Make the warnings about CTs or peace treaties more noticeable on the attack launch window

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Make the warnings about CTs or peace treaties more noticeable on the attack launch window

General Information: When launching an attack it is very easy to miss warnings about CTs or treaties

What are you suggesting? Improve it.
    How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? It will stop some of us from launching attacks we later regret.

Suggestion Reason: I regularly make this mistake and I know a number of other players have this problem too.

Why are you suggesting this?

I did it again today, launched an attack on an inactive player, with whom I have a CT. I would rather cancel the CT first and wait the three days so I don’t upset my citizens, but I almost never notice that stupid little pastel pink warning.

I have also attacked without noticing a peace treaty warning, but as I usually only attack inactive players, and peace treaties don’t usually cover those, that isn’t such a problem.

Could you please make the peace treaty/CT warning, bright red flashing capitals?
  • Need to read and check things more careful before clicking on buttons... currently the warning is visible enough, imho.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • I can also see it quite clearly. Only thing I would change about it would be to state what the reprecussions are since that alarmed me the first time when I broke two at the same time. (Back in my noob days.)

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • If you don't see this one, I hardly doubt you'd see a new one with flashing lights and a big bold box around it... do you want it as a separate pop-up next? Oh how quickly that'd get annpying. Zer0

Sig by June 8)
  • Dont see big problem if its bigger or not... if that can help you, lets have it !

PS: I never had a problem with this, since its clearly visible for me...
    Worlds where I play : Alpha, Pi, Sigma
    Worlds where I played : Omikron (DR-F), SIGMA (P-R), Chi (NWOLF) , test server
    Gamma, Tau (INC), My (DR-F), Pi (CUR), Apolon (TNP, S_F) 1.speed server
    - Retired
    2. war server finished in ARES (DAWAR), 4. war server
    Former Board Moderator

• Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days have passed and unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support