board.ir.ikariam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• board.ir.ikariam

As the players of ikariam.ir, we request the company to let us use Ir board so that we can use our own language as well.

The reason is simple, we're not fluent in English, many don't know English.

After IR merger and the community closure, that's all we want and that's the least company can do for us.

Best Regards,

Some of Ir players :thumbup:
  • Hate to tell you guys, but Gameforge doesn't give a turd about fairness or what you want. When they do something that's it. You might be allowed to have a subsection of the boards to speak your native language on but I doubt even that would be done as it would mean Gameforge would have to go to the extra effort of getting mods and such for that section.
    Num-nums!
  • Maybe an alternative is to set up your own forum from which to speak iranian. I am fairly sure that there are free forum options out there.

If you link it to your alliance internal pages then you would be able to gain some degree of board autonomy.

Of course maintaining such a forum would be down to yourselves.

GAME FORGE!
    Please reconsider your permanent ban practices!

:!: Contribute to & Vote on: :!:
    (Suggestion: The lit match has been dropped. Its too late now... :thumbdown: )
  • If or if not your board will stay is entirely up to Gameforge high officials, meaning we the voulenteer staff have no say in the matter. I can assure you that we do care and had we the option to help then we would, but as I said, we have no say in the matter and it is something that needs to be decided by them.

Hopla

Oh, hello there, I see you are reading what is written here. Do have a jolly good time doing so.

Have a quesion? Ask! Have a complaint? Complain! Wish to spam with me? Spam!

Cool links:

• Hi
    very good
    yes! persian gone.

No it does not matter

About 2,000 people remain unaware of the new information
    They can not easily talk to their friends
    They are not able to report bugs in the game .
    They are able to offer new.
    They are not able to understand other people's messages
    And they are able to accomplish their purpose

Yes
    Until GAMEFORGE only looking at the cost , not the cost of loss can not understand.

It does not matter , do not matter
    what must happen will happen but who does not understand :
    Why?!
    What difference does it make؟
    You have faith in your decision , do not you ?
    So we were silent against the fools. That said, the word count is not the answer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dorryaft ().

• Hopla wrote:

If or if not your board will stay is entirely up to Gameforge high officials, meaning we the voulenteer staff have no say in the matter. I can assure you that we do care and had we the option to help then we would, but as I said, we have no say in the matter and it is something that needs to be decided by them.

Hopla

Disappointingly, they made the decision; they shut the .ir board down... ;(
    We lost it all... I do not like to say such, but what a shame! :cursing: We are just their chess pieces.

I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...
  • hdawg wrote:

I have no clue why they would merge non-English speaking servers with English speaking servers any way.

There is more than enough info given about it, go read game discussion.

Sad to hear about your board, but nothing we can. I hope you'll enjoy it on this board as well.

Oh, hello there, I see you are reading what is written here. Do have a jolly good time doing so.

Cool links:

• So I got this mail.

Display Spoiler
    "Dear players,
    we remind you that external alliance page must be in English only. In next days, we will do a deep check on all alliances. We want be helpful, any non-English description will be removed, and alliance leader contacted. We are sorry, but if after a while external page is again in non-English language, we will have to ban leader. Feel free to contact us at support system.
    Thank you,
    Your Ikariam Team."

As the leader of Top100 and no longer being banned for the forums for the rest of my life again yet (thx UNL). I've had to update the top section of my alliance external page.

Display Spoiler
    "I can use a translator, if I still don't understand I guess I wont be offended. Don't force people here then restrict their speech.
    Arabic:حرية التعبير
    Bosnian (Latin): Sloboda govora
    Bulgarian: Свободата на словото
    Catalan: Llibertat d'expressió
    Chinese Simplified: 言论自由
    Chinese Traditional: 言論自由
    Croatian: Sloboda govora
    Czech: Svoboda projevu
    Danish: Fri tale
    Dutch: Vrijheid van meningsuiting
    English: Free Speech
    Estonian: Sõnavabaduse
    Finnish: Sananvapauden
    French: Liberté d'expression
    German: Freie Meinungsäußerung
    Greek: Ελευθερία του λόγου
    Haitian Creole: Lapawòl
    Hebrew: חופש הביטוי
    Hindi: नि: शुल्क भाषण
    Hmong Daw: Dawb hais lus
    Hungarian: Szólásszabadság
    Indonesian: Kebebasan berbicara
    Italian: Libertà di parola
    Japanese: 言論の自由
    Korean: 언론의 자유
    Latvian: Brīvi runā
    Lithuanian: Žodžio laisvę
    Malay: Kebebasan bersuara
    Maltese: Diskors tal-franka
    Yucatec Maya: Je'ela' expresión
    Norwegian: Ytringsfriheten
    Querétaro Otomi: Nthe̲gi ya hmä
    Persian: آزادی بیان
    Polish: Wolność słowa
    Portuguese: Liberdade de expressão
    Romanian: Libertatea de exprimare
    Russian: Свобода слова
    Serbian (Cyrillic): Слобода говора
    Serbian (Latin): Sloboda govora
    Slovak: Sloboda prejavu
    Slovenian: Svobode govora
    Spanish: Libertad de expresión
    Swedish: Fria ordet
    Thai: เสียงฟรี
    Turkish: Ücretsiz konuşma
    Ukrainian: Свобода слова
    Urdu: آزادی اظہار راۓ
    Vietnamese: Tự do ngôn luận
    Welsh: Araith am ddim
    * Home, Sweet Home *

Top 100 is an alliance for the longtime players with huge High Score and a well developed empire with the capability to churn out more than their share of troops at will.

We learned that "culture" is not a meaningless word. In fact, "culture" is what keeps us together. More so, it is what makes us want to stick together. So, we created a culture. Meaning a free speech space, filled with intelligent people, without limits or limitations, sometimes hilarious, sometimes a bit rough. But, above all, a great bunch to be with!

We are Recruiting we set a minimal score limit of 3,000,000 points to get in. We are not a mass recruiting alliance. If you want that, there are some reasonable choices around.

We make it clear that inside we have little patience to trivial issues, messages, and moronic questions. Here, the members are expected to know the game and to be able to take care of themselves. But that, of course, doesn't exclude joint action when needed.

You must definitely be over 18! Or whatever age is legal at your country to listen / use strong language!
    Ye have seen what I did unto the Forums, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
    Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people, for all the Ikairam is mine, And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Ikariam."

Suck it GameForge what are going to do make me stop giving you money? Brilliant...
    Sig from 8 years ago removed.
  • Hopla wrote:

Sad to hear about your board, but nothing we can.

Actually, you can! You can do us the favor of considering a Persian section on the board on which the Persian-speaking player can listen to each other. It would be appreciated if we can have the section. 8-)

I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...
  • We have actually considered it, actually even before the merge happened, but at this moment we cannot make it happen. I cannot give you the exact reasons why we cannot do it, but can just say that it will not be happening, at least not now. I am sorry about it. I hope the fact that we did talk about it makes it somewhat better.

Hopla

Cool links:

• Make a Way Where There is No Way

Although I myself have been blessed with the benefit of having been taught English alongside my mother language, I can very well empathise with how hard and discouraging it may be to have to work against language barriers in something that should be fun and easy. However, I think that some few steps can greatly lessen the negative effects of such difficulties: have English speaking diplomats, have clear ground rules particular to your alliance in English on your external pages and, as someone has suggested before, go out and create your own forum, with your own rules and regulations. LAW had its own external alliance forum a couple of years back (now defunct). Now you could have one for all Iranian players. And welcome to Beta, by the way.
    -
    Beta - Leader of the Great Alliance LAW (formerly of Gamma)
    -