Market Prices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Market Prices

General Information:

What are you suggesting?
    How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?

This is relating to the trade post. Currently when you're selling/buying goods and all the goods of one type in your trading post have been bought/sold, the price switches from the price you offered to the default suggested price. I am suggesting that the price stays at what you're offering, excepting times when the price floor and or ceiling change to disqualify your price.

Suggestion Reason:

Why are you suggesting this? What will it solve/make easier? Think carefully about this one, most suggestions will get heavy critical feedback. Make sure you give a detailed reason and your suggestion solves the issue that you think there is.

I am suggesting this to add a little convenience to the trading post. The suggested price can often be different from the price you're actually going to use and sometimes a player will accidentally leave goods sitting at a different price than they actually want to buy/sell them for. Adding in this suggestion would help prevent that and make use of the trading post slightly easier.

Render/Image/Screenshot:

Do you have a picture/render/screenshot of what it might look like? A visual aide always helps an idea come to life.

Special Notes:

Anything else you want to add.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • Since prices use to jump up and down anyway (and with them also I'll adjust my prices) - do we really need this?
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days have passed and unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support