The Iranian Community World Rho

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • The Iranian Community World Rho

    Hello everyone,

    There has been a lot of rumors going around. The players Rho have constantly been defeated have no other choice than spreading all these rumors.
    The only alliance in which is constantly under attack is CUT. They have no other choice than spreading all these rumors regarding the iranian players.
    None of the iranian alliances are seeking war, we love peace as much as every other player on this server. The only reason this war is still going on is because we are the ones defending ourselves AND we will not allow any player or alliance to disrespect us. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
    Nevertheless, If the .en community is seeking war we do not mind giving it to them.
    The reason we are posting this is that we want everyone to understand that we are not the ones who are constantly under attack and getting pillaged.
    Please do not pay attention to any of these rumors.

    Leaders of IRI( Persian Empire ), Panic, Part, Persian Gulf, and all the other Iranian alliances.


    My Name iS Ali , Ali - Gamer ,
    Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace
    but I do not accept disrespect !
    my friends, my country and Iranians
    It's hard to answer any disrespect I

    I recommend you to read the biography of Cyrus the Great
    The man who became the world's first rule


    The post was edited 1 time, last by Don CorleOne ().

  • Don CorleOne wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    There has been a lot of rumors going around. The players Rho have constantly been defeated have no other choice than spreading all these rumors. :rofl:

    The only reason, you have posted this because I have removed your mask and showed the world Rho the true face of Iranians in my thread .

    The only alliance in which is constantly under attack is CUT. They have no other choice than spreading all these rumors regarding the iranian players.

    Really? you guys are defending yourselves in our islands and in our towns? by attacking them? poor excuse. And only CUT right?

    So why there are CRs against N-F as well in THIS same forum. And There are many towns which are blocked by almost every other alliances.

    None of the iranian alliances are seeking war, we love peace as much as every other player on this server. The only reason this war is still going on is because we are the ones defending ourselves AND we will not allow any player or alliance to disrespect us. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

    If you loved peace, you will not be coming to world Rho with millions of generals score.



    this does look like a peace loving community.. :monster: and by peace, I meant :puke:


    Nevertheless, If the .en community is seeking war we do not mind giving it to them.
    The reason we are posting this is that we want everyone to understand that we are not the ones who are constantly under attack and getting pillaged.
    Please do not pay attention to any of these rumors.

    Indeed, You are the ones who are attacking and ganging up against other alliances. And still failing.. :lol:

    Leaders of IRI( Persian Empire ), Panic, Part, Persian Gulf, and all the other Iranian alliances.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarberas ().

  • Don't Angry

    Sarberas wrote:

    Don CorleOne wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    There has been a lot of rumors going around. The players Rho have constantly been defeated have no other choice than spreading all these rumors. :rofl:

    The only reason, you have posted this because I have removed your mask and showed the world Rho the true face of Iranians in my thread .

    The only alliance in which is constantly under attack is CUT. They have no other choice than spreading all these rumors regarding the iranian players.

    Really? you guys are defending yourselves in our islands and in our towns? by attacking them? poor excuse. And only CUT right?

    So why there are CRs against N-F as well in THIS same forum. And There are many towns which are blocked by almost every other alliances.

    None of the iranian alliances are seeking war, we love peace as much as every other player on this server. The only reason this war is still going on is because we are the ones defending ourselves AND we will not allow any player or alliance to disrespect us. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

    If you loved peace, you will not be coming to world Rho with millions of generals score.



    this does look like a peace loving community.. :monster: and by peace, I meant :puke:


    Nevertheless, If the .en community is seeking war we do not mind giving it to them.
    The reason we are posting this is that we want everyone to understand that we are not the ones who are constantly under attack and getting pillaged.
    Please do not pay attention to any of these rumors.

    Indeed, You are the ones who are attacking and ganging up against other alliances. And still failing.. :lol:

    Leaders of IRI( Persian Empire ), Panic, Part, Persian Gulf, and all the other Iranian alliances.

    Oh My Dear Short : You Are The Funny Man , Because you are angry at me , Due to many failures Looting and You and your friends Your back defeats alliance Iranians are angry But attacking us because it was disrespectful We all respect Alliances And we demand mutual! Now disrespect for you And support from your friends War was, If you apologize, you are peace The general is to fight We made friends Not to attack and bullying

    Good luCk

    My Name iS Ali , Ali - Gamer ,
    Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace
    but I do not accept disrespect !
    my friends, my country and Iranians
    It's hard to answer any disrespect I

    I recommend you to read the biography of Cyrus the Great
    The man who became the world's first rule


  • Your Choice !!! Dont lying !

    Oh My Dear
    Short : You Are The Funny Man
    Are you angry to me
    Because of the many failure
    You and your alliance Several loot
    Closed ports But the attack on the alliance CUT
    Because the Iranians took to disrespect
    We respect all alliances server And expect respect
    But they are reportedly lying words Iran's bad reputation for the action, you wonder strike That's why you want the crowd against Iran
    But just as the war was disrespect, apologize to the Iranians, you can also bring peace
    The choice is yours !!


    My Name iS Ali , Ali - Gamer ,
    Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace
    but I do not accept disrespect !
    my friends, my country and Iranians
    It's hard to answer any disrespect I

    I recommend you to read the biography of Cyrus the Great
    The man who became the world's first rule


  • Don CorleOne wrote:

    Oh My Dear
    Short : You Are The Funny Man
    Are you angry to me
    Because of the many failure
    You and your alliance Several loot
    Closed ports But the attack on the alliance CUT
    Because the Iranians took to disrespect
    We respect all alliances server And expect respect
    But they are reportedly lying words Iran's bad reputation for the action, you wonder strike That's why you want the crowd against Iran
    But just as the war was disrespect, apologize to the Iranians, you can also bring peace
    The choice is yours !!
    [font='"Comic Sans MS",sans-serif']

    Disrespect?? What disrespect are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? forget the attacks, NONE of us noticed you until you started the attacking for no apparent reason.

    Now you are trying to fool others saying it was US who started this? ?(
    [/font]

    And what are you saying? You can bring crowd against the old inhabitants but we can't?

    IN TRUTH, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS FUNNY and at the same time PATHETIC. :thumbdown:

    what is your game name by the way? Forget my towns, I will go give you a visit.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarberas ().

  • Also, it is not allowed anymore, I am afraid.

    anyway, since you value Ethics.. Let me give you a few scenario and you will tell me which of those are ethical.


    1. Attacking all the members outside of a certain community and then claim it was them who disrespect THAT community.

    2. When 15+ members can not defeat 6 people, some of their friends start pushing resource to them, only so they get banned.

    3. When one member from one community attacks your town, and you fight them back.. and I make it clear, YOU DID NOT go to their cluster to punish them more.. then 5 guys come out of nowhere and starts attacking your towns.. who are also funded by THAT whole community.

    I don't hate Iranians or Iran as a country or people.. but these Iranian members of world Rho, who are from Iranian ikariam server.. I DO NOT like them. and for good reasons.
  • I hate the fact that everywhere I go on this board I see your nonsense posts. It's sad to see that are the representative of the .en community since there is no one else to talk to. I'm not here to argue with you, because you are not even worth my time. I'm here to let everyone else know what is actually going on.

    Sarberas wrote:

    The only reason, you have posted this because I have removed your mask and showed the world Rho the true face of Iranians in my thread .
    WoW you are everyone's hero now by showing the true face of iranians to the world Rho. your mother should be really proud. I have to admit, I did not see that coming.

    Sarberas wrote:

    Really? you guys are defending yourselves in our islands and in our towns? by attacking them? poor excuse. And only CUT right?

    Sarberas wrote:

    So why there are CRs against N-F as well in THIS same forum. And There are many towns which are blocked by almost every other alliances.
    Listen, I will make this clear. It used to be Kenshi to come here and post BS, now it is you. What we have been told by our players is that a few players from CUT have disrespected our players and have send racist messages BOTH in the GAME and also on the BOARD. AND that is the reason why we are attacking the members of the CUT alliance. There have been some from the N-F alliance as well. But I'm not fully aware of the reason why they are at war right now. INSTEAD of posting crap on here, let us know what actually happened that all this started, provide us with some solution to put an end to this. THAT would be a diplomatic way, but when you come here and accuse ALL THE IRANIAN PLAYERS, well you are not going to get anything out of it, and will certainly make things worse. So, for your next post, do some research and find out what really happened, there is always two sides to each story, and we would love to here what the other side has to say. And after that do some talking with your friends, and provide us with some solutions If you guys really do not like war. However, with the way you post on here it shows that you want war more than the iranian community( As said before, we do not seek war).

    Sarberas wrote:

    If you loved peace, you will not be coming to world Rho with millions of generals score.



    this does look like a peace loving community.. :monster: and by peace, I meant :puke:
    We have always been a peace loving community. These accounts and generals scores have been around for over a year now. Long before we merged into .en. Therefore, this doesn't prove anything. This is common sense, please lets not argue about this.

    Sarberas wrote:

    Indeed, You are the ones who are attacking and ganging up against other alliances. And still failing.. :lol:
    We are not ganging up against any alliances or players. We respect every single player in the .en community as long as they respect us. I will admit maybe at first we were failing because we under estimated the .en community, but now we are doing much better than you guys.



    It would be amazingly helpful If the leaders of the alliances involve in this war would come to the board, so we could figure out what really happened, and also find a solution for it all.
  • Waleed Tariq wrote:

    well if that is what happening then what u r doing sounds right
    but they r saying they defending themselves..hmmm
    what they have to say about it?
    The fight is taking place in my towns/islands/cluster. Why would you defend yourself in my towns/islands?

    M-M wrote:

    Hi

    I have a suggestion

    Between you and Alliances

    Who can not duel with me?
    Duel generally means, you versus one person, NOT your alliance IRI versus one person. And both will be building army/ships on their own. Not buying resources from whole Iranian community.

    You poor excuse of fighters do not even understand the meaning of Duel. :thumbdown:
  • Exactly !You Right , The Funny Man !
    Whatever you're right.
    Pleas Do Not Excose ,
    Let us not fool !
    I have a message from Iranian allies,
    For some lies and deception wrote
    Of all the friends in England! Only you're talking and talking and insulting yourself you will surely again!
    The text is spoken by Iranian allies!
    Select True or False
    Truth or lie, the choice is yours

    My Name iS Ali , Ali - Gamer ,
    Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace
    but I do not accept disrespect !
    my friends, my country and Iranians
    It's hard to answer any disrespect I

    I recommend you to read the biography of Cyrus the Great
    The man who became the world's first rule


  • _N a V i D_ wrote:



    It would be amazingly helpful If the leaders of the alliances involve in this war would come to the board, so we could figure out what really happened, and also find a solution for it all.


    I am leader and diplomat of FIRE, one of the alliances that has been attacked. Is that good enough for you?