Persian Empire (IRAN) vs LAW (LAW)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Regal, i will contact you directly in game to continue the conversation.

Regal The Great wrote:

I preferred not to answer more claims in this thread which are not supported with any evidence. I think I have said sufficiently about those and everybody can understand the truth easily. However, a respectful post needs to be answered, thus I will try to reply it as completely as possible.

Krizminjo wrote:

As far as i know, diplomat of LAW, Doomsayer, has not been involved in this operation in any way. Im unsure from where this information originates from, but i can speculate that it is a miss understanding. On the other side, i was involved in some of the operations, and although some on Beta know me as a former diplomat of LAW, i am no longer holding this position. Also, as it was inferred that the diplomat hasnt replied (in the context it was mentioned, it points to me) I have not been contacted by anyone from IRAN, if i had been i would certainly have replied. If the real diplomat of LAW has been contacted, i can not confirm or negate.

Dear Krizminjo, please accept my apology for the misunderstanding. As you mentioned, I thought you are the LAW diplomat, as it is mentioned on your alliance's external page and was mentioned by your friends. However, it does not change the fact that I did not receive any reply from your diplomat as well as your leader.

Krizminjo wrote:

Regal, as you know, you have recently approached a friendly alliance of ours, WNx, with which our roots run deep, proposing for a friendly war. After they respectfully declined your invitation, your reply was not on a friendly side. Basically, you said they have no choice and to prepare for war. We have been passed this conversation, as we do tend to exchange information about hostile actions in our region. Now, with you trying to depict your alliance as one with high regards for honor, respect and a peaceful resolution, i can hardly point these two facts together in a coherent argument. Actually, that approach just put you on a list of alliances that we at LAW expect to have trouble with in the future.

If you read my messages to them, you can approve that it was not an invitation and I said to their diplomat as well. I just wanted to let them know we would like to have a friendly war with them. However, a matter (which I can explain it for you in PM) made me to ignore it and we did not attack them.

Despite the above description, I think you are agree that there were two points in that situation; first, I contacted them before any action and let them to prepare themselves for one week before going to their colonies; second, they had and have higher score than our alliance. (They are 27th and we are 31th at the moment.) These are the fact that we did not see in your case.

Krizminjo wrote:

After the merger with .ir server, many alliances that came here to Beta did not seek to investigate intricacies of relations between alliances already on Beta. Some of them went to attack the new neighbors within a very short while after the merger. With many alliances on Beta knowing themselves for a long time and being connected through mutual past and formal relations, this only adds fuel to the fire, as an attack on one alliance basically invites other Beta alliances to join.

Lets consider you are right about some of the alliance, but can you punish other alliances? However, among the .ir alliances, I think only 3 of them are within a conflict over a domestic alliance. Of course, I am doing my best to stop it as well.

I think it needs more discussions, but briefly, in my view, a merger with an unfamiliar server causes hurdle for both sides, especially when they cannot talk easily and do not understand each other. There will be a lot of misunderstanding in such cases that needs experienced players to help whole players understand each other and enjoy the game more.

Krizminjo wrote:

LAW did not attack anyone since the merger took place. We are a peaceful alliance with diplomatic and democratic principles in our roots. However if a threat comes knocking at our door, we will respond, defend and prevale. We didnt ask for it, or started it.

I think your alliance did not follow any peaceful route before toward us before attacking us! Aren't you agree? You could contact me and talk about the matter. I always hay tried to behave ethically, so we could achieve an agreement before any conflict.

Krizminjo wrote:

If you can confirm that Persian Empire (Iran) has no interest in the fight against our ally POFF, and that you will not support any alliance attacking them, then we have no business with you and this all ends now.

It would be appreciated if you clarify it first: why did you attack us? To support WNx, to support POFF, to enjoy a friendly war/duel? What was the reason actually?

I am sure it is clear that we do not like to attack POFF. There was a tiny matter between us, but it solved diplomatically. However, we had not start it yet.
    However, I think no one cannot talk about the future and I am the same. I know we have not attacked them yet, that is what I can control it. But, can I control that no player in my alliance helps their friend out of it? As you know, there is no mechanism in this game for that.
    There is a brilliant point that I can say, we think we have to support our unions (either Iranian or non-Iranian) when they are under attack and we have no strategy or plan for supporting any alliance in attacking other alliances.
    Is it sufficient for you?

Vergry wrote:

This option probably wasn't taken because it's been offered by other ir alliances, ones you claim as your allies, and the moment they start losing it suddenly is no longer a 1v1. For example, Lord HOSEIN from KINGs was supposed to have a 1v1 with Troublemaker from Dump. The moment HOSEIN started to lose, Versus from KINGs sent troops and ships in to help out his little buddy who can't fight HOSEIN.

Now, instead of a 1v1 between a 10 million TS player (HOSEIN) and a 4 million TS player (Troublemaker) it's a 2v1 between a 10million and a 7 million point player against a 4 million point player.

Things like this are why no one on Beta believes you when you mention honor. IR players have, for the most part, shown that they only have honor as long as it suits them.

A wrong behavior is wrong in every situation. Can you assure that all your allies behave correctly? At least, I cannot assure that. I think it is not right, especially if HOSEIN has offered the duel. (It is what happened in our case; Simpson offered a duel against Rango, but did not attacked him individually!) Moreover, I am curious to know that how many Iranian player you have talk with. It is appreciated that you said "for the most part", but I think you have not even talk with 100 Iranian players, so please do not judge them simply.

By the way, I cannot find a 10 million TS player as HOSEIN. There is one player with that name which has about 4.4 million TS and does not involve in any alliance.
    Sincerely
  • Regal The Great wrote:

A wrong behavior is wrong in every situation. Can you assure that all your allies behave correctly? At least, I cannot assure that. I think it is not right, especially if HOSEIN has offered the duel. (It is what happened in our case; Simpson offered a duel against Rango, but did not attacked him individually!) Moreover, I am curious to know that how many Iranian player you have talk with. It is appreciated that you said "for the most part", but I think you have not even talk with 100 Iranian players, so please do not judge them simply.

By the way, I cannot find a 10 million TS player as HOSEIN. There is one player with that name which has about 4.4 million TS and does not involve in any alliance.
    Sincerely

442 Lord HOSEIN KINGs 10,618,800

Of course I can not make assurances that all my allies have behaved correctly. I can assure that all aid will be withdrawn from any ally that does betray an accepted 1v1. Simpson, though, is not an ally of Dump so not much I can do there. I've tried to speak with many ir players but the language barrier is most often insurmountable. I made my statement from reports I've received from members of Dump and members of at least 10 other alliances in Beta. In almost every case the following 2 things are reported. Either an IR players attack en players and when the en player attacks the ir player back the ir player brings in other ir players to help him. Or, the ir player will offer a 1v1 and if they start to lose will have allied ir players then help.

I've tried to stay out of the situations but some ir players have pushed and pushed and I don't think we will be staying out of this much longer at all. We have been attacked, as have many other en players, since the merger by overly aggressive ir players. When we retaliate against the ir player, they call in other ir players for support. This is not an acceptable situation and I think a lot of ir players are going to find that a boiling point is being reached.
    Num-nums!
  • Napoleon said that "History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." I don't think LAW and IRAN will ever agree on what has led to this war. You claim that our belligerency has caused this conflict, we claim that yours spurred us into pre-emptive action in defence of ourselves and our friends, an that your ability to raise huge armies (which are then promptly destroyed by Simpson :D ) has reinforced our suspicions in you.

When all is said and done the fact remains that we are at war. And as such we must fight, not talk. As for your threats, I hold them in the same regard as when the Persian ambassador warned the Spartans that Xerxes had so many archers that their arrows would blot out the sun. The reply then was "Good, then we shall fight in the shade."

LAW does not mind fighting in the shade. We love the shade, the chaos and heat of battle. We have fought wars that have lasted a couple of weeks, others that have lasted months, some have lasted years.

You want our apologies? Come and get them.

With kind regards,
    Lord Hades
    -
    Beta - Leader of the Great Alliance LAW (formerly of Gamma)
    -
  • Following negotiations between myself and Regal the Great, it has been agreed that neither alliance stands to derive profit from this conflict. IRAN are not who we should be fighting. Before this conflict and in the climate of the general influence that pervaded diplomatic proceedings at the time we thought that IRAN was plotting against the security of LAW and we therefore considered that a pro-active, pre-emptive approach would be preferable to us being a sort of sitting ducks. IRAN's intentions weren't such and this has been corroborated by various sources.

In accordance with my discussion with Regal the Great in his capacity as leader of IRAN, I therefore declare the end of this conflict in LAW' eyes and our regret at having disturbed IRAN's economic development unnecessarily. There are to be no new attacks and the immediate cessation of all blockades and occupations so far effected. The battle for the liberation of the non-aligned port of _Mahdi_ on 37:79 shall continue until IRAN pulls out. This is so because the island is a LAW stronghold.

I await IRAN's official recognition of the peace talks on the board.
    -
    Beta - Leader of the Great Alliance LAW (formerly of Gamma)
    -
  • LordHades wrote:

Following negotiations between myself and Regal the Great, it has been agreed that neither alliance stands to derive profit from this conflict. IRAN are not who we should be fighting. Before this conflict and in the climate of the general influence that pervaded diplomatic proceedings at the time we thought that IRAN was plotting against the security of LAW and we therefore considered that a pro-active, pre-emptive approach would be preferable to us being a sort of sitting ducks. IRAN's intentions weren't such and this has been corroborated by various sources.

In accordance with my discussion with Regal the Great in his capacity as leader of IRAN, I therefore declare the end of this conflict in LAW' eyes and our regret at having disturbed IRAN's economic development unnecessarily. There are to be no new attacks and the immediate cessation of all blockades and occupations so far effected. The battle for the liberation of the non-aligned port of _Mahdi_ on 37:79 shall continue until IRAN pulls out. This is so because the island is a LAW stronghold.

I await IRAN's official recognition of the peace talks on the board.

I have to approve these all; we have achieved an official peace agreement, therefore the conflict is ended and according to our talks, there will be no attack from either sides. I appreciate their apology for starting the conflict and hope for long lasting peaceful relations between our alliances.

===
    By the way, regarding to discussions about Lord HOSEIN, I talked with him as well. He claimed that there was no offer for duel and said due to the donation matter on one of his islands, he was attacked suddenly by Troublemaker and he is defending himself. As I have understood, he is roughly right and thus I would like to say that it was not a duel condition in their case. However, if you think that there is any misunderstanding in the situation for them, please feel free to contact me in the game; I will help in achieving a solution between them

Sincerely,
    Regal The Great

I am an emperor in Persia, the land of wise emperors...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Regal The Great ().

• Regal The Great wrote:

By the way, regarding to discussions about Lord HOSEIN, I talked with him as well. He claimed that there was no offer for duel and said due to the donation matter on one of his islands, he was attacked suddenly by Troublemaker and he is defending himself. As I have understood, he is roughly right and thus I would like to say that it was not a duel condition in their case. However, if you think that there is any misunderstanding in the situation for them, please feel free to contact me in the game; I will help in achieving a solution between them[/color][/b]

I can neither corroborate nor disprove this at the moment as Troublemaker went on vacation for a few days. If I remember correctly (and this might be inaccurate as I've received numerous complaints from multiple members of my alliance about this) it wasn't donations that started this off but miracle leeching. HOSEIN was asked to put the right amount of priests in his temple and did not. Trouble then told him if he didn't that he would be attacked. HOSEIN chose not to put the priests in so Trouble attacked. Attacking miracle leeches is a perfectly acceptable thing to do on the en servers and it is given that it is a 1v1 affair as no one should like a miracle leech.

The only solution you can help between them is to get the miracle leeches to convert at 98% or higher.
    Num-nums!
  • Vergry wrote:

I can neither corroborate nor disprove this at the moment as Troublemaker went on vacation for a few days. If I remember correctly (and this might be inaccurate as I've received numerous complaints from multiple members of my alliance about this) it wasn't donations that started this off but miracle leeching. HOSEIN was asked to put the right amount of priests in his temple and did not. Trouble then told him if he didn't that he would be attacked. HOSEIN chose not to put the priests in so Trouble attacked. Attacking miracle leeches is a perfectly acceptable thing to do on the en servers and it is given that it is a 1v1 affair as no one should like a miracle leech.

The only solution you can help between them is to get the miracle leeches to convert at 98% or higher.

I am agree with you about miracle leeching; if he was in my alliance, I would expect the Troublemaker to contact our diplomat in this regard, we asked the player to correct the faith percentage, and if he did not obey, I would let the Troublemaker to attack him and would ask our members to not help him. But I do not know how they behave in KINGs. Maybe they expected Troublemaker to contact them before any action as well. I suggest that you contact the KINGs diplomat, and I think they understand the situation and will help. If it does not work, I will ask Lord HOSEIN myself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Regal The Great ().

• Really?

