The Iranian Community World Rho....!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Iranian Community World Rho....!

hello
    I made this thread as I saw The Iranian Community World RhoThread is closed
    First, it's a game so it doesn't worth insulting one another or mock here! I was sorry when I saw the childish behavior of leader of the highest alliance in rho that he easily mock the members. And instead of moving these posts that are accusing Iranians, the only action was closing the thread. I believe everyone can talk, actions are important to be shown, so I don't post in this board much to humiliate myself so that such persons come and say something that is not true and mock.
    The two battles we had vs. N-F, we decided not to waste our time as they successively used colossus. A fighter is a person who knows how to fight, not a person that when he sees the battle is getting longer and he cannot overcome, uses colossus and thinking "I Won" :)
    Anyway we have no enemies and no wars. Our members have been attacked by several users and we answered that. And I repeat again, if someone attacks us unfairly, we answer. Though they keep using colossus every 8 hours, but we got used to this childish act :) . we won't attack anyone for no reason.
    Finally, I want you not to accuse or insult anyone for a game, it doesn't worth :)

good luck!
    JUSTICE
  • Sorry but your story is just that a story. Not anything to do with reality. Every time your alliance has attacked us, we have handily dealt you a solid loss. If you don't know how to fight (which you don't), the first place I wouldn't come whining to is the boards about it. Personally none of this ever would have seen the light of day until your members thought it was prudent to post to the boards their CRs. It was solely because of their decision to post a couple small wins we decided to post our MASSIVE wins against IRAN alliance.

It has even escalated to the point where you have called in your friends from across the .IR servers to help. Personally I wouldn't fault you either for that. Especially with the devastating losses incurred. IRI is fighting your battles for you and doing a better job of it, which sadly still isn't really any better. Brute force without thought is just that, brute force. The thing I've found entirely lacking of the .IR players is a certain, what shall we call it. Finesse. Tact. Strategy. Planning. And really soon it will set in. You've begun something that has no end in sight nor will have a desired outcome for you.

p.s. If you talk about insulting players and then imply other players are childish in the same sentence, not only does it make you come off as an idiot, but it really puts you in the same light you are trying to express about me. Also those combats, the CRs are more than just a couple. Like a lot more.
    thanks for coming out

~warning removed~mogwai
  • JUSTICE wrote:

we won't attack anyone for no reason.

Now, see, this is interesting.. especially since I personally was attacked and looted by somebody from one of the Iranian alliances, while I was not in any way participating in any alliance conflicts. I was on vacation. But, somehow, when I asked him about it he told me that he had been told "to attack all members of NF".

JUSTICE wrote:

Though they keep using colossus every 8 hours, but we got used to this childish act :) .

Aside from the obvious inanity involved in that argument against using built-in game mechanics... You know what else is childish? Lying on an internet forum in your free time.

(Edit: Spelling. Ugh, I hate mornings.)
    Servers:

Pi; Necrosis: Sleeping
    Rho; Jeremy0, N-F : Part-time retired General; Looter and eater of ballista ships
    Sigma; Symbiosis, tagless : ex-MAD.. Gone, but never forgotten

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jeremy00 ().

• It is really FUNNY to see that many people from Iranian community making new forum accounts and commenting against the native Rho players while masquerading as non-iranian players.

How do you recognize them you ask? They will have less than 100 posts and in most cases less than 50.. :thumbsup:

If you are honest, you should not pretend to be someone else..

Now now now.. someone please report this thread as Racial Comment.. because I said the word IRANIAN :whistling:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sarberas ().

• You Do Not Say Speak Getting Help

phil.E wrote:

Sorry but your story is just that a story. Not anything to do with reality. Every time your alliance has attacked us, we have handily dealt you a solid loss. If you don't know how to fight (which you don't), the first place I wouldn't come whining to is the boards about it. Personally none of this ever would have seen the light of day until your members thought it was prudent to post to the boards their CRs. It was solely because of their decision to post a couple small wins we decided to post our MASSIVE wins against IRAN alliance.

It has even escalated to the point where you have called in your friends from across the .IR servers to help. Personally I wouldn't fault you either for that. Especially with the devastating losses incurred. IRI is fighting your battles for you and doing a better job of it, which sadly still isn't really any better. Brute force without thought is just that, brute force. The thing I've found entirely lacking of the .IR players is a certain, what shall we call it. Finesse. Tact. Strategy. Planning. And really soon it will set in. You've begun something that has no end in sight nor will have a desired outcome for you.

p.s. If you talk about insulting players and then imply other players are childish in the same sentence, not only does it make you come off as an idiot, but it really puts you in the same light you are trying to express about me. Also those combats, the CRs are more than just a couple. Like a lot more.
    thanks for coming out

~warning removed~mogwai

Babe , In this case و Do not talk Is better
    And what about the story , You're a good story writer
    After fighting with you
    More than the number of members you , Attended a number of alliance . And more The use of Colossus
    Then with these conditions , You can take talk of victory?
    If it be said that talk of victory shows , Peruvian you are
    I invite everybody to the Thread Persian Empire ( IRI ) Alliance CR Thread

My Name iS Ali , Ali - Gamer ,
    Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace
    but I do not accept disrespect !
    my friends, my country and Iranians
    It's hard to answer any disrespect I

I recommend you to read the biography of Cyrus the Great
    The man who became the world's first rule

• They should look at your CR thread, and then they should look at the rest. Notice the damage disparity in almost every fight. You guys are miraculous, and by that I mean you make having millions of GS available from your allies look sad. The damage race you lost, there isn't anything that can compare to losing most combats in a 2:1 or larger ratio. But when we look further into the numbers we look and see you can't win anything long term. You need gold constantly channelled your way when your players take from the general banks half a million GS score. Without these players who constantly sit in vacation mode hoarding GS that are given to them by smaller players you guys are nothing. Just a passing wind, something easily forgotten. You attacked 2 islands? Is that all you have.

If you think this is a 100m dash you are terribly wrong.

And I thought you guys were above colossus, I saw that war wolf ran away from combat with a colossus the other day. I thought you guys talked down about that particular miracle?
  • Hard choice

phil.E wrote:

They should look at your CR thread, and then they should look at the rest. Notice the damage disparity in almost every fight. You guys are miraculous, and by that I mean you make having millions of GS available from your allies look sad. The damage race you lost, there isn't anything that can compare to losing most combats in a 2:1 or larger ratio. But when we look further into the numbers we look and see you can't win anything long term. You need gold constantly channelled your way when your players take from the general banks half a million GS score. Without these players who constantly sit in vacation mode hoarding GS that are given to them by smaller players you guys are nothing. Just a passing wind, something easily forgotten. You attacked 2 islands? Is that all you have.

If you think this is a 100m dash you are terribly wrong.

And I thought you guys were above colossus, I saw that war wolf ran away from combat with a colossus the other day. I thought you guys talked down about that particular miracle?

story writer Or Joker

I said topics , Other discussion heard
    The number of alliances that came to your help , The number of players in your alliance , Most of your members participated in war

To Turn :
    • 1- You can see , Again, see the damage in each fight ! :thumbdown: The even to losses One by one Alliances that helped , Loser , you more !! :thumbup:
    • 2- What is sad ? That first alliance Server 15 do not participate in war , Maybe 5 people would have been ! :whistling:
    • 3- Don't Worry , Our Gs , Our Gold , We Fight But Come Out illusion ! :growup:
    • 4- When I say you're a story writer , Because : You can use the low scores , The wars of use , In war you be more members, Integrity of the alliance BLT More than you :P ! AGAIN : Our Gs Our Gold *snip*
    • 5- 2 Island? When you're sleeping We are all nearby island We loot . Because members you , Like you ! Sleep Or they sleep in show ! If you have a problem , We can to repeat *snip*
    You do not talk about Colossus In the 92 stage , Even more damaging entered , Even when they were 3 alliance , Because our ships was more , And damage Back , Did you use the Colossus !! *snip* *snip*

Please do not continue it . The decision by readers , Do not you writers phase *snip*

Warn - smile spam ~ pokahontas

Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace

• *snip*
    Had you ever thought that other alliances simply don't like aggressive Iranian alliances that have attacked them for no reason. You attacked and looted mercilessly a BLT player who was completely uninvolved with anything because they had a town on a island. Wow congrats, you attacked someone for existing. No wonder you aren't making friends on this world. You will find people here don't forgive or forget, and that just like your friends pulling up their mobiles and running away that there is no where that this server will find your boorish behaviour acceptable.

You talk a great fight, but it is just that talk. I've seen you attack players towns for no reason. Which belies the truth of the matter, that IRI which pretends it is a peaceful alliance is not anywhere near that. Honesty also seems to be a little bit in short supply over there.

Warn insult ~ pokahontas
  • Don CorleOne wrote:

Please do not continue it . The decision by readers , Do not you writers phase

On The Day Apart From Sleep , Have You Ever Shut Your Mouth ? It was clear ?

About alliance . A number that they came from BLT , In any case, most of the alliance N-F , I say integration !

Finally . Photos are speaking more clearly !!! Of course, if you could , Hold closed !!

Leader Of Persian Empire
    I love peace

• My quession for this tred is here :

What is the thingkin for u to made it for the worlds & united for the natsional athem that is where wee are gone toward so thare are hundrads and also thousands of enemi troops fitin to get the resses of the townhells in beetwin manager of entire hoplites?
  • Don CorleOne wrote:

Don CorleOne wrote:

Please do not continue it . The decision by readers , Do not you writers phase

On The Day Apart From Sleep , Have You Ever Shut Your Mouth ? It was clear ?

About alliance . A number that they came from BLT , In any case, most of the alliance N-F , I say integration !

Finally . Photos are speaking more clearly !!! Of course, if you could , Hold closed !!

quoting yourself now? Wow how insightful. Let me grab someone who cares and then we can focus on that......

I tried to find someone who was interested in your quoting yourself and came up with no one. Sorry to tell you but it just wasn't entertaining enough or relevant to the subject matter Ali. But thanks for coming out.
    :arrow: go home, you are drunk
  • KingofKings wrote:

My quession for this tred is here :

What is the thingkin for u to made it for the worlds & united for the natsional athem that is where wee are gone toward so thare are hundrads and also thousands of enemi troops fitin to get the resses of the townhells in beetwin manager of entire hoplites?

sorry but i don't know what's your mean or said!
  • JUSTICE wrote:

KingofKings wrote:

That's alright dude. I sometimes don't get what others are rambling about either. Game on!

The post was edited 1 time, last by KingofKings ().

• KingofKings wrote:

JUSTICE wrote:

KingofKings wrote:

That's alright dude. I sometimes don't get what others are rambling about either. Game on!

:lol: That was epic.. :rofl: