TITAN COMRADES (COM) vs The Wolverines (-W-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Axe wrote:

Please guys tell me why is MAXIMUS still talking? each time a member of COM talks and doesnt participate that much you guys keep saying to shut up or participate.
    i'm ok with that but what about MAXIMUS??? hes talking alot here and almost 90% of the time in vmode...... that's even worse lol

please shut your own members also ;)

Oh and MAXIMUS please come out and piss of Hick :) i'll be waiting for your return. usually i could only enjoy you being out of vmode for a short ammount of time and i'm looking forward to see your words become actions. I wanna be on 1st row seats when that happens.
    untill then please enjoy your vacation and dont talk here especially not about actions.

Thanks for understanding and have a nice day!
    LOL indeed.......yes your quite correct saying I'm in vm for 90% of the time and that's because I have a life outside of Ikariam but that aside I would like to participate as you say more unlike some of your members that have not taken any part at all but like to come on the boards with lots to say.....I think after 8 years of Ikariam I've earned the right to have my fun here on the boards and just one other thing before I get back to the sun bathing last time I was participating over a week ago wasn't it YOU who ran into vm when I was pillaging you :whistling:
  • ooopppssss....If this guy is active, I'm sure he will run :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Sea battle near Tombstone
    Sea battle near Tombstone
    (18.06.2015 19:00:23)
    Aying[COM] from Pentos, Smith, Forge
    vs
    Banne[-W-] from Tombstone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship............................814(-186) - Ram Ship..............................0(-469)
    Fire Ship...........................963(-391) - Fire Ship.............................0(-128)
    Mortar Ship...........................252(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-176)
    Steam Ram.............................211(-9) - Steam Ram.............................0(-193)
    Rocket Ship...........................120(-0) - Rocket Ship............................1(-18)
    Diving boat............................60(-0) - Diving boat.........................176(-153)
    Paddle Speedboat......................210(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-36)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................73(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................90(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-3570.2 - Generals...............................-15538
    Offensive points........................38845 - Defence points.........................8925.5
    Damage Received........................178510 - Damage Received........................776900
    Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Winners: Aying[COM]

Losers: Banne[-W-]

1879 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Tombstone

587 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Tombstone

2 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Tombstone

6 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Tombstone

266 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Tombstone

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 16:45:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 17:00:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 17:01:20)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 17:30:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 17:45:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 18:00:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 18:15:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 18:30:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 18:45:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.06.2015 19:00:23)

As Banne[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• MAXlMUS wrote:

Axe wrote:

Please guys tell me why is MAXIMUS still talking? each time a member of COM talks and doesnt participate that much you guys keep saying to shut up or participate.
    i'm ok with that but what about MAXIMUS??? hes talking alot here and almost 90% of the time in vmode...... that's even worse lol

please shut your own members also ;)

Oh and MAXIMUS please come out and piss of Hick :) i'll be waiting for your return. usually i could only enjoy you being out of vmode for a short ammount of time and i'm looking forward to see your words become actions. I wanna be on 1st row seats when that happens.
    untill then please enjoy your vacation and dont talk here especially not about actions.

Thanks for understanding and have a nice day!
    LOL indeed.......yes your quite correct saying I'm in vm for 90% of the time and that's because I have a life outside of Ikariam but that aside I would like to participate as you say more unlike some of your members that have not taken any part at all but like to come on the boards with lots to say.....I think after 8 years of Ikariam I've earned the right to have my fun here on the boards and just one other thing before I get back to the sun bathing last time I was participating over a week ago wasn't it YOU who ran into vm when I was pillaging you :whistling:

Indeed I would love if everyone has a fun time on the boards :) It was one of your colleaques that told my alli members to shut up so i guess if he wants that to happen he has to start with hes own members first right? in my country we say "if you want to make the world a better place start with yourself" (and in this situation your own members). the only point i wanted to make is if your members keept telling my members to shut up he has to start with hes own members first. Indeed i would love to have some nice conversations in here :D

About you participating i wont go into the detailes but as far as i know you pillaging me was the first time i ever seen you participate. i didnt see you defend or something just this attack thats it. that's an whole different story of some of my member where i think you and your colleague are talking about ,those actually defend and do alot of things behind the scenes which you just cant see ;) but with your 8 years of ikariam experiance i dont have to explain why you need those right?

