Theta Rules Alphas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Theta Rules Alphas

We Theta warriors have migrated to alpha and are now the new rulers of this pitiful world. We control it with sheer size and if the need comes... sheer strength.

I will remain anonymous so you alpha peasants have no one to point the finger at. Just know to bow before your Theta Gods.

Choose your replies carefully it may be a death sentence for your alliance. We are also looking for a alpha alliance to disband.

Respectfully
    Theta Gods

#Alpha bullies

The post was edited 2 times, last by Theta God ().

• What is your ign you are surely in UZA.

Theta God wrote:

We Theta warriors have migrated to alpha and are now the new rulers of this pitiful world. We control it with sheer size and if the need comes... sheer strength.

I will remain anonymous so you alpha peasants have no one to point the finger at. Just know to bow before your Theta Gods.

Choose your replies carefully it may be a death sentence for your alliance. We are also looking for a kappa alliance to disband.

Respectfully
    Theta Gods

#Alpha bullies

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• cickens remain anonymous

Somebody is a noob and wants to remain anonymous because he knows he has no buck to bite back. I am not anonymous so do what you want to me oh high and mighty one I shiver In fear because have nothing to fight you with!! BTW Gamma rules!!
    Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.
  • I shall not humor you marblewarrior with any further replies. For you are a NOBODY!!!! GAMMA IS NOBODY !! We dare alpha's former #1 alliance to speak up and prove they are not the farms we heard they were. Unless they are too afraid to answer someone who is more than twice their size.

So we can put their name to the test

The post was edited 4 times, last by Theta God ().

• Sorry boss, but me and other Theta warriors decided to let alpha know who is in charge. There isnt any reason for us to be timid. They are already afraid of us.... all the alliances here and the only brave to reply is a player with a total score of 604. I am ready to show them the wrath of Theta United.

But no one DARES or is bold enough to speak out of line.

But i will return to the cage until you unleash us upon this world.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Theta God ().

• Any experienced Ika player knows that the size of an alliance doesn't mean very much. Congrats on being ranked #1 in total score, but with that ranking can come a lot of problems.

With 150 members (currently) in your alliance will only mean that many more targets for opponents to attack during war. The internal politics in your alliance should be enjoyable to deal with as well. Either way, good luck to your newly formed alliance.

Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

Pi - The Wild Ones
  • Atlantisreborn wrote:

What is your ign you are surely in UZA.

Theta God wrote:

Choose your replies carefully it may be a death sentence for your alliance. We are also looking for a kappa alliance to disband.

Respectfully
    Theta Gods

#Alpha bullies

i have to agree with that meme :D

Signature by Gabriella
  • MrClyde wrote:

i have to agree with that meme :D
    hi 5 :thumbup:

Verbal Warning: Spam is not permitted on the Boards. The term spam on these forums applies to (but is not limited to) posts which are outside the scope of the original post (also referred to as “off topic” posts).. - Jake

Alpha - RUN

Pi - Bane, SnM

Gaia - UN

"Real life? Never heard of that server"
  • Fly you fools!

Can you not see?

Is it not obvious enough?

Close this thread now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the doing of The Cookie Monsters. They're everywhere...

Trolling, what trolling?

They are here.

Theta, Alpha, we're done.

They followed us here. There's no escaping those devils.

:cursing:
    :sniper: :rocketlauncher:

Marcus

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. ~Author Unknown
  • Theta God wrote:

Choose your replies carefully it may be a death sentence for your alliance. We are also looking for a alpha alliance to disband.

Respectfully
    Theta Gods

#Alpha bullies

In my honest opinion, nobody really cares in ALPHA if you took the 1st place or forever will be the no. 1 ranking alliance in ALPHA server. Dont get over yourself and feel almighty, as the saying goes "You cant tell its delicious until you tasted it".
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

Titan Slayer - SOF : Alpha
  • Now this is why I made an extra batch of popcorn for the merge! Keep going gents, this is an entertaining read. Hope I will have the opportunity to make more popcorn when this spills into the conflicts section of the boards.
  • cake_ape wrote:

Now this is why I made an extra batch of popcorn for the merge! Keep going gents, this is an entertaining read. Hope I will have the opportunity to make more popcorn when this spills into the conflicts section of the boards.
    "all heads moved to cake ape" having fun are you? all attack cake ape
    :P :lol:

Alpha - RUN

Pi - Bane, SnM

Gaia - UN

"Real life? Never heard of that server"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Avenger. ().

• Titan Slayer choose your words carefully

We are accepting any and all challenges from any pathetic alliance who have the balls to step up. So IOAG bring you and a few of your allies to feel the wrath of Theta.

That is ... if you COWARDS have any balls.

If you are reading this and you are not in TNT I'm meaning you ... yeah YOU....COWARD!!!!!

Trolling, warning given. - Disconnect
  • In case there was any doubt, the "Theta God" forum account holder has nothing to do with the Theta server refugees that comprise TNT. This person is just trying to troll, and I have no clue way. And since it is never a good idea to feed trolls, I recommend nobody read and respond to this person's posts. I will not comment in this thread anymore either. PM me if you want to talk with me.

Cheers,

-BB
    Big Bossman
    Co-Leader TNT :ninja: