TITAN COMRADES (COM) vs The Wolverines (-W-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Soulice is no ones multi-account. Sometimes when people go into v-mode for a significant amount of time they realize how much they don't miss the game, and how productive they can be doing other things. I just hope he is enjoying RL.

Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

Pi - The Wild Ones
  • xzelphii wrote:

Ok so this is going to touch on a past topic of you guys saying we are driving players out of the game but I am confused on something. Soulice just went inactive. He had been in vmode since last war near the start. So how does this work? For several weeks he goes around attacking and pillaging our less active players. Then one day I drop by and I trap him. So what does he do? He goes vmode and quits the game???? That makes no sense to me whatsoever. It's like his attacking and pillaging was ok but as long as no one fights back. Once they do he quits the server? Obviously this must be someone's multi and they just left it parked and forgot about it because really who just quits when someone attacks them back?
    why are you always looking for an argument ????? I can put up with the normal banter which is part of the boards and I like to give as much as I take but you really need to take a step back dude
  • marcus maximus wrote:

xzelphii wrote:

Ok so this is going to touch on a past topic of you guys saying we are driving players out of the game but I am confused on something. Soulice just went inactive. He had been in vmode since last war near the start. So how does this work? For several weeks he goes around attacking and pillaging our less active players. Then one day I drop by and I trap him. So what does he do? He goes vmode and quits the game???? That makes no sense to me whatsoever. It's like his attacking and pillaging was ok but as long as no one fights back. Once they do he quits the server? Obviously this must be someone's multi and they just left it parked and forgot about it because really who just quits when someone attacks them back?
    why are you always looking for an argument ????? I can put up with the normal banter which is part of the boards and I like to give as much as I take but you really need to take a step back dude

Who said I was looking for an argument? I just think it is weird that someone would spend a few weeks attacking an alliance they are at war with and as soon as someone active came to challenge them they went to perma vmode and eventually inactive. I mean he was at war and he was attacking so it is common sense that he was going to get attacked back. Why leave the game when it happens?
  • xzelphii wrote:

marcus maximus wrote:

xzelphii wrote:

Who said I was looking for an argument? I just think it is weird that someone would spend a few weeks attacking an alliance they are at war with and as soon as someone active came to challenge them they went to perma vmode and eventually inactive. I mean he was at war and he was attacking so it is common sense that he was going to get attacked back. Why leave the game when it happens?
    I think LD has pointed out that people do move on from Internet based war games and this could well be the case ether way I don't see it being anyone's business other than his

The post was edited 1 time, last by MAXlMUS ().

• Hahaha Maximus aren't we a bit test today.

Here is some farming... and yes this one is large enough.

Battle for PowerGod
    Battle for PowerGod
    (05.06.2015 20:23:21)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Polis 11
    vs
    ailcruises2[-W-] from PowerGod

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................360(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................395(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................35(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................49997
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

Losers: ailcruises2[-W-]

The town PowerGod has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 12264 , 9361 , 19127 , 6885 , 2360

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.06.2015 20:23:21)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for PowerGod
    Battle for PowerGod
    (05.06.2015 23:18:04)
    vs

Swordsman.............................239(-1) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................246(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals.................................-6.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................17
    Damage Received...........................340 - Damage Received........................115999
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town PowerGod has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 23482 , 29498 , 16513 , 46506

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.06.2015 23:18:04)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for PowerGod
    Battle for PowerGod
    (06.06.2015 0:23:50)
    vs

Swordsman.............................198(-2) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................147(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-6.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................16.5
    Damage Received...........................330 - Damage Received.........................49410

The town PowerGod has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 10655 , 11393 , 6935 , 20427

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 0:23:50)

LOL Vendon is almost out of gold and went vmode once again. LOL

The post was edited 1 time, last by xzelphii ().

