The Iranian Community World Rho

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• _N a V i D_ wrote:

Sarberas wrote:

No person with 2.5 Mil total score keeps 2.1 Mil General score. Even a 4 year old can understand it.
    You've got be kidding me. Again ? this ?
    are you serious ?
    FYI, your *snip* has to subtract the number of general scores from the total score. and then you will be able to determine the actual total score of that account. I'd legit pay you money to stop posting here.

-Hera- wrote:

Ok...here is a simple question I am asking to everyone

-Hera- wrote:

Is it worthwhile keeping this thread open to have a constructive discussion on sorting out your differences? or should this thread and all other discussion threads be closed and just leave it for the troops to work it out?
    If that's possible, I'd be appreciate if you could do so.
    I can't believe I wasted over an hour of my life trying to convince *snip* - This guy. I've wrote him many paragraphs, but all he says are the same things. He doesn't even bother putting them in different words. EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
    Now how are we suppose to come to some sort of agreement with this guy.
    At first I used to laugh at your nonsense posts, however, now it's not only annoying but it is also frustrating as well.
    I don't understand why the leaders of the alliances involve in this war will not come here, and help us put an end to this.
    This guy Sarberas has the least to do with this war going on, and is here the most.
    Obviously he is lacking some attention, and he thinks he could obtain that by posting here. WE OBVIOUSLY don't have time for your nonsense. Kenshi used to do the same thing, but he stopped, you should do the same thing. I have more respect for kenshi, than I have for you at the moment.

I hope this thread gets closed, because obviously we are not getting anywhere with it. AND it is also making things worse than it already is.

Verbal Warning - Insult - Hera

If you try to convince me that 2 + 2 is not 4, then no matter how many paragraph you waste, I will say the same thing again and again.

and I have the least contribution in this war? I am the second biggest contributor from the side of Cutters, you can confirm it from the crs.

and since you are talking about contribution, what is your contribution? 0

all you can do is play the TOUGH guy and shoot your mouth in the forum from safe distance. :pump: :minigun:

and I am not gonna stop posting because of you. I will post whatever I want and wherever I want, albeit within the rules.

and last but not the least, I don't give a nickel about your respect for me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarberas ().

• phil.E wrote:

As leader of NF I have seen IRAN attack my alliance for no reason, we have responded appropriately to attack back and mount an offensive against mobiles launched in our area and going so far as to pillage the offensive players towns. The CRs show that we fight what comes our way, we in no way initiated the combats but we did go out of our way defending ourselves and in turn have now taken the offensive only because it was forced upon us.

Many clearly didn't come to a world with peaceful intentions, nor do I believe the story when I see these large GS scores

Hello
    !
    As a leader of IRAN I'm sending this message, first I should clear how this war started, one of our members pillaged another user who was in N-F alliance, one vs. one pillage is one of the normal functiona in game! but the other user from nf alliance attacked with others to our members, while he should defend himself and this is not right. So we attacked back to the members of N-F alliance, we have no personal problems with anyone, but if we see some users are attacking one. We definitely asnwer that.
    So please don't write some lies for people.

• JUSTICE wrote:

phil.E wrote:

As leader of NF I have seen IRAN attack my alliance for no reason, we have responded appropriately to attack back and mount an offensive against mobiles launched in our area and going so far as to pillage the offensive players towns. The CRs show that we fight what comes our way, we in no way initiated the combats but we did go out of our way defending ourselves and in turn have now taken the offensive only because it was forced upon us.

Many clearly didn't come to a world with peaceful intentions, nor do I believe the story when I see these large GS scores

Hello
    !
    As a leader of IRAN I'm sending this message, first I should clear how this war started, one of our members pillaged another user who was in N-F alliance, one vs. one pillage is one of the normal functiona in game! but the other user from nf alliance attacked with others to our members, while he should defend himself and this is not right. So we attacked back to the members of N-F alliance, we have no personal problems with anyone, but if we see some users are attacking one. We definitely asnwer that.
    So please don't write some lies for people.

that isn't how it happened, what happened was justinovba attacked once and pillaged, DNA attacked back 3 times and took more goods which obviously your guy didn't like. Then went on a building spree and started attacking back more. At this time we defended and only attacked back the member in question. Then IRAN started deploying to the island and attacking all NF in the area, then started using mobiles. So we killed everything IRAN had in that area, blocked all the mobiles, forced a few members into vacation and retreat. And ONLY now we are where we are where we are coming to you. And until such a time where IRAN apologizes, which it seems you guys have no desire to we will just continue as it were. Your players like figher-IR are internet tough guys starting fights and talking big but aren't backing up their words after threatening to bring millions and millions of generals to attack us blah blah blah then hitting vacation mode.

