FricknEvilEmpyr(FEE) vs League of Aetos(aetos)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• FEE v AETOS

Display Spoiler

Sea battle near

(19.03.2014 2:58:11)

Fandango from Diamonds

vs

ALEX Greek from m MELBOURNE m

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Ship...............................0(-55) - Ram Ship.............................238(-12)

Fire Ship................................0(-42) - Fire Ship...............................244(-109)

Mortar Ship............................0(-42) - Mortar Ship.............................84(-0)

Steam Ram...........................0(-51) - Steam Ram...........................423(-0)

Diving boat.............................0(-8) - Diving boat.............................113(-3)

Paddle Speedboat..................0(-20) - Paddle Speedboat...................100(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................0(-10) - Balloon Carrier..........................20(-0)

Tender...................................5(-0) - Tender......................................15(-0)

Rocket Ship............................0(-15) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-3689.8 - Generals...............................-796.4

Offensive points.........................1991 - Defence points.........................9224.5

Winners: ALEX Greek

Losers: Fandango

Display Spoiler

Sea battle near

(19.03.2014 7:00:28)

Fandango from Diamonds

vs

Ram Ship..............................0(-196) - Ram Ship.............................172(-66)

Fire Ship................................0 (-25) - Fire Ship..................................5(-239)

Mortar Ship............................0(-11) - Mortar Ship..............................84(-0)

Steam Ram...........................0(-192) - Steam Ram...........................423(-0)

Diving boat............................ 0(-30) - Diving boat............................104(-9)

Paddle Speedboat.................38(-17) - Paddle Speedboat..................100(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................0(-28) - Balloon Carrier........................ 20(-0)

Tender.................................13(-0) - Tender................................. 15(-0)

Rocket Ship............................0(-47) - .............................................

Generals..............................-8804.2 - Generals..............................-1993.6

Offensive points.........................4984 - Defence points........................22010.5

LOOT
    Display Spoiler

Battle for Polis

(19.03.2014 14:45:23)

vs

Fandango from Polis

Sulphur Carabineers...................84(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite............................... 500(-0) - .............................................

Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................

Cook................................... 10(-0) - .............................................

Generals....................................0 - Generals................................... .0

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

The town Polis has been pillaged by ALEX Greek. The following resources
    have been stolen:

17547 Building material,
    12026 Wine,
    22565 Marble,

10344 Crystal glass,
    8067 Sulphur

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Polis

(19.03.2014 13:24:41)

vs

Fandango from Polis

Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers....................0(-84)

Swordsman..............................408(-92) - Swordsman.................................0(-336)

Hoplite.....................................378(-122) - Hoplite........................................0(-260)

Gyrocopter.................................70(-0) - Gyrocopter.................................235(-0)

Balloon-Bombardier....................10(-40) - Balloon-Bombardier...................104(-34)

Mortar................................. 3(-12) - Mortar.........................................0(-24)

Cook................................... 10(-0) - Cook.........................................35(-0)

Battering Ram......................... .48(-1) - .............................................

Catapult.......................................2(-0) - .............................................

Generals...............................-889.6 - Generals..............................-2044.4

Offensive points.........................5111 - Defence points...........................2224

The town Polis has been pillaged by ALEX Greek. The following resources
    have been stolen:

22385 Building material,
    15341 Wine,
    28786 Marble,

13195 Crystal glass,
    10291 Sulphur

• Two faced crying....Heritage/Invoker and whateverdead

So Heritage/Invoker and Walkingdead. I read about how you two cry foul yet are the same kettle calling the pot black. Invoker you parked a hop in my city which I asked you to remove, whereupon you threaten to attack me if I don't ask nicely, repeatedly.

My impression is that you were looking for a fight and started pillaging. Not long after Invoker joined in the fun and both of you started pillaging. Not long after Invoker changed his name to Heritage and left whatever alliance you were in before and joined Aetos.

So I started building up and attacked back and while I haven't teamed up with XPS, I had seen he had attacked you. I joined in the attack so I would get his name in the battle report and we both figured out this is your Modus Operandi.

Last night you both attacked me with your fleet and lost, then your army and retreated especially when I woke up, forged and counter attacked.

So, since I have sunk all my materials into buildings and donated the rest I have nothing to lose and enough gold to prosecute this for a long time.

Speaking of donations, I have donated 10M on one island to your 100k, so if nothing else you two should pick it up and quit being leeches as well as worthless liars. Both pretty dishonorable and negative attributes.

You are my new bff's and as fan we are going to get close.

Invoker/Heritage/whatever you are calling yourself. This is the second time for you my lying friend....

I used Ambro to save this message......

cenzored

edit: private content removed - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by swan ().

• Vancigulije wrote:

FEE declares war on aetos and we all know reasons why

-aetos want to war with us we just decided to declare first :P
    -some of aetos members want to try their best against XPS so we decided to give them chance to officially do something, let's see how it ends !!!

