
    Rocket Ship............................3(-57) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-4)
    Diving boat..........................108(-62) - Diving boat...........................0(-112)
    Paddle Speedboat......................280(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier......................179(-28) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-25)
    Tender.................................59(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.............................-12888.4 - Generals...............................-11054
    Offensive points........................27635 - Defence points..........................32221

Winners: XPS, wulf_pack, Grabbie

Losers: Walkingdead, XPS, wulf_pack

Battle for Nissan GTR
    Battle for Nissan GTR
    (17.03.2014 19:56:36)
    XPS from Euthenia, Sulphuric Acid, Võ Nguyên Giáp, wulf_pack from Sweet Revenge, Veni Vidi Vici, Artwin
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Euthenia, Walkingdead from Nissan GTR, Maserati MC12, Artwin

Sulphur Carabineers...................380(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................526(-0)
    Swordsman.........................1563(-1320) - Swordsman.........................3974(-1320)
    Hoplite...........................1104(-1771) - Hoplite...........................6621(-1729)
    Steam Giant.............................5(-0) - Steam Giant...........................150(-0)
    Gyrocopter..........................666(-174) - Gyrocopter.........................1073(-282)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-120) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-38)
    Battering Ram..........................74(-0) - Battering Ram..........................69(-0)
    Catapult...............................60(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-30)
    Doctor.................................90(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook..................................120(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
    Mortar.................................37(-8) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-5442.4 - Generals................................-5266
    Offensive points........................13165 - Defence points..........................13606

Winners: XPS, wulf_pack

Losers: Walkingdead, Mihail the Just

Battle for Artwin
    Battle for Artwin
    (17.03.2014 17:35:18)
    THE_DARKE from Euthenia, Walkingdead from Nissan GTR
    vs
    Marco Pasha from Artwin, Sweet Revenge, L-C-N Overlord, Veni Vidi Vici, XPS from I Walk the Line, wulf_pack from Veni Vidi Vici

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer..................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers..................1129(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................524(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................2173(-0)
    Swordsman..........................504(-1116) - Swordsman..........................3344(-996)
    Hoplite.............................159(-883) - Hoplite...........................3863(-1257)
    Steam Giant.........................871(-230) - Steam Giant............................24(-0)
    Gyrocopter.........................1406(-279) - Gyrocopter...........................907(-54)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20) - Balloon-Bombardier...................40(-176)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram.........................114(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................105(-0)
    Mortar...............................106(-28) - Mortar.................................90(-0)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Spartan...............................147(-0)
    Cook...................................50(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
    Generals..............................-5682.9 - Generals..............................-4110.8
    Offensive points........................10277 - Defence points.......................14207.25

Winners: Marco Pasha, XPS, wulf_pack

Losers: Marco Pasha, Walkingdead, THE_DARKE

Loot

Battle for Euthenia
    Battle for Euthenia
    (19.03.2014 15:19:27)
    XPS from I Walk the Line
    vs
    Mihail the Just from Euthenia

Spearman..............................996(-4) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals.................................-2.4 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................6

Winners: XPS

Losers: Mihail the Just

The town Euthenia has been pillaged by XPS. The following resources have been stolen: 22208 , 2652

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 15:04:27)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 15:19:27)

Battle for Maserati MC12
    Battle for Maserati MC12
    (18.03.2014 11:24:09)
    XPS from Earthic Stone
    vs
    Walkingdead from Maserati MC12

Swordsman............................1000(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................100(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................995(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Spartan................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals.................................-1.2
    Offensive points............................3 - Defence points...........................17.5

Winners: XPS

The town Maserati MC12 has been pillaged by XPS. The following resources have been stolen: 79279

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 11:09:09)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 11:09:09)

Walkingdead's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 11:24:09)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.03.2014 11:24:09)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • heritage wrote:

if you guys gonna bully us and others

no doubts

(19.03.2014 11:35:35)
    Grabbie from XPXZPSMARCO, Red Empire IV
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2, Euthenia

Ram Ship.............................191(-45) - Ram Ship..............................56(-16)
    Fire Ship..............................9(-27) - Fire Ship.............................19(-53)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................93(-34) - Steam Ram.............................121(-2)
    Diving boat...........................63(-12) - Diving boat............................25(-5)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................40(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................25(-0)
    Generals..............................-1506.8 - Generals...............................-557.6
    Offensive points.........................1394 - Defence points...........................3767

