The Wolverines (-W-) Declare war on TITAN COMRADES (COM)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Wolverines (-W-) Declare war on TITAN COMRADES (COM)

As diplomat of The Wolverines, -W- is declaring war on COM.

Reasons for War:

We were informed that COM, WAR, HUNT and tem were planning on declaring on us as soon as their conflict was over with TNT, so we wanted to get a head start and declare on them first.

Tem and WAR have already been attacking us for reasons unknown for over a month, so we might as well make it official! As for COM and HUNT, they were going to declare on us because of piracy. We tried to offer them a reasonable solution, which they refused without consideration.

War Conditions

- Fighting will start at 15:00 (Game Time) on the 21st of March

- War will last 2 months and end at 23:59:59 (GameTime) on Saturday, May 16th unless a diplomatic solution is reached.

- If –W- is not satisfied prior to the conclusion of the war, we have the ability to extend the declaration.

- The winner will be the alliance that posts the most total damage against the other, through both military damage and resourcesdamage.

- Only CR’s with accumulated damage exceeding 10,000 points will be counted towards totals. Please do not post CR’s smallerthan 10,000 points.

- War will instantly end if tam hiding, rmushtaq5, Brutus12345, giannis, and Jugno each post a video on YouTube of themselves singing a Justin Bieber song of their choice to its completion, dancing and all. And must provide the video link on the war thread.

Good luck to all, and most importantly have fun.

Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

Pi - The Wild Ones

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lord David ().

• I meant to say props to -W- for their multiple war decs since by total score they are larger even if this puts them as less players unlike TNT who whined because they fought multiple alliance that in all aspects were still smaller combined. We will see what kind of help -W- gets from TNT... I am sure there will be coordination whether it is just GRs or gathering intel where we are at the exact moment so -W- can hit us the minute the TNT war stops, or even having some TNT not stop when the war is over.

Just a heads up before this war starts... My RL is really busy so you won't see me much. I would have loved this one, too bad we didn't fight you guys first. I know -W- have some good fighters that I fought against on Delta... I'm not sure about the rest of -W-, time will tell.

Oh and Lord David.... nice war dec... Totally my style...Good job on that one.
  • What you talking about ?
    So far, there were no any coordinated actions between TNT and -W- , so from where you came with conclusion that there will be any in the future ?
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• Ok to clear the things i come here online and we say lets war some of our members say why i told them beacouse we love all of them sorry i wake up on wrong food so

I LOVE YOU ALL lets have fun
    :love:

BTW we never say you are weak we just say we LOVE YOU

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kacar ().

• I sense fear ;)

2h 54m (en route) 2:12:45 0%
    1 Ships
    R T (Medoria) ForgeKB25x16 (marco pasha)
    2h 55m (en route) 2:12:52 0%
    1 Ships
    R T (Medoria) ForgeP25 (marco pasha)
    2h 55m (en route) 2:13:03 0%
    1 Ships
    R T (Medoria) ForgeP (marco pasha)
    12h 11m (en route) 11:28:58 0%
    1 Ships
    R T (Medoria) Forge6 (marco pasha)
    15h 06m (en route) 14:24:40 0%
    1 Ships
    R T (Medoria) ForgeP21 (marco pasha)

this is pathetic...same old bad habits from Delta...whats next ? will you try to tank my forge again???

we already know that you have no balls... LOL you dont have to prove that in every single opportunity...

too bad i can not post CR's like this:

Sea battle near KingOfTheBongo
    Sea battle near KingOfTheBongo
    (19.03.2015 3:42:40)
    Medoria[-W-] from Fish Wine
    vs
    marco pasha[COM] from KingOfTheBongo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship................................1(-4) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-20 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points.............................50
    Damage Received..........................1000 - Damage Received...........................250
    Damage Percent............................80% - Damage Percent............................20%

Winners: Medoria[-W-]

Losers: marco pasha[COM]

1 units from Medoria[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to KingOfTheBongo

marco pasha[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2015 3:42:40)

Medoria[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (19.03.2015 3:42:40)

As marco pasha[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

this will be real fun...

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara
  • Lord David wrote:

Reasons for War:

We were informed that COM, WAR, HUNT and tem were planning on declaring on us as soon as their conflict was over with TNT, so we wanted to get a head start and declare on them first.

Tem and WAR have already been attacking us for reasons unknown for over a month, so we might as well make it official! As for COM and HUNT, they were going to declare on us because of piracy. We tried to offer them a reasonable solution, which they refused without consideration.

War Conditions

- War will last 2 months and end at 23:59:59 (GameTime) on Saturday, May 16th unless a diplomatic solution is reached.

- If –W- is not satisfied prior to the conclusion of the war, we have the ability to extend the declaration.

- The winner will be the alliance that posts the most total damage against the other, through both military damage and resourcesdamage.

- Only CR’s with accumulated damage exceeding 10,000 points will be counted towards totals. Please do not post CR’s smallerthan 10,000 points.

- War will instantly end if tam hiding, rmushtaq5, Brutus12345, giannis, and Jugno each post a video on YouTube of themselves singing a Justin Bieber song of their choice to its completion, dancing and all. And must provide the video link on the war thread.