Winner will be decided by total generals killed, loot will not be counted

FEE holds right to extend war if needed
    War will last for 2 weeks or till we don't get bored

Early ending conditions:

None

This is not a friendly war but real one!
    Gl have fun
    Leader of FEE

lboone wrote:

Bull crap, loot wont be counted, y'all have so dang much loot from piracy, y'all just scared we gonna win on taking that loot. Man up and make the loot count. Scared y'all gonna loose some loot. BS

lboone wrote:

Obviously half of FEE can't read, please go back to DOW.

NO LOOT COUNTED

So lboone..... Maybe you do not know how to read and it isn't FEE.

First of all look at that DOW. It says No loot counted.
    Then you whined that loot should be counted.

We never said we wouldn't loot. We just said it wasn't counted in the score to determine who wins. You were the one making such a big deal about wanting to pillage and then when we pillage you cry and say we can't read.

So to summarize:

1) FEE can read.
    2) lboone cannot read.
    3) Loot isn't counted in scoring.
    4) FEE pillaged.
    5) lboone cried.
    6) Heritage has a new BFF.

I think that sums it up.

PS. Here is the definition of "counted".

count1
    kount/
    verb
    past tense: counted; past participle: counted

determine the total number of (a collection of items).
    "I started to count the stars I could see"
    synonyms: add up, add together, reckon up, total, tally, calculate, compute, tot up; More

The post was edited 2 times, last by xzelphii ().

• @swan
    well well well...
    i ask you politely last time... you didn't reply any of my messages. so whats now?
    stop calling me leecher. that island is not my main town. ok?? look at my donations score don't accused me of being leecher and stop calling it. this is not about leeching

and also, i attack you because i want you to be active. you ask help from tyberis remember? and then you raised your military score and i didn't mind it until you also attack me several times. and you went vacation mode and attack me again when you come back. who else crying?

@XPS
    sorry.
  • Do you like this suggestion? 36
      Yes (7) 19%
      No (29) 81%

heritage wrote:

@swan
    well well well...
    i ask you politely last time... you didn't reply any of my messages. so whats now?
    stop calling me leecher. that island is not my main town. ok?? look at my donations score don't accused me of being leecher and stop calling it. this is not about leeching

and also, i attack you because i want you to be active. you ask help from tyberis remember? and then you raised your military score and i didn't mind it until you also attack me several times. and you went vacation mode and attack me again when you come back. who else crying?

@XP
    sorry.
    Laughable logic. You attack me to make me active or warlike, I think you are confused, I was already active. When you attack me we are at war and I not required to reply to you. But you did teach me something and that is I like attacking you.

I also think you are confused about what the word polite means.

Leeching is usually less then 5% on almost all 24 servers in EN. But don't worry I am your new BFF and will 'help' you donate.

Lastly I used the same tactic on you as you did on me. However when I went on vacation mode notice that is was for 5 days. I was out of town and didn't come back online after the usual two days, but as you may have discerned I am back.

The post was edited 1 time, last by swan ().

• heritage wrote:

@swan
    well well well...

@XPS
    sorry.

So you attacked someone to "make them more active"? Then when they become active you complain? What is it, do you want him active or not?

Maybe XPS was attacking you to make you more active too.
  • swan and xzelph

@SWAN
    you guys at war? when did it happened? i never saw your military score went up. so i decided to attack you and steal your resources.
    thats it.

@xzelphi
    well, don't interfere with us. okay?
    i'm active though
  • I might as well post a few of these.

Sea battle near Wine Town
    (20.03.2014 1:08:00)
    GraveDigger from Wine Town
    vs
    Marco Pasha from 10x for Easy OP

Fire Ship.............................123(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-36)
    Ram Ship...............................75(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals...............................-223.2
    Offensive points..........................558 - Defence points.............................31

Winners: GraveDigger

Losers: Marco Pasha

198 units from GraveDigger are defending the port of Wine Town

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 1:08:00)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 1:08:00)

Marco Pasha's army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Convicted
    Battle for Convicted
    (20.03.2014 16:29:10)
    GraveDigger from Convicted
    vs
    Marco Pasha from What Now, RuleMyBottom

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineers..................148(-20)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................0(-484) - Swordsman...........................393(-490)
    Hoplite...............................0(-556) - Hoplite.............................518(-683)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-28) - Gyrocopter.............................90(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................8(-22)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Mortar..................................0(-8) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1677.2 - Generals..............................-1883.8
    Offensive points.......................4709.5 - Defence points...........................4193

1 units from GraveDigger are protecting the town of Convicted.

