Alliance TempleOfAmunRa (TAR) vs Alliance Grey Matter (KLICK)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Alliance TempleOfAmunRa (TAR) vs Alliance Grey Matter (KLICK)

Alliance TempleOfAmunRa (TAR) vs Alliance Grey Matter (KLICK)

I dyanamo, leader of TAR hereby declare war on KLICK

Reason: They declared on us un-expectedly but declared wrong so this will be the official declaration with the terms.

War will start 17:00 Server time Tuesday 23rd
    War will end 20:00 Server time Tuesday 30th or an agreement is made between alliances.

Conditions of War:
    1. Damage and pillage included .
    2. CR's under 1000 damage/pillaged dont count

Let the games begin!

As stated kn other thread KLICK can decide to keep the damage from the unofficial war if they change alliance name to KCILK

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED

The post was edited 2 times, last by dyanamo ().

• full house, 28.000 damage:

Battle for Pasalimani
    Battle for Pasalimani
    (23.06.2015 17:04:50)
    Solomon[TAR] from Svovl
    vs
    Penas[KLICK] from Pasalimani

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................80(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................22879
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Solomon[TAR]

Losers: Penas[KLICK]

The town Pasalimani has been pillaged by Solomon[TAR]. The following resources have been stolen: 5783 , 3418 , 13678

Damage: 10.700

Battle for Mikrolimano
    Battle for Mikrolimano
    (23.06.2015 17:11:46)
    Solomon[TAR] from Marmor3
    vs
    Penas[KLICK] from Mikrolimano

Hoplite................................74(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................10747
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Winners: Solomon[TAR]

Losers: Penas[KLICK]

The town Mikrolimano has been pillaged by Solomon[TAR]. The following resources have been stolen: 3863 , 656 , 6228

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Solomon ().

• No I wanted a official war. What the put together was a bunch of garbage. The rules are pretty straight forward about declaring. Do it properly or dont do it at all.

Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
  • you can calculate the damage from this thread if you change alliance name to reverse of your current alliance name TAR------>RAT :rofl:
    plz stop saying that war declaration is not correct,invalid terms,invalid declaration blah blah......... :puke:

mods are here to decide right n wrong declaration :P
  • I thought people were supposed to post CR's when a war has started.
    All i see is some first blood by TAR and all KLICK is doing is trash talk which is actually expected from them

Be it 7 days or 30 Days ,all we will see from KLICK is trash talks and no CR's

So good news for TAR as they get an unlimited supply of resources from OUR farms :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Read the rules. That was not a WAR declaration. There's reasons things are done in a certain way.

As to BlackFox we have a channel dedicated to CR's and its not looking pretty for KLICK.

Will start to update this thread when i get confirmation from MOD that this is the official war thread.

Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
  • dyanamo wrote:

Read the rules. That was not a WAR declaration. There's reasons things are done in a certain way.

As to BlackFox we have a channel dedicated to CR's and its not looking pretty for KLICK.

Will start to update this thread when i get confirmation from MOD that this is the official war thread.
    Yeah i thought the same when i dint get resources from my farms yesterday :( :(
    Looks like i have to find new ones until this WAR is over

• Oh, hello there, I see you are reading what is written here. Do have a jolly good time doing so.

Have a quesion? Ask! Have a complaint? Complain! Wish to spam with me? Spam!

Cool links: