Utd Allies of Z(UAZ) vs TempleOfConcord(TTC)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I really want to get into the action so bad but I cant because of my new alliance. I would not want to give it a bad name PLUS I have a lot of respect for polandpoland he is one of the people I hold high in regard. LEOLE is a juicy target :rocketlauncher: but I feel that it would not be wise to enter just yet... lets wait until my alliance is bigger much bigger!:) :beer:
    Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marble Warrior ().

• JamesBond wrote:

And new alliances, don't come to an old server with all your advantages given to you by GF and expect the Alpha alliances to be "thrilled" that you are here moving your towns around and draining the wonders. You should have started with no moves of towns and had to be just like those of us who are on Alpha....having to pay to move your towns. Let's even the playing field here. Oh wait, your bonuses end soon right? Why don't you all sit tight with your 60K-100K generals and we'll see what happens after that. Plus without being able to move towns here, there and everywhere you might just be stuck where you are. But then again, you've all placed your 5 towns on hepha islands you and 4 towns on dolphins. While you were at it, you grabbed a couple of colossus islands as well right?
    You know from reading all your messages, you keep reminding me of those seagulls from Finding Nemo. "Mine mine mine". Haven't your parents taught you how to share yet?
  • Kapnkream wrote:

Quoted from "JamesBond"

And new alliances, don't come to an old server with all your advantages given to you by GF and expect the Alpha alliances to be "thrilled" that you are here moving your towns around and draining the wonders. You should have started with no moves of towns and had to be just like those of us who are on Alpha....having to pay to move your towns. Let's even the playing field here. Oh wait, your bonuses end soon right? Why don't you all sit tight with your 60K-100K generals and we'll see what happens after that. Plus without being able to move towns here, there and everywhere you might just be stuck where you are. But then again, you've all placed your 5 towns on hepha islands you and 4 towns on dolphins. While you were at it, you grabbed a couple of colossus islands as well right?
    You know from reading all your messages, you keep reminding me of those seagulls from Finding Nemo. "Mine mine mine". Haven't your parents taught you how to share yet?
    Nope but Mum and Dad are working on it. Maybe when I grow up I'll learn to be just like you. You guys flex your mouths but it's all hot air. Keep thumping your chests. Mum said .... well let's not post what Mum said about you guys. :S
  • Hi there "Theta God"! ..I see you opened another forum account and are trolling TNT again...

JamesBond wrote:

Kapnkream wrote:

Quoted from "JamesBond"

Nope but Mum and Dad are working on it. Maybe when I grow up I'll learn to be just like you. You guys flex your mouths but it's all hot air. Keep thumping your chests. Mum said .... well let's not post what Mum said about you guys. :S
    Big Bossman
    Co-Leader TNT :ninja:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bigbossman ().

• JamesBond wrote:

LOL really??? Go cry somewhere else this thread is for grown people ;)
  • marcopasha wrote:

Atlantisreborn wrote:

marcopasha wrote:

Lord David wrote:

Good luck to both alliances. Will TNT continue to hit TTC during this war? Or will UAZ try to win this war on their own?

indeed...it wasnt wise throwing stones like savages ancountering aliens from outer space...

on the other hand, i dont think that they are so stıpid...i believe they have secret allies all around this world...

soon we will find out who hired them as assasins...

Are you calling the players of Alpha savages? You might want to watch your trigger fingers before you get them brunt really bad.

thats no1...you jumped so quick to my post...i knew it...you can run but you cant hide...

why are you writing such childish posts...!??? we are all graduated here and nobody can eat your cheap bait...

so, quickly reveal yourself!!! who are you??? and why are you supporting TTC here!???is it just for protection or do they let you make it to top50 in piracy... btw, do you have an account in alpha??? are you the one who is selling troops to poland??

I did not sold troops to poland, I do not play piracy either.

So not really sure where you are going with your hyperactive imagination.

Go on, keep imagining

The post was edited 3 times, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• Gotta love that I'm not a grown up and yet it is you guys who report my post.

Keep on talking............only what 13 or 14 more days before you guys are kind of like the old warriors of Alpha. Stuck on the islands you're on (even if you moved to hepha's and dolphin's) and mining wine for a living. Time to kick back and watch your gold reserves disappear.

Welcome to Alpha. :love:
  • Jaagy attacked me on the first couple days i came to Alpha, hmmm maybe they think im some sort of chew toy...oh well you got my attention Jaagy

Battle for Camae
    Battle for Camae
    (03.12.2014 1:28:42)
    King Cobra[UAZ] from M02
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman............................1001(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite.............................1455(-45) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................293(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................420(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................39(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-63 - Generals...............................-930.4
    Offensive points.........................2326 - Defence points..........................157.5
    Damage Received..........................3150 - Damage Received........................119516
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Winners: King Cobra[UAZ]

Losers: Jaagy[TTC]

The town Camae has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 12981 , 4490 , 26359 , 24304 , 4862

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 0:58:42)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 0:58:42)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 1:12:36)

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 1:13:42)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 1:28:00)

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 1:28:42)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Camae
    Battle for Camae
    (03.12.2014 14:20:27)
    King Cobra[UAZ] from Polis
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

Sulphur Carabineers...................240(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1167(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1878(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................206(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................49997
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Camae has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 8496 , 3186 , 18801 , 18153 , 1361

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 14:20:27)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Camae
    Battle for Camae
    (03.12.2014 14:49:30)
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

Swordsman.............................915(-0) - Swordsman............................100(-50)
    Hoplite..............................1492(-7) - Hoplite................................0(-18)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................201(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................198(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Generals.................................-9.8 - Generals................................-85.2
    Offensive points..........................213 - Defence points...........................24.5
    Damage Received...........................490 - Damage Received.........................35258
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

The town Camae has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 5267 , 1975 , 11657 , 11255 , 844

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 14:34:30)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 14:49:30)

As Jaagy[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Jaagy[TTC]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The post was edited 1 time, last by king kobra ().