• Com Vs. May-W-eather

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Run Andy Hammer, run..... :P :P :P
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: Have a nice vacation :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sea battle near GREECE
    Sea battle near GREECE
    (06.06.2015 11:32:22)
    Aying[COM] from Pentos
    vs
    Andy Hammer[-W-] from Polis, TETE6

Ram Ship.............................128(-72) - Ram Ship.............................829(-72)
    Fire Ship...........................127(-108) - Fire Ship..........................1060(-212)
    Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-8)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................255(-15)
    Balloon Carrier........................32(-8) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-6)
    Steam Ram.............................120(-0) - Steam Ram.............................288(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving boat............................36(-4)
    Rocket Ship...........................48(-12) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1589.6 - Generals..............................-2198.4
    Offensive points.........................5496 - Defence points...........................3974
    Damage Received.........................79480 - Damage Received........................109920
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: Aying[COM]

Losers: Andy Hammer[-W-]

491 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to GREECE

118 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to GREECE

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:47:22)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:47:22)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:56:41)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:02:22)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:05:01)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:17:22)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:27:56)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:32:22)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Sea battle near Polis
    Sea battle near Polis
    (06.06.2015 11:48:35)
    Aying[COM] from Pentos, Sam
    vs
    Andy Hammer[-W-] from Jess, Polis, GREECE, Terminator, Polis

Ram Ship............................286(-114) - Ram Ship.............................74(-126)
    Fire Ship...........................992(-307) - Fire Ship............................14(-220)
    Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - Mortar Ship............................48(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................93(-7)
    Diving boat..........................139(-25) - Diving boat...........................34(-26)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................135(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................51(-10) - Balloon Carrier.......................24(-16)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Generals..............................-3354.4 - Generals..............................-3135.2
    Offensive points.........................7838 - Defence points...........................8386
    Damage Received........................167720 - Damage Received........................156760
    Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: Aying[COM]

Losers: Andy Hammer[-W-]

455 war ships are being moved from Aying[COM] to Polis

19 war ships are being moved from Aying[COM] to Polis

120 war ships are being moved from Aying[COM] to Polis

1105 war ships are being moved from Aying[COM] to Polis

32 war ships are being moved from Aying[COM] to Polis

50 war ships are being moved from Aying[COM] to Polis

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:18:35)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:18:35)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:23:04)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:23:39)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:38:03)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:42:18)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 10:49:34)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:03:35)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:06:06)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:18:35)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:33:35)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:33:35)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:36:49)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 11:48:35)

As Andy Hammer[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Andy Hammer[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The post was edited 1 time, last by arieltuarez ().

• The joker was a joke then ran into vm'
    Battle for The General
    (06.06.2015 16:24:45)
    MAXlMUS[-W-] from Grape City1
    vs
    -Joker[COM] from

Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................480(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................689(-11) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals................................-15.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................38.5
    Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received.........................29996
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Winners: MAXlMUS[-W-]

Losers: -Joker[COM]

The town The General has been pillaged by MAXlMUS[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1072 , 17886 , 3434 , 7604

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:09:45)

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:11:47)

skarto used his colossus then ran into vm
    Battle for COM
    (06.06.2015 16:28:07)
    vs
    Skarto[COM] from COM

Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers..................915(-84)
    Swordsman............................148(-92) - Swordsman...........................746(-482)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................81(-0)
    Hoplite..............................318(-32) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-155.2 - Generals...............................-914.4
    Offensive points.........................2286 - Defence points............................388
    Damage Received..........................7760 - Damage Received.........................45720
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Skarto[COM]

Losers: MAXlMUS[-W-]

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:13:07)

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:13:53)

Skarto[COM]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:18:29)

And the icing on the cake there General ran into vm
    Battle for COM
    (06.06.2015 17:55:37)
    vs
    Axetronaut[COM] from COM

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................23(-61) - Sulphur Carabineers...................658(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-240) - Swordsman..........................2154(-156)
    Hoplite.............................105(-245) - Hoplite............................1764(-287)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................186(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................494(-46)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................120(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-1025 - Generals.................................-704
    Offensive points.........................1760 - Defence points.........................2562.5
    Damage Received.........................51250 - Damage Received.........................50198
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Losers: Axetronaut[COM]