So please dont talk about things/people you do not know alot about. because all i can see about you is 7.5k offence and 7k defends points max...... 90% vmode so i dont think there would happen alot behind the scenes?? am i right???

Oh and could you please calm down the part about me going to vmode. If been a very kind person to not try dragging down players image when they go in vmode or other things happend and it looks like you actually want to drag down my image (your CR's against me and my members tell me this and now this last sentence confirms it). please dont think i'm ashame of it abselutely not but as i said i kept this talks aside and i would like you to do that also.
    If not ok no problem but then i have to adjust my way of talking here in boards and you can keep talking about me going vmode all you want.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Axe ().

• Axe wrote:

Oh and could you please calm down the part about me going to vmode. If been a very kind person to not try dragging down players image when they go in vmode or other things happend and it looks like you actually want to drag down my image

Isn't that what You are doing with Lord David ?????????????????????????????
  • elgeem wrote:

Axe wrote:

Oh and could you please calm down the part about me going to vmode. If been a very kind person to not try dragging down players image when they go in vmode or other things happend and it looks like you actually want to drag down my image

Isn't that what You are doing with Lord David ?????????????????????????????

You have to refresh my memory here... as far as I know i'f been a very kind person especially to LD.
  • This guy is tired of running, he is in vacation mode again... :P :P :P

Battle for Jess
    Battle for Jess
    (22.06.2015 16:44:02)
    Aying[COM] from Swieyios
    vs
    Andy Hammer[-W-] from Jess

Swordsman..........................3244(-480) - Swordsman..........................2193(-484)
    Hoplite............................5782(-466) - Hoplite............................2952(-715)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................160(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................444(-0) - Gyrocopter...........................1006(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier...................96(-106) - Balloon-Bombardier..................150(-104)
    Battering Ram.........................190(-0) - Battering Ram..........................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar...............................106(-14)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1843.2 - Generals................................-2619
    Offensive points.......................6547.5 - Defence points...........................4608
    Damage Received.........................92160 - Damage Received........................130950
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Losers: Andy Hammer[-W-]

3674 units from Aying[COM] are maintaining occupation of town Jess.

6414 units from Aying[COM] are maintaining occupation of town Jess.

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 15:59:02)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 15:59:02)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 16:14:02)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 16:14:02)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 16:17:16)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 16:29:02)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 16:44:02)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.06.2015 16:44:02)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near Jess
    Sea battle near Jess
    (20.06.2015 0:26:56)
    Aying[COM] from Teghan
    vs
    Andy Hammer[-W-] from Jess

Ram Ship.............................240(-60) - Ram Ship............................1158(-60)
    ............................................. - Ballista ship...........................1(-0)
    Fire Ship...........................531(-173) - Fire Ship..........................1570(-171)
    Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................148(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram.............................403(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................213(-24)
    Diving boat...........................38(-21) - Diving boat...........................170(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................505(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................34(-6) - Balloon Carrier........................93(-4)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1964.8 - Generals..............................-2144.2
    Offensive points.......................5360.5 - Defence points...........................4912
    Damage Received.........................98240 - Damage Received........................107210
    Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

997 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Jess

• a few battles of -Joker

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near LaFayette
    (24.06.2015 22:11:41)
    Blaise[-W-] from Fayport, LaFayette
    vs
    -Joker[COM] from Damsco, Marbelonnie, Fayville

Ram Ship............................135(-230) - Ram Ship............................311(-211)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship............................11(-262)
    Mortar Ship...........................84(-14) - Mortar Ship...........................126(-0)
    Steam Ram...........................157(-186) - Steam Ram.............................19(-97)
    Diving boat...........................77(-42) - Diving boat...........................48(-12)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................116(-19) - Paddle Speedboat.....................106(-14)
    Balloon Carrier.......................50(-28) - Balloon Carrier.......................29(-31)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................23(-29)
    Generals..............................-7681.6 - Generals..............................-7019.4
    Offensive points......................17548.5 - Defence points..........................19204
    Damage Received........................384080 - Damage Received........................350970
    Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