Winners: heritage

Losers: Grabbie

404 war ships are being moved from heritage to Red Empire IV

16 war ships are being moved from heritage to Red Empire IV

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:05:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:20:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:21:26)

vs

Losers: heritage, XPS, Grabbie, Walkingdead

329 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

317 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

519 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

495 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

57 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

95 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

6 units from XPS are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

785 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

1 units from Vancigulije are blocking the port entrance to Nissan GTR

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:31:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:31:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:32:04)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:34:07)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 8:53:18)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:00:51)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:04:54)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:16:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:17:43)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:24:06)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:32:03)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:39:40)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 9:47:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:01:24)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:01:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:06:17)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:07:43)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:16:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:30:49)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:31:09)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:31:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:31:41)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:46:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:46:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 10:50:39)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:01:16)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:01:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:02:06)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:04:46)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:16:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:20:54)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:22:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:31:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:33:25)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:36:37)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:46:35)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:48:25)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 11:51:50)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:01:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:08:15)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:08:20)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:16:35)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:22:15)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:30:58)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:31:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:31:35)

XPS's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:33:56)

heritage's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:46:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:46:35)

Vancigulije's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 12:46:35)

Where do you get bullying from. At one point you were 1vs1 with XPS and then couldn't beat him so you got help and he got help and it was 2 vs 2. Then you joined aetos and asked them to help and all of aetos built up their Gen Scores and had even asked Marco to join before he had come to FEE. Even Mihail said there was going to be a war but you guys just weren't going to post it on the boards. So we declared war first and now you guys are crying and saying we are bullies. This makes no sense.

So what would have happened if we didn't know you were going to attack us and then all aetos went and jumped XPS??? Would we still be seen as bullies or would aetos? Then, obviously, FEE would have built up and we would be at exactly the point we are at now where you are outnumbered. Would we then be seen as the bullies?

This bully talk needs to stop unless you get your facts straight. FEE's involvement is in direct response to aetos about to jump us. Plain and simple and Heritage you are the one that brought it on to aetos by joining them and asking them to help you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by xzelphii ().

• just saying

first of all,

this is the story of what happened here.

okay, when i'm still in Relax. XPS attacked traxor more than you expect(well, you know xps is ambro user he go anywhere he want, and farm someone)
    so i ask traxor to go v-mode. suddenly. FEE declared war on FES(okay i get it)

i attacked zui instead xps (while you guys at war. but, it doesn't mean im trying to help FES) because zui is the nearest person to me. so, when FEE and FES war are over. XPS jumped to my island and attacked me several times.

so, when XPS got offline i attack his land troops
    and i thought this will be 1 vs 1 fight(xzelphi you know the story. don't lie to me okay?)

THEN,
    when i attack his port. ZUI was there.
    i don't know why ZUI's fleets are there. so, XPS is this what you called 1 vs 1?

so i ask help from walkingdead
    XPS wants to fight with me 1 vs 1? and then zui was there
    its not fair.

you guys are always starting this messed
    i'm sorry for what i did to ZUI, but to XPS???? i don't know what to say to you
    we are in peace mode but you guys disturb us. you already know this server is boring
    if you want war prepare for it. give the alliance time to build up not just declare whatever you want then the enemy won't even build their troops.(because you pillage them once you declare a war and never tells them)

@Xzephi
    what the hell are you talking about few weeks ago that i'm helping ruler feeding him my capture points. i don't even know him. he also attacked me several times.
    all the info you're saying are all lies! please make sure you're telling the truth. XPS started this whole thing.
  • And the big bad Marco called me a chicken LOL

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:35:03)

Battle for What Now
    Battle for What Now
    (20.03.2014 0:36:08)
    GraveDigger from Convicted
    vs
    Cobra from Polis, Marco Pasha from What Now, Marble-2, Marble-1, wulf_pack from Smack-Central

