The Long Awaited Prophecy Is Fulfilled

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Long Awaited Prophecy Is Fulfilled

That low rumbling in your belly you cant explain. That feeling that something is around the corner. That longing for a check of your testicular fortitude all leading to one thing......

• The second coming of Bro Gun is underway in the world of Xi on ikariam.com. Bro Gun has begun the process of gathering his enemies and putting them where they belong....

• Elasticity of Bro Gun

Luckily Bro Gun's influence is felt across worlds and has the wing span of a condor. Bro Gun issues a call to action in every server in every world. Unite and throw all non-believers in the Thong.

Bro Gun LIVES.
    • Either Join or Step Up

Bro Gun requires someone in Epsilon to step up and take the mantle of Bro Gun. His sweaty goodness spreads like the roots of the Life Tree. Whether here or there he spreads.

Jayme Bro Gun winks your direction and blesses your day with Good Fortune.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Senor Crusadeus ().

• When Bro Gun Calls

Bro Gun has always been pleased with Anyname. When Bro Gun calls the people listen. And carnage follows.

When Planets align its because Bro Gun willed it.
    • Bro Gun Does in Fact Answer Prayers

I have known Bro Gun to personally rain down manna from heaven when in need. The man just cant stop giving and giving and giving.

Right now he is on a mission to stuff as many victims of Bro Gun's wrath in The Black Thong as possible. And business GOOOOD!

Bro Gun has never left us. You know that feeling when the hairs on your neck stand up....Thats Bro Gun. When you wake up in a cold sweat? He was there, thats his sweat.

Bro Gun NEVER disappoints
    • Pick Up Your Spears And Follow Bro Gun Again

IF Bro Gun were to return to Epsilon. Who would pick up their spears and follow him again into glorious battle? Who would share in the bounteous booty that Bro Gun could offer? Who would immediately join Bro Gun and wear out the pillage button?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Senor Crusadeus ().

• Senor Crusadeus wrote:

IF Bro Gun were to return to Epsilon. Who would pick up their spears and follow him again into glorious battle? Who would share in the bounteous booty that Bro Gun could offer? Who would immediately join Bro Gun and wear out the pillage button?

I'm down.
      Well, I wouldn't leave my alliance...I like a good Dump too much but I'd wear out that pillage button. Planning on doing that after the merger anyways.
      Num-nums!
    • Who Is Still Around That Has Fought By Bro Gun?

Bro Gun is proud to fight along side anyone who would test the testicular fortitude of this server yet again. Those who have been battle tested and fought by the almighty Bro Gun, RAISE YOUR VOICE!

Who is Still out there that can validate the power of Bro Gun????
    • Thats not crickets. Thats the slow crackle of Bro Gun's loins about to spark into a flame and then a roaring fire, which is how Bro Gun likes his loins. Sounds like you don't know Bro Gun.
    • Well said Agamemnon. Bro Gun remembers your name.

Don't fight that urge to go Wide Stance. His tremendous Black Thong can handle the widest of stances. His sexiness is, indeed, only equal to his hairiness.

Bro Gun brings joy to all.