Well lets get the facts right as a start.

Stop fooling around with yourselves that this is going to end in 2 months and be prepared to extend
    it to years or we will do it ourselves if you will end it at any time. Most of
    us are the people who fought for years when a seven times larger alliance decided
    to move a developed town near our core to threaten us. You should have checked
    that out before threatening us in the similar manner

Secondly a couple of your people brag themselves a lot and think very
    highly about their limited talents in ikariam piracy. I really cannot recall any
    instance when your entire collective effort was even able to force us and hunt
    to combine our strengths. Just keep in mind I am as much of a hunter as I am a
    comrade better see my player history to confirm. Since migration we have
    thrashed you whenever you have challenged us and for record purposes we never
    issued any challenge we only replied to it.

We gave all your members a benefit of a piracy treaty in
    good gesture after destroying you in the first cycle after server merger when
    you decided to challenge us. However a couple of your members wanted to enslave
    the majority of your piracy members to work for them without benefit as they
    knew that likelihood of getting ahead of combined cs is next to nothing but
    they could not see their members end with some good piracy positions without being
    thankful to them – ego issues. We told you people do anything but never touch
    any of our players there will be consequences but your egoistic defeated
    players came up with ideas to target our players for majority of period instead
    of thinking in the benefit at large of the majority of their alliance. Result
    we have been thrashing you in piracy since your decision to break the piracy treaty
    without any trouble as you are aware with still the card in our hand to combine
    strengths.

Lastly in the very first round we told you do anything but
    never bring a developed town near our core we take it as a challenge and
    threat. You people mocked our warning and continued doing it and we will mock
    you now. We have developed our alliance in such a way that over 80% people are
    fighters who like wars to go on for at least 11 months out of an year and they
    know who has offered their whole alliance on a platter for their continuous fun.

To cut short be happy in what you have written for war
    declaration but this is not going to be over till all towns moved to threaten
    us are moved back with apologizes even if it takes years. Your members now know
    the truth so if they decide to stay in W and suffer we have no moral obligation
    toward them to restrict ourselves from attacking them again and again. And I
    have too many friends in W to know that most of your members were not even
    aware why it has gone bad with the largest group of fighters on alpha now at least they are aware why they will
    thrashed along with the actual responsible individuals

Take care

The post was edited 1 time, last by rmushtaq5 ().

• rmushtaq5 wrote:

Lord David wrote:

Reasons for War:

War Conditions

Well lets get the facts right as a start.

Stop fooling around with yourselves that this is going to end in 2 months and be prepared to extend
    it to years or we will do it ourselves if you will end it at any time. Most of
    us are the people who fought for years when a seven times larger alliance decided
    to move a developed town near our core to threaten us. You should have checked
    that out before threatening us in the similar manner

Secondly a couple of your people brag themselves a lot and think very
    highly about their limited talents in ikariam piracy. I really cannot recall any
    instance when your entire collective effort was even able to force us and hunt
    to combine our strengths. Just keep in mind I am as much of a hunter as I am a
    comrade better see my player history to confirm. Since migration we have
    thrashed you whenever you have challenged us and for record purposes we never
    issued any challenge we only replied to it.

We gave all your members a benefit of a piracy treaty in
    good gesture after destroying you in the first cycle after server merger when
    you decided to challenge us. However a couple of your members wanted to enslave
    the majority of your piracy members to work for them without benefit as they
    knew that likelihood of getting ahead of combined cs is next to nothing but
    they could not see their members end with some good piracy positions without being
    thankful to them – ego issues. We told you people do anything but never touch
    any of our players there will be consequences but your egoistic defeated
    players came up with ideas to target our players for majority of period instead
    of thinking in the benefit at large of the majority of their alliance. Result
    we have been thrashing you in piracy since your decision to break the piracy treaty
    without any trouble as you are aware with still the card in our hand to combine
    strengths.

Lastly in the very first round we told you do anything but
    never bring a developed town near our core we take it as a challenge and
    threat. You people mocked our warning and continued doing it and we will mock
    you now. We have developed our alliance in such a way that over 80% people are
    fighters who like wars to go on for at least 11 months out of an year and they
    know who has offered their whole alliance on a platter for their continuous fun.

To cut short be happy in what you have written for war
    declaration but this is not going to be over till all towns moved to threaten
    us are moved back with apologizes even if it takes years. Your members now know
    the truth so if they decide to stay in W and suffer we have no moral obligation
    toward them to restrict ourselves from attacking them again and again. And I
    have too many friends in W to know that most of your members were not even
    aware why it has gone bad with the largest group of fighters on alpha now at least they are aware why they will
    thrashed along with the actual responsible individuals

Take care

The rantings of a Megalomaniac. We're grateful every morning that for yet another day you've allowed us to log into our accounts.................... :crazy:

Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time

The post was edited 1 time, last by Master Blaster ().