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:44:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:44:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:59:10)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:59:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:14:10)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:14:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:25:51)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:29:10)

Marco Pasha's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Marco Pasha's army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Ran out of action points on this one and had to recall
    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near FRED5
    (20.03.2014 17:48:07)
    GraveDigger from Ermoupolis, Scienter
    vs
    Cobra from Polis, FRED from FRED5

Ram Ship..............................16(-84) - Ram Ship.............................720(-90)
    Fire Ship..............................2(-59) - Fire Ship............................11(-109)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................93(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................10(-60) - Steam Ram.............................44(-33)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................15(-18)
    Diving boat............................50(-0) - Diving boat...........................100(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................60(-69)
    Balloon Carrier........................3(-12) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................35(-0)
    Generals..............................-2561.8 - Generals..............................-2919.4
    Offensive points.......................7298.5 - Defence points.........................6404.5

Winners: FRED, Cobra

Losers: GraveDigger

1158 units from FRED are defending the port of FRED5

4 war ships are being moved from Cobra to FRED5

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:48:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:03:07)

FRED's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:18:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:18:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:33:04)

FRED's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:33:07)

FRED's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:48:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:48:07)

As GraveDigger did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As GraveDigger did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

GraveDigger's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Here we go with dang English lessons again.
    XZ - Then answer me one question if loot is not counted, then why is it posted?
    I did want loot to be counted, but since it is not, then I changed my entire stance during this war, but y'all continue to loot. One more question - loot was not counted in the FEE/FES war - did y'all still loot FES?

GREED XZ and it will take FEE down just like it did LCN.

So to summarize
    1 - FEE wanted a no loot war
    2- They still loot even though it doesn't count for war
    3- they are greedy
    4 - XZ is always crying and writing books about something
    5- XZ must be an English teacher
    6- lboone hates English class and doesn't care about a dang dictionary
    7- Swan said stay out his business (which translates into don't write books about it XZ)
    Zeta - retired

The post was edited 9 times, last by lboone ().

• Just finished this one up, a good battle Cobra.

Sea battle near Porto
    Sea battle near Porto
    (21.03.2014 0:26:48)
    GraveDigger from Ermoupolis, Swig, Scienter, ExtremeNdifrnce, Ocsav from Porto
    vs
    Cobra from Polis

Ram Ship............................791(-434) - Ram Ship..............................0(-536)
    Fire Ship...........................112(-464) - Fire Ship...............................3(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................401(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................240(-0)
    Steam Ram...........................479(-236) - Steam Ram...........................312(-370)
    Rocket Ship.............................2(-8) - Rocket Ship..........................26(-124)
    Diving boat.........................310(-105) - Diving boat...........................69(-32)
    Paddle Speedboat......................447(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................224(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................50(-57) - Balloon Carrier.......................76(-58)
    Tender.................................51(-0) - Tender.................................62(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................69(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.............................-14651.8 - Generals.............................-17302.4
    Offensive points........................43256 - Defence points........................36629.5

Losers: GraveDigger, Ocsav, Cobra

380 units from GraveDigger are blocking the port entrance to Porto

362 units from GraveDigger are blocking the port entrance to Porto

11 units from GraveDigger are blocking the port entrance to Porto

9 units from GraveDigger are blocking the port entrance to Porto

9 units from GraveDigger are blocking the port entrance to Porto

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:56:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:11:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:14:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:49:14)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 18:11:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 18:17:21)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 18:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 18:53:39)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 19:11:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 19:21:04)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 19:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 19:45:11)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 20:41:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 20:56:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 20:56:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 20:58:10)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:11:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:26:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:26:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:39:30)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:41:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:56:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 21:56:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:06:09)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:11:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:26:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:26:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:55:41)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 22:56:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:11:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:11:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:13:56)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:26:48)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:41:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:43:00)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:56:48)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 23:57:36)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 0:11:48)

Ocsav's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 0:15:33)

Cobra's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 0:26:48)

As Cobra did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Cobra's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Zeta - retired

• some nice battles:

was a nice and tidy war - did not have to venture far.

had to go back multiple times because he never had enough cooks - his army would scatter then i'd have to go back and hit again.

Battle for Exia
    Battle for Exia
    (21.03.2014 19:30:42)
    DeathsTouch from Ptolemaios, DoomsDay
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Exia

Sulphur Carabineers...................400(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................146(-4)
    Swordsman...........................787(-600) - Swordsman...........................752(-748)
    Hoplite.............................159(-491) - Hoplite...............................4(-422)
    Steam Giant...........................616(-8) - Steam Giant..........................14(-193)
    Gyrocopter...........................917(-83) - Gyrocopter............................0(-200)
    Mortar.................................90(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................70(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals..............................-2012.5 - Generals................................-3511
    Offensive points.......................8777.5 - Defence points........................5031.25

Winners: DeathsTouch

Losers: THE_DARKE

1838 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Exia occupied

1261 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Exia occupied

THE_DARKE's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Ptolemaios
    Battle for Ptolemaios
    (21.03.2014 17:19:16)
    DeathsTouch from DoomsDay
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Ptolemaios

