The Fate of Epsilon: Alpha or Beta (Is this the last Epsi Discussion?)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Fate of Epsilon: Alpha or Beta (Is this the last Epsi Discussion?)

Hello Epsilon!

I wonder if this will be our last discussion thread. The time has finally come. All citizens of Epsilon must choose: Alpha or Beta?

I'm hearing all the rumours in game as to where alliances are deciding to go but perhaps it would be good for all alliances to say something here. It would be nice if most of us transition to the same server. At the moment I'm hearing that Beta is the favoured server by most. So please folks, Let us all know openly where you're thinking of going and let's see if most of us will go to the same place.

If the info. NWA is hearing in game is true, then most likely NWA will lean in favour of Beta as well.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emp_Napoleon ().

• Dump will try fouling up the air in Beta. There are alliances there with 50% more members than us, double our alliances total GS, who claim to be warlike but only have us beat in OP by a few thousand points. I kinda want to see how 'warlike' these alliance really are.

I know the target servers of 3 other alliances but I'll leave it up to them on whether they say or don't say.
      Num-nums!
    • On behalf of the ETTA Alliance, we are saddened to leave the Epsilon server and some of the friends we have forged over the years. The alliance has voted on its destination and has decided to move to the Beta Server. We have been a formal alliance since the 7th June 2008 and we intend to thrive in our new home taking on the new challenges the change will bring.

Best wishes to everybody where ever you decide to go.

Cheers
      Codboy
      "I'll drink to that
    • ...sorry for intruding...
      i do understand that there is a "advantage" to saying one thing, and doing another.
      with that being said.
      i would ask that any allainces that are coming to alpha, please speak up and be heard...
      alpha may be good for some(allainces), and bad for others...
      ya'll dig deep and do whats best for your players..
      hope to see some of my friends in alpha!!
      kp
    • I'm not sure as to why there would be an advantage to knowing the destination of alliances or individuals. We are all going to one or the other server and unless you are trying avoid or stalk an alliance or individual then it probably doesn't matter too much.

However, having said that, it would be nice to see who is 'declaring' where they are going as we may want or need to work together on the 'other side' in the obvious event of a big war happening to see who is top dog from all the merging players.

Cheers
      Codboy
      "I'll drink to that
    • Codboy wrote:

However, having said that, it would be nice to see who is 'declaring' where they are going as we may want or need to work together on the 'other side' in the obvious event of a big war happening to see who is top dog from all the merging players.

An Epsilon Coalition...As far as the Epsilon alliances go, the only ones that have truly proven themselves on the battlefield in my opinion are MEH, NWA, ONE(TSO), Dump, and ETTA. Other alliances have a few strong fighters and/or can organize decent defenses but don't really work well as a unit, except for throwing a bunch of troops/ships at a target town...not the kind of support I'd particularly care for during a war; seems more of a detriment to me. I will say that Dump will not declare on any alliance going to Beta from Epsilon for at least a year (unless you attack us or do something else to pee us off) and that we are open to working with other alliances that have proven that they can hold their own in a war.
      Num-nums!