Sulphur Carabineers...................499(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................788(-0)
    Swordsman.........................4244(-1932) - Swordsman.........................3023(-1932)
    Hoplite...........................7786(-2544) - Hoplite...........................2713(-2587)
    Gyrocopter..........................754(-138) - Gyrocopter..........................187(-353)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-270) - Balloon-Bombardier...................54(-148)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................91(-0)
    Catapult...............................50(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Mortar...............................218(-34) - Mortar................................30(-32)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................41(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Spartan...............................297(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................16(-0)
    Generals................................-8845 - Generals..............................-8807.5
    Offensive points.....................22018.75 - Defence points........................22112.5

Losers: GraveDigger, wulf_pack, Cobra, Marco Pasha

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:35:34)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:35:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:35:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:50:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:50:34)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:50:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:53:06)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:05:34)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:05:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:08:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:20:34)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:20:34)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:35:33)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:35:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:35:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:38:17)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:50:33)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:50:33)

wulf_pack's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Cobra's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:05:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:05:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:06:52)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:20:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:35:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:35:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:50:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:50:33)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:55:18)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:10:59)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:20:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:23:21)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:35:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:40:21)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:50:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:51:32)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:06:08)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:21:08)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:21:08)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:31:03)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:35:03)

Zeta - retired

• heritage wrote:

first of all,

this is the story of what happened here.

okay, when i'm still in Relax. XPS attacked traxor more than you expect(well, you know xps is ambro user he go anywhere he want, and farm someone)
    so i ask traxor to go v-mode. suddenly. FEE declared war on FES(okay i get it)

i attacked zui instead xps (while you guys at war. but, it doesn't mean im trying to help FES) because zui is the nearest person to me. so, when FEE and FES war are over. XPS jumped to my island and attacked me several times.

so, when XPS got offline i attack his land troops
    and i thought this will be 1 vs 1 fight(xzelphi you know the story. don't lie to me okay?)

THEN,
    when i attack his port. ZUI was there.
    i don't know why ZUI's fleets are there. so, XPS is this what you called 1 vs 1?

so i ask help from walkingdead
    XPS wants to fight with me 1 vs 1? and then zui was there
    its not fair.

you guys are always starting this messed
    i'm sorry for what i did to ZUI, but to XPS???? i don't know what to say to you
    we are in peace mode but you guys disturb us. you already know this server is boring
    if you want war prepare for it. give the alliance time to build up not just declare whatever you want then the enemy won't even build their troops.(because you pillage them once you declare a war and never tells them)

@Xzephi
    what the hell are you talking about few weeks ago that i'm helping ruler feeding him my capture points. i don't even know him. he also attacked me several times.
    all the info you're saying are all lies! please make sure you're telling the truth. XPS started this whole thing.

You attacked us than wanted to fight against FES with us. That is something we don't appreciate much in FEE. We are no rules alliance and any member can do as he pleases. If someone (this time it is you) try to team up against our member than there is whole FEE to jump in. We KNOW what plans of aetos were and trust me we know whole truth. After your crying I decided not to take part in this war anymore but there is enough blood thirsty warriors in FEE and without me.

Btw I was underdog in almost every war I ever was before FEE so what ? Suck it up and fight. Back in old days all of people you fight against at one point or another faced against way bigger opponents but we fought as hard as we could. We all deserved place in FEE. I am just polite since don't want to drive you from game but don't piss me with crying and talking how we bully you because we don't.Now men up and finish this war after that you can do what ever you like.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vancigulije ().

• Well looks to me like we have a problem, in my profession when that occurs we perform a 'root cause analysis' to drill down and see what caused the issue in the first place and correct that. Not focus on the consequences that then flow on it will not correct the problem.

There are a few things I have learned in this game which mirror real life.

"Unwritten rules"

I am sure most people would agree with me that attacking a player who is already at war against an alliance for no reason (You attacking Zui) is poor form mate.

Then asking the alliance you just attacked if you can pillage their enemy who we were in a friendly war with?????? One of the conditions of that war with FES was no pillaging!!!!

This is the root cause of all that has transpired since.

Heritage ball is in your court here. As hard as it may be to do, accepting responsibility for our actions by taking ownership of them. Apologizing if it is right to do so can go along way to improving relations and finding some middle ground IMHO.

To aethos some good battles lets organize something more fun for all next time, we did it with FES and are happy to do it with others.
    Real Life: Sacred Sexual Sharman

"I have skills, I will look for you...................I will find you......................and I will k... you (Liam Neeson)