Hoplite.............................150(-250) - Hoplite...............................0(-465)
    Steam Giant...........................624(-0) - Steam Giant...........................0(-260)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................552(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................400(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................90(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals.................................-350 - Generals................................-2263
    Offensive points.......................5657.5 - Defence points............................875

1934 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

30 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

Battle for Gaia
    Battle for Gaia
    (21.03.2014 16:31:49)
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Gaia

Sulphur Carabineers...................200(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................59(-74)
    Swordsman...........................137(-113) - Swordsman.............................0(-182)
    Hoplite.............................264(-336) - Hoplite..............................27(-528)
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-606 - Generals..............................-1253.6
    Offensive points.........................3134 - Defence points...........................1515

691 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Gaia occupied

Battle for Ptolemaios
    Battle for Ptolemaios
    (21.03.2014 4:54:54)
    DeathsTouch from Exia, DoomsDay
    vs

............................................. - Hoplite................................1(-50)
    Steam Giant..........................574(-18) - Steam Giant.........................260(-363)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................552(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................400(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................90(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-111.6 - Generals..............................-2320.6
    Offensive points.......................5801.5 - Defence points............................279

2154 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

Battle for Ptolemaios
    Battle for Ptolemaios
    (20.03.2014 22:40:47)
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................400(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................0(-407)
    Hoplite.............................535(-665) - Hoplite..............................51(-776)
    Steam Giant...........................597(-0) - Steam Giant..........................623(-78)
    Gyrocopter..........................918(-282) - Gyrocopter..........................552(-290)
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram.........................100(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-1636 - Generals................................-3923
    Offensive points.......................9807.5 - Defence points...........................4090

3640 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

60 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

Battle for Gaia
    Battle for Gaia
    (20.03.2014 16:50:14)
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Gaia

Sulphur Carabineers...................300(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers..................133(-84)
    Swordsman...........................680(-110) - Swordsman.............................0(-418)
    Hoplite.............................395(-327) - Hoplite..............................32(-589)
    Steam Giant...........................597(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-589.8 - Generals..............................-1662.2
    Offensive points.......................4155.5 - Defence points.........................1474.5

2132 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Gaia occupied

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:50:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:05:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:20:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:35:14)

lol, forgot to send in cooks:
    Battle for Gaia
    Battle for Gaia
    (20.03.2014 15:31:34)
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Gaia

Sulphur Carabineers...................300(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers..................217(-84)
    Swordsman.............................800(-0) - Swordsman...........................418(-350)
    Hoplite.............................805(-195) - Hoplite................................0(-44)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................0(-2)
    Battering Ram..........................80(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................33(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-273 - Generals.................................-830
    Offensive points.........................2075 - Defence points..........................682.5

Winners: THE_DARKE

Losers: DeathsTouch

635 units from THE_DARKE are protecting the town of Gaia.

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 14:31:34)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 14:46:34)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 14:51:05)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:16:34)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:31:34)

DeathsTouch's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

DeathsTouch's army has fled due to a lack of morale.

this was a nice one:
    Battle for Ptolemaios
    Battle for Ptolemaios
    (20.03.2014 1:36:07)
    DeathsTouch from DoomsDay, Abyss
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................400(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers.................407(-420)
    Swordsman...........................212(-288) - Swordsman.............................0(-442)
    Hoplite.............................381(-965) - Hoplite..............................21(-346)
    Steam Giant...........................597(-3) - Steam Giant.........................701(-461)
    Gyrocopter.........................1290(-110) - Gyrocopter..........................842(-456)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-190) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-6)
    Mortar.................................90(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-95)
    Battering Ram.........................120(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-3092.2 - Generals..............................-9672.8
    Offensive points........................24182 - Defence points.........................7730.5

Losers: DeathsTouch, THE_DARKE

2824 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

266 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Ptolemaios occupied

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:35:19)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:50:19)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:05:19)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:20:19)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:30:55)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:50:19)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 23:51:05)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:09:08)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:36:07)

DeathsTouch's army has been completely destroyed.

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:51:07)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 0:54:20)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 1:21:07)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 1:22:09)

total wipe out:
    Battle for Abyss
    Battle for Abyss
    (19.03.2014 22:40:29)
    DeathsTouch from Gadessa, Kyurios
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Abyss

Sulphur Carabineers...................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers....................0(-30)
    Swordsman...........................832(-242) - Swordsman.............................0(-750)
    Hoplite.............................346(-177) - Hoplite...............................0(-293)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-100)
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30)
    Mortar.................................45(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................52(-8) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-584.6 - Generals..............................-2683.2
    Offensive points.........................6708 - Defence points.........................1461.5

670 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Abyss occupied

883 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Abyss occupied

52 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Abyss occupied

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:25:29)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:40:29)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:47:42)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:10:29)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:25:29)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 22:40:29)

sent his fleet to the bottom... glug, glug, glug:
    Sea battle near Ptolemaios
    Sea battle near Ptolemaios
    (19.03.2014 21:50:14)
    DeathsTouch from DoomsDay, Kyurios, Hellsgate
    vs

Ram Ship.............................270(-30) - Ram Ship..............................0(-104)
    Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-92)
    Steam Ram.............................94(-28) - Steam Ram.............................0(-372)
    Rocket Ship...........................94(-26) - Rocket Ship...........................0(-103)
    Diving boat............................49(-7) - Diving boat............................0(-71)
    Paddle Speedboat......................110(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................74(-61)
    Balloon Carrier........................50(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-58)
    Tender.................................25(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
    Fire Ship...........................323(-477) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-4648.8 - Generals.............................-17841.4
    Offensive points......................44603.5 - Defence points..........................11622

Losers: DeathsTouch, THE_DARKE

416 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

237 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

78 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

334 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

5 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

30 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

55 units from DeathsTouch are blocking the port entrance to Ptolemaios

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 16:50:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:05:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:06:37)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:35:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:50:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:05:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:13:17)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:35:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:50:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:05:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:20:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:35:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:40:06)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:05:14)

DeathsTouch's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:20:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:35:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:50:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:05:14)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:07:05)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:21:53)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 21:45:52)

As THE_DARKE did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Gadessa
    Battle for Gadessa
    (19.03.2014 20:16:56)
    DeathsTouch from Exia
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Gadessa

Sulphur Carabineers...................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers..................61(-239)
    Swordsman............................375(-25) - Swordsman.............................0(-212)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................100(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Hoplite.............................233(-197) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-305.8 - Generals..............................-1582.4
    Offensive points.........................3956 - Defence points..........................764.5

818 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Gadessa occupied

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:16:56)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:31:56)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 19:46:56)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:01:56)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 20:16:56)

Battle for Exia
    Battle for Exia
    (19.03.2014 18:36:40)
    DeathsTouch from Gaia
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Exia

............................................. - Archer................................0(-102)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers....................0(-16)
    Swordsman.............................400(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-294)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Hoplite..............................431(-19) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-26.6 - Generals.................................-529
    Offensive points.......................1322.5 - Defence points...........................66.5

1041 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Exia occupied

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:06:40)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:21:40)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 18:36:40)

As THE_DARKE did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Gaia
    Battle for Gaia
    (19.03.2014 17:43:43)
    vs
    THE_DARKE from Gaia

Swordsman............................408(-92) - Swordsman...........................268(-232)
    Hoplite.............................456(-144) - Hoplite..............................44(-476)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................2(-9)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................150(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-312 - Generals..............................-1372.6
    Offensive points.......................3431.5 - Defence points............................780

1074 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Gaia occupied

25 units from DeathsTouch are keeping the town Gaia occupied

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 16:58:43)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:13:43)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:14:00)

DeathsTouch's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2014 17:43:43)

and I'll toss one in for the_Darke - too bad loot doesn't count - was his only win
    Battle for Hellsgate
    Battle for Hellsgate
    (19.03.2014 1:54:18)
    THE_DARKE from Gadessa
    vs
    DeathsTouch from Hellsgate

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-189)
    Mortar.................................20(-0) - Mortar.................................12(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................300(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................212(-12) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................60(-40) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Generals...............................-262.4 - Generals...............................-119.2
    Offensive points..........................298 - Defence points............................656

Winners: THE_DARKE

Losers: DeathsTouch

The town Hellsgate has been pillaged by THE_DARKE. The following resources have been stolen: 26025 , 30400 , 10146 , 8805 , 14620

As DeathsTouch did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• both went v-mode ?(
    Sea battle near Murcielago
    Sea battle near Murcielago
    (21.03.2014 2:31:46)
    XPS from I Walk the Line, Marble 1, Marco Pasha from Sweet Revenge, Murcielago
    vs
    Walkingdead from Murcielago

Ram Ship............................533(-252) - Ram Ship...........................1370(-252)
    Fire Ship............................71(-431) - Fire Ship...........................681(-585)
    Catapult Ship..........................34(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................141(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................223(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................132(-0)
    Steam Ram............................402(-21) - Steam Ram.............................110(-7)
    Diving boat..........................162(-30) - Diving boat...........................27(-40)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................309(-60) - Paddle Speedboat......................105(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................63(-20) - Balloon Carrier.......................76(-26)
    Tender.................................61(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................2(-28) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-6770.2 - Generals................................-6591
    Offensive points......................16477.5 - Defence points........................16925.5

Winners: XPS

Losers: Marco Pasha, Walkingdead

Battle for Murcielago
    Battle for Murcielago
    (21.03.2014 0:23:10)
    XPS from I Walk the Line
    vs
    Walkingdead from Murcielago

