Troublemakers -OOO- vs Serbian Kingdom SRB-K

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Troublemakers -OOO- vs Serbian Kingdom SRB-K

I Lord of Lord Leader of Troublemakers -OOO- hereby declare war upon alliance Serbian Kingdom SRB-K. War will start on 7.7.2015 12:00:00 EST.

Reason of War :
    1. We have taken new members and want to check our coordination.
    2. We felt boring now need some action.
    3. We need fun now by fighting. And see what level we have reached as an ally.
    4. They are close in distance , GS and TS. So fair WAR.

War Ending Terms :
    1. 1 week is over.
    2. SRB-K calls to stop WAR in midst.But no war will still go on.
    3. 1 week means one week no extension no shortening on days 7 days.

Winner :
    1. No pillage CR will be counted. Only GS CR will count.
    2. The ally which give higher damage to opponent will be declared winner.
    3. Minimum 25 GS destroyed will be counted no less than that.

So lets have fun. Good Luck to both parties. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by LORD OF LORD ().

• I, Ramzes, Diplomat of the Serbian Kingdom, accept your challenge. We love all of you, even the Bugati guy, and we just want to have fun in this interesting game. I hope we shall all enjoy in this war and may the better organized alliance win. Good luck! :thumbup:
  • Ramzevs wrote:

I, Ramzes, Diplomat of the Serbian Kingdom, accept your challenge. We love all of you, even the Bugati guy, and we just want to have fun in this interesting game. I hope we shall all enjoy in this war and may the better organized alliance win. Good luck! :thumbup:
    Yea, I see how you love me.... just leeching the Colossus with 0 priests.
    Just be aware OOO... These guys are 'dirty' from the bottom to the top..
    Blocked a guy, he instantly took out every prist from both of his cities and also asked another guy to take out his priests too. And that was the Forge. Just have no words for these leechers..

The post was edited 2 times, last by BUGATTI ().

• Simbad66 wrote:

BUGATTI wrote:

censored[/u] !![/b]
    your speech of hatred towards my people is not good... X(
    Easy big boy ! Don't wanna get you mad to start leeching the forges like your friends do. At least you and another guy are the only one that never leeched a miracle. Don't think you wanna start now.

edit: quoted message removed - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by BUGATTI ().

• BUGATTI wrote:

Simbad66 wrote:

BUGATTI wrote:

censored !!
    Easy big boy ! Don't wanna get you mad to start leeching the forges like your friends do. At least you and another guy are the only one that never leeched a miracle. Don't think you wanna start now.

racism is not allowed and hatred..this is a game and we are all the same..write to hate a nation and that we are dirty..cheer for anyone you want but be fair.. :?:
  • Simbad66 wrote:

BUGATTI wrote:

Simbad66 wrote:

BUGATTI wrote:

censored !!

racism is not allowed and hatred..this is a game and we are all the same..write to hate a nation and that we are dirty..cheer for anyone you want but be fair.. :?:

He wasn't referring to the Serbian people by saying "Serbians" but to the members of your alliance. Just as you would call a member of the troublemakers, a "troublemaker".

Looks to me like everyone needs to take their own advice and stop taking everything so seriously...

That being said, I'm looking forward to the CRs to come.

Happy hunting!

How could I ever have a bad dream when the nightmare is me?
  • Only CR from now. some of our members started early due to language problem and they cant resist to fight. These wont be counted but we are putting them. EST is 12 :00 server time. We will try to make it GOOD WAR like -OOO- and NATO.
    Pillage CR can be posted and can be done just they wont be counted. If a CR has pillage and GS damage then GS will be evaluated and Pillage will be neglected.

Battle for Krčma
    Battle for Krčma
    (06.07.2015 18:14:52)
    Lord of Lord[-OOO-] from Electronic Land, chonchix[-OOO-] from Viins
    vs
    dmrjas[SRB-K] from Krčma

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................72(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................94(-0)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - Spearman.............................22(-158)
    Swordsman...........................183(-365) - Swordsman.............................3(-292)
    Hoplite.............................136(-595) - Hoplite..............................23(-299)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................6(-78)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................45(-0)
    Catapult...............................11(-0) - Catapult...............................21(-0)
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook....................................7(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................17(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-1271 - Generals..............................-1347.4
    Offensive points.......................3368.5 - Defence points.........................3177.5
    Damage Received.........................63550 - Damage Received.........................91869
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Winners: Lord of Lord[-OOO-], chonchix[-OOO-]

Losers: dmrjas[SRB-K]

The town Krčma has been pillaged by chonchix[-OOO-]. The following resources have been stolen: 2494 , 22005

dmrjas[SRB-K]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (06.07.2015 18:03:12)

As dmrjas[SRB-K] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

dmrjas[SRB-K]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LORD OF LORD ().

• S.W.E wrote:

Simbad66 wrote:

BUGATTI wrote:

Simbad66 wrote:

BUGATTI wrote:

censored !!

He wasn't referring to the Serbian people by saying "Serbians" but to the members of your alliance. Just as you would call a member of the troublemakers, a "troublemaker".

Looks to me like everyone needs to take their own advice and stop taking everything so seriously...

That being said, I'm looking forward to the CRs to come.

Happy hunting!
    Yeah, Atina's protecting them because she's from Serbia too. Pity to see something like that on the board. There's a guy on this board that's the same nationality as me and he's a super moderator but he's not defending me like dunno what whilst Atina's protecting these guys like they're her kids or something.
    Wasn't even being racist, I hate these Serbians from the bottom of my heart IN-GAME ATINA, IN-GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!, not the Serbia country and all the serbians in it. Plus, there's only one guy that's really really a cool one, good neighbour island etc. but if the rest of you, SRB-K, want to be anti-social and haters I don't care! So be it !
    The rest of you, excepting that guy, are pure leechers and profitors, not donating a single wood, attacking etc. etc. etc. (could add tens of these)

But anyways, at least I've seen how good mods really are here, on the board. They say I'm the racist guy whilst it seems that Atina's the English racist woman here taking every word seriously, as my ally-mate said.

Let the serbian-destruction begin ! Go OOO !

The post was edited 2 times, last by BUGATTI ().

• @ Bugatti,

I am not from Serbia (not the alliance nor the country) and honestly it is the same for me if either of -U-E- or -OOO- win this war. But even when you are talking about the members of the alliance, you can use a better tone. So what if they leech miracles or resources, it is not illegal due to game rules. They are doing something valid within the game rules (as a strategy or whatever) and you can respond to them by doing something within the game rules like pillaging them, occupy their towns, block their ports, etc. There is no need to hate each other in the forums or in RL. That is what Atina and every other mod in this forum try to accomplish. So let's just stick to the CRs and making a good and fun war. I hope you do not take any offense from my words, if you do I apologize for that. I just wrote them as a friend. Good luck! :)

My signature is a precious gift from Atina :love:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kirika ().

• Kirika wrote:

@ Bugatti,

I am not from Serbia (not the alliance nor the country) and honestly it is the same for me if either of -U-E- or -OOO- win this war. But even when you are talking about the members of the alliance, you can use a better tone. So what if they leech miracles or resources, it is not illegal due to game rules. They are doing something valid within the game rules (as a strategy or whatever) and you can respond to them by doing something within the game rules like pillaging them, occupy their towns, block their ports, etc. There is no need to hate each other in the forums or in RL. That is what Atina and every other mod in this forum try to accomplish. So let's just stick to the CRs and making a good and fun war. I hope you do not take any offense from my words, if you do I apologize for that. I just wrote them as a friend. Good luck! :)
    Maybe.
    But you still cannot make me stop hating them, that's for sure ! Didn't ever see worse neighbours than them. Now that they're bigger in TS, they leech occasionally but when they were small in TS, they leeched the colossus 3-4 months, the forge 2-3 months and even the fish got leeched for a couple of weeks. That cannot be forgotten unfortunately. I was asking a guy to put priests and he was just responding with "Hello man ! xD". Is that normal ? For sure it's not.
    I'm trying to not speak about donations because they're totally 0 at this chapter.

But again, let's stop this now and let the serbian destruction commence !
  • BUGATTI wrote:

Kirika wrote:

@ Bugatti,

Maybe.
    But you still cannot make me stop hating them, that's for sure ! Didn't ever see worse neighbours than them. Now that they're bigger in TS, they leech occasionally but when they were small in TS, they leeched the colossus 3-4 months, the forge 2-3 months and even the fish got leeched for a couple of weeks. That cannot be forgotten unfortunately. I was asking a guy to put priests and he was just responding with "Hello man ! xD". Is that normal ? For sure it's not.
    I'm trying to not speak about donations because they're totally 0 at this chapter.

But again, let's stop this now and let the serbian destruction commence !
    Keep calm...if u dont like ur neighbors then buy ambrosia and move ur cities to my islands...100% faith al the time :thumbup:
  • Okay, let's calm down a bit in here.

Bugatti, your post was not suitable and it was removed, that's the end of that. Atina was instructed to do so by the senior board staff so if you want someone to blame, blame me.

Also, just to note, there is only one he Smod here and we are not from the same country.

Now let's keep it on topic, any other attacks against other countries in this thread will earn you a warn and possibly a ban, so let's be good.

Hopla

Oh, hello there, I see you are reading what is written here. Do have a jolly good time doing so.

Have a quesion? Ask! Have a complaint? Complain! Wish to spam with me? Spam!

Cool links:

• i think this post should be moved to discussion as all we are seeing is acqusations and talking and more talking and no CR's

I thought -OOO- and SRB-K were both miltaristic alliances

Come on guys, Show some awesome CR's :thumbsup:

GO -OOO-, Hope you guys win this one