Offlers Titans

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • My name is AL Capon
    One of the fighters Ikariam Iran
    Those are my enemy player to attack Iran
    At the moment I'm POFF attack
    I destroy ground forces HEISENBERG
    For us the war is just beginning
    Be sure the enemy will be defeated by our hard
  • Well it doesnt help the IR servers cause when on the first day after the merge one of their members tries to pillage me, and fails. And then sends me a message that reads "I need Crystal" WTF ?!?!?!?!?

    LOL So pretty much he is asking you to reduce your forces so that he can pillage crystal from you? lol
    I love these Iranians. :love:
    QuestosR0cKs (nuff said)

    The post was edited 1 time, last by docarchy ().

  • hdawg wrote:

    Well it doesnt help the IR servers cause when on the first day after the merge one of their members tries to pillage me, and fails. And then sends me a message that reads "I need Crystal"


    That`s a great reply :D

    Thank you to SHOCK Ariya(ღIRAN) for bringing action to BETA server :thumbup:
    Hades: Fighting to keep everything in Order
  • hdawg wrote:

    Well it doesnt help the IR servers cause when on the first day after the merge one of their members tries to pillage me, and fails. And then sends me a message that reads "I need Crystal" WTF ?!?!?!?!
    Fails? we saw somthing else :xeno:
    We have received many funny messages from your member
    When were looted...
    but not necessary we tell every thing here :growup:

    g00d luck :gamer:
  • Det wrote:

    At least we haven't had to get help from another 4 alliances to fight you.

    We promise not to use the collosus if your alliance has the guts to fight us one on one.
    really??? for example 3RDVally what are doing in our island :)
    your promis is unbelievable for us...
    in the first days of war that we are alone you use collosus in many wars...
    cant trust you dude
    ...
  • Tsun4mi wrote:

    Det wrote:

    At least we haven't had to get help from another 4 alliances to fight you.

    We promise not to use the collosus if your alliance has the guts to fight us one on one.
    really??? for example 3RDVally what are doing in our island :)
    your promis is unbelievable for us...
    in the first days of war that we are alone you use collosus in many wars...
    cant trust you dude
    ...


    Colossus has always been a valid part of war on this server. I meant we would stop using it if you fight us alone.

    We did not ask for help from 3RDV. They are on your islands because your members attacked them.
    Detritus - Leader and Servant

    Offlers Titans.
  • I just realised Iran Capon, you are in MIS alliance.

    You're one of those who has been supporting Iran Shock in their war with us.

    What's the matter, can't find a war of your own? :rolleyes:
    Detritus - Leader and Servant

    Offlers Titans.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Det ().

  • Dear Detritus,

    There is a fact you must know; there is a treaty between almost all of the Iranian alliances which states if one of them is attacked, all other alliances can and have to support them, either non-directly or directly.

    Moreover, do you really would like to have an opponent with more than 3 times lower score? I think it is not fair, and it is not good for the prestige of the first alliance in the ranking!

    You said SHOK Ariya has gotten the help of 4 other alliances; I hope you to mention their names and to show us evidences. In addition, it was clear that 2 alliances are unions of SHOK Ariya, so, your alliance had to consider that before starting the alliance wars. Had you made any agreement with them for not having the favor of any union alliance, before the conflict? I do not think so!

    Enjoy the conflict.
    I am sure my friends in SHOK Ariya will overcome the hurdle of Colossus spamming!

    Sincerely

    I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...
  • Regal The Great wrote:

    Dear Detritus,

    There is a fact you must know; there is a treaty between almost all of the Iranian alliances which states if one of them is attacked, all other alliances can and have to support them, either non-directly or directly.

    Moreover, do you really would like to have an opponent with more than 3 times lower score? I think it is not fair, and it is not good for the prestige of the first alliance in the ranking!

    You said SHOK Ariya has gotten the help of 4 other alliances; I hope you to mention their names and to show us evidences. In addition, it was clear that 2 alliances are unions of SHOK Ariya, so, your alliance had to consider that before starting the alliance wars. Had you made any agreement with them for not having the favor of any union alliance, before the conflict? I do not think so!

    Enjoy the conflict.
    I am sure my friends in SHOK Ariya will overcome the hurdle of Colossus spamming!

    Sincerely
    So we can't defend ourselves without all Iranian alliances attacking us? Sounds like a treaty only an idiot would sign, so they can be lead to war by fools.
  • Regal The Great wrote:

    Dear Detritus,

    There is a fact you must know; there is a treaty between almost all of the Iranian alliances which states if one of them is attacked, all other alliances can and have to support them, either non-directly or directly.

    Moreover, do you really would like to have an opponent with more than 3 times lower score? I think it is not fair, and it is not good for the prestige of the first alliance in the ranking!

    You said SHOK Ariya has gotten the help of 4 other alliances; I hope you to mention their names and to show us evidences. In addition, it was clear that 2 alliances are unions of SHOK Ariya, so, your alliance had to consider that before starting the alliance wars. Had you made any agreement with them for not having the favor of any union alliance, before the conflict? I do not think so!

    Enjoy the conflict.
    I am sure my friends in SHOK Ariya will overcome the hurdle of Colossus spamming!

    Sincerely


    Dear Regal The Great, you forget an important fact: SHOK Ariya started the fighting attacking us, and then called in their friends when we fought back ;)
    Hades: Fighting to keep everything in Order
  • 1.MOST of fights are SHOK Ariya vs POFF
    2.there are helps from Miss and PGA but not much and u know it also your ally no matter u ask them or not helped POFF too so....
    3.about colossus i gently ask POFF to contact SHOK Ariya and come up with some kind of agreement
    we bring war to this dead server so enjoy it with out any trash talk or blaming. ^^

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Deathside ().

  • motopia wrote:

    So we can't defend ourselves without all Iranian alliances attacking us? Sounds like a treaty only an idiot would sign, so they can be lead to war by fools.

    I think your post is with regard to my first paragraph. However, I also think you have to peruse it again. Moreover, please do us the courtesy of thinking more before posting. I said clearly that "... if one of them is attacked ...". Did I say anything about starting a conflict? Hence your interpretation of the paragraph at least does not show wisdom.

    Moreover, I just mentioned the treaty and if it was completely the case for this conflict, the Detritus' claim was much more than 4!

    By the way, it is the story about the conflict that I have heard:
    One of the POFF members started a thread on the board which sounded provocative. Accordingly, one of the SHOK Ariya members pillaged him while there was a conflict between them and EIMU. Then, POFF changed a 1vs1 conflict to an alliance war. Hence, clearly they have started the current alliance war, and I cannot imagine starting a war in defense in this game!

    Did I say anything about the story wrong? Or did I miss any important detail?
    If not, obviously all of the Iranian alliances will help the SHOK Ariya, either directly or indirectly, if they asked for.

    Sincerely

    I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...
  • Deathside wrote:

    1.MOST of fights are SHOK Ariya vs POFF
    2.there are helps from Miss and PGA but not much and u know it also your ally no matter u ask them or not helped POFF too so....
    3.about colossus i gently ask POFF to contact SHOK Ariya and come up with some kind of agreement
    we bring war to this dead server so enjoy it with out any trash talk or blaming. ^^
    I'm not really involved in this war so far but have been following the numbers and have counterpoints to your obviously well thought out points.

    1 and 2. Been following the Offensive and Defensive points and have noticed something. It did start off with Shok doing most of its own fighting but for the last few days most of the heavy fighting (according to rising offensive and defensive points) have been PGA not Shok. Seems that for the last week Shok military actions have trickled to almost nothing.

    3. A brave little girl from Shok attacked an alliance mate of mine as well. What did that Shok member do when he saw he was going to get owned...why, he used a colossus. But the colossus didn't save him so he tried to run...too bad he was all army and couldn't get off the island. He was such a "brave" little girl that he used that colossus again... Guess maybe he didn't get the memo from the rest of Shok that colossus use is bad. Of course, he has 5 or 6 colossus towns and only 1 or 2 forges so maybe this Shok belief of not using colossus is new.

    Regal The Great wrote:

    Moreover, please do us the courtesy of thinking more before posting. I said clearly that "... if one of them is attacked ...". Did I say anything about starting a conflict? Hence your interpretation of the paragraph at least does not show wisdom.