Sulphur Carabineers...................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers....................44(-0)
    Swordsman..........................6618(-240) - Swordsman...........................760(-240)
    Hoplite............................7320(-263) - Hoplite............................1598(-402)
    Gyrocopter..........................760(-116) - Gyrocopter.............................98(-4)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-104)
    Doctor.................................90(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................62(-0) - Cook..................................100(-0)
    Spearman.............................2332(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................150(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram.........................164(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult..............................27(-10) - .............................................
    Spartan...............................696(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals..............................-1058.2 - Generals................................-1464
    Offensive points.........................3660 - Defence points.........................2645.5

Losers: Walkingdead

LOOT

Battle for Marble 1
    Battle for Marble 1
    (20.03.2014 19:09:26)
    XPS from Big River
    vs
    heritage from Marble 1

Sulphur Carabineers...................100(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman.............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................995(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Spartan................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5

Battle for Marble 1
    Battle for Marble 1
    (20.03.2014 16:55:45)
    XPS from Big River
    vs
    heritage from Marble 1

Sulphur Carabineers...................100(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman.............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................995(-5) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Spartan................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5

Battle for Marble 2
    Battle for Marble 2
    (20.03.2014 12:22:49)
    XPS from Big River
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2

Battle for Marble 2
    Battle for Marble 2
    (19.03.2014 22:52:47)
    XPS from Big River
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2

Spearman..............................994(-6) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-3.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9

Battle for Marble 2
    Battle for Marble 2
    (19.03.2014 21:46:31)
    XPS from Big River
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2

Hoplite...............................994(-6) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21

Battle for Marble 2
    Battle for Marble 2
    (19.03.2014 20:56:22)
    XPS from Big River
    vs
    heritage from Marble 2

Spearman.............................1338(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................987(-13) - .............................................
    Catapult................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................22(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-18.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................45.5

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • lboone wrote:

I might as well post a few of these.

(20.03.2014 1:08:00)
    GraveDigger from Wine Town
    vs
    Marco Pasha from 10x for Easy OP

Fire Ship.............................123(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-36)
    Ram Ship...............................75(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals...............................-223.2
    Offensive points..........................558 - Defence points.............................31

198 units from GraveDigger are defending the port of Wine Town

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 1:08:00)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 1:08:00)

Marco Pasha's army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Convicted
    Battle for Convicted
    (20.03.2014 16:29:10)
    vs
    Marco Pasha from What Now, RuleMyBottom

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineers..................148(-20)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................0(-484) - Swordsman...........................393(-490)
    Hoplite...............................0(-556) - Hoplite.............................518(-683)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-28) - Gyrocopter.............................90(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................8(-22)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Mortar..................................0(-8) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
    Generals..............................-1677.2 - Generals..............................-1883.8
    Offensive points.......................4709.5 - Defence points...........................4193

1 units from GraveDigger are protecting the town of Convicted.

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:44:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:44:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:59:10)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 15:59:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:14:10)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:14:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:25:51)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:29:10)

Marco Pasha's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Ran out of action points on this one and had to recall
    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near FRED5
    (20.03.2014 17:48:07)
    GraveDigger from Ermoupolis, Scienter
    vs
    Cobra from Polis, FRED from FRED5

Ram Ship..............................16(-84) - Ram Ship.............................720(-90)
    Fire Ship..............................2(-59) - Fire Ship............................11(-109)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................93(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................10(-60) - Steam Ram.............................44(-33)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................15(-18)
    Diving boat............................50(-0) - Diving boat...........................100(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................60(-69)
    Balloon Carrier........................3(-12) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................35(-0)
    Generals..............................-2561.8 - Generals..............................-2919.4
    Offensive points.......................7298.5 - Defence points.........................6404.5

Winners: FRED, Cobra

1158 units from FRED are defending the port of FRED5

4 war ships are being moved from Cobra to FRED5

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 16:48:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:03:07)

FRED's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:18:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:18:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:33:04)

FRED's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:33:07)

FRED's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:48:07)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 17:48:07)

Here we go with dang English lessons again.
    XZ - Then answer me one question if loot is not counted, then why is it posted?
    I did want loot to be counted, but since it is not, then I changed my entire stance during this war, but y'all continue to loot. One more question - loot was not counted in the FEE/FES war - did y'all still loot FES?

GREED XZ and it will take FEE down just like it did LCN.

So to summarize
    1 - FEE wanted a no loot war
    2- They still loot even though it doesn't count for war
    3- they are greedy
    4 - XZ is always crying and writing books about something
    5- XZ must be an English teacher
    6- lboone hates English class and doesn't care about a dang dictionary
    7- Swan said stay out his business (which translates into don't write books about it XZ)

lboone I don't know why but I feel I am compelled to answer this question since you are so blind to the facts or only read what you wish to read.

