War Grim(-COR-) vs lynette(G-20)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Grim wrote:

war blockades? are you kidding me?
    you didnot give me enough damage nor with any of alliance members had a fight just had a little sea battle with childcat
    lolll
    Grim is leading with 2980 damage points
    I hope to return to alliance -COR- as a conqueror
    hope lynette doesnt take it personally
    she doesnt have to change her name or give id if i win

i dont think Grim is taking all this as humiliation. i think he is satisfied with his performance :)
  • Grim wrote:

hey,
    if you say so i would do what you would tell me to delete or close thread etc
    and i m not doing this because of you
    but because i know there are other good people like Madarz in G20
    and your humiliation would be theirs
    i just wanted an apology from you for mocking me
    if i have gotten far i m sorry
    Wait, so you're upset that I mocked you for fighting a wall and you decide to get back at me by fighting me with 0 generals?

The post was edited 1 time, last by ettenyl ().

• Seriously
    you know what i think
    i think i have done a great job, i am proud of myself.
    you told don to send his ships your way well you made mistake with your ships against me how the hell could you ever stand a chance against him therefore i dedicate my first naval battle against you to TAR for their support to a new player,you should learn a lesson from this and never be rude (living example Madarz).I think you know now how you feel when the jokes on you,i still consider myself better than you because i didnt put your messages in board for everyone to read.
    lol, its just a game if i have brought a fear upon your respect or dignity i am truly sorry, you are angry with me because i played well?
    now thats just childish,cheer up everybody makes mistakes but you admit them i dont think your pride will let you.if you fear you will be kicked out of the alliance then i request G20 not to do that if you want to beat me and be happy tell me so i will send a grand army of spearmen towards you (not joking),but why are you sad? your tone just changed from good to worst
    let me be the mature one to end this war but if you are stubborn enough , then come on send your army my alliances way,i dont mean to hurt you in anyway because you are a girl and hurting a girl hurts me the most but you started it and i took a stand and couldnt back down when i was told by some friends
    Therefore personal apologies to you lynette would you forgive me for using my brain?(this ones a joke) :)

No offence
    I BEAT LYNETTE AT MY DEBUT
    UNDEFEATED STREAK 1-0
    FEAR ME
    BOHOHAHAHAAHAHA

The post was edited 15 times, last by Grim ().

• Just a little Add From -ADAM-

If i am to find out Any Other G20 members or Lynette friends are to Try and hit Grim.
    Or get Involved i myself will Step in.
    And there is a fact to what i say now.

Nobody Want Big Cuddly -ADAM- to Step in Becuase when i Step in.. there is no room for nonody else to play

And People will Start Shouting Supporting Almighty -ADAM-

Saying

-ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap

And now im off lol
  • -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap

And in other news

-ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap

edit: verbal worning for spam - Atina

Posts which are outside the scope of the original post (also referred to as “off topic” posts).
    Sky to you lot

A man once walked along the shore, and called he out to me,
    "I see you are a fisherman, a lover of the sea.
    I know this world's a wretched place, but if you'll follow me
    I'll take all of your burdens... and pirates we shall be!"
  • ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap

edit: verbal worning for spam - Atina

Posts which are outside the scope of the original post (also referred to as “off topic” posts).
  • Grim wrote:

Seriously
    you know what i think
    i think i have done a great job, i am proud of myself.
    you told don to send his ships your way well you made mistake with your ships against me how the hell could you ever stand a chance against him therefore i dedicate my first naval battle against you to TAR for their support to a new player,you should learn a lesson from this and never be rude (living example Madarz).I think you know now how you feel when the jokes on you,i still consider myself better than you because i didnt put your messages in board for everyone to read.
    lol, its just a game if i have brought a fear upon your respect or dignity i am truly sorry, you are angry with me because i played well?
    now thats just childish,cheer up everybody makes mistakes but you admit them i dont think your pride will let you.if you fear you will be kicked out of the alliance then i request G20 not to do that if you want to beat me and be happy tell me so i will send a grand army of spearmen towards you (not joking),but why are you sad? your tone just changed from good to worst
    let me be the mature one to end this war but if you are stubborn enough , then come on send your army my alliances way,i dont mean to hurt you in anyway because you are a girl and hurting a girl hurts me the most but you started it and i took a stand and couldnt back down when i was told by some friends
    Therefore personal apologies to you lynette would you forgive me for using my brainthis ones a joke)

No offence

SMH

ADAM wrote:

If i am to find out Any Other G20 members or Lynette friends are to Try and hit Grim.
    Or get Involved i myself will Step in.
    And there is a fact to what i say now.

Nobody Want Big Cuddly -ADAM- to Step in Becuase when i Step in.. there is no room for nonody else to play

And People will Start Shouting Supporting Almighty -ADAM-

Saying

-ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap
    -ADAM- clap clap clap

And now im off lol

It looks that you're the leading STAR 8-) of this thread. :D

@ everyone, What can I say is :arrow: try to learn how to treat a girl with respect. We G20 has concern to our member's dignity and willing to intervene when needed.

from great alliance -BOBO- ikariam.PH -Alpha server :evilgrin:
  • G20 doesn't bully small players or alliance and we don't waste our time on such silly matters we have more important things to do with our life. And Hero is right, you should all know how to respect a girl.

Sig made by Atina :love:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Madarz ().

• TO G20
    Is this a threat?
    To Reck:
    how the hell can someone beat steamships with 0 generals?
    I BEAT LYNETTE AT MY DEBUT
    UNDEFEATED STREAK 1-0
    FEAR ME
    BOHOHAHAHAAHAHA

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grim ().