• Alliance UAZ makes THE difference !!

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Deusarma
    (03.12.2014 14:26:41)

ALEX Greek[UAZ] from Forge 3, King Cobra[UAZ] from Forge 3
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Deusarma
    ............................................. .............- Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ............................................. .............- Archer..................................0(-1)
    Gyrocopter.................................68(-52) - Gyrocopter...........................132(-68)
    Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman...............................650(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite......................................698(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar........................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor........................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook..........................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant.................................8(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. ..............- Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................-132.8 - Generals...............................-171.5
    Offensive points..........................428.75 - Defence points............................332
    Damage Received..........................6640 - Damage Received..........................8575
    Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: ALEX Greek[UAZ], King Cobra[UAZ]

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Deusarma

(03.12.2014 14:44:24)

ALEX Greek[UAZ] from Forge 3
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Deusarma
    Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................448(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................2(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................49428
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    Winners: ALEX Greek[UAZ]
    The town Deusarma has been pillaged by ALEX Greek[UAZ].
    The following resources have been stolen: 49428 Wine

Nice one with some loots for war expenses!!

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Artisan

(03.12.2014 19:54:54)

ALEX Greek[UAZ] from polis 1
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Artisan
    ............................................................ - Slinger......................................0(-1)
    ............................................. ...............- Archer.......................................0(-1)
    ............................................. ...............- Spearman................................0(-27)
    Hoplite.......................................985(-65) - Hoplite....................................0(-130)
    ............................................. ...............- Steam Giant.............................0(-1)
    Gyrocopter..................................94(-26) - Gyrocopter................................0(-60)
    Balloon-Bombardier.......................32(-28) - Balloon-Bombardier...................0(-30)
    Mortar............................................40(-0) - Mortar......................................0(-30)
    Sulphur Carabineers........................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman...................................800(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor............................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook..............................................35(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. ..................- Wall..........................................0(-7)
    Generals........................................-318.4 - Generals..............................-1459.9
    Offensive points............................3649.75 - Defence points............................796
    Damage Received............................15920 - Damage Received........................169493

Damage Percent..................................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

The town Artisan has been pillaged by ALEX Greek[UAZ].
    The following
    resources have been stolen: 15863 Wine, 41297 Marble, 39338 Sulphur

The post was edited 1 time, last by alexander the Greek ().

• Can I be given honorary permission to use "Glugglugglug?" Please.

Just a glug
    Sea battle near Curly Mullet S
    (03.12.2014 22:04:47)
    murdoc1[UAZ] from KUSH Timbuktu, Ugly Cat W
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Curly Mullet S

Ram Ship.............................248(-46) - Ram Ship.............................410(-90)
    Fire Ship............................47(-133) - Fire Ship...........................271(-229)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................126(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................60(-0) - Steam Ram.............................120(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................10(-20) - Rocket Ship...........................34(-24)
    Diving boat............................60(-0) - Diving boat............................50(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................46(-6) - Balloon Carrier.......................20(-10)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
    Generals..............................-1782.6 - Generals..............................-2821.8
    Offensive points.......................7054.5 - Defence points.........................4456.5
    Damage Received.........................89130 - Damage Received........................141090
    Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: murdoc1[UAZ]

Losers: Didi[TTC]

447 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Curly Mullet S

45 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Curly Mullet S

48 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Curly Mullet S

17 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Curly Mullet S

36 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Curly Mullet S

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:04:47)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:11:20)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:20:33)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:35:55)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:54:39)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:04:47)

As Didi[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Didi[TTC]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Glugglugglug
    (04.12.2014 2:54:56)
    vs
    murdoc1[UAZ] from Noduols Nook, Ugly Cat W, Dryope, Mycobacterium, Tin Can MF, Curly Mullet S

Ram Ship..............................0(-410) - Ram Ship............................440(-214)
    Fire Ship.............................0(-271) - Fire Ship...........................101(-295)
    Mortar Ship...........................0(-126) - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................0(-120) - Steam Ram............................104(-36)
    Diving boat............................0(-50) - Diving boat...........................40(-20)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................11(-139) - Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................0(-20) - Balloon Carrier.......................99(-27)
    Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................0(-34) - Rocket Ship...........................86(-14)
    Generals.............................-12844.2 - Generals................................-5315
    Offensive points......................13287.5 - Defence points........................32110.5
    Damage Received........................642210 - Damage Received........................265750
    Damage Percent............................70% - Damage Percent............................30%

Losers: murdoc1[UAZ], Didi[TTC]

342 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

148 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

42 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

85 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

14 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

7 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

39 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

78 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

93 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

6 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

3 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

6 war ships are being moved from murdoc1[UAZ] to Curly Mullet S

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:24:56)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:24:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:39:56)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:39:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:40:43)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:54:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:04:56)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:09:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:12:54)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:24:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:29:49)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:39:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:42:46)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:54:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:04:02)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:09:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:12:01)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:24:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:25:48)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:39:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:40:09)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:54:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:55:03)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:09:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:10:57)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:24:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:26:15)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:39:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:43:01)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:54:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:55:55)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:09:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:16:03)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:24:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:39:56)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:39:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:54:56)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:54:56)

As Didi[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Land Battles
    Battle for Curly Mullet S
    (04.12.2014 6:06:18)
    murdoc1[UAZ] from Dryope, SeeN00bCity
    vs
    Vista[TTC] from Mycobacterium, Didi[TTC] from Curly Mullet S