The town COM has been pillaged by MAXlMUS[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 644 , 10949 , 1678 , 1727

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 17:40:37)

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 17:55:37)

As Axetronaut[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Axetronaut[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Axetronaut[COM]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

All this took place on the same island and with more of there core islands close by had more than enough to cope with us but vm looked a safer bet :dash:
  • MAXlMUS wrote:

The joker was a joke then ran into vm'
    Battle for The General
    (06.06.2015 16:24:45)
    vs
    -Joker[COM] from

Swordsman.............................480(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................689(-11) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals................................-15.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................38.5
    Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received.........................29996
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

The town The General has been pillaged by MAXlMUS[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1072 , 17886 , 3434 , 7604

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:09:45)

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:11:47)

skarto used his colossus then ran into vm
    Battle for COM
    (06.06.2015 16:28:07)
    vs
    Skarto[COM] from COM

Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineers..................915(-84)
    Swordsman............................148(-92) - Swordsman...........................746(-482)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................81(-0)
    Hoplite..............................318(-32) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-155.2 - Generals...............................-914.4
    Offensive points.........................2286 - Defence points............................388
    Damage Received..........................7760 - Damage Received.........................45720
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Skarto[COM]

Losers: MAXlMUS[-W-]

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:13:07)

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:13:53)

Skarto[COM]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:18:29)

And the icing on the cake there General ran into vm
    Battle for COM
    (06.06.2015 17:55:37)
    vs
    Axetronaut[COM] from COM

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineers...................23(-61) - Sulphur Carabineers...................658(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-240) - Swordsman..........................2154(-156)
    Hoplite.............................105(-245) - Hoplite............................1764(-287)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................186(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................494(-46)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................120(-0)
    Generals................................-1025 - Generals.................................-704
    Offensive points.........................1760 - Defence points.........................2562.5
    Damage Received.........................51250 - Damage Received.........................50198
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

The town COM has been pillaged by MAXlMUS[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 644 , 10949 , 1678 , 1727

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 17:40:37)

MAXlMUS[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 17:55:37)

All this took place on the same island and with more of there core islands close by had more than enough to cope with us but vm looked a safer bet :dash:

I told them to go off so that you people can move forward which they accepted not very happily . I told them that history says that Weak alliance will run off on first instance that the other side is awake so let them move forward otherwise they will run off. Unfortunately in 6 hrs when around a million plus GS reached core area for us and HUNT every dam W player in the area decided to run off on the first sense that a severe beating is coming. Like I say you people can only play when the opposite side is offline -
    Keep running how long will you run eventually we will catch you :)
    We will sit in your strongholds and stay there and tell you what is the difference between thugs like W and real war alliance like us- when we go in quantity we do not come back in less then 8 hrs on seeing that opponent is awake now- everything is already planned wait it out for phase 3 of the WAR we will be moving into it very soon- I personally promise all of you that
  • You say W only want to fight com when your off line..........ummmmm.......well just to correct you there mushie oldpal the 3 com guys we attacked yday was online ....how else could they have run into vm.......unless you have there account information :rolleyes: Plus the running into vm happened within 1 hour of us hitting that island............... 8-)
  • MAXlMUS wrote:

You say W only want to fight com when your off line..........ummmmm.......well just to correct you there mushie oldpal the 3 com guys we attacked yday was online ....how else could they have run into vm.......unless you have there account information :rolleyes: Plus the running into vm happened within 1 hour of us hitting that island............... 8-)

I have something better, safer and faster then passwords. In common language that is known as personnel phone numbers and emails just to tell them to come online and instead of retaliating simply let Weak alliance move forward and go on V mode for the weekend and to continue enjoying weekends with their families. Never knew you were not aware of these things as these are so old that I cannot term them as technological advancements as well
  • There's always an excuse. The past 3 months COM have struggled to show consistent winning CRs against W. Perhaps if you guys would team up? But wait, IP Sharing rules don't allow that......haha.