2 days after we had informal peace you were still attacking me so here's your apology.
    Enjoy and we dont apologize for protecting our own.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near _M a h d i_
    (10.07.2015 15:46:13)
    aldrac[LAW] from Hu2, Hu5, yarad[LAW] from CINNALON-LAW, CRYSTALON-LAW, MATTELON-LAW, Thorfinn[LAW] from Thunderbelly, Simpson[LAW] from forge1, Thunderbelly, Krizminjo[LAW] from Krizmograd, Krizmas, Krizmaburg, Krizmaland, Krizmascity, Wils[LAW] from Sulph1 LAW, Chuck Norris[LAW] from Thunderbelly, _M a h d i_, Krizmaburg, polis2, u got tickled, victoria, polis, udiehere, thunderstruck, otter
    vs
    GENERAL LEO[IRAN] from ANGRY, Bristol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship...........................2663(-258) - Ram Ship..............................0(-690)
    Ballista ship..........................49(-0) - Ballista ship.........................100(-0)
    Fire Ship..........................162(-1098) - Fire Ship.............................9(-121)
    Mortar Ship...........................966(-0) - Mortar Ship.........................174(-372)
    Steam Ram..........................1092(-209) - Steam Ram...........................681(-693)
    Rocket Ship.........................327(-137) - Rocket Ship.........................142(-335)
    Paddle Speedboat......................771(-0) - Paddle Speedboat....................405(-212)
    Tender................................179(-0) - Tender.................................90(-0)
    Balloon Carrier......................412(-19) - Balloon Carrier.......................0(-123)
    Diving boat..........................297(-12) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-17724 - Generals.............................-43345.8
    Offensive points.....................108364.5 - Defence points..........................44310
    Damage Received........................886200 - Damage Received.......................2167290
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Wils[LAW], Chuck Norris[LAW], yarad[LAW], Thorfinn[LAW], aldrac[LAW], Krizminjo[LAW], Simpson[LAW]

Losers: GENERAL LEO[IRAN]

376 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

3 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

136 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

54 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

8 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

199 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

45 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

34 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

98 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

7 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

15 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

10 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

285 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

110 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

62 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

13 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

9 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

50 units from Chuck Norris[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

1119 units from Wils[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

50 units from Wils[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

341 units from Krizminjo[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

46 units from Krizminjo[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

389 units from Krizminjo[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

11 units from Krizminjo[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

422 units from Krizminjo[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

9 units from Krizminjo[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

1239 units from aldrac[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

237 units from aldrac[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

4 units from aldrac[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

36 units from aldrac[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

9 units from aldrac[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

965 units from Simpson[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

12 units from Simpson[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

493 units from Thorfinn[LAW] are blocking the port entrance to _M a h d i_

11 units from yarad[LAW] are defending the port of _M a h d i_

yarad[LAW]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

yarad[LAW]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Simpson[LAW]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:31:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:31:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:46:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:46:13)

GENERAL LEO[IRAN]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:01:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:01:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:01:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:30:41)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:31:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:31:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:31:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:49:25)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:01:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:01:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:01:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:11:45)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:16:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:16:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:16:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:42:43)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:46:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:46:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:46:13)

As GENERAL LEO[IRAN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

GENERAL LEO[IRAN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• zigmiester wrote:

Really?

2 days after we had informal peace you were still attacking me so here's your apology.

Display Spoiler
    aldrac[LAW] from Hu2, Hu5, yarad[LAW] from CINNALON-LAW, CRYSTALON-LAW, MATTELON-LAW, Thorfinn[LAW] from Thunderbelly, Simpson[LAW] from forge1, Thunderbelly, Krizminjo[LAW] from Krizmograd, Krizmas, Krizmaburg, Krizmaland, Krizmascity, Wils[LAW] from Sulph1 LAW, Chuck Norris[LAW] from Thunderbelly, _M a h d i_, Krizmaburg, polis2, u got tickled, victoria, polis, udiehere, thunderstruck, otter
    vs

Ram Ship...........................2663(-258) - Ram Ship..............................0(-690)
    Ballista ship..........................49(-0) - Ballista ship.........................100(-0)
    Fire Ship..........................162(-1098) - Fire Ship.............................9(-121)
    Mortar Ship...........................966(-0) - Mortar Ship.........................174(-372)
    Steam Ram..........................1092(-209) - Steam Ram...........................681(-693)
    Rocket Ship.........................327(-137) - Rocket Ship.........................142(-335)
    Paddle Speedboat......................771(-0) - Paddle Speedboat....................405(-212)
    Tender................................179(-0) - Tender.................................90(-0)
    Balloon Carrier......................412(-19) - Balloon Carrier.......................0(-123)
    Diving boat..........................297(-12) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-17724 - Generals.............................-43345.8
    Offensive points.....................108364.5 - Defence points..........................44310
    Damage Received........................886200 - Damage Received.......................2167290
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Wils[LAW], Chuck Norris[LAW], yarad[LAW], Thorfinn[LAW], aldrac[LAW], Krizminjo[LAW], Simpson[LAW]

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:31:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:31:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:46:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 13:46:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:01:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:01:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:01:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:16:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:30:41)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:31:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:31:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:31:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:46:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 14:49:25)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:01:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:01:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:01:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:11:45)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:16:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:16:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:16:13)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:31:13)

Krizminjo[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:42:43)

Chuck Norris[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:46:13)

aldrac[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:46:13)

Simpson[LAW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.07.2015 15:46:13)

As GENERAL LEO[IRAN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Dear Chuck,
    First of all, this report refers to yesterday, meanwhile we were talking about peace agreement; second, definitely you were not attacked! It is in a Iranian player town and clearly you and your friends have attacked that port. The last but not the least is that Lord Hades and I knew this when we were talking about ending the conflict (it was mentioned in his post) and it was resolved between us.
    Moreover, obviously everyone can understand why someone creates such a post, maybe for showing a battle, because he is worry about his lost fleets; but we do not care since some damages are predictable for achieving an agreement. We could support that port to prevent considerable occurred damage, but we prefer to wait for General Leo to retreat his fleets after getting online and he did.
    We think the leaders have achieved the agreement and fighters do not play a role in diplomatic discussions, so please let the diplomats and leaders to concern it. Thank you.
    Sincerely

The post was edited 3 times, last by Regal The Great ().

• Regal The Great wrote:

zigmiester wrote:

Really?

Display Spoiler
    vs

Dear Chuck,
    First of all, this report refers to yesterday, meanwhile we were talking about peace agreement; second, definitely you were not attacked! It is in a Iranian player town and clearly you and your friends have attacked that port. The last but not the least is that Lord Hades and I knew this when we were talking about ending the conflict (it was mentioned in his post) and it was resolved between us.
    Moreover, obviously everyone can understand why someone creates such a post, maybe for showing a battle, because he is worry about his lost fleets; but we do not care since some damages are predictable for achieving an agreement. We could support that port to prevent considerable occurred damage, but we prefer to wait for General Leo to retreat his fleets after getting online and he did.
    We think the leaders have achieved the agreement and fighters do not play a role in diplomatic discussions, so please let the diplomats and leaders to concern it. Thank you.
    Sincerely
    No regal,your member came from a day away and blocked a port next to my mains with many ships and for doing that I have a lot of respect for him,he came to fight and you did not help him out at all even though he got hammered for many hours.

like a day..... :D

Come visit anytime.
    I'll give you a "formal" apology then,with ships and swords and spears. 8-)
  • zigmiester wrote:

No regal,your member came from a day away and blocked a port next to my mains with many ships and for doing that I have a lot of respect for him,he came to fight and you did not help him out at all even though he got hammered for many hours.

like a day..... :D

Come visit anytime.
    I'll give you a "formal" apology then,with ships and swords and spears. 8-)

My question is clear: did he attack you? He did not attack you, despite this, you asked numerous friends for attacking the captured port. I can understand that since it was in your islands and there was no peace until then. Maybe I did the same if I was in such a situation. But, you said it was after the peace, then you said he came from one day far away and was under attack for many hours. Clearly, the time in which the battle is finished is prior to my post about peace, and its starting time was before Lord Hades post about peace and even before achieving a peace. According to these, your claim about attacking you (or your island either) after the peace is refuted.

My members have believe in me, they will do more if I ask them, because they are sure I will decide in a way that is the best for all of us. In this regard, losing some fleets even does not worth to think about it. Maybe it is hard to be understood; but we are such an alliance.

I will come if it is necessary, do not worry. 8-) However, I am sure you will ask for your friends' ships, swords, spears, and apology.
    Despite this, when I say something, I will not change it; so I will not breach what has been said between Lord Hades and me; if you even want something else.

===
    By the way, I think these talk does not worth to be continued since there is no reason for that and we have peace. I prefer to not continue these anymore for respecting our agreement.

Sincerely yours,
    Regal The Great

The post was edited 3 times, last by Regal The Great ().

• A guy moves a huge gen score onto my island then sorry,but thats an attack about to happen and I dont give favours to anyone attacking my mains.
    Any of you even plant a town close to me and I will be on you like a fat boy on a corn dog.
    For days,weeks,months or years. 8-)
  • zigmiester wrote:

A guy moves a huge gen score onto my island then sorry,but thats an attack about to happen and I dont give favours to anyone attacking my mains.
    Any of you even plant a town close to me and I will be on you like a fat boy on a corn dog.
    For days,weeks,months or years. 8-)

Dear Chuck, do not worry and depend on me; if any player from my alliance attack you, I will punish him myself. So, if you saw the similar situation again, please contact me, maybe they are planning for moving the troops without caring about you have town on the same island that they are going to.
    As I said, I will stay on my talks and will not let anyone from my alliance to disobey the peace decision. ;)

• Come visit and I will give you another beating.
    Bring friends this time. 8-)

I'm not a very diplomatic guy,I just snipe you folks,come get some.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zigmiester ().