Sulphur Carabineers...................504(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................252(-0)
    Swordsman.........................2196(-1680) - Swordsman..........................417(-1880)
    Hoplite...........................2369(-1958) - Hoplite.............................33(-2467)
    Gyrocopter..........................556(-186) - Gyrocopter............................0(-300)
    Balloon-Bombardier..................100(-100) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-90)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................6(-24)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-30)
    Mortar.................................66(-0) - Mortar................................14(-50)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................40(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals..............................-5802.2 - Generals..............................-8973.4
    Offensive points......................22433.5 - Defence points........................14505.5
    Damage Received........................290110 - Damage Received........................448670
    Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Losers: murdoc1[UAZ], Vista[TTC], Didi[TTC]

5591 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Curly Mullet S occupied

84 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Curly Mullet S occupied

66 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Curly Mullet S occupied

10 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Curly Mullet S occupied

20 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Curly Mullet S occupied

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:21:18)

Vista[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:21:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:21:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:35:54)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:36:18)

Vista[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:36:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:36:31)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:51:18)

Vista[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:51:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:55:55)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:06:18)

Vista[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:06:18)

Vista[TTC]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:21:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:21:18)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:36:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:36:18)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:51:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:51:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:54:03)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:06:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:17:39)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:21:18)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:36:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:36:18)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:51:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:51:18)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:06:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:06:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:20:03)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:21:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:22:05)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:36:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:36:28)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:51:18)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 6:06:18)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 6:06:18)

(04.12.2014 6:30:57)
    vs
    murdoc1[UAZ] from Noduols Nook

Sulphur Carabineers.................150(-102) - Sulphur Carabineers...................504(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-417) - Swordsman...........................2138(-58)
    Hoplite................................0(-33) - Hoplite.............................2308(-61)
    Battering Ram...........................0(-6) - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-14) - Mortar.................................66(-0)
    Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................556(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................50(-0)
    Generals................................-1415 - Generals.................................-155
    Offensive points........................387.5 - Defence points.........................3537.5
    Damage Received.........................70750 - Damage Received..........................7750
    Damage Percent............................90% - Damage Percent............................10%

5672 of murdoc1[UAZ]'s units are stationed in Curly Mullet S.

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 6:15:57)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 6:15:57)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 6:30:57)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 6:30:57)

(04.12.2014 8:01:56)
    murdoc1[UAZ] from Dryope
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Curly Mullet S, Vista[TTC] from Mycobacterium

Sulphur Carabineers...................504(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................0(-150)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................40(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Spearman...............................24(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman............................2138(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite.............................2225(-83) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................556(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................66(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals...............................-116.2 - Generals...............................-600.6
    Offensive points.......................1501.5 - Defence points..........................290.5
    Damage Received..........................5810 - Damage Received.........................30030
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Losers: Vista[TTC], Didi[TTC]

5563 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Curly Mullet S occupied

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:31:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:31:56)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:46:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:46:56)

Vista[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 8:01:17)

Didi[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 8:01:56)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 8:01:56)

Vista[TTC]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Ugly Cat W
    Battle for Ugly Cat W
    (03.12.2014 21:13:14)
    murdoc1[UAZ] from Booze Coma W
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Ugly Cat W

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................168(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1493(-7) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-9.8 - Generals...............................-186.6
    Offensive points........................466.5 - Defence points...........................24.5
    Damage Received...........................490 - Damage Received..........................9330
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

30 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Ugly Cat W occupied

2941 units from murdoc1[UAZ] are keeping the town Ugly Cat W occupied

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 20:58:14)

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:12:41)

Didi[TTC]'s army has been completely destroyed.

L00ts
    Battle for Potato Peeler M
    (03.12.2014 22:13:07)
    murdoc1[UAZ] from Polis
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Potato Peeler M

Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................649(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................93778

The town Potato Peeler M has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 5935 , 38134 , 23352 , 3960 , 22397

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:13:07)

(03.12.2014 23:50:04)
    murdoc1[UAZ] from SeeN00bCity
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Potato Peeler M

Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................648(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received..........................1440
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

The town Potato Peeler M has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 484 , 956

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:50:04)

Battle for Tin Can MF
    Battle for Tin Can MF
    (04.12.2014 2:12:57)
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Tin Can MF

Hoplite...............................647(-1) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................95498

The town Tin Can MF has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 10028 , 7820 , 77650

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:12:57)

Battle for Tin Can MF
    Battle for Tin Can MF
    (04.12.2014 3:23:44)
    vs

Hoplite...............................646(-1) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................95499

The town Tin Can MF has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 10081 , 7779 , 77639

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:23:44)

Battle for Cow Shazoo MF
    Battle for Cow Shazoo MF
    (04.12.2014 4:39:04)
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Cow Shazoo MF

Hoplite...............................645(-1) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................95499

The town Cow Shazoo MF has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 45567 , 31151 , 18781

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:39:04)

Battle for Cow Shazoo MF
    Battle for Cow Shazoo MF
    (04.12.2014 5:42:53)
    vs
    Didi[TTC] from Cow Shazoo MF

Hoplite...............................644(-1) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................89965

The town Cow Shazoo MF has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 42886 , 28936 , 18143

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 5:42:53)

Battle for Tin Can MF
    Battle for Tin Can MF
    (04.12.2014 7:32:40)
    vs

Hoplite...............................642(-1) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................95999

The town Tin Can MF has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 3740 , 164 , 92095

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:32:40)

Battle for Tin Can MF
    Battle for Tin Can MF
    (04.12.2014 8:50:37)
    vs

Hoplite...............................641(-1) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................63498

The town Tin Can MF has been pillaged by murdoc1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 2584 , 65 , 60849

murdoc1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 8:50:37)

Posting these CRs on behalf of Walkingdead
    A set from Walkingdead...

Battle for Camae
    (03.12.2014 10:32:45)
    walkingdead[UAZ] from Polis, M02
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

Swordsman............................1500(-0) - Swordsman............................150(-50)
    Hoplite.............................2152(-48) - Hoplite..............................18(-281)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................90(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................192(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................48(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-67.2 - Generals...............................-627.4
    Offensive points.......................1568.5 - Defence points............................168
    Damage Received..........................3360 - Damage Received.........................31370
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: walkingdead[UAZ]

4097 units from walkingdead[UAZ] are keeping the town Camae occupied

30 units from walkingdead[UAZ] are keeping the town Camae occupied

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 9:32:45)

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 9:32:59)

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 9:54:33)

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 10:17:45)

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 10:32:45)

Jaagy[TTC]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Camae
    (03.12.2014 11:24:28)
    walkingdead[UAZ] from Polis
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

Hoplite...............................145(-5) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................84498

The town Camae has been pillaged by walkingdead[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 14347 Building material, 5448 Wine, 31749 Marble, 30655 Crystal glass, 2299 Sulphur

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 11:24:28)

Sea battle near Polis
    (03.12.2014 16:54:32)
    walkingdead[UAZ] from Marmola
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

............................................. - Steam Ram...............................0(-9)
    Fire Ship............................187(-11) - .............................................
    Generals................................-68.2 - Generals.................................-216
    Offensive points..........................540 - Defence points..........................170.5
    Damage Received..........................3410 - Damage Received.........................10800
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

187 units from walkingdead[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Polis

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 16:39:32)

walkingdead[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 16:54:32)

Jaagy[TTC]'s army has been completely destroyed.
    Alpha- Unaligned
    Delta- -Emp-
    Zeta- FEE
    Omikron- BANE
    Rho- IRON
    Phi- NOW

The post was edited 2 times, last by murdoc1 ().

• My first battle in 2 years… he pressed the white flag and went V-mode

Battle for Kanuukeskus
    Battle for Kanuukeskus
    (03.12.2014 20:27:46)
    XPS[UAZ] from No Surrender
    vs
    DonA[TTC] from Kanuukeskus

Sulphur Carabineers....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................168(-0)
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - Swordsman............................2071(-0)
    Hoplite.............................869(-131) - Hoplite................................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-44)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................37(-0)
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - Catapult................................4(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    Spearman.............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-183.4 - Generals...............................-297.2
    Offensive points..........................743 - Defence points..........................458.5
    Damage Received..........................9170 - Damage Received.........................14860
    Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: XPS[UAZ]

Losers: DonA[TTC]

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 20:12:46)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 20:27:46)

As DonA[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

DonA[TTC]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Loot!
    Battle for totu8
    Battle for totu8
    (03.12.2014 21:14:26)
    vs
    totu[TTC] from totu8

Spearman.............................1000(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite..............................949(-51) - Hoplite................................0(-75)
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................100(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-71.4 - Generals...............................-374.4
    Offensive points..........................936 - Defence points..........................178.5
    Damage Received..........................3570 - Damage Received.........................25233
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Losers: totu[TTC]

The town totu8 has been pillaged by XPS[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 6513

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 20:59:26)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:14:26)

totu[TTC]'s army has been completely destroyed.

troops and loot
    Battle for Maandumis rada
    (03.12.2014 21:47:54)
    vs
    ronk[TTC] from Maandumis rada

Spearman..............................100(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite............................1817(-183) - Hoplite...............................0(-396)
    Mortar.................................55(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................200(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................2000(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-256.2 - Generals................................-1485
    Offensive points.......................3712.5 - Defence points..........................640.5
    Damage Received.........................12810 - Damage Received........................170748
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Losers: ronk[TTC]

The town Maandumis rada has been pillaged by XPS[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 22018 , 27377 , 1782 , 100 , 45221

ronk[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:02:54)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:02:54)

ronk[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:17:54)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:17:54)

ronk[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:32:54)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:32:54)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:34:12)

ronk[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 21:47:54)

As ronk[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

om nom nom
    (03.12.2014 22:52:36)
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................100(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman..............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................298(-2) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................96498

The town Maandumis rada has been pillaged by XPS[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 22018 , 27376 , 1782 , 100 , 45222

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:52:36)

(04.12.2014 7:49:06)
    vs

Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Hoplite...............................498(-2) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................96498

Losers: ronk[TTC]

The town Maandumis rada has been pillaged by XPS[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 241 , 84545 , 5507 , 310 , 5895

ronk[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:49:06)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 7:49:06)

As ronk[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

troops and yellow stuff
    Battle for totu 9
    Battle for totu 9
    (04.12.2014 13:12:10)
    vs
    totu[TTC] from totu 9

Spearman.............................986(-14) - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Hoplite..............................265(-35) - Hoplite..............................87(-109)
    Balloon-Bombardier......................1(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-23)
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-57.4 - Generals.................................-286
    Offensive points..........................715 - Defence points..........................143.5
    Damage Received..........................2870 - Damage Received.........................26341
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Losers: totu[TTC]

The town totu 9 has been pillaged by XPS[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 12041

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 12:27:10)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 12:42:10)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 12:43:20)

XPS[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 13:12:10)

totu[TTC]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • Little bit of everything

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (04.12.2014 22:50:16)
    King Cobra[UAZ] from wine pos 2
    vs
    Condor 777[TTC] from Mandylion

Sulphur Carabineers...................576(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................3167(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................3046(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................462(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................28(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................22(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................81498

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 25379 , 46745 , 3182 , 6192

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (05.12.2014 1:05:36)
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................381(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................2547(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................2637(-4) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................336(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................38(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................89997

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 28141 , 51515 , 3510 , 6831

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 1:05:36)

Sea battle near Camae
    Sea battle near Camae
    (03.12.2014 16:26:27)
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

............................................. - Ram Ship...............................0(-19)
    Diving boat............................39(-0) - Diving boat............................2(-18)
    Fire Ship.............................38(-10) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................20(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-62 - Generals...............................-458.6
    Offensive points.......................1146.5 - Defence points............................155
    Damage Received..........................3100 - Damage Received.........................22930
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

107 units from King Cobra[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Camae

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 16:26:27)

As Jaagy[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Camae
    Battle for Camae
    (03.12.2014 15:50:54)
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Camae

Swordsman............................1245(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................151(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1862(-7) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................190(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................23(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................39(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-9.8 - Generals.................................-120
    Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points...........................24.5
    Damage Received...........................490 - Damage Received.........................11579

The town Camae has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 612 , 1193 , 1100 , 2674

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 15:35:54)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 15:50:54)

Battle for wine pos 2
    Battle for wine pos 2
    (05.12.2014 0:11:49)
    Jaagy[TTC] from Mandylion
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................720(-0)
    Swordsman...........................960(-240) - Swordsman..........................4548(-240)
    Hoplite............................1474(-326) - Hoplite............................4741(-326)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................8(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................242(-58) - Gyrocopter...........................570(-56)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................38(-0)
    Cook...................................50(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Doctor.................................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-889.4 - Generals...............................-884.4
    Offensive points.........................2211 - Defence points.........................2223.5
    Damage Received.........................44470 - Damage Received.........................44220
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: Jaagy[TTC]

Losers: King Cobra[UAZ]

2974 units from Jaagy[TTC] are keeping the town wine pos 2 occupied

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 23:56:49)

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 23:56:49)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 0:11:49)

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 0:11:49)

As King Cobra[UAZ] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

King Cobra[UAZ]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (05.12.2014 4:39:38)
    vs
    Jaagy[TTC] from Brosa

Sulphur Carabineers...................307(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................756(-0)
    Swordsman..........................1043(-364) - Swordsman..........................4342(-360)
    Hoplite.............................877(-492) - Hoplite............................4302(-477)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................206(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................110(-96) - Gyrocopter............................540(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................9(-80)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................90(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................90(-0)
    Cook...................................22(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
    Catapult..............................28(-10) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1477.6 - Generals..............................-1563.8
    Offensive points.......................3909.5 - Defence points...........................3694
    Damage Received.........................73880 - Damage Received.........................78190
    Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Winners: Jaagy[TTC]

Losers: King Cobra[UAZ]

10485 of Jaagy[TTC]'s units are stationed in Mandylion.

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 4:09:38)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 4:09:38)

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 4:24:38)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 4:24:38)

Jaagy[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 4:39:38)

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 4:39:38)

As King Cobra[UAZ] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

King Cobra[UAZ]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• is this legal !?? i mean to register multi Board Accounts!!!

JamesBond wrote:

Time to kick back and watch your gold reserves disappear.

is this why TTC hiding??? well, this is very low and shallow strategy....lemme give you a secret, i can double up my gold stock in a blink...

this is kind of nasty respond to our war declaration...This is a war thread but some punks created fake Board Accounts just to throw dirt around... i really hate those posting without IGN...

Starting with clo:

Sea battle near Blizzardwind
    Sea battle near Blizzardwind
    (03.12.2014 8:06:34)
    polandpoland[TTC] from Blizzardwind, Crystal
    vs
    Marco Pasha99[UAZ] from Veni Vidi Vici, Vanci[UAZ] from Pentos

Ram Ship..............................18(-18) - Ram Ship.............................148(-18)
    Fire Ship...............................9(-0) - Fire Ship..............................6(-30)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................38(-12) - Steam Ram..............................96(-4)
    Diving boat............................70(-4) - Diving boat............................52(-4)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................61(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................40(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................16(-2)
    Generals...............................-514.8 - Generals...............................-508.8
    Offensive points.........................1272 - Defence points...........................1287
    Damage Received.........................25740 - Damage Received.........................25440
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:51:34)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:51:34)

Vanci[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:51:34)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (03.12.2014 8:02:11)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 8:06:34)

Sea battle near Hailstorm
    Sea battle near Hailstorm
    (03.12.2014 8:07:07)
    polandpoland[TTC] from Hailstorm
    vs
    Marco Pasha99[UAZ] from Polis, Vanci[UAZ] from Pentos

Ram Ship.............................684(-18) - Ram Ship.............................271(-18)
    Fire Ship...............................8(-7) - Fire Ship..............................7(-29)
    Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................104(-4) - Steam Ram.............................128(-2)
    Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1) - Paddle Speedboat.......................31(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................24(-0)
    Diving boat............................18(-6) - .............................................
    Tender................................130(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-357 - Generals...............................-317.8
    Offensive points........................794.5 - Defence points..........................892.5
    Damage Received.........................17850 - Damage Received.........................15890
    Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:52:07)

Vanci[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:52:07)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:52:07)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 8:07:07)

Rebel without a cause:

Battle for Snapfreeze
    Battle for Snapfreeze
    (03.12.2014 8:07:22)
    polandpoland[TTC] from Snapfreeze
    vs
    Marco Pasha99[UAZ] from Polis

Sulphur Carabineers...................420(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers....................76(-8)
    Spearman..............................192(-0) - Spearman...............................43(-0)
    Swordsman..........................1116(-120) - Swordsman...........................316(-120)
    Hoplite.............................517(-131) - Hoplite.............................433(-167)
    Steam Giant...........................144(-0) - Steam Giant.............................1(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................748(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................60(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier...................106(-22) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................8(-22)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................52(-8) - .............................................
    Cook...................................55(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-703 - Generals...............................-537.4
    Offensive points.......................1343.5 - Defence points.........................1757.5
    Damage Received.........................35150 - Damage Received.........................26870
    Damage Percent............................56% - Damage Percent............................44%

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:52:22)

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 7:52:22)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 8:07:22)

This one has some DP:

Sea battle near Sleetfrozen
    Sea battle near Sleetfrozen
    (03.12.2014 2:56:34)
    polandpoland[TTC] from Sleetfrozen, Galuna Island
    vs
    Marco Pasha99[UAZ] from Polis, Veni Vidi Vici

............................................. - Ram Ship..............................180(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-58) - Fire Ship.............................19(-17)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................15(-35) - Steam Ram.............................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving boat............................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................18(-0)
    Generals..............................-1199.6 - Generals...............................-105.4
    Offensive points........................263.5 - Defence points...........................2999
    Damage Received.........................59980 - Damage Received..........................5270
    Damage Percent............................91% - Damage Percent.............................9%

Winners: Marco Pasha99[UAZ]

Losers: polandpoland[TTC]

517 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha99[UAZ] to Sleetfrozen

18 war ships are being moved from Marco Pasha99[UAZ] to Sleetfrozen

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 2:26:34)

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 2:37:31)

polandpoland[TTC]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 2:56:34)

polandpoland[TTC]'s army has been completely destroyed.

No loot left:

Battle for Snapfreeze
    Battle for Snapfreeze
    (03.12.2014 1:45:36)
    Marco Pasha99[UAZ] from Polis
    vs
    polandpoland[TTC] from Snapfreeze

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-8)
    ............................................. - Cook....................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers....................76(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................536(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................704(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals..................................-47
    Offensive points........................117.5 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................2775
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

The town Snapfreeze has been pillaged by Marco Pasha99[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 425

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 1:30:36)

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 1:45:36)

As polandpoland[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Better than nothing:

Battle for Snowfall
    Battle for Snowfall
    (03.12.2014 0:48:48)
    Marco Pasha99[UAZ] from Veni Vidi Vici
    vs
    polandpoland[TTC] from Snowfall

Swordsman.............................333(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................439(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................10882
    Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

The town Snowfall has been pillaged by Marco Pasha99[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 10882

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 0:48:48)

Battle for Icecold
    Battle for Icecold
    (03.12.2014 0:47:17)
    vs
    polandpoland[TTC] from Icecold

Swordsman.............................333(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................439(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................4615
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

The town Icecold has been pillaged by Marco Pasha99[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 4615

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 0:47:17)

MORTS for MORTS:

Battle for Sleetfrozen
    Battle for Sleetfrozen
    (02.12.2014 22:09:54)
    vs
    polandpoland[TTC] from Sleetfrozen

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-41)
    Hoplite..............................491(-64) - Hoplite.................................0(-3)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    Generals................................-89.6 - Generals...............................-958.8
    Offensive points.........................2397 - Defence points............................224
    Damage Received..........................4480 - Damage Received.........................47940
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.12.2014 21:54:54)

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.12.2014 21:54:54)

polandpoland[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.12.2014 21:59:22)

Marco Pasha99[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.12.2014 22:09:54)

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara
  • first good Land battle

Battle for Väävel 2
    Battle for Väävel 2
    (04.12.2014 3:23:30)
    flint1[UAZ] from New Buddy
    vs
    Airi[TTC] from Väävel 2

Sulphur Carabineers...................510(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers...................0(-420)
    Swordsman.........................2006(-1094) - Swordsman............................0(-1622)
    Hoplite...........................1750(-1800) - Hoplite..............................0(-2484)
    Gyrocopter..........................217(-333) - Gyrocopter............................0(-361)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-120)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - Battering Ram.........................27(-84)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................2(-48)
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - Mortar................................48(-12)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................110(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-4839.3 - Generals..............................-9981.7
    Offensive points.....................24954.25 - Defence points.......................12098.25
    Damage Received........................241965 - Damage Received........................529083
    Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Winners: flint1[UAZ]

Losers: flint1[UAZ], Airi[TTC]

The town Väävel 2 has been pillaged by flint1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 5863 , 9683 , 2798 , 7444 , 4210

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 22:53:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:08:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:09:54)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:30:12)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.12.2014 23:53:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:08:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:12:05)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:30:04)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 0:53:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:08:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:18:02)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:38:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 1:50:24)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:08:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:23:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:38:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 2:49:21)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:08:30)

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 3:23:30)

As Airi[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Damage goods...
    :sleeping:

The following resources have been stolen: 17774 Building material 24375 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 10:04:01)
    ZDR[UAZ] from X_Wine11_Her
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Excalibur

Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Hoplite...............................496(-4) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................42149

Winners: ZDR[UAZ]

Losers: Eskimo[TTC]

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 17774 Building material, 24375 Marble

As Eskimo[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The following resources have been stolen: 26963 Building material 15206 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 10:17:08)
    vs
    Red Devil[TTC] from OP-1

Hoplite...............................492(-8) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-4)
    Generals................................-11.2 - Generals.................................-1.4
    Offensive points..........................3.5 - Defence points.............................28
    Damage Received...........................560 - Damage Received.........................42239
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Losers: Red Devil[TTC]

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 26963 Building material, 15206 Marble

Red Devil[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 10:02:08)

Red Devil[TTC]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 10:17:08)

The following resources have been stolen: 20173 Building material 27638 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 12:03:56)
    vs

Swordsman..............................96(-4) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................12
    Damage Received...........................240 - Damage Received.........................47811

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20173 Building material, 27638 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30537 Building material 17277 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 12:04:19)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Spearman...............................95(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-3 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................7.5
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47814

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30537 Building material, 17277 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 20115 Building material 27546 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 12:55:01)
    vs

Spearman..............................146(-4) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-2.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
    Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.........................47661

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20115 Building material, 27546 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30424 Building material 17240 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 12:55:28)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Swordsman.............................145(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................15
    Damage Received...........................300 - Damage Received.........................47664

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30424 Building material 17240 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30405 Building material 17259 Marble

Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 13:45:37)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Spearman..............................145(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-3 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................7.5
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47664

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30405 Building material, 17259 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 20121 Building material 27540 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 13:46:00)
    vs

Swordsman.............................146(-4) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................12
    Damage Received...........................240 - Damage Received.........................47661

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20121 Building material, 27540 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 20128 Building material 27533 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 14:43:47)
    vs

............................................. - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Spearman..............................146(-4) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-2.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
    Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.........................47661

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20128 Building material, 27533 Marble

As Eskimo[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The following resources have been stolen: 30382 Building material 17282 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 14:44:25)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Swordsman.............................145(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................15
    Damage Received...........................300 - Damage Received.........................47664

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30382 Building material, 17282 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30352 Building material 17312 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 15:55:21)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30352 Building material, 17312 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 20137 Building material 27524 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 15:56:12)
    vs

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20137 Building material, 27524 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30322 Building material 17342 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 17:02:21)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Spearman..............................145(-5) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47664

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30322 Building material, 17342 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 20147 Building material 27514 Marble

Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 17:02:44)
    vs

Swordsman.............................146(-4) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................240 - Damage Received.........................47661

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20147 Building material, 27514 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 20155 Building material 27506 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 18:00:20)
    vs

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 20155 Building material, 27506 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30294 Building material 17370 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 18:00:43)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30294 Building material, 17370 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30275 Building material 17389 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 18:50:52)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30275 Building material 17389 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 15506 Building material 32155 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 18:51:15)
    vs

............................................. - Cook....................................5(-0)

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 15506 Building material, 32155 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 15592 Building material 32069 Marble

Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 19:42:45)
    vs

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 15592 Building material, 32069 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30249 Building material 17415 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 19:43:08)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30249 Building material, 17415 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30186 Building material 17478 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 21:42:05)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30186 Building material, 17478 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 15893 Building material 31768 Marble
    Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 21:42:39)
    vs

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 15893 Building material, 31768 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 30147 Building material 17517 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (04.12.2014 22:32:43)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30147 Building material, 17517 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 12740 Building material 24832 Marble

Battle for Excalibur
    (04.12.2014 22:33:10)
    vs

Damage Received...........................240 - Damage Received.........................37572

The town Excalibur has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 12740 Building material, 24832 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 53826 Building material 31678 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (05.12.2014 1:15:21)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Spearman..............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................350(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................595(-5) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................85504

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 53826 Building material, 31678 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 60708 Building material 35956 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (05.12.2014 2:12:17)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................96664

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 60708 Building material, 35956 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 58209 Building material 38455 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (05.12.2014 11:54:50)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................96664

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 58209 Building material, 38455 Marble

The following resources have been stolen: 8121 Building material 5963 Marble
    Battle for Mystic
    (05.12.2014 13:24:18)
    vs
    Eskimo[TTC] from Mystic

Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................14084

The town Mystic has been pillaged by ZDR[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 8121 Building material, 5963 Marble

:whistling:
  • I dont get tired

Battle for QValda
    Battle for QValda
    (05.12.2014 6:53:50)
    King Cobra[UAZ] from New Buddy
    vs
    rain290[TTC] from QValda

Hoplite...............................325(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................81498

The town QValda has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 5408 , 8835 , 67255

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 6:53:50)

Battle for Väävel 2
    Battle for Väävel 2
    (05.12.2014 6:16:47)
    King Cobra[UAZ] from New Buddy
    vs
    Airi[TTC] from Väävel 2

............................................. - Battering Ram..........................27(-0)
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult................................2(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................24(-24)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    Hoplite..............................326(-24) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-33.6 - Generals.................................-744
    Offensive points.........................1860 - Defence points.............................84
    Damage Received..........................1680 - Damage Received.........................37200

Losers: Airi[TTC]

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 6:16:47)

As Airi[TTC] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (05.12.2014 20:09:50)
    vs

Swordsman............................1643(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................822(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................398(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................53(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................89998

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 26355 , 59580 , 4063

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 20:09:50)

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (06.12.2014 0:14:07)
    vs

Hoplite...............................798(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................310(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................31(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................89998

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 27044 , 58917 , 4037

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (06.12.2014 1:18:48)
    vs

Hoplite...............................790(-2) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................213(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................28(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................89999

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 27303 , 58668 , 4028

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (06.12.2014 4:24:42)
    vs

Hoplite..............................1041(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................43(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................89999

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 28346 , 57665 , 3988

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (05.12.2014 22:31:45)
    vs

Hoplite..............................1272(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................384(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................63(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................89999

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 26715 , 59235 , 4049

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 22:31:45)

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (05.12.2014 17:55:20)
    vs

Hoplite...............................624(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................176(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................26(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................89998

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 26048 , 59877 , 4073

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 17:55:20)

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (05.12.2014 16:37:40)
    vs

Sulphur Carabineers...................360(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................2031(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................957(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................289(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................31(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................89999

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 25905 , 60015 , 4079

King Cobra[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 16:37:40)

Battle for Mandylion
    Battle for Mandylion
    (06.12.2014 5:31:40)
    vs

Hoplite...............................678(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................210(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................89999

The town Mandylion has been pillaged by King Cobra[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 28960 , 57076 , 3963

The post was edited 1 time, last by king kobra ().

• Battle for QValda
    Battle for QValda
    (05.12.2014 7:21:09)
    vs
    rain290[TTC] from QValda

Spearman...............................25(-5) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................93998

The town QValda has been pillaged by flint1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 5403 , 9410 , 79185

Battle for QValda
    Battle for QValda
    (05.12.2014 7:21:09)
    vs
    rain290[TTC] from QValda

Spearman...............................25(-5) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................93998

The town QValda has been pillaged by flint1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 5403 , 9410 , 79185

Battle for QValda
    Battle for QValda
    (04.12.2014 9:01:15)
    vs
    rain290[TTC] from QValda

Spearman...............................24(-5) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................93498

The town QValda has been pillaged by flint1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 330 , 15241 , 77927

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 9:01:15)

More loots

Battle for Väävel 2
    Battle for Väävel 2
    (04.12.2014 4:27:41)
    vs
    Airi[TTC] from Väävel 2

Sulphur Carabineers....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................93497

The town Väävel 2 has been pillaged by flint1[UAZ]. The following resources have been stolen: 18280 , 30170 , 8721 , 23202 , 13124

flint1[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.12.2014 4:27:41)

Killing Balloons .
    Battle for QValda
    Battle for QValda
    (06.12.2014 1:29:43)
    vs
    rain290[TTC] from QValda

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................54(-94)
    Hoplite...............................43(-37) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Generals................................-51.8 - Generals...............................-545.2
    Offensive points.........................1363 - Defence points..........................129.5
    Damage Received..........................2590 - Damage Received.........................27260
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Winners: rain290[TTC]

Losers: flint1[UAZ]

54 units from rain290[TTC] are protecting the town of QValda.

As flint1[UAZ] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

balloons all died.

Battle for QValda
    Battle for QValda
    (06.12.2014 2:20:34)
    vs
    rain290[TTC] from QValda

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-54)
    Hoplite...............................30(-30) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Generals..................................-42 - Generals...............................-313.2
    Offensive points..........................783 - Defence points............................105
    Damage Received..........................2100 - Damage Received.........................15660

Losers: rain290[TTC], flint1[UAZ]

flint1[UAZ]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their weapons could not demolish the town wall.

more to follow me thinks PBKA
  • VISIT to TTC Islands....WHERE ARE THEY?

As they are running far....away , WE decided to go there ...and find them...but they... still running... time for some loots...

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Ears

(05.12.2014 15:59:19)
    ALEX Greek[UAZ] from WAR POWER
    vs
    Rosa[TTC] from Ears
    Gyrocopter............................140(-0) - Gyrocopter............................28(-30)
    Sulphur Carabineers................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman...........................650(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..................................797(-3) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier................42(-18) - .............................................
    Mortar....................................45(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Cook.....................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ..........................................................- Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals...............................-108.6 - Generals..................................-75
    Offensive points......................187.5 - Defence points..........................271.5
    Damage Received....................5430 - Damage Received.....................88748
    Damage Percent........................5% - Damage Percent.......................95%

Losers: Rosa[TTC]

The town Ears has been pillaged by ALEX Greek[UAZ].
    The following
    resources have been stolen:

39603 Building material,
    2876 Wine,
    9662 Crystal glass,
    32857 Sulphur

Attacking all TTC towns...but nothing...still running

Display Spoiler
    Preview

Sea battle near ViikingStone 2

(05.12.2014 16:00:38)

vs
    Condor 777[TTC] from Malibu
    Fire Ship.............................200(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Ram Ship............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship...........................42(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.................90(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.......................18(-0) - .............................................
    Tender...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    -Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-31
    Offensive points.........................77.5 - Defence points..........................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...................1550
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent....................100%

Losers: Condor 777[TTC]

640 units from ALEX Greek[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to ViikingStone 2

Still looking around...TTC area

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Kruusla

(05.12.2014 16:39:26)

vs
    mb001[TTC] from Kruusla
    Ram Ship............................200(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship.............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship...........................42(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.................45(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier......................14(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.........................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points.................................0
    Damage Received..........................0 - Damage Received...........................250
    Damage Percent.........................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: mb001[TTC]

581 units from ALEX Greek[UAZ] are blocking the port entrance to Kruusla

ALEX Greek[UAZ]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2014 16:39:26)

mb001[TTC]'s army has been completely destroyed.

still.....away......are they gonna fight...or not...?

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Maardla Marm

(05.12.2014 16:57:14)
    ALEX Greek[UAZ] from VÄÄVEL
    vs
    kaevur105[TTC] from Maardla Marm
    Paddle Speedboat...................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0)
    Ram Ship..............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship............................. 280(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship...........................100(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Tender....................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals............................................0
    Offensive points..........................0 - Defence points....................................0
    Damage Received.......................0 - Damage Received...............................0
    Damage Percent........................0% - Damage Percent..............................0%

Losers: kaevur105[TTC]

Display Spoiler
    Battle for GRANIIT

06.12.2014 8:47:07)

ALEX Greek[UAZ] from WAR POWER, Vanda[TNT] from இ Westrock இ
    vs
    Red Devil[TTC] from Indestructible, ESPERANZA[TTC] from GRANIIT
    Hoplite..............................3968(-9) - Hoplite.....................................0(-1)
    Balloon-Bombardier..............120(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier..................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Slinger.....................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineers.............484(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman....................... 3311(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter...........................454(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................33(-12) - .............................................
    Doctor...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook.....................................64(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................116(-0) - .............................................
    .....................................................- Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals...............................-384.6 - Generals..................................-350.4
    Offensive points.......................876 - Defence points..........................961.5
    Damage Received.................19230 - Damage Received.....................17520
    Damage Percent.....................52% - Damage Percent.........................48%
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Winners: ALEX Greek[UAZ], Vanda[TNT]

Losers: Red Devil[TTC], ESPERANZA[TTC]

Display Spoiler

Battle for Turg

(06.12.2014 17:21:20)

ALEX Greek[UAZ] from GRANIIT
    vs
    Red Devil[TTC] from Indestructible, Riskikuller[TTC] from Turg
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineers.............84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman........................600(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................648(-2) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals.......................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..................................7
    Damage Received.....................140 - Damage Received..........................7024
    Damage Percent.......................1% - Damage Percent............................99%
    Losers: Red Devil[TTC], Riskikuller[TTC]

as TTC don't like fighting and prefer running away....that make us, as War Alliance boring....so much !!!

The post was edited 2 times, last by alexander the Greek ().