Mea1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Well, now that I am on the team, I figured I would start a new thread

I will not answer the 400 + questionform, but I will answer if you ask you own.

I am 30, female, cat-lover and a registered nurse :) I am a vegetarian, meaning I don't eat animal-products at all
  • Chicken or steak?
    love or lust?
    red, white, or teal?
    blood or guts?
    would you marry the next thing that you ate?
    what's on your finger currently?
    math or science?
    Read or watch?
    have you ever had a DWI? DUI?
    how many questions is this?
    Do you want Moar?
    Do you want more?
    how about now?
    Up up down down _____________________ (fill in the blank)

Sig by June 8)
  • bamcbix wrote:

Chicken or steak? seitan or tofu
    love or lust? Both
    red, white, or teal? Neither
    blood or guts? Depends on where. In my work as nurse both, in movies neither
    would you marry the next thing that you ate? No
    what's on your finger currently? bruises :S
    math or science? Science
    Read or watch? watch
    have you ever had a DWI? DUI? No
    how many questions is this? 10
    Do you want Moar? na
    Do you want more? nope
    how about now? still no
    Up up down down ____across across__ (fill in the blank)
  • LORD OF LORD wrote:

Favorite fruit? 8o MANGO :D
    Favorite color? BLUE :D
    Favorite bird? Sparrow and tit
    Favorite game? Ikariam
    Favorite book? I read mostly Nordic Crime-books
    Favorite tourist place? The Rock Pulpit
    Favorite wonder from 7 wonder of world? Hanging gardens of Babylon
    Favorite food? hmm I like vegan vaffles, pancakes, taco, risotto, spring-rolls and a LOT more

Hopla wrote:

Favorite Hopla? You of course!
    Favorite brand? Hmmm... Depends on what, Now Foods for lots of food, Decubal for skin-care
    Search engine? google
    Mood? The happy one ;)

Jayme wrote:

Excuse me! It is team tradition that you answer all the questions otherwise....

You must give me all your coupons :)

I answered them in the User-introduction-thread ;)

bamcbix wrote:

If you were not a vegetarian, what meat would be your favorite No idea, perhaps none, perhaps all? It all depends on cooking
  • If you could perform a crime to save the lives of your cats, knowing you wouldn't be caught, would you?

do you know the muffin man?
    What color is your hair and what color do you wish it was naturally?
    if you could speak to your cat's for one day, would you?
    does your house have more than or less than 3 cats in it?
    would you spit fire if you were taught how to?
    How sane are you?
    did you ever own a dog?
    what sound do cars make?

Sig by June 8)
  • bamcbix wrote:

If you could perform a crime to save the lives of your cats, knowing you wouldn't be caught, would you? Not sure, it would depend on how it effect others

do you know the muffin man? sadly, no
    What color is your hair and what color do you wish it was naturally? I am dark blond, and I wish it had a touch of red in it
    if you could speak to your cat's for one day, would you? Who says I am not?
    does your house have more than or less than 3 cats in it? Less
    would you spit fire if you were taught how to? Perhaps, I am not sure :P
    How sane are you? Since I am here, probably insane
    did you ever own a dog? Nope, and I never will
    what sound do cars make? wroom wrooom
  • Mea1 wrote:

bamcbix wrote:

what sound do cars make? wroom wrooom

wroooom wrooom?

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Now I have another question for you. (Though I normally ask this face-to-face and with a few visual aids.

So Mary's mother has four daughters. The first daughter is named Nicole (and at this point I would often wave an American Nickel around on the table making a few passes and such.) The second daughter is named Penny (and at this point I would wave an American Penny around on the table making a few passes and such.) The third daughter is named Courtney (and at this time I would wave around an American Quarter making a few passes and such.) What is the name of the fourth daughter? (And at this point I would wave around an American Dime making a few passes and such.)

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • You know how in conkers when you beat another conker you get the amount of wins that conker had? Does the same apply to meat, so if you eat a herbivorous animal it doesn't count as meat and you can be a vegetarian.
    Heathen
  • Display Spoiler
    1. Burning Ropes
    You are given two ropes and a lighter. Each of the two ropes has the following property: if you light one end of the rope, it will take exactly one hour to burn to the other end. It doesn’t necessarily burn at a uniform rate. How can you measure a period of 45 minutes?

2. Cork, Bottle, Coin
    You put a coin in an empty bottle and insert a cork in the bottle’s opening. How can you remove the coin without taking out the cork or breaking the bottle?

3. A Locked Door
    You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins, but only one of these bags has gold coins. The gold coin weighs 1.01 ounce and the other coins weighs 1 ounce. You also have a scale, but can only use it once. How can you identify the bag of gold coins?

4. Glass Half Full
    You are in an empty room with a transparent glass of water. The glass is a right cylinder and appears to be half full. How can you accurately figure out whether the glass is half full, more than half full, or less than half full? You have no rulers or writing utensils.

5. Globe Traversal
    How many places are there on earth where one could walk one mile south, then one mile west, then one mile north and end up in the same spot? Assume the earth is a solid smooth sphere.

6. A Numeric Cipher

This numeric cipher appears on a seat at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, TX. What does it mean?

7. Brown Eyes and Red Eyes
    There is an island of monks where everyone has either brown eyes or red eyes. Monks who have red eyes are cursed, and are supposed to commit suicide at midnight. However, no one ever talks about what color eyes they have, because the monks have a vow of silence. Thus, no one knows their own eye color; they can only see the eye colors of other people, and not mention them. Every day, the monks enjoy a silent brunch together at a round table. One day, a tourist visits the island monastery, and, unaware that he’s not supposed to talk about eyes, says “At least one of you has red eyes.” Having acquired this new information, something dramatic happens among the monks. What happens?

8. Row, Row, Row Your Trees
    How can seven trees be planted such that there are six rows of trees in straight lines consisting of three trees?
    Click For Solution
    You Officially Disgust Me.
    9. Unusual Suspects
    The police rounded up Jim, Bud and Sam yesterday, because one of them was suspected of having robbed a bank. The three suspects made the following statements under intensive questioning: Jim: I’m innocent. Bud: I’m innocent. Sam: Bud is guilty. If only one of these statements is true, who robbed the bank?

10. Infinite Quarter Sequence
    You are wearing a blindfold and thick gloves. An infinite number of quarters are laid out on a table of infinite area. 20 of these quarters are tails and the rest are heads. How can you can split the quarters into 2 piles where the number of tails quarters is the same in each? You are allowed to move the quarters and to flip them, but you can never tell what state a quarter is currently in.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LORD OF LORD ().

• Kaleg asks some easy questions.

Out of all of those that have posted in this thread thus far, who are your top 3 favorites?
    Did you tie your shoes?
    Long hair or short hair cats?
    If given 250 million dollars, how would you spend it?
    why?
    Are you good or evil?
    right or wrong?
    Do you prefer males or females?
    are you straight edge?

Sig by June 8)
  • bamcbix wrote:

Kaleg asks some easy questions.

Out of all of those that have posted in this thread thus far, who are your top 3 favorites? HOPLA :D Jayme and Tia

Did you tie your shoes? Some times

Long hair or short hair cats? Long hair

If given 250 million dollars, how would you spend it?
    why? Pay off mortgage and donate the rest to a childrens home

Are you good or evil? Good until provoked

right or wrong? Mostly right

Do you prefer males or females? Males

are you straight edge? At least I am who I am

Hi Tia :D

And Lord, I am not going to answer those xD I was done in school AGES ago :P