Ny world!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I am adressing this to any loyal player of ikariam NY world and especially to leaders of alliances for saving this world by standing against unfair players. The ones, who mess up the international relationships so hard, that we are loosing many good players. For example - a war, where many alliances were involved (LAT, -X-, ROFL, SICK, TURK, mYm, -X-W-) started because of liers and few conflicts are still continuing because of liers - because of them new, honest players are still getting involved in those conflicts, who think that they fight for honesty, but in reality they are slaves of those maipulative traitors. Because of a few players, which provoked this war in unfair way but instead of fighting themselves they involved many other players who gave their frontlines for fight - those active good warriors already left this game and lost an interest about it. Some of them are:

MrRolls
      Diansay
      J Su
      Gavro
      Shiker
      Jusis
      And many many another..

Those players went to fight for a bunch of liers as well as against the ones who caused the conflicts - the ones who participated in wars very seldom and regularly found somebody else to do the job. They just aspersed honest players and pretended to be victims. Lately I've agreed to protect honest players and fight agaist them (which unfortunately were mostly innocent players used as marionettes of all the liers), in a result of what all the real conflict causers made me look especially evil. Often they blackmailed my alliance players, but most of them had absolutely nothing to do with all this - they only fought agaist those who came into LAT lands to attack. Alliances like PGN, ROFL got destroyed and more wars were won. But what for? Good players were fighting agaist other good, honest players who just got tricked! Why good has to fight agaist good? Why couldn't we make a frienship based system in this world, where would be still enough interesting intrigues, yet nobody would get used by others or wrongly accused.

Why there could not be a fair competition and friendly wars? I see no point in hunting those war criminals alone by myself- how many times they already have swiched their accounts, nicknames, even used multi as well as regularly found somebody new, who are not intelectually too bright to see the true nature of those abusers and therefore use them for self protection in fights and defence! This will end in neverending circle. I can isolate from a game any of their accounts, but I cannot find out everytime under which new accounts they hide next and create new problems! If all the NY word will not stand together against such liars and unfair manipulators, then we will continue to loose even more good players.

I dont see the point in this circle of fighting against innocent players which fall as a vitctims of mannipulators, it is probably not gonna end. If I and similar players will leave this game and traitors will glory then normal players will become more and more opressed until this server goes empty.
      I have a small alliance in the neighbourhood, which has very friendly relationships with LAT for years already. Within those years we never had problems, because we respect each other and know, that we are being loyal and opened - such a relationships fulfill the game and make it much more fun to play.

Unfortunately those kind of relationships are slowly dying out, because more and more awesome players leave this server. Are we really going to give up the future of NY server to traitors? Is there maybe a time to leave behind a greed for a higher alliance placement in a higscore list, peaceful days, time invested in game etc and join together to making a common friendship and equity based NY world coalition, that would take care of justice in this server? I can leave the game, but many will leave together with me.. Will our NY world have gain from that? People like me, which already have left the game are plenty, so more will add up and that only means that this company of traitors and liars will dominate, more players will become opressed from which big part is already inactive or dissapeared from a map.

Admins, feel free to ban me for that, but I will name those who aspersed, blackened me and others, when we showed a decent resistance against them:

Xion - I think he is Bane_of_Tyrants, who initially started the war between -X- and LAT, but he himself avoided the war, lost contention with me and hid under account Xion. His own account was given to NecronDow. His towns were defended by other players.

NecronDow - who is very sneaky and also changed his account. He likes to abuse weaker and falsly blacken the opponents, which he creates for himself.

The_Feared - currently playing under nickname Bane_of_Tyrants, uses multi account, regularly changes his nicknames and regularly asperse others, falsly accuse, provoke etc., Yet is very scared to fight himself, often pretends to be an innocent victim.

Leto - the most silent one in this partnership, friend of those I mentioned before, involved several innocent players in this war.

All of those players are very clever liars! I dont see a point in running after them in vain and each time explaining situation to others, where I have to justify myself for things I have never done, for why I attack them, why others should not be involved etc. Several times I have agreed on their deals - all of those times I was scammed and afterwards I was made a bad guy.

I will never make any deals with them and never trust regardless of how beautiful they speak, which they can indeed very well! I reather leave the game or play passively, but then with me will leave many other players and the server will continue to die out. Its up to you, if you want to silently stand aside and wait for those black days to come or stand in a side of a justice and be a part of the force to adjust this server and bring back the peace.

Opponents are just a simple people, they do get tired, but I wont be the slave for this world anymore and I wont fight instead of many other players! As for myself I dont need anyhing else because I used to fight for the idea of defending weaker players. My pirate gained resources I gave away to others that helped me as much as my ships allowed. Its your choice now - to be afraid or to become worthy and not support those dishonest war criminals!

ps: Why dont admins ban them for insulting texts? Is it because they are Englishman and we are not? Why do Latvians get banned for every nonsence? Admins cannot understand the context of those texts? You can ban me, I dont mind, since I aim for a honest game and not for hypocrisy. I dont have to hide, change my nicknames or accounts, i have nothing to cover up and I havent been dishonest.
    • So what you're saying is you're quitting because you can't keep up with other players that can make friends and work together? Because they beat you, they're multi'a of other players? And if they team up with other players they're stupid and mindless? That's interesting. I've been on this server longer than you, I'm no one's multi, we don't use multis. Friends and enemies are what make the game fun and interesting. Man up or move on. :)
    • Do I look like an Anthony? I'm a chick dude.

The fact of the matter is Bogey is crying because people band together (um I believe that's called an alliance) and play together. Because we beat him, he thinks we're multis....and we're not. Obviously not.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Menace ().