• He he he he he he he do this guy from COM think that just he can fight and his alianse :) ok we play here just FARMWILLE so destroy us

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
  • With the latest technology and what can be achieved through it, it is very hard to impress someone. But I must say I am extremely impressed by rmushtaq5. Not only his 0 points are out of this world but his consistency in piracy is breathtaking. I always wondered how he found the time or the passion to be so consistent. Now he has taken it to another level with his board abilities………WOW

If I was the leader of W, not only would I surrender but order the sheep’s to obey your command. Unfortunately, I do not hold such position nor any that can make any change. But change starts within and I will be ready….nay I am ready to fulfill your wish be it spy, be it to capture points whatever your heart desires.

After posting this I have a feeling I will be booted from W or made an example of within the ally. They can shut me up, take away my circ abilities, and take away the ability to see the online times of players but rest assured they can never break my will. I have written a poem in your honor so the whole .org can have a glimpse of his greatness.

Wine comes in at the mouth
    And love comes in at the eye;
    That’s all we shall know for truth
    Before we grow old and die.
    I lift the glass to my mouth,
    I look at you, and I sigh.

It was right after lunchtime and Dad was so busy chasing down baby that he made a mistake. One that Mom would never make. He told both of us, "If you eat any more chocolate, you'll turn into chocolate." Not bright, Dad. Mom would have simply taken the chocolate away.

My little brother didn't realize what Dad meant was no more chocolate. But what can you expect from a five-year old? When you get to my age, you can tell better what parents mean when they say confusing things, but five-year old boys hear only what they want to hear. Or so Mom says.

So my little brother did just what Dad didn't want him to. He took another chocolate bar, a big one, from the snack bin, opened it and took a huge bite. I figured he'd get into trouble, but I never figured he'd turn into chocolate.

Which is what he did. I know it was chocolate, because I took a little bite from his ear. Just to make sure.

"Dad?!" I hollered. "Dad?"

Dad yelled back, from somewhere upstairs, "I'm changing baby, can you please deal with whatever it is yourself?"

He was always having me deal with stuff myself, since I was the oldest. Like cleaning up spills. Or making sure my little brother has both his shoes and socks on. Or making Ritz peanut butter and jelly cracker sandwiches for lunch and pouring glasses of milk. But I had never had to deal with a chocolate little brother before.

I looked at my brother. He was completely chocolate, even his clothes. And he wasn't moving. He had this huge smile on his face and a half-eaten chocolate bar in one of his hands. I wondered if he was really made out of chocolate.

I sort of knocked on him gently, to see if he was hollow inside like those cheap Easter Bunnies. He wasn't. He was solid chocolate. If he were an Easter bunny, he'd be the biggest one we had ever gotten.

I wondered how he tasted. That's when I had the little nibble I mentioned earlier. From his ear. Just a tiny bite. He tasted just like chocolate. Good chocolate. If I hadn't had tons of chocolate already, I would probably have eaten more. But I did snap off some of his shirtsleeve and put it in the refrigerator, to save some for later, and to make sure it didn't melt.

Melt! My little brother is going to melt! I knew I had to do something fast, but what?

I ran to the bottom of the stairs and called up, "Dad?!"

He said back, sort of tired sounding and testy, "Can't you please take care of it yourself?" He was obviously having some trouble with baby. Maybe she ran off without a diaper or wouldn't let him put on her shirt. She does that.

Well, if I had to handle this by myself, I would. Here's what I did...

edit: verbal warning spam is not permitted on the boards. - Atina
  • The word war has started
    :gamer:

rmushtaq5 = 515 words
    eViLeMpIRe27 = 719 words

Round 1 goes to eViLeMpIRe27
    Beating rmushtaq5 by 204 Words

Round 2... BEGIN!
    :beer:

Alpha: The Wolverines
    Pi: - The Wild Ones
    Sigma: Spite n Malice
    Asklepios: Leader of The Fallen
  • LOL this will be fun war Evil be in love please maybe they dont know you so forgive them ok now we play FARMWILLE lets have fun

I LOVE YOU ALL :thumbsup:

• Master Blaster wrote:

The rantings of a Megalomaniac. We're grateful every morning that for yet another day you've allowed us to log into our accounts....................

are we talking about the same "megalomaniac" who let ailcruiser made it to top50???

really!!? you asked me why i sent my raid 30 secs late and i told you that "i wasnt expecting that last minute raid from ail"...

since you dont have spies inside COM you cant see the CM's..let me explain, mushtaq sent a CM saying that he will let ail to collect points in last minutes just 15-20m before the end of cycle just because he thought that his rival worked hard and deserve a reward...

and i expected him to raid one of his feeders, not me...but after seeing that CM of mushtaq i did not demolish my fortress in that same island and just waited...and i did not even think to send a last minute send to you until i saw that raid of ail coming towards me...

btw, how did you both explain your last minute achievements in piracy to your fellow alliance members???

p.s: i honored my word and i did not raid any W members until ailcruser sent me a raid...i did not attack any W members until medoria attacked me...and as far as i understand COM also honored the piracy treaty between two alliances until one of your guys breached it...

in summary not much of any effort needed to break W down...look for enemies among your own ranks...

once again i am very proud for choosing the righteous side....some of your members know what i mean...

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." - Che Guevara