Ended with a col
    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near ℵ Poseidon 1 ℵ
    (25.06.2015 7:50:46)
    -Joker[COM] from el grifo, el grifo2, Black Orchid WD, Blue, Damsco, LaFayette, Marbelonnie, Lon Diego
    vs
    Gavro[-W-] from ℵ Poseidon 1 ℵ, ℵ Forge 1 ℵ, ℵ Gavro City ℵ, ℵ Forge 3 ℵ, Turtilian[-W-] from BT9

Ram Ship...........................1889(-648) - Ram Ship...........................2832(-648)
    Fire Ship..........................726(-1303) - Fire Ship..........................779(-1549)
    Mortar Ship...........................630(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................628(-0)
    Steam Ram............................836(-90) - Steam Ram.............................350(-0)
    Rocket Ship..........................93(-100) - Rocket Ship.........................335(-143)
    Diving boat..........................531(-44) - Diving boat...........................380(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................910(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................1340(-0)
    Balloon Carrier......................136(-73) - Balloon Carrier......................217(-72)
    Tender.................................68(-0) - Tender................................125(-0)
    Generals.............................-19211.4 - Generals.............................-18863.8
    Offensive points......................47159.5 - Defence points........................48028.5
    Damage Received........................960570 - Damage Received........................943190
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: Turtilian[-W-], Gavro[-W-]

Losers: -Joker[COM]

few pillages.

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 15:06:41)
    Axetronaut[COM] from Polis
    vs
    Vendon Kuqi[-W-] from Uvatreikos

Spearman..............................144(-6) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-3.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................41269
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Axetronaut[COM]

Losers: Vendon Kuqi[-W-]

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 41269

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 13:51:25)
    vs

Hoplite...............................144(-6) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................47500
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 47500

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 13:40:07)
    vs

Spearman..............................144(-6) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-3.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................47500

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 47500

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 12:46:13)
    vs

Spearman...............................96(-4) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................98(-2) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................13
    Damage Received...........................260 - Damage Received.........................47500

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 12:35:46)
    vs

Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................47499

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 5790 , 41709

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 11:25:17)
    vs

Spearman..............................134(-6) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................47499

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 5802 , 41697

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 11:18:25)
    vs

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 5804 , 41695

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 10:20:19)
    vs

Spearman...............................96(-4) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................98(-2) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................13
    Damage Received...........................260 - Damage Received.........................47499

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 5811 , 41688

Battle for Uvatreikos
    Battle for Uvatreikos
    (24.06.2015 10:12:28)
    vs

Spearman..............................194(-6) - .............................................

The town Uvatreikos has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 5812 , 41687

The post was edited 2 times, last by Axe ().

• pillages

Battle for ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ
    (25.06.2015 18:00:04)
    vs
    Gavro[-W-] from ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ

Spearman..............................145(-5) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals...................................-3 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................7.5
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47499

Losers: Gavro[-W-]

The town ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 25749 , 10732 , 11018

(25.06.2015 18:15:36)
    vs

Spearman..............................145(-5) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals...................................-3 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................7.5
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................41498

The town ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 22489 , 9386 , 9623

(25.06.2015 19:03:43)
    vs

Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47498

The town ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 25717 , 10777 , 11004

(25.06.2015 20:04:17)
    vs

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Spearman..............................141(-9) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-2)
    Mortar.................................17(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-36.4 - Generals................................-12.6
    Offensive points.........................31.5 - Defence points.............................91
    Damage Received..........................1820 - Damage Received.........................48129
    Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

The town ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 25695 , 10828 , 10976

Gavro[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.06.2015 19:19:17)

Gavro[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.06.2015 19:34:17)

Gavro[-W-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

(25.06.2015 20:20:28)
    vs

Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47498

The town ℵ Poseidon 4 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 25685 , 10841 , 10972

Battle for ℵ Poseidon 2 ℵ
    (25.06.2015 22:23:30)
    vs
    Gavro[-W-] from ℵ Poseidon 2 ℵ

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Spearman..............................147(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.8 - Generals.................................-0.4
    Offensive points............................1 - Defence points............................4.5
    Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received.........................47520

The town ℵ Poseidon 2 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 47500

Gavro[-W-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

(25.06.2015 22:30:34)
    vs

Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47500

The town ℵ Poseidon 2 ℵ has been pillaged by Axetronaut[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 47500

(25.06.2015 23:27:21)
    vs

Spearman..............................147(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-1.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................4.5
    Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received.........................47500

(25.06.2015 23:34:29)
    vs

Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................47500

• :D :D :D Some battle's against Andy Hammer before he go to VACATION MODE AGAIN :P :P :P

Sea battle near Anet
    Sea battle near Anet
    (26.06.2015 13:08:07)
    Aying[COM] from Cyclops
    vs
    Andy Hammer[-W-] from Anet

Ram Ship.............................270(-30) - Ram Ship............................1187(-48)
    ............................................. - Ballista ship...........................1(-0)
    Fire Ship............................608(-92) - Fire Ship..........................1507(-147)
    Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................148(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram.............................403(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................195(-18)
    Diving boat............................51(-9) - Diving boat...........................170(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................521(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier.......................103(-4)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-902.2 - Generals..............................-1767.4
    Offensive points.......................4418.5 - Defence points.........................2255.5
    Damage Received.........................45110 - Damage Received.........................88370
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: Andy Hammer[-W-]

Losers: Aying[COM]

4235 units from Andy Hammer[-W-] are defending the port of Anet

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 12:53:07)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 13:08:07)

As Aying[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Aying[COM]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Anet
    Sea battle near Anet
    (26.06.2015 13:54:23)
    Aying[COM] from Olympia
    vs

Ram Ship.............................108(-42) - Ram Ship............................1115(-72)
    Fire Ship...........................173(-127) - Fire Ship..........................1293(-214)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................148(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................174(-21)
    Diving boat...........................19(-11) - Diving boat...........................170(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................521(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................17(-3) - Balloon Carrier........................95(-8)
    Generals..............................-1303.6 - Generals..............................-2498.8
    Offensive points.........................6247 - Defence points...........................3259
    Damage Received.........................65180 - Damage Received........................124940
    Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

3920 units from Andy Hammer[-W-] are defending the port of Anet

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 13:09:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 13:24:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 13:39:23)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 13:54:23)

As Aying[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Anet
    Sea battle near Anet
    (26.06.2015 14:40:08)
    Aying[COM] from Irons, Anet
    vs

Ram Ship..............................90(-60) - Ram Ship............................1043(-72)
    Fire Ship...........................129(-171) - Fire Ship..........................1141(-202)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................148(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................158(-16)
    Diving boat...........................26(-14) - Diving boat...........................170(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................521(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................12(-8) - Balloon Carrier........................87(-8)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................1(-0)
    Generals................................-1867 - Generals..............................-2284.4
    Offensive points.........................5711 - Defence points.........................4667.5
    Damage Received.........................93350 - Damage Received........................114220
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

1 units from Andy Hammer[-W-] are defending the port of Anet

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 13:55:08)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:10:08)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:10:08)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:25:08)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:25:08)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:30:22)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:31:56)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Anet
    Sea battle near Anet
    (26.06.2015 15:25:54)
    Aying[COM] from Andy
    vs

Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0)
    Ram Ship.............................128(-72) - Ram Ship.............................971(-72)
    Fire Ship...........................315(-185) - Fire Ship...........................943(-198)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-8)
    Diving boat...........................34(-16) - Diving boat...........................163(-7)
    Balloon Carrier........................11(-9) - Balloon Carrier........................79(-8)
    Generals..............................-2082.2 - Generals................................-2177
    Offensive points.......................5442.5 - Defence points.........................5205.5
    Damage Received........................104110 - Damage Received........................108850
    Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

5 units from Andy Hammer[-W-] are defending the port of Anet

3229 units from Andy Hammer[-W-] are defending the port of Anet

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:40:54)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:40:54)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:41:36)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:55:54)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 14:56:40)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:10:54)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:25:54)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:25:54)

Sea battle near Anet
    Sea battle near Anet
    (26.06.2015 16:41:53)
    Aying[COM] from Cyclops, Irons
    vs

Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................8(-0)
    Ram Ship.............................254(-96) - Ram Ship............................863(-108)
    Fire Ship...........................362(-263) - Fire Ship...........................642(-301)
    Steam Ram..............................92(-0) - Steam Ram.............................403(-0)
    Diving boat...........................78(-21) - Diving boat..........................146(-17)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................521(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................30(-11) - Balloon Carrier.......................66(-13)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-8)
    Generals..............................-2842.8 - Generals..............................-3337.6
    Offensive points.........................8344 - Defence points...........................7107
    Damage Received........................142140 - Damage Received........................166880
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