• For info:

*censor*

P.S. Feared- there are no players who beated me! Only some rounds in pirates when i not try to win! And i have many friends!

Threads about a certain player/alliance not following the rules (contact your GO through The Ticket System instead). - Disconnect

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bogey ().

• For the last time, I'm not ThE_FEARED. If you really think that I am, instead of crying and whining because there are better players, then go to the GO. They will tell you we're not even playing from the same country.
    • *censor*
      This all You can tell your friends or people who don't know you enough good!

Once again, this is not the place for multi accusations. If you got suspekt that a player got multi accounts, contact the game team through support. - Disconnect
    • Oh erase all my info, again luck for Feared :D

But i will ask one more time one of my question where i talking just about nicknames:

"oh yea i writed little bit wrong, FEARED was with big letters. P.S. This nickname not more exist some weeks, how do you know the right nickname?"

P.S. Feared always very much spamming, i'm very surprise for they silence now! :)
    • i have just 2 things to say

1. Xion has been Xion since i started this game when i was in CHAMP so i dnt understand were your coming from

and

2. Relax man ... its only a game ... no need to take it so personal ... all you have to do is log off and they cant annoy you Bogey

Warrior of BRO-GUN ... Sig By Me
      Epsilon
      Zeta
      Ny
      My - Retired
      Lambda - Retired
      Kappa - Retired
    • This is a funny discussion. ..

I know who is who and i know for one thing sure.. they are not one the same. :D
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      I never was, am always to be,
      None ever saw me, nor ever will,
      And yet I am the confidence of all
      Who live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
    • Greetings,

Bogey, you talk too much... I can't even bring myself to read what you wrote for two simple reasons:

1. Reading that much text is like reading one of the Harry Potter books, too damn long.
      2. Reading anything you write is like trying to decipher something, and I don't have time for that.

Lastly, I am glad you are finally realizing that you and your turtle alliance can't do this alone, you are finally giving up on everything and you are also misled to believe that those people have quit the game because of you.

Infact! You are misled to believe that they have quit at all... Diansay for one is undergoing some serious real life stuff atm in the Philippines so I suggest you think before you open that yap of yours about him again. MrRolls didn't quit and it still playing, shiker also has real life things to attend to that are much more important that you, as for the others I am unsure but I know that allies of us would not quit BECAUSE OF US, moron.

Anyway, that is all I could be bothered to read so I am going to end this by pleading you to shut your mouth and get back to the game, aren't you supposed to be better than us anyway? Show it.

Kind regards,
      necronDOW

P.s. Thankyou Genesis for clearing that up, truly a shame that one who is losing so hard must resort to calling us multi's because we are highly coordinated.. Can't help but wonder why none of us have been banned for this yet? :D

P.p.s. Bogey, you would do well to spell my name right. At least show you can be good with your capitals and lower case if nothing else :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by necronDOW ().

• Yea i agree with one thing- i'm tired from your lies! It is reason why i not answering more so much to your messages because i all time must spent my time to finding proof for your side lies, but for your side not need so much time to write lies! I just will not react on that.
      Example: why Feared old acc now change they nickname to my nickname, why Feared acc now is Bogey!? How can be 2 identical nicknames in the game! And why feared again using town names for instigation and so on! And why your side players can write insult texts, example, idiots and so on, but not be banned, but latvians all was banned when writed something like that! Of course i will not react all time to this lieing propaganda which is against me and LAT players!
      I just wanted offer make coalition for this Ny world with one honestly rules, who will stay against players who will using sneaky things for lieing instigation and propagandas. This can be one way how to help to this Ny world! Because i knew many very good people on this server, but more of them now not playing!

P.S. I will not answer to this your message. I agree- this world dying- about it is this topic too!
    • Bogey wrote:

Yea i agree with one thing- i'm tired from your lies! It is reason why i not answering more so much to your messages because i all time must spent my time to finding proof for your side lies, but for your side not need so much time to write lies! I just will not react on that.
      Example: why Feared old acc now change they nickname to my nickname, why Feared acc now is Bogey!? How can be 2 identical nicknames in the game! And why feared again using town names for instigation and so on! And why your side players can write insult texts, example, idiots and so on, but not be banned, but latvians all was banned when writed something like that! Of course i will not react all time to this lieing propaganda which is against me and LAT players!
      I just wanted offer make coalition for this Ny world with one honestly rules, who will stay against players who will using sneaky things for lieing instigation and propagandas. This can be one way how to help to this Ny world! Because i knew many very good people on this server, but more of them now not playing!

P.S. I will not answer to this your message. I agree- this world dying- about it is this topic too!

propaganda? this is not WWII you know!

and as for my name this should really annoy you

my IGN

your IGN

spot the difference

moron
    • Now i see Bogay, i agree. But was many times in the last year when i see Bogey too! And honestly players not changing nicknames and town names all the time, example:
    • I never was change my politics
      I never was change my ally
      I never was change my nickname
      I never was lose the war
      I never was liar
      I never change my skin
      and so on.. i don't have nothing what i needed to hide! I have many players in different allys with who i have collaboration and very good relationship many years and i always was trustworthy! Example in LAT neighbor live small ally with players from another countrys- we all this years have very good relationship with this ally and never have problems! We are 10 time bigger ally but never was make attacks to this ally! Of course your side tryed brake this relationship and trying use your propaganda against latvians, but it not worked because they know true in practice! Of course your side players think another, because you are good speakers and they live in your lies!

I fight just for idea and i always will fight for true! Players who will want see the true will see that!

P.S. I will not answer to your comments

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bogey ().