We sent a message early on asking if it was some miscommunication issue or if it was some deep seated hate for the west and we got a reply that said it wasn't. Which is fine. But the attacks constantly and trying to exert your muscle against us was not appreciated and as such requires a stiff handed response. We fight long term wars because of actions such as your members and we fervently stand up for ours. You attacked us, not the other way around. Expecting anything less from NF was a mistake on your part. Our history is all over the boards and how we react. Did at any point IRAN come to us and say hey, we have some player fighting yours who wants a 1v1? No.
    Would we have given permission from our side if they had asked, maybe. But that really depends if the member even wanted to fight them at all.
    The onus was on you to not do the attacking in the first place unless you are prepared for the results that net from it.
    We did not get to where we are suffering random attacks from a smaller alliance by letting you try to push us around. Nor did we initiate combat, but we will be damned sure to end it
  • I am here as a member Jadard Iran alliance NF tell you that the Union faces and the server know if you attack a superior force had attacked a 14-member alliance's response Nmydadyd Hhhh to Astlah warrior is always ready Hhhh the answer to that would be a violation of the border Khvdh
  • Hi
    I am the General of persian gulf alliance
    Iranian alliances are never tyrant and never will be.
    We only fight to defend our members.
    We are not afraid of war

We don't force anyone
    We are brothers who defend each other
    If you name this a holy crusade then we name it a holy defence
    Our purpose is only to defend those who you attack and pillage and you dont' let them play free by your threats

tanks
    KING OF PERSIA ( PARS )
    Iranian players want peace
    We are not looking for war[b]
    We only defend their members

[/b]
    world:rho
  • Hi!
    As an Iranian member i want to clear "the high generals scores matter" for you.
    In iranian server we used to make a lot of general score for the war times
    A user making the general score with the help of others in his alliance and going to vacation mode in case of that his alliance goes into an unexpected war with another alliance and needs general score. This way it doesnt take much time to make the general score and his alliance will be able to fight back immediately
    And you need to know that this method was common in iranian servers and has nothing to do with the merge or other alliances in RHO server.

GOOD LUCK
  • War iS Enough

Hello everyone

We're back from the war
    Is not our goal, players go on vacation, or it can withdraw from the alliance
    We started the war because: it was disrespectful to us
    But was denied by the persons
    That is why, after Of Many the war and the looting,
    We've taken the decision backWe're back from the war

Congratulations first to Iranians
    Because they are united, try to win And victory
    And second Congratulations Players opposite
    The good fight

My Name iS Ali , Ali - Gamer ,
    Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace
    but I do not accept disrespect !
    my friends, my country and Iranians
    It's hard to answer any disrespect I

I recommend you to read the biography of Cyrus the Great
    The man who became the world's first rule

The post was edited 1 time, last by Don CorleOne ().

• English

Cyrus Charter of Human Rights Cylinder

First Charter of Human Rights

I am Kourosh (Cyrus), King of the world, great king, mighty king, king of Babylon, king of the land of Sumer and Akkad, king of the four quarters, son of Camboujiyah (Cambyases), great king, king of Anshân, grandson of Kourosh (Cyrus), great king, king of Anshân, descendant of Chaish-Pesh (Teispes), great king, king of Anshân, progeny of an unending royal line, whose rule Bel and Nabu cherish, whose kingship they desire for their hearts, pleasure. When I well -disposed, entered Babylon, I set up a seat of domination in the royal palace amidst jubilation and rejoicing. Marduk the great god, caused the big-hearted inhabitations of Babylon to ……………… me, I sought daily to worship him. At my deeds Marduk, the great lord, rejoiced and to me, Kourosh (Cyrus), the king who worshipped him, and to Kaboujiyah (Cambyases), my son, the offspring of (my) loins, and to all my troops he graciously gave his blessing, and in good sprit before him we glorified exceedingly his high divinity. All the kings who sat in throne rooms, throughout the four quarters, from the Upper to the Lower Sea, those who dwelt in ………………., all the kings of the West Country, who dwelt in tents, brought me their heavy tribute and kissed my feet in Babylon. From … to the cities of Ashur, Susa, Agade and Eshnuna, the cities of Zamban, Meurnu, Der as far as the region of the land of Gutium, the holy cities beyond the Tigris whose sanctuaries had been in ruins over a long period, the gods whose abode is in the midst of them, I returned to their places and housed them in lasting abodes.