492 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Anet

453 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Anet

25 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Anet

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:26:53)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:26:53)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:41:53)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:41:53)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:56:53)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 15:56:53)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 16:11:53)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 16:11:53)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 16:12:37)

Andy Hammer[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 16:26:53)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 16:41:53)

As Andy Hammer[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Andy Hammer[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• -W-hite Flag :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Sea battle near Faytown
    Sea battle near Faytown
    (29.06.2015 16:02:15)
    Aying[COM] from Manifesto
    vs
    Blaise[-W-] from Faytown

Ram Ship............................510(-198) - Ram Ship............................390(-198)
    Fire Ship...........................783(-491) - Fire Ship.............................8(-251)
    Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................252(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram............................338(-85)
    Diving boat............................0(-20) - Diving boat..........................205(-44)
    Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................249(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................70(-22) - Balloon Carrier......................134(-22)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................96(-24) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-5726.2 - Generals................................-6091
    Offensive points......................15227.5 - Defence points........................14315.5
    Damage Received........................286310 - Damage Received........................304550
    Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Losers: Blaise[-W-]

56 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Faytown

1701 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Faytown

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 13:47:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 13:47:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:02:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:02:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:17:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:17:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:32:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:32:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:38:22)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:47:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 14:51:59)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:02:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:17:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:17:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:32:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:32:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:47:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:47:15)

Blaise[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 16:02:15)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 16:02:15)

As Blaise[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Blaise[-W-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

LOOTS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Battle for Vinha
    Battle for Vinha
    (29.06.2015 15:31:28)
    Aying[COM] from Polis
    vs
    Jewelz[-W-] from Vinha

Spearman...............................92(-8) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-4.8 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points.............................12
    Damage Received...........................240 - Damage Received.........................50028

Losers: Jewelz[-W-]

The town Vinha has been pillaged by Aying[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 19160 Building material, 11107 Wine, 4114 Marble, 15617 Sulphur

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:16:28)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:31:28)

Battle for Vinha
    Battle for Vinha
    (29.06.2015 15:47:32)
    Aying[COM] from Polis
    vs
    Jewelz[-W-] from Vinha

Spearman...............................75(-5) - .............................................
    Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.........................46499

Losers: Jewelz[-W-]

The town Vinha has been pillaged by Aying[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 17820 Building material, 10337 Wine, 3824 Marble, 14518 Sulphur

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 15:47:32)

The post was edited 2 times, last by arieltuarez ().

• Having some fun.

I know this don't count but its still fun.
    Sea battle near Roma Marble 1
    (30.06.2015 17:48:39)
    lbo99[-W-] from marble 4
    vs
    jonnybenitez[COM] from Roma Marble 1

Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20)
    Diving boat............................45(-5) - Diving boat.............................0(-4)
    Paddle Speedboat......................20(-30) - Paddle Speedboat......................110(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................58(-2)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Ram Ship..............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................27(-9) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-348.8 - Generals...............................-616.8
    Offensive points.........................1542 - Defence points............................872
    Damage Received.........................17440 - Damage Received.........................30840
    Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

Winners: lbo99[-W-]

Losers: jonnybenitez[COM]

344 units from lbo99[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Roma Marble 1

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 17:48:39)

As jonnybenitez[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

OUCH!
    Sea battle near Roma Crystal
    Sea battle near Roma Crystal
    (30.06.2015 20:11:28)
    lbo99[-W-] from Roma Vino 1
    vs
    Brutus12345[COM] from Polis 10, jonnybenitez[COM] from Roma Crystal

............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Diving boat.............................0(-1)
    Ram Ship...............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................75(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................46(-4) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-112 - Generals..............................-2372.2
    Offensive points.......................5930.5 - Defence points............................280
    Damage Received..........................5600 - Damage Received........................118610
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Losers: Brutus12345[COM], jonnybenitez[COM]

349 units from lbo99[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Roma Crystal

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 19:41:28)

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 19:56:28)

Brutus12345[COM]'s army has been completely destroyed.