You said, "One more question - loot was not counted in the FEE/FES war - did y'all still loot FES?"

Obviously you think there is a direct comparison on these two wars. Let me point out the differences.

FEE vs aetos
    1 - Heritage was in a 1vs 1 battle with XPS that turned bigger while he was in RELAX and then left and joined you guys.
    2 - Heritage was also pillaging Swan "to make him more active"
    3 - Hertigae got walkingdead to help.
    4 - Heritage joined aetos and you guys all started building up to attack.
    5 - We then declared war

FEE vs FES
    1 - Grabbie and Hanfam discussed the idea of a fun war for some time.
    2 - Grabbie asked FEE what we thought about the idea he and Hanfam had put together for a fun war.
    3 - A war dec went out and we all had fun.

hmmm Do you see the difference here? There is nothing with Greed etc. here. We treated you with the same respect that was given to us prior to the war. Maybe next time you won't take in a player that already has a personal war going on. That was the real problem here not us.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xzelphii ().

• I'm not blind XZ. I know this is not a "FUN WAR" as y'all call it. But I also know that someone said he doesn't wanna bully a obviously smaller alliance trying to build but yet all I see is pillaging going on. And pillaging doesn't count for the win, so AGAIN I ASK WHY THE CONSTANT PILLAGING? Not why the war started. You explained well why FEE declared the war, even though you only know half the story.

The only answer I see is GREED
    Zeta - retired

• lboone wrote:

I'm not blind XZ. I know this is not a "FUN WAR" as y'all call it. But I also know that someone said he doesn't wanna bully a obviously smaller alliance trying to build but yet all I see is pillaging going on. And pillaging doesn't count for the win, so AGAIN I ASK WHY THE CONSTANT PILLAGING? Not why the war started. You explained well why FEE declared the war, even though you only know half the story.

The only answer I see is GREED

So when the larger alliance pillages players in the smaller alliance it is GREED.... then what is it when the player from the smaller alliance pillages? Is that called survival? Again, Heritage/Invoker was out pillaging players randomly before joining aetos. Maybe you should screen your candidates before you take them on.

All of this mess with aetos could have been avoided if you didn't let Heritage join in the first place. He left RELAX while in a personal conflict and one that included pillaging. You guys allowed him in so you could join with him. Suck it up buttercup...if you didn't want to be part of this you shouldn't have let him join. lboone you aren't an Ikariam noob, you know if you take on a player with baggage it becomes your baggage too, so quit whining about it. You didn't have to let him and his personal war into aetos. Since you did, accept it and cowboy up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xzelphii ().

• Again nice job explaining how and why the war started...........................................................................

But yet still no explanation to my question, good diversion tactics XZ.
    Zeta - retired

The post was edited 2 times, last by lboone ().

• Battle for Crazy Town 6
    Battle for Crazy Town 6
    (24.03.2014 23:09:31)
    Marco Pasha from Polis
    vs
    GraveDigger from Crazy Town 6

Sulphur Carabineers..................1003(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................401(-0)
    Swordsman..........................4971(-360) - Swordsman..........................2502(-360)
    Hoplite............................4722(-477) - Hoplite............................5854(-491)
    Gyrocopter...........................572(-28) - Gyrocopter...........................510(-88)
    Battering Ram.........................122(-0) - Battering Ram..........................45(-0)
    Catapult..............................132(-0) - Catapult...............................50(-0)
    Mortar.................................94(-0) - Mortar...............................150(-12)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................26(-0)
    Steam Giant............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Spartan...............................297(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier...................207(-48) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1448.2 - Generals..............................-1711.4
    Offensive points.......................4278.5 - Defence points.........................3620.5

Winners: Marco Pasha

207 units from Marco Pasha are keeping the town Crazy Town 6 occupied

11987 units from Marco Pasha are keeping the town Crazy Town 6 occupied

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 22:39:31)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 22:39:31)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 22:53:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 22:54:31)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 23:09:31)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 23:09:31)

Battle for Crazy Town 6
    Battle for Crazy Town 6
    (24.03.2014 19:38:35)
    Marco Pasha from llppolis
    vs
    GraveDigger from Crazy Town 6, ExtremeNdifrnce

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................401(-0)
    Swordsman..........................2777(-120) - Swordsman..........................2862(-120)
    Hoplite............................2835(-165) - Hoplite............................6345(-163)
    Gyrocopter...........................563(-28) - Gyrocopter...........................598(-28)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - Battering Ram..........................45(-0)
    Catapult...............................60(-0) - Catapult...............................50(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................162(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................26(-0)
    Generals.................................-445 - Generals...............................-443.4
    Offensive points.......................1108.5 - Defence points.........................1112.5

