TITAN COMRADES (COM) vs The Wolverines (-W-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • TITAN COMRADES (COM) vs The Wolverines (-W-)

    TITAN COMRADES (COM) vs The Wolverines (-W-)


    I am here to announce that we (COM) formally declare war on (-W-). This war will start immediately as the other war thread is closed now.


    Reason for War:

    1- Our last war thread was closed because -W- would rather scatter their ships and disband them than fight us because they are scared of us.
    1 - -W- declared war on us but ran from almost every fight that had players that were awake, even if we were outnumbered.
    2- -W- chose to start their war the second after our war with TNT ended so we couldn't have any time to prepare while they mobilized to areas we weren't in.
    3 - We are just starting to have fun and we enjoy watching how many players are leaving -W- because of war, some by choice and some not by choice. They dropped from 78-75 players in the last week of war thread without even seeing a battle.
    4 - We love watching how much gold their players burn through.
    5 - We still think they stole the pink unicorn and we want to pillage every town until we find it.


    Conditions of the War:

    1 - War will continue until one of the following conditions have been met:

    a) -W- disbands or enough players leave/get kicked from alliance that -W- falls lower on the leader-board than HUNT
    b) -W- fire all their army and navy until the total gen score of -W-is less than 500,000
    c) The server that hosts the board gets so full of COM CRs that it crashes.
    d) -W- move all of their towns out of the COM core.
    e) COM finds the missing pink unicorn.
    f) GF creates a new weapon called Flying Monkeys.
    g) COM gets bored and move on to greener pastures. (Yes this means we reserve the right to end the war early if we feel like it)


    2 - Pillage damage will only be counted if player pillaged is over 5mil total score.
    3 - 2 months pass. COM has the right to extend the war for a further period of time if they feel like it at the end of the 2 months.

    Brutus12345
    Diplo - COM


    P.S. Thanks to Lord David for letting me know early enough that most of our CRs didn't count in the last thread. Thanks for the heads up.
  • This is where I point out that your forgot to include Generals damage in your 3rd attempt to create a war thread. I hear the 4th time is a charm.

    Alternatively, perhaps you should let LD write the your next war declaration. :lol:

    Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Master Blaster ().

  • First pillages

    Battle for Detroit
    Battle for Detroit
    (29.05.2015 1:59:23)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from Detroit

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................152(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115999
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town Detroit has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 15105 , 100894

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 1:59:23)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    Battle for Detroit
    Battle for Detroit
    (29.05.2015 6:16:40)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from Detroit

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................98(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115999
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town Detroit has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 15354 , 100645

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 6:16:40)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.



    To think if LD didn't help me out would have been wasted too
  • Master Blaster wrote:

    This is where I point out that your forgot to include Generals damage in your 3rd attempt to create a war thread. I hear the 4th time is a charm.

    Alternatively, perhaps you should let LD write the your next war declaration. :lol:



    Who said I forgot generals in my war dec? You guys dismissed most of your generals so this will be all pillages basically even if we had that in there.

    Battle for Detroit
    Battle for Detroit
    (29.05.2015 7:50:34)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from Detroit

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................98(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................17117
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town Detroit has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 2324 , 14793

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 7:50:34)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    Battle for Dunkin Donuts
    Battle for Dunkin Donuts
    (29.05.2015 14:34:59)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from Dunkin Donuts

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineers....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................230(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................198(-2) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................95859
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town Dunkin Donuts has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 95859

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 14:34:59)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

  • xzelphii wrote:

    Who said I forgot generals in my war dec? You guys dismissed most of your generals so this will be all pillages basically even if we had that in there.

    So this is a pillage only war. Congrats of declaring the lamest war I've ever seen within the en domain. :thumbsup:

    Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time
  • Master Blaster wrote:

    xzelphii wrote:

    Who said I forgot generals in my war dec? You guys dismissed most of your generals so this will be all pillages basically even if we had that in there.

    So this is a pillage only war. Congrats of declaring the lamest war I've ever seen within the en domain. :thumbsup:



    Congrats for being so lamest alliance thinking that you could avoid the war by dismissing all your GS. Even if it was about GS too there is no GS to kill. So suck it up buttercup. You had your chance to declare war and no we have ours. You don't have to agree to the terms, you can just sit there and get farmed. That is fine with us.

    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (29.05.2015 15:43:33)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................48(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115998
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50249 , 889 , 1843 , 63017

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 15:43:33)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by xzelphii ().

  • It's not really about agreeing or disagreeing with your war declaration. It's more that we really could care less about it. We beat your alliance in a fair war,that was based on total damage lost, for two months. So as you would say, suck it up buttercup, you guys lost. We have nothing else to prove. Go ahead and spend your summer staring at ikariam writing small essays on the board. We plan on enjoying our summer being outside and doing other activities besides looking at a computer screen. I hope getting loot off of our players is worth losing quality summer time for your alliance.

    Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

    Pi - The Wild Ones

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord David ().

  • Lord David wrote:

    It's not really about agreeing or disagreeing with your war declaration. It's more that we really could care less about it. We beat your alliance in a fair war,that was based on total damage lost, for two months. So as you would say, suck it up buttercup, you guys lost. We have nothing else to prove. Go ahead and spend your summer staring at ikariam writing small essays on the board. We plan on enjoying our summer being outside and doing other activities besides looking at a computer screen. I hope getting loot off of our players is worth losing quality summer time for your alliance.


    I'm at work all summer anyways so I will be in front of a computer all day so why not play? You guys are just upset because you lost close to half of your alliance and more if you consider the perma vmodes you have or are those all multi accounts you just parked? Either way you are down to just a fraction of what you once were because of your war against us.

    I still love Master Blaster's comments about pillaging war being lame because there was a discussion in your war thread how it is a part of war and is lame if it isn't counted. Now that we are pillaging you guys it is considered lame. Gotta love the double standard.

    Face it, your alliance is no more. You have good players leave because of the rules you put on them on how they have to play during war. Now you think by "staying out of it" that it won't count as a war. Then by those standards 90% of COM stayed out of the last war too so I guess none of the attacks on them meant anything either right? Maybe go recalculate the war thread based solely on our players that were fighting and you will see a different result.

    Since you won't do that we will continue to pillage your players and for the next couple of months or longer you guys will have no resources in your towns. That will surely drive more players out of your alliance. All because you guys are too self serving and want 3-4 of you to reap all the rewards of piracy at the cost of your alliance.

    We are good here. Thanks.
  • I'm not sure how things are in COM, but I got the vibe after talking with several players in your alliance that it is run more like a dictatorship. If this is what your alliance mates like, than fine by me. -W- has a leadership, but all of our members have a voice and we take in all of their suggestions and opinions to make our decision on different issues.

    You keep mentioning our decline in alliance members and I will respond to that. The majority of the players we have let go have been inactive players that have done nothing to earn their keep. May that be helping out in war, being an active voice in the alliance, or simply logging in less than once every few days. We don't care how big our alliance is, and care more about how active our alliance is. So if that means dropping down to an alliance size of even 30 players than so be it. The only reason we had as many players as we did was because of multiple merges that took place during the beginning stages of the merge. As for the few active players that have left the alliance, all left for different personal reasons and wish them nothing but the best.

    We will fight you guys when we feel like it. And just like your first war declaration on us we will continue to ignore it.

    Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

    Pi - The Wild Ones
  • You can keep "ignoring" our war dec all you want but we are still pillaging your players actively. And if you are ignoring it so much then how come you keep looking in here and posting regularly. About 90% of our players ignored your war dec too and didn't fight. I guess war decs don't mean anything any more right? So no one won or lost when you declared since only
    a handful of us were actually fighting.

    I'm glad you clarified that.

    Here are more pillages that count in this war thread that you are ignoring.


    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (29.05.2015 17:05:33)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................48(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115998
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50267 , 847 , 1844 , 63040

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 17:05:33)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.



    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (29.05.2015 18:33:38)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................48(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115998
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50277 , 825 , 1844 , 63052

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 18:33:38)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (29.05.2015 21:43:16)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................48(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115998
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50309 , 752 , 1845 , 63092

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 21:43:16)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.



    We will continue to post until there are no resources left in any -W- town and then continue trying regularly to keep it that way until -W- move their towns out of our core.
  • All jokes/hate aside....I have to ask xzelphii, are your circs as long as your board posts??? Any COM members can answer. I am sorry if its too personnel but honestly I am curious.

    Long Live Ikariam.....Long Live Farming......Long Live COM......Long Live -W-.....
  • @ brutus your really boring.....same old , same old.......change the song man, you talk about war and all you do is pillage the same guy with 6 gs ffs and you used forge ...lol.... wow you the man right there brut, in real life I'm thinking your ether a political (full of bs) or the fat kid in the playground that gets bullied ether way you need to grow up and get a life, and before you comment on pillaging I really couldn't care who you pillage but I just wanted to throw that one in there as you keep harping on about war.................over and out
    Warning for *Trolling* - Rodin
  • marcus maximus wrote:

    @ brutus your really boring.....same old , same old.......change the song man, you talk about war and all you do is pillage the same guy with 6 gs ffs and you used forge ...lol.... wow you the man right there brut, in real life I'm thinking your ether a political (full of bs) or the fat kid in the playground that gets bullied ether way you need to grow up and get a life, and before you comment on pillaging I really couldn't care who you pillage but I just wanted to throw that one in there as you keep harping on about war.................over and out



    Oh really?? Pillaged the same person and that is bad? So those do not count????

    Here are exactly the same thing -W- was bragging about in their war dec against us. Obviously from everything you guys are saying that your war dec meant nothing too.

    Click on these and tell me there is no repetition. These are the first 3 posts in the war you declared.

    RJC
    Brother a-z
    Lord David

    These also all happened while we were still at war with TNT. Just pointing that out since it was called out by The_Game how respectful it was for -W- to wait for our war to end before declaring.

    You guys also said that you are ignoring our war dec like you think that means it makes it invalid. Then none of those attacks count as those guys were ignoring your war dec too. Also I guess these don't count because they are hitting the same player over and over right?

    Come on guys... You really need to do better than that. You fail every time you open your mouths. Every single time you try to invalidate this war dec or our triumphs, the things you are commenting about are exact copies of what you were boasting about.

    LOL this is the most pathetic defense I have ever seen on the boards from anyone. Master Blaster's word of LAME is right. LOL It is so lame that the very things you are bragging about in the war you declared are the same things you say do not count here.

    and more pillages..
    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (29.05.2015 23:09:12)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................48(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115998
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50332 , 699 , 1846 , 63121

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.05.2015 23:09:12)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (30.05.2015 1:27:24)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................48(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received........................115997
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50357 , 640 , 1847 , 63153

    Brutus12345[COM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.05.2015 1:27:24)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (30.05.2015 4:09:34)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................96(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received........................115998
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50400 , 543 , 1849 , 63206

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    Battle for 7-11
    Battle for 7-11
    (30.05.2015 6:05:51)
    Brutus12345[COM] from Quick Check
    vs
    King Sky[-W-] from 7-11

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................46(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received........................115997
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Brutus12345[COM]

    Losers: King Sky[-W-]

    The town 7-11 has been pillaged by Brutus12345[COM]. The following resources have been stolen: 50431 , 470 , 1850 , 63246

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by xzelphii ().

  • just went through the board after some weeks probably and feel some part needs to be replied to

    Somewhere blaster said that I said in a pm it is going to be a never ending war as long as the towns moved in our core are not moved back- I think every sensible man can see that has been the case and it will continue as such for years to come. Actually I also said it within hours of war declaration by W on the board so I wonder whats the big deal and secret that someone wants to disclose by posting my pms :). We are a war alliance and have no issues if W wants to be our toy for the next 2 years we will continue playing you out

    Secondly someone in Weak alliance said it was about piracy- cannot remember that weak alliance even came near to threatening our and hunt dominance in piracy since merger so really why would we care. You people challenged the strongest alliance on alpha by moving towns in inspite of warnings and we have accepted that challenge its as simple as that. The honorable remedy for you guys is you withdraw your challenge for a fresh start of relations and we will withdraw the consequences of being challenged

    Thirdly someone of Weak alliance said something about WAR an TEM remarks about helping us.... budies we took on the largest alliance of alpha with over 6 million general score without thinking twice what made you think that we would need anyone elses support to go after you. For record I had no direct link with WAR and TEM or communication at the time of war declaration and have been contacted only by a few players of TEM since then where I havenot seen any negativity whatsoever as quoted by you. All they said was that W are all chicken who would fly away at the first sense that opponent is online - I am just quoting so no hard feelings but its true:)

    forthly I cannot really believe that you people still do not realize what we did with you in your war declaration. I continued repeating that it was phase one of our Weak alliance clearing which was to destroy your numbers and destroy your general carrying ability and we are seeing the benefits now. If at any stage you will try to stop your routing by trying to fight back it will not be sustainable as most of the reserves are gone. Maximum 2-3 months of active war and then its as good as dead ducks again for most of your players.

    fifth LD said something about enjoying summer let me be very clear you people started it by challenging us and it is not going to stop till you move out which will be withdrawing your challenge. Someone in your alliance miscalculated the extend of response from us if a challenge is thrown to us thinking that TNT war may have weakened us and who ever made that mistake can see that is not the case but anyway
    to err is human.

    lastly we have no intentions that anyone should stop playing ikariam. Last week I moved my town next to Andymax and some others were moving in to cover 10 other of his towns. In the meanwhile we got contacted that he is considering quitting ikariam and give away his account and I stopped the targeting right in the middle of the troop movements as 48 million takes a lot of effort and dedication to build and we have never intended any player to stop playing unless they ask for it but I wonder how long can we give such favors

    Conclusion you people started it by challenging us you people will need to take steps to stop your alliance decimation in the years to come otherwise we have just started to reply back

    The post was edited 2 times, last by rmushtaq5 ().

  • kevin jan2 wrote:

    Only takes about 5min and is a pretty easy read. From what it looks like weak is getting what they had asked for.


    Who the heck are you again? Are you part of COM? Xzelphi and Riaz tend to write like no tomorrow but they are not obnoxious, you on the other hand...........I am sure you were great in some old server and you made lots of people quit the game.

    @Xzelphi: Who writes longer circs? You or Riaz?