Brutus has based his entire Board persona on not avoiding a fight. Now we here that avoidance is a COM strategy. I've said this before when you two contradict each other.....you need to talk more. Perhaps use that technology you've mentioned.

Its obvious why this is a pillaged only war.....COM are bad fighters. You fight as loners. When I say COM, I mean the five or six people that are in COM.

Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time
  • ...Anyways, here are some CR's from yesterday.

Sea battle near Palace
    Sea battle near Palace
    (07.06.2015 7:02:35)
    Lord David[-W-] from COM, Palace, JJJ
    vs
    valorous[COM] from Palace

Ram Ship.............................120(-36) - Ram Ship..............................0(-120)
    Fire Ship............................10(-170) - Fire Ship.............................6(-284)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................20(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram.............................84(-30)
    Rocket Ship............................62(-8) - Rocket Ship...........................10(-52)
    Diving boat...........................66(-16) - Diving boat............................50(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................97(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................50(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................95(-2)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Generals..............................-1781.2 - Generals..............................-4592.8
    Offensive points........................11482 - Defence points...........................4453
    Damage Received.........................89060 - Damage Received........................229640
    Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: valorous[COM]

Losers: Lord David[-W-]

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 4:47:35)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 4:49:43)

Lord David[-W-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 5:03:27)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 5:17:47)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 5:33:10)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 5:47:57)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 6:02:50)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 6:17:45)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 6:32:52)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 6:49:15)

valorous[COM]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (07.06.2015 6:59:34)

Battle for Experiment Lab
    Battle for Experiment Lab
    (07.06.2015 5:35:57)
    Lord David[-W-] from HunterMoon
    vs
    valorous[COM] from Experiment Lab

............................................. - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Hoplite................................29(-1) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals.................................-1.2
    Offensive points............................3 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.........................95558

Winners: Lord David[-W-]

Losers: valorous[COM]

The town Experiment Lab has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 8886 , 29606 , 57006

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 5:20:57)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 5:35:57)

valorous[COM]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for The General
    Battle for The General
    (06.06.2015 16:26:48)
    Lord David[-W-] from Sulfur City 1
    vs
    -Joker[COM] from The General

Spearman................................9(-6) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-3.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................47521

The town The General has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1699 , 28336 , 5440 , 12046

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 16:26:48)

Battle for COM
    Battle for COM
    (06.06.2015 17:40:01)
    Lord David[-W-] from Sulfur City 1
    vs
    Axetronaut[COM] from

Spearman..............................10(-13) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-7.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................19.5
    Damage Received...........................390 - Damage Received.........................47517

The town COM has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 3343 , 32549 , 6860 , 1445 , 3320

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 17:25:01)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 17:39:34)

Lord David[-W-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Qabza crystal 2
    Sea battle near Qabza crystal 2
    (06.06.2015 23:55:32)
    Lord David[-W-] from HunterMoon, Daliborche[-W-] from HunterMoon
    vs
    qabzagroup[COM] from Qabza crystal 2

Ram Ship..............................152(-6) - Ram Ship............................220(-110)
    Fire Ship..............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................45(-0) - .............................................
    Diving boat............................35(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-30 - Generals.................................-550
    Offensive points.........................1375 - Defence points.............................75
    Damage Received..........................1500 - Damage Received.........................27500
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: Daliborche[-W-], Lord David[-W-]

Losers: qabzagroup[COM]

360 units from Lord David[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Qabza crystal 2

29 units from Daliborche[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Qabza crystal 2

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 23:40:32)

Daliborche[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 23:44:58)

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.06.2015 23:55:32)

As qabzagroup[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

qabzagroup[COM]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Crystal Inn
    Battle for Crystal Inn
    (07.06.2015 1:14:47)
    vs
    Hemi[COM] from Crystal Inn

Spearman................................9(-6) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-3.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................44999

Losers: Hemi[COM]

The town Crystal Inn has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 618 , 36054 , 3552 , 4775

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 1:14:47)

Battle for Crystal Inn
    Battle for Crystal Inn
    (07.06.2015 1:15:37)
    vs

Hoplite.................................9(-6) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................49998

The town Crystal Inn has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 687 , 40059 , 3947 , 5305

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 1:15:37)

Battle for Crystal Inn
    Battle for Crystal Inn
    (07.06.2015 2:38:46)
    vs

Spearman...............................14(-6) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................95498

The town Crystal Inn has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1322 , 76392 , 7662 , 10122

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 2:38:46)

Sea battle near Hoshiarpur
    Sea battle near Hoshiarpur
    (07.06.2015 3:38:14)
    Lord David[-W-] from Scientist Lab
    vs
    Hemi[COM] from Hoshiarpur

Fire Ship..............................27(-9) - Fire Ship..............................0(-10)
    Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-22)
    Ram Ship..............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Diving boat............................35(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................35(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-55.8 - Generals.................................-590
    Offensive points.........................1475 - Defence points..........................139.5
    Damage Received..........................2790 - Damage Received.........................29500
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

329 units from Lord David[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Hoshiarpur

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 3:38:14)

Hemi[COM]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Crystal Inn
    Battle for Crystal Inn
    (07.06.2015 4:00:21)
    vs

Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................95498

The town Crystal Inn has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1334 , 76240 , 7810 , 10114

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 4:00:21)

Battle for Crystal Inn
    Battle for Crystal Inn
    (07.06.2015 7:27:06)
    vs

Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................94998

The town Crystal Inn has been pillaged by Lord David[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1360 , 75408 , 8206 , 10024

Lord David[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.06.2015 7:27:06)

Pi - The Wild Ones

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord David ().

• Master Blaster wrote:

There's always an excuse. The past 3 months COM have struggled to show consistent winning CRs against W. Perhaps if you guys would team up? But wait, IP Sharing rules don't allow that......haha.

Brutus has based his entire Board persona on not avoiding a fight. Now we here that avoidance is a COM strategy. I've said this before when you two contradict each other.....you need to talk more. Perhaps use that technology you've mentioned.

Its obvious why this is a pillaged only war.....COM are bad fighters. You fight as loners. When I say COM, I mean the five or six people that are in COM.

The day Weak alliance will decide they can stand against us on a ground for a couple of days we will have a lot of CRs and players moving in. Till then unfortunately we are not going to burn our resources from both ends and enjoy some pillage material that the players are getting without much resistance. When there will be threat big enough that we need to team up to counter it you will be amazed at the clean up results we have a history of it till then who ever has extra time and need for some quick resurces will continue doing it till the challange send to us by moving towns in our core is withdrawn whether it takes an year or 2 or more doesnot matter as after you we would have to search for our next targeet anyway.
    We know most of our alliance and hunt members personally in everyday life so this trick is not going to work try something different :)
  • I have no idea what the big deal is. Are -W- getting upset because we employed some of the same "strategy" as they did for the last 3 months? I have put a couple dozen players into vmode in W. One guy set up his Mc and moved ships in and the instant I retaliated on him and his 5 friends he went vmode. Again this is another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

It's like Vendon. He keeps a GS of 130k but as soon as anyone comes around he runs and hides and burns through 600-800k gold per hour. I have been making him waste it for 1-2 months now. He has had to tear down many buildings in many towns to get more BMs and TPs to be able to sell for gold boosts but all the time he avoids fighting. It is so funny because the same thing could be accomplished without burning through 80 mil gold every 1.5 weeks.
  • Battle for Red
    Battle for Red
    (09.06.2015 5:51:12)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Agriostaphides
    vs
    Boblin[-W-] from Red

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-100)
    Mortar.................................32(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman............................194(-16) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................140(-10) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-33.2 - Generals.................................-432
    Offensive points.........................1080 - Defence points.............................83
    Damage Received..........................1660 - Damage Received........................134833
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Losers: Boblin[-W-]

The town Red has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 102154 , 11079

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2015 5:36:12)

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2015 5:51:12)

Boblin[-W-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Agriostaphides
    (09.06.2015 18:46:37)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Red
    vs
    Vendon Kuqi[-W-] from Agriostaphides

Sulphur Carabineer.....................24(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................82(-3) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................149(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................32(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-5 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................12.5
    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received........................115499

Losers: Vendon Kuqi[-W-]

The town Agriostaphides has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 115499

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2015 18:46:37)

(09.06.2015 19:59:36)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Red
    vs
    Vendon Kuqi[-W-] from Agriostaphides

Hoplite................................46(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................32(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received........................115500

Losers: Vendon Kuqi[-W-]

The town Agriostaphides has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 115500

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2015 19:59:36)

And just to touch base again on Maximus' comment about the vmode. Once again as I even got close to Vendon he put his account into vmode.LOL he has higher GS than me but won't fight. I even pillaged him and he had to send Blaise to come fight my army. That must mean he is scared or 100% navy. I have a balanced army/navy and less GS. So that means I have way way less navy than Vendon but all he does is stock ships, burn through gold, run and/or go vmode to avoid a fight and then sell/buy for gold boost and repeat cycle. I didn't even send my whole navy. I sent 3k ships. LOL he was even able to spy that in Val's town.

So Maximus... don't go cry about COM hitting vmode. We are watching you and repeating what you do. Since it seems only about 3 of you want to and know how to fight.
  • ahh you brutus

ahh brutus first you know only to speak here in board and do nothing in game much , second i dont put in v mode because of you because i go to attack your general and he run from me so i decide to hit v mode until you guys change your mind and stay fight me.

Regard

VK:love: s
  • i was not expecting likes you big general score player Hit vacation mode. :growup: my alliance player always ready for big fights. :) :rocketlauncher:
    by the way Vendon don't spy my city, you will find nothing :P

Vendon wrote:

ahh brutus first you know only to speak here in board and do nothing in game much , second i dont put in v mode because of you because i go to attack your general and he run from me so i decide to hit v mode until you guys change your mind and stay fight me.

Regard

• Vendon wrote:

Regard

Well isn't that convenient that you were going after our general who was close to half a day or more travel by sea away from your town yet about 6-8 hours before you went vmode you spied one of our player's towns where my ships were and got caught and we saw your full fleet in that town.

Dude your spy report put you on the island next to where I was and no where near the general. That is a total fail on your part here.

Now I hear Lord David ran into vmode too because we trapped him. LOL
  • Battles for Sin City

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Sin City
    (11.06.2015 12:27:35)
    Steel[-W-] from Vindolanda
    vs
    Bossman[COM] from Sin City

Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-10)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................780(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................763(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals..................................-44
    Offensive points..........................110 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................87023

Winners: Steel[-W-]

Losers: Bossman[COM]

The town Sin City has been pillaged by Steel[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 24960 Building material, 45668 Marble, 272 Crystal glass, 13923 Sulphur

Steel[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2015 12:27:35)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Sin City
    (11.06.2015 14:54:23)
    Steel[-W-] from Vindolanda
    vs
    Bossman[COM] from Sin City

Hoplite................................37(-6) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................15(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................80323

Winners: Steel[-W-]

Losers: Bossman[COM]

The town Sin City has been pillaged by Steel[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 23635 Building material, 43245 Marble, 258 Crystal glass, 13185 Sulphur

Steel[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2015 14:54:23)

Lord Penguin

TOB

The post was edited 1 time, last by StevenP ().

• xzelphii wrote:

Now I hear Lord David ran into vmode too because we trapped him. LOL

Sending 1,500 ships to an island from an hour away that has 6 -W- towns on it I wouldn't call "trapping" me in. I simply have a lot on my plate for work the rest of the week, and didn't feel like jeopardizing my job playing ika while my boss is in town. Don't worry, I'll be back shortly.

Pi - The Wild Ones