6523 units from Marco Pasha are keeping the town Crazy Town 6 occupied

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 19:08:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 19:08:35)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 19:11:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 19:23:35)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 19:38:35)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 19:38:35)

GraveDigger's army has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Crazy Town 6
    Sea battle near Crazy Town 6
    (24.03.2014 18:56:30)
    Marco Pasha from llppolis, Crazy Town 6, Crazy Town 5
    vs

Ram Ship............................420(-156) - Ram Ship...........................1292(-252)
    Fire Ship...........................164(-340) - Fire Ship..........................1585(-663)
    Catapult Ship.........................112(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................69(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................268(-0)
    Steam Ram............................184(-16) - Steam Ram.............................573(-0)
    Diving boat...........................64(-24) - Diving boat..........................253(-61)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................197(-13) - Paddle Speedboat......................437(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................52(-18) - Balloon Carrier.......................53(-28)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................33(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................51(-24) - .............................................
    Generals................................-5016 - Generals..............................-7386.8
    Offensive points........................18467 - Defence points..........................12540

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 15:26:30)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 15:34:45)

Marco Pasha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 15:49:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 15:59:57)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:19:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:35:18)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:53:29)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:05:33)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:13:43)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:40:10)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:50:23)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:03:36)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:25:54)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:36:45)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:41:30)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:47:05)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:56:30)

Battle for Crazy Town 6
    Battle for Crazy Town 6
    (24.03.2014 18:52:19)
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................500(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................401(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)
    Swordsman..........................2102(-120) - Swordsman..........................2982(-120)
    Hoplite............................2400(-155) - Hoplite............................6508(-164)
    Gyrocopter............................500(-0) - Gyrocopter...........................626(-28)
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - Battering Ram..........................45(-0)
    Catapult...............................90(-0) - Catapult...............................50(-0)
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar................................162(-8)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................26(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier...................278(-22) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-488.6 - Generals...............................-691.6
    Offensive points.........................1729 - Defence points.........................1221.5

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:37:20)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:37:20)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:47:05)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 18:52:19)

Battle for Crazy Town 5
    Battle for Crazy Town 5
    (24.03.2014 17:44:01)
    vs
    GraveDigger from Crazy Town 5

Sulphur Carabineers...................336(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................88(-26)
    Swordsman...........................1463(-92) - Swordsman...........................993(-132)
    Hoplite............................1283(-383) - Hoplite............................287(-1075)
    Gyrocopter............................210(-0) - Gyrocopter............................258(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................6(-174) - Balloon-Bombardier..................110(-240)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-40)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals..............................-1655.8 - Generals..............................-4399.4
    Offensive points......................10998.5 - Defence points.........................4139.5

3413 units from Marco Pasha are keeping the town Crazy Town 5 occupied

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 15:59:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:14:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:29:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:44:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 16:59:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:14:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:29:01)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.03.2014 17:44:01)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

GraveDigger's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near Scienter
    Sea battle near Scienter
    (21.03.2014 16:55:00)
    Marco Pasha from RuleMyBottom, Scienter
    vs
    GraveDigger from Scienter

Ram Ship...............................90(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Steam Ram..............................38(-2) - Steam Ram..............................0(-56)
    Fire Ship.............................20(-36) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Diving boat............................33(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................66(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-271.2 - Generals................................-1349
    Offensive points.......................3372.5 - Defence points............................678

Losers: Marco Pasha, GraveDigger

355 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Scienter

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:25:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:25:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:33:52)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:40:00)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:55:00)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:55:00)

Sea battle near Convicted
    Sea battle near Convicted
    (21.03.2014 16:33:34)
    Marco Pasha from What Now
    vs

Ram Ship..............................72(-28) - Ram Ship..............................0(-117)
    Fire Ship.............................24(-12) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
    ............................................. - Diving boat.............................0(-5)
    Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................42(-6)
    Catapult Ship..........................50(-6) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................126(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-252.8 - Generals.................................-978
    Offensive points.........................2445 - Defence points............................632

314 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to Convicted

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:03:34)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:03:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:18:34)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:18:34)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:33:34)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.03.2014 16:33:34)

Sea battle near ExtremeNdifrnce
    Sea battle near ExtremeNdifrnce
    (20.03.2014 11:19:08)
    Marco Pasha from What Now
    vs
    GraveDigger from ExtremeNdifrnce

Ram Ship..............................50(-51) - Ram Ship..............................0(-254)
    Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................47(-0) - .............................................
    Diving boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................32(-4) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-279.8 - Generals................................-1270
    Offensive points.........................3175 - Defence points..........................699.5

208 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to ExtremeNdifrnce

38 units from Marco Pasha are blocking the port entrance to ExtremeNdifrnce

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 10:49:08)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 10:49:08)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 10:57:05)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 11:04:08)

GraveDigger's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 11:19:08)

Marco Pasha's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.03.2014 11:19:08)

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara