234 rounds Hof seabattle: PHNX - TNT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 234 rounds Hof seabattle: PHNX - TNT

Good job everybody involved! The fights started last saterday, I've tons of CR's but this one stands out.

We survived one colossus in this seabattle, I wanna thank TNT for nut using colussus the second time when it was recharged. And please no drama of the use of colossus, it's part of the game.

It was fun, we had some good laughs, and working together was like the old days.

Hats off to TNT, when they bring in the numbers it's kinda scaring :thumbup:

Sea battle near Trier- 234 rounds
    Sea battle near Trier
    (06.02.2015 2:28:32)
    Maluku[PHNX] from Ambon, Alcatraz, Haruku, Haria, Latuhalat, Trier, Ceram, Waai, Oma, Destruction H, Gunpowder, sulphur1, Saparua, Teardrop, Nusa Laut, Benteng, -War Child-[PHNX] from Canary, Trier, Teardrop, Ambon, Daft Punk, Gunpowder, Leningrad, Destruction H, Skrillex, Polis, Goldy[PHNX] from sulphur1, Gunpowder, Trier, acidtropical[PHNX] from bho wax, Haria, Gunpowder, sulphur1, Ambon, Teardrop, Destruction H, Canary, S1H, Leningrad, Polis, Hannibal[PHNX] from Haria, Old Hickory[PHNX] from Folly Beach, sulphur1, Isle of Palms, MattZ
    vs
    zyblack[TNT] from Helios, Trier, Blue Bird, PikosApikos[TNT] from Xania_Xaros, Kriti_Xaros, Fira_Xaros, Sparta_Xaros, Acropolis_Xaros, Paradeisos_Xaro, KOLASI_Xaros, YEA_Xaros, Malia_Xaros, The Grove, YEA_B_Xaros, dido[TNT] from Trier, Verl, Burgh, Augsburg, Emden, You, Clayar, Hudson c, Hudson m, Gophie Dan[TNT] from Eiersalade, gasman[TNT] from Hudson m, Kamen, Andy292[TNT] from Vaowar, Hudson s, Hudson c, Meana, Lucr[TNT] from Polis, jioplop1 Dan[TNT] from BoringBrick, Kalevipoeg[TNT] from williamson 2, Rryst[TNT] from Blue Bird, Ambon, K Q[TNT] from Hudson c, Larson[TNT] from The Grove, BigBossman[TNT] from Bush School, TnT Lionheart[TNT] from TheDarkSide, Hudson s, Avenger, Leningrad, Windy[TNT] from Gretna, keithgwapz[TNT] from Polis S Forge2, xUx[TNT] from Daft Punk, Crystal Method, Canary

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship..........................3460(-4344) - Ram Ship..........................6165(-4145)
    Fire Ship..........................825(-5006) - Fire Ship..........................260(-1668)
    Mortar Ship..........................3183(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................2712(-0)
    Steam Ram.........................3013(-1297) - Steam Ram.........................3508(-2544)
    Rocket Ship.........................653(-732) - Rocket Ship........................1408(-880)
    Paddle Speedboat....................2742(-60) - Paddle Speedboat....................2807(-25)
    Balloon Carrier.....................509(-447) - Balloon Carrier.....................681(-450)
    Tender................................667(-0) - Tender................................876(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................54(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................230(-0)
    Diving boat........................1529(-158) - Diving boat..........................524(-23)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals............................-120472.8 - Generals............................-129987.2
    Offensive points.......................324968 - Defence points.........................301182
    Damage Received.......................6023640 - Damage Received.......................6499360
    Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Winners: Gophie Dan[TNT], zyblack[TNT], dido[TNT], K Q[TNT], Larson[TNT], PikosApikos[TNT], TnT Lionheart[TNT], Windy[TNT], jioplop1 Dan[TNT], Andy292[TNT], keithgwapz[TNT], Lucr[TNT], BigBossman[TNT], gasman[TNT], Rryst[TNT], Kalevipoeg[TNT], xUx[TNT]

Losers: Maluku[PHNX], -War Child-[PHNX], Goldy[PHNX], acidtropical[PHNX], Old Hickory[PHNX], Hannibal[PHNX]
  • Thanks for staying in the fight for so long :) Other alliances we know would have just ran away at the first sight of TNT reinforcements, so kudos to you.

Thanks also for no major arguing on the boards, your alliance held their heads up high during the battles. I think members from both alliances learned quite a bit about the battle system, it was a good learning experience.

:thumbsup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lionheartat20 ().

• Was a good battle, as was the cat and mouse in the surrounding towns and islands. Took us quite a while to wrest control away from you guys. Numbers will almost always win out in the end.

It's a nice change to be fighting on the 'numbers' side :D
  • Good job guys, keep fighting :D
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• Rryst wrote:

Was a good battle, as was the cat and mouse in the surrounding towns and islands. Took us quite a while to wrest control away from you guys. Numbers will almost always win out in the end.

It's a nice change to be fighting on the 'numbers' side :D

Hahaha Rryst... You are the only one on your team that seems to want to admit that you guys are winning because of the numbers. This was 6 vs 17.... Props to PHNX for lasting that long.

Don't get me wrong I'm not selling TNT too short on this either as trying to get 17 players to join in a battle is sometimes hard too but it is still only 8% of your alliance that joined whereas it took PHNX having to organize 18% of their membership for this.

Thgere are a few TNT players I have seen that have an idea how to fight but many are just pile on gang bangers and wouldn't last if the numbers were evened out.
  • Good work on your side!

My compliments to your players acidtropical and WarChild. They managed to keep us off the island several times and kept up the constant fireship waving the whole time. Well done! ;)
  • Hahaha Rryst... You are the only one on your team that seems to want to admit that you guys are winning because of the numbers. This was 6 vs 17.... Props to PHNX for lasting that long.

Don't get me wrong I'm not selling TNT too short on this either as trying to get 17 players to join in a battle is sometimes hard too but it is still only 8% of your alliance that joined whereas it took PHNX having to organize 18% of their membership for this.

we from TNT alliance are divided into fighters and builders and fighters alone won't last long in long duration war...
    i give my credit to some players who may not belong to the 17 players who actively participate in battles but help us in many ways....

we fighters do "shout out" in our Circ message and call out help from them, i personally attest to that for answering and aiding me and i give them my credits...

Thgere are a few TNT players I have seen that have an idea how to fight but many are just pile on gang bangers and wouldn't last if the numbers were evened out.

give this a time, im sure this well be settled out.. sadly our leadership are too busy with war coordination.... in the first month we arrived, we are already at war and even upto now... if only you guys have given us time for our leaders to deliberate its member...
    "I SURVIVED TYPHOON HAIYAN CAUSE ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES"

• xzelphii wrote:

Hahaha Rryst... You are the only one on your team that seems to want to admit that you guys are winning because of the numbers. This was 6 vs 17.... Props to PHNX for lasting that long.

Funny how a couple of exceptionally highly scored players reliant on ambro to do anything constantly whinge out being outnumbered.

I'll take numbers over massive ambro use and what appears to be some rather dodgy gold transfers any day of the week.

But who really cares. It is what it is. We're a large Alliance. You guys spend ambro like it's monopoly money and sponge something shocking off your weaker members. Everyone just needs to get over it and play with what's in front of them.

We have to deal with the fact you teleport everywhere and suck troops and gold from others and you have to deal with the fact you're going to be outnumbered.

This isn't Piracy where the dominate individual is king. The sum of the parts is what matters in warfare. We have smaller parts (hmmm... perhaps not the best turn of phrase), but we have many more of them.