    If not, obviously all of the Iranian alliances will help the SHOK Ariya, either directly or indirectly, if they asked for.
    Basically what you're saying is all ir alliances are aiming for war against all en alliances? This is how I see things thus far. Various ir alliances have attacked multiple en alliances and according to these ir alliance the en alliances aren't supposed to retaliate or even more ir alliances will counter-attack them. Does this about sum it up?
    Num-nums!
  • Regal The Great wrote:

    motopia wrote:

    So we can't defend ourselves without all Iranian alliances attacking us? Sounds like a treaty only an idiot would sign, so they can be lead to war by fools.

    I think your post is with regard to my first paragraph. However, I also think you have to peruse it again. Moreover, please do us the courtesy of thinking more before posting. I said clearly that "... if one of them is attacked ...". Did I say anything about starting a conflict? Hence your interpretation of the paragraph at least does not show wisdom.

    Moreover, I just mentioned the treaty and if it was completely the case for this conflict, the Detritus' claim was much more than 4!

    By the way, it is the story about the conflict that I have heard:
    One of the POFF members started a thread on the board which sounded provocative. Accordingly, one of the SHOK Ariya members pillaged him while there was a conflict between them and EIMU. Then, POFF changed a 1vs1 conflict to an alliance war. Hence, clearly they have started the current alliance war, and I cannot imagine starting a war in defense in this game!

    Did I say anything about the story wrong? Or did I miss any important detail?
    If not, obviously all of the Iranian alliances will help the SHOK Ariya, either directly or indirectly, if they asked for.

    Sincerely
    I'm not a diplomat and I don't particularly care for excuses.

    If a member of POFF is doing or saying something stupid, the diplomatic approach is to contact our diplomat ( funny how that works huh?). We are more than capable of keeping our members in line.

    Attacking that member is both an aggressive act of war and insulting to POFF leadership. We don't take either kindly, and at that point we stop caring about the whos, wheres, and whys of a situation.

    Regal The Great wrote:

    There is a fact you must know; there is a treaty between almost all of the Iranian alliances which states if one of them is attacked, all other alliances can and have to support them, either non-directly or directly.
    The fact you must know is that POFF has a scorched earth policy and will happily pillage anyone attacking our members, their alliance mates, and anyone who looks at us funny, and we really, really don't give a crap how many treaties or friends you have.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by motopia ().

  • Vergry wrote:

    Basically what you're saying is all ir alliances are aiming for war against all en alliances? This is how I see things thus far. Various ir alliances have attacked multiple en alliances and according to these ir alliance the en alliances aren't supposed to retaliate or even more ir alliances will counter-attack them. Does this about sum it up?

    Have you really seen all of the .ir alliances against .en alliances? Are you sure? I am not even sure about the contribution of half of them.
    My alliance is an example. By the way, we asked various alliances (with higher scores) for a friendly alliance war, but they either refuted or indicated that they are not ready at the time, so we did not start the war. I have a lot of friends in .en alliances, so I think your conclusion is not right.

    motopia wrote:

    I'm not a diplomat and I don't particularly care for excuses.

    If a member of POFF is doing or saying something stupid, the diplomatic approach is to contact our diplomat ( funny how that works huh?). We are more than capable of keeping our members in line.

    Attacking that member is both an aggressive act of war and insulting to POFF leadership. We don't take either kindly, and at that point we stop caring about the whos, wheres, and whys of a situation.

    motopia wrote:

    The fact you must know is that POFF has a scorched earth policy and will happily pillage anyone attacking our members, their alliance mates, and anyone who looks at us funny, and we really, really don't give a crap how many treaties or friends you have.

    I think it would be much more helpful if you let your diplomat to talk here, the warriors are more useful in battles. Despite this, let's talk logically.
    Let's consider that one of your members did a fault in creating a thread, then one of the SHOK Ariya members did another fault when pillaged him. Why did not the POFF diplomat contact the SHOK Ariya diplomat in this case? Does it mean that you looked for a reason to start a conflict? :huh: I think it is one fault after another fault.

    Moreover, do you expect that every player, who wants to pillage one of your members, asks for a permission before? :| I cannot blame your strategy in the game, but it seems militantly. We have a proverb which says "the earth is round and rotates!" When you (POFFs) have such a hostile reaction, you must expect that you meet another alliance with similar hostile actions. In other words, you don't look for any reason to response a pillage, and they don't look for any reason to response a provocative post. Why you expect them to contact you before?

    Think about it again, because I cannot say clearly which one is worse.
    Sincerely

    I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...