The Cookie Monster Threat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Cookie Monster Threat

Dear Alpha.

I bring dark harbinger.

Inside the dying world of Theta is a curse; The curse of The Cookie Monsters.

This vile, ebola like presence, lurks in the dark shadows of our world. A specter of evil that all Theta lives in dread.

We live with this fear. We know of its presence. We are wary of its curse and treachery; but now that our worlds are merging this malign spirit may come across into your pristine world.

You must be wary; as the native American Indians were not; of the curse that this new wave of migrants to your shores may bring.

Be afraid, Alpha; be vigilant, be cautions, and do not, under any circumstances, drink from the same well, eat from the same plate or plough the same field as the new arrivals.

imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/89/hcp7.png
  • yoda wrote:

Dear Alpha.

I bring dark harbinger.

Inside the dying world of Theta is a curse; The curse of The Cookie Monsters.

This vile, ebola like presence, lurks in the dark shadows of our world. A specter of evil that all Theta lives in dread.

We live with this fear. We know of its presence. We are wary of its curse and treachery; but now that our worlds are merging this malign spirit may come across into your pristine world.

You must be wary; as the native American Indians were not; of the curse that this new wave of migrants to your shores may bring.

Be afraid, Alpha; be vigilant, be cautions, and do not, under any circumstances, drink from the same well, eat from the same plate or plough the same field as the new arrivals.

imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/89/hcp7.png

We shall see if its a monster or a MOAN_STAR.. :whistling:
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

Titan Slayer - SOF : Alpha
  • ...this is different...lol...
    a cookie threat...lol..
    this has attracted the attion of titan slayer.
    ( TS does not say much )
    i guess it was the cookies?..:-)
    kp
  • Yoda,
    Are you insane? You have doomed yourself...No one speaks of The Cookie Monsters...
    I fear I may have brought this curse upon myself now too.

This threat is real. I sure hope Alpha can be a match for them devils.

Hopefully they won't even be amongst us. After all, that's why we we're forced to leave Theta in the first place.

There was no peace. TS? What a joke... Definitely Monsters...
    :sniper: :rocketlauncher:

Marcus

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. ~Author Unknown
  • Marcus Antonius wrote:

Yoda,
    Are you insane? You have doomed yourself...No one speaks of The Cookie Monsters...
    I fear I may have brought this curse upon myself now too.

This threat is real. I sure hope Alpha can be a match for them devils.

Hopefully they won't even be amongst us. After all, that's why we we're forced to leave Theta in the first place.

There was no peace. TS? What a joke... Definitely Monsters...

I hope you are not talking about this guy? Im thinking he is gonna be late for some time. :whistling:

[rmpa] *SNIP*
    Inappropriate image // RMPA [/rmpa]
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

• Cookie Monsters already exist in alpha .... how do you think they got to other worlds if they werent born in the original world

You know who is not you know where right now
    Leave a thing after the you know what and i'll get right back at ya

• Reggaeman wrote:

Cookie Monsters already exist in alpha .... how do you think they got to other worlds if they werent born in the original world

Got that right Reggaeman, it all started here in ALPHA thats why it is called the ALPHA server means THE FIRST.. And The Cookie is coming for all you guys who messes with him..

• As the resident (former) commie of TNT, I would also to assure everyone of this cookie monster threat. If it is not dealt with we will all be annihilated.

Our pal Damien is a straight capitalist, market economy type of guy. I'm the type of fellow who still bothers reading Karl Marx in the 21st century. We even have some Shi'a Islamists. Yet the threat of the cookie monsters is so great that it has united this seemingly incompatible ideologies. It's almost like the last time commies and capitalists teamed up to take on a threat, a certain group which can not be named thanks to the glorious censorship of this forum.

We must prepare ourselves for the cookie monster, or the cookie monsters will ourselves prepare. As a great American president, Aaron Burr, once said, "You have nothing to fear but cookie monsters, who should scare you poopless."

Choom

Pi-BANE
    "Although you consider us the enemy, these conclusions are flawed. We are your salvation.
    We bring you peace...a peace built upon OUR social framework."