I gathered together all their inhabitations and restored (to them) their dwellings. The gods of Sumer and Akkad whom Nabounids had, to the anger of the lord of the gods, brought into Babylon. I, at the bidding of Marduk, the great lord, made to dwell in peace in their habitations, delightful abodes.

May all the gods whom I have placed within their sanctuaries address a daily prayer in my favour before Bel and Nabu, that my days may be long, and may they say to Marduk my lord, “May Kourosh (Cyrus) the King, who reveres thee, and Kaboujiyah (Cambyases) his son …” Now that I put the crown of kingdom of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions on the head with the help of (Ahura) Mazda, I announce that I will respect the traditions, customs and religions of the nations of my empire and never let any of my governors and subordinates look down on or insult them until I am alive. From now on, till (Ahura) Mazda grants me the kingdom favor, I will impose my monarchy on no nation. Each is free to accept it , and if any one of them rejects it , I never resolve on war to reign. Until I am the king of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions, I never let anyone oppress any others, and if it occurs , I will take his or her right back and penalize the oppressor.

And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate other’s rights.

No one could be penalized for his or her relatives’ faults. I prevent slavery and my governors and subordinates are obliged to prohibit exchanging men and women as slaves within their own ruling domains. Such a traditions should be exterminated the world over.

I implore to (Ahura) Mazda to make me succeed in fulfilling my obligations to the nations of Iran (Persia), Babylon, and the ones of the four directions.

*snip*

Non English content removed. I would like to remind all of you that the official language for this community is English. On board you can write only in English. ~ pokahontas

Verbal warning SPAM. The comment is not related to the thread.~ pokahontas
  • War iS Enough
    Hello everyone

We're back from the war

The good fight

What sort of disrespect are you talking about? I see a lot of that claim made, but I have yet to see what is considered disrespectful.....
  • Mea1 wrote:

War iS Enough
    Hello everyone

We're back from the war

The good fight

What sort of disrespect are you talking about? I see a lot of that claim made, but I have yet to see what is considered disrespectful.....

Fist Hi : )

Dear Mea !
    I speak English badly
    ?
    Or do you not understand?
    I have said several times
    Even Smartphone that you've Posts
    Even though you do not have this war
    But you attend
    I invite you to read again the 2 Thread

Firs
    By Mr Kenshi : Consider this you only warning... Iranians

and Next
    By Sarberas : Holy Crusade: Gather up Kings and Queens of world Rho..

If you do not understand again
    I am sure the problem is
    Because all found, except you

Good Luck !

Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace

• Don CorleOne wrote:

Fist Hi : )

Dear Mea !
    I speak English badly?
    Or do you not understand?
    I have said several times
    Even Smartphone that you've Posts
    Even though you do not have this war
    But you attend
    I invite you to read again the 2 Thread

Firs
    By Mr Kenshi : Consider this you only warning... Iranians

and Next
    By Sarberas : Holy Crusade: Gather up Kings and Queens of world Rho..

If you do not understand again
    I am sure the problem is
    Because all found, except you

Good Luck !

And in all those threads you talk about insults... And besides, your alliances attacked first. I joined in myself after several days, because my friends was attacked. When people say they attack because of insults, I expect them to be able to back that up, and explain what sort of insults. Otherwise I will assume that they are lying.
  • I have members of the various Iranian alliances on all but maybe 2 of my islands.
    Aside from one incident, they haven't bothered me at all.
    Before the merger, I had a crystal island almost all to myself. Now there's like 12 Iranian towns from 3 different Iranian alliances and not one of them has attacked my little level 2 town. Based on my experience and not what people have been saying, I'd say the Iranians seem to be peaceful.
    That's my 2 cents.
    -I- Blasphemer -I-

• Surprisingly
    We said someone insulted
    Treade was a person who
    He,Because of the attack
    Not said anything
    But why you?
    Iranians example is:
    Bowl of soup is hotter
    Everyone knows what an insult
    If I'm not mistaken
    In many countries, a liar insults
    But I do not know! Because it shows the personality of the other party
    For any reason:
    We know that the text of the insult, the same story we know it insults
    We are happy, Not like the text
    But !!!! Nothing
    I invite you to read My Signature

God iS Saving ^^

Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace

• this whole thread is hilarious...
    that guy bibak insists i am disrespectful? well guess what... LIVE WITH IT!!!

i am not the one that went looking for a fight... i still hav no idea why 6 people and 2 alliances was attacking me and everyone in my islands that day i came back form work... my GS was just over 3K... and i got hammered with over 200K GS.... that is to say about 4K ships for each one of this people...
    i am not gonna apologize and the only people that have gained MY RESPECT is TYLER and that MOM dude... all the rest of you ar good at doing is throwing in units on a fight... MY CR's prove it... MY OP proves it... i have lead all 16 of you by the nose for over 3 weeks...

i don't back up.... and i certainly don't shrug in the face of a fight... MY GS IS STILL THERE... you are not gonna come here and call me disrespectful... when i am the one that got attacked first...

you know what's more funny? WHAT YOU CAN'T DO ALONE I AM ABLE TO DO IT!!!

i don't need 4 other alliances to come help me... "tho i'd love it but since i have no friends whatever" i am able to back up my own words... even without a GS i built up my navy from scratch under your nose... beat you up to a pulp and feed upon your forces... i did it all myself without the help of 5 alliances babysitting my towns... try to do that yourself...

when push came to shove and you couldn't handle me alone your other only option was to call more people... when that wasn't enough you called in more alliances... only to deal with ONE PERSON... ME

and i have nothing to apologize about.. so LIVE WITH IT!

- ARRIVE
    - RAISE HELL
    - LEAVE
  • Kenshi wrote:

this whole thread is hilarious...
    that guy bibak insists i am disrespectful? well guess what... LIVE WITH IT!!!

i am not the one that went looking for a fight... i still hav no idea why 6 people and 2 alliances was attacking me and everyone in my islands that day i came back form work... my GS was just over 3K... and i got hammered with over 200K GS.... that is to say about 4K ships for each one of this people...
    i am not gonna apologize and the only people that have gained MY RESPECT is TYLER and that MOM dude... all the rest of you ar good at doing is throwing in units on a fight... MY CR's prove it... MY OP proves it... i have lead all 16 of you by the nose for over 3 weeks...

i don't back up.... and i certainly don't shrug in the face of a fight... MY GS IS STILL THERE... you are not gonna come here and call me disrespectful... when i am the one that got attacked first...

you know what's more funny? WHAT YOU CAN'T DO ALONE I AM ABLE TO DO IT!!!

i don't need 4 other alliances to come help me... "tho i'd love it but since i have no friends whatever" i am able to back up my own words... even without a GS i built up my navy from scratch under your nose... beat you up to a pulp and feed upon your forces... i did it all myself without the help of 5 alliances babysitting my towns... try to do that yourself...

when push came to shove and you couldn't handle me alone your other only option was to call more people... when that wasn't enough you called in more alliances... only to deal with ONE PERSON... ME

and i have nothing to apologize about.. so LIVE WITH IT!

Extraordinary
    It's the talking
    A question
    Attack say
    Before or after the message board?

Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace

• One unrelated question to Don CorleOne

In this post you claimed that you are Siilent. and now your signature claims that you are Ali - Gamer?

Who are you actually? and what is the meaning of claiming to be a different person?

and one question to the moderator, is this allowed in the forum to impersonate a different person? ?(
  • Sarberas wrote:

One unrelated question to Don CorleOne

In this post you claimed that you are Siilent. and now your signature claims that you are Ali - Gamer?

Who are you actually? and what is the meaning of claiming to be a different person?

and one question to the moderator, is this allowed in the forum to impersonate a different person? ?(

"I'M Sillent ! Go To Here Judging By Other Players"

By Silent, he was referring to being quiet(something you are not able to do), speechless, etc. He is saying that he is going to be quite, and let others Judge.
    He never pretended to be someone else, his account is Ali - Gamer in the game, and he is the Leader Of IRI.

Lemme know if you got any other questions.
    btw I thought you said you are not going to reply to my posts anymore, however, you replied to my last post. lol make up your mind before you post something on here.

Much Love
    _N a V i D_

The post was edited 2 times, last by _N a V i D_ ().

• Sarberas wrote:

One unrelated question to Don CorleOne

Dear Sarberas,

"Sillent" was a wrong writing of "Silent" in his post, I think. Moreover, he used it as an adjective, not his account name. I know him, he is Ali. ;)

I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...