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 20:11:28)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s army has been completely destroyed.

These count.

Battle for Roma Marble 1
    Battle for Roma Marble 1
    (30.06.2015 18:39:36)
    lbo99[-W-] from marble 4
    vs

............................................. - Spearman...........................312(-1180)
    Hoplite..............................636(-72) - Hoplite...............................0(-292)
    Mortar.................................42(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................582(-8) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................101(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-110.4 - Generals..............................-2046.8
    Offensive points.........................5117 - Defence points............................276
    Damage Received..........................5520 - Damage Received........................122338
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

The town Roma Marble 1 has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 3073 , 9763 , 2565 , 4597

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 17:39:36)

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 17:54:14)

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 18:09:36)

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 18:24:36)

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 18:39:36)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Roma Marble 1
    Battle for Roma Marble 1
    (30.06.2015 18:59:53)
    lbo99[-W-] from marble 4
    vs

Hoplite...............................145(-5) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................34998

The town Roma Marble 1 has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5381 , 17078 , 4490 , 8049

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 18:59:53)

Battle for Roma Marble 1
    Battle for Roma Marble 1
    (30.06.2015 19:49:05)
    lbo99[-W-] from marble 4
    vs

Hoplite................................95(-5) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................27498
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

The town Roma Marble 1 has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 4228 , 13418 , 3528 , 6324

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 19:49:05)

Then he came online and dumped the rest.

One more before he ran v-mode. very nice

Battle for Roma Sulphur
    Battle for Roma Sulphur
    (30.06.2015 22:17:17)
    lbo99[-W-] from marble 4
    vs
    jonnybenitez[COM] from Roma Sulphur

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................510(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................598(-2) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................25448

The town Roma Sulphur has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5970 , 2541 , 7539 , 2130 , 7268

lbo99[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.06.2015 22:17:17)

Zeta - retired

The post was edited 1 time, last by lboone ().

• Hereis one pillage from Vendon. Even though I am not so active these days.

Battle for Sulfrox Dromos
    Battle for Sulfrox Dromos
    (26.06.2015 6:26:06)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Polis 9
    vs
    Vendon Kuqi[-W-] from Sulfrox Dromos

Sulphur Carabineer.....................95(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................527(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................563(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................55(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................60(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................84586

Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

The town Sulfrox Dromos has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 29260 , 55326

Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2015 6:26:06)

• Here is one pillage from Brutus . Even though I am not so active these days.
    Battle for Polis 9
    Battle for Polis 9
    (29.06.2015 18:39:22)
    Vendon Kuqi[-W-] from Sulfurium
    vs
    Brutus12345[COM] from Polis 9

Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................28(-67)
    Swordsman............................2000(-0) - Swordsman.............................527(-0)
    Hoplite............................1807(-193) - Hoplite.............................205(-281)
    Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-60)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................72(-28) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-4)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-55)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-432.6 - Generals..............................-2539.6
    Offensive points.........................6349 - Defence points.........................1081.5
    Damage Received.........................21630 - Damage Received........................126980
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Vendon Kuqi[-W-]

Losers: Brutus12345[COM]

Vendon Kuqi[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 17:39:22)

Vendon Kuqi[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 17:39:50)

Vendon Kuqi[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 17:55:03)

Vendon Kuqi[-W-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Vendon Kuqi[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 18:18:34)

Vendon Kuqi[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.06.2015 18:39:22)

As Brutus12345[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Brutus12345[COM]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vendon ().

• Kicking out unwelcome guests

Display Spoiler
    (03.07.2015 22:52:22)
    jonnybenitez[COM] from Roma Marble 1, Detroit
    vs
    lbo99[-W-] from Polis

Ram Ship.............................420(-24) - Ram Ship...............................0(-76)
    Fire Ship...........................884(-116) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................0(-30)
    Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-71)
    Diving boat............................51(-0) - Diving boat............................0(-34)
    Paddle Speedboat......................110(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-19)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................7(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................58(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship...........................100(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-839.2 - Generals..............................-3719.4
    Offensive points.......................9298.5 - Defence points...........................2098
    Damage Received.........................41960 - Damage Received........................185970
    Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Winners: jonnybenitez[COM]

Losers: lbo99[-W-]

223 warships are being moved from jonnybenitez[COM] to Roma Marble 1

1510 warships are being moved from jonnybenitez[COM] to Roma Marble 1

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2015 21:52:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (03.07.2015 21:52:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (03.07.2015 21:55:07)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:07:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:07:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:22:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:22:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:37:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:37:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:52:22)

jonnybenitez[COM]'s miracle 'Hades` Holy Grove' has been activated. (03.07.2015 22:52:22)

As lbo99[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• LOL JB, thats called logging in from v-mode for 2 seconds and catching my fleet being lazy in your town, then running back to v-mode. Its okay though, I know you are an avid Ika player, you will have to log in and face me one day.
    Zeta - retired

• VACATION MODE AGAIN????

Sea battle near Hayden
    Sea battle near Hayden
    (04.07.2015 16:52:42)
    Aying[COM] from Cyclops
    vs
    Andy Hammer[-W-] from Hayden

Ram Ship.............................258(-42) - Ram Ship.............................797(-66)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................867(-175)
    Steam Ram............................175(-25) - Steam Ram.............................403(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................64(-16) - Rocket Ship..........................118(-24)
    ............................................. - Diving boat...........................146(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................522(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................58(-8)
    Generals................................-1258 - Generals................................-2311
    Offensive points.......................5777.5 - Defence points...........................3145
    Damage Received.........................62900 - Damage Received........................115550
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

691 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Hayden

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2015 16:22:42)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2015 16:37:42)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2015 16:52:42)

• Since JB doesn't wanna play, guess I will pillage his team mate next door.

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (07.07.2015 19:37:32)
    lbo99[-W-] from sulphur 1
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................9(-11)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................56(-4) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................42(-0) - Mortar.................................6(-24)
    Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................692(-8) - .............................................
    Generals................................-34.4 - Generals...............................-800.5
    Offensive points......................2001.25 - Defence points.............................86
    Damage Received..........................1720 - Damage Received.........................80503
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Losers: Da Vet[COM]

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 12596 , 15207 , 4473 , 8202

As Da Vet[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (07.07.2015 21:21:45)
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Hoplite...............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................32238

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10048 , 13160 , 3874 , 5156

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (07.07.2015 21:31:42)
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Hoplite...............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................31038

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 9674 , 12670 , 3730 , 4964

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (07.07.2015 22:13:45)
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Hoplite...............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................29738

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 9270 , 12137 , 3574 , 4757

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (07.07.2015 23:15:45)
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Hoplite...............................109(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................45(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................68002

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 21202 , 27747 , 8174 , 10879

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (08.07.2015 4:00:28)
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-10)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................18(-2) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram.........................12(-18)
    Mortar.................................42(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    Hoplite..............................182(-18) - .............................................
    Generals................................-36.8 - Generals...............................-296.4
    Offensive points..........................741 - Defence points.............................92
    Damage Received..........................1840 - Damage Received.........................65407
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 15680 , 20685 , 6109 , 8113

As Da Vet[COM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (08.07.2015 4:27:22)
    vs
    Da Vet[COM] from Polis

Hoplite...............................120(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-3)
    Gyrocopter.............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-4.2
    Offensive points.........................10.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................47048

The town Polis has been pillaged by lbo99[-W-]. The following resources have been stolen: 14518 , 19152 , 5656 , 7512

Da Vet[COM]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Zeta - retired

• Booommmmm

Sea battle near Gamera
    Sea battle near Gamera
    (05.07.2015 15:32:06)
    Aying[COM] from Genbu
    vs
    Turtilian[-W-] from Gamera

Ram Ship.............................258(-42) - Ram Ship............................2002(-72)
    Fire Ship...........................582(-118) - Fire Ship...........................465(-222)
    Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................250(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram.............................180(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................455(-24)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................397(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier.......................231(-8)
    Diving boat...........................70(-10) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1143.6 - Generals..............................-2632.4
    Offensive points.........................6581 - Defence points...........................2859
    Damage Received.........................57180 - Damage Received........................131620
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Losers: Turtilian[-W-]

1104 units from Aying[COM] are blocking the port entrance to Gamera

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2015 14:47:06)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2015 15:02:06)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2015 15:17:06)

Aying[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2015 15:32:06)

Turtilian[-W-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.