SnM-EDMW Discussion thread.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• As I told you in a pm.... I expected you to behave like that for months.

Frog will not be kicked out, so you can join General in her attempt to crush us. She's going to be most pleased, she definitely needs help.
      BTW, you did post this in SnM-EDMW thread, so I'm just making a simple deduction, lol

Welcome to the league of traitors, Vent :)
      For once, ambro queen of uMAD was right (can't believe I'm saying this! lol). While she was still in SnM, so more than a year ago, she did warn us that you like backstabbing and are not the most reliable of people. Too bad she was right, she must be laughing now, lol.... and General is celebrating for sure, lol.... You made a lot of people happy today, you should feel very proud. :)

You just do what you must, Vent. I never expected anything less of you :)

• Who is calling who traitor here?

landian wrote:

As I told you in a pm.... I expected you to behave like that for months.

Frog will not be kicked out, so you can join General in her attempt to crush us. She's going to be most pleased, she definitely needs help.
      BTW, you did post this in SnM-EDMW thread, so I'm just making a simple deduction, lol

Welcome to the league of traitors, Vent :)
      For once, ambro queen of uMAD was right (can't believe I'm saying this! lol). While she was still in SnM, so more than a year ago, she did warn us that you like backstabbing and are not the most reliable of people. Too bad she was right, she must be laughing now, lol.... and General is celebrating for sure, lol.... You made a lot of people happy today, you should feel very proud. :)

You just do what you must, Vent. I never expected anything less of you :)

Really funny because we were attacking EDMW from VFF until Just Frog got carried away with his bragging. Wonder who is traitor here.

Display Spoiler
      Sea battle near Crystal-F
      (31.01.2016 14:54:01)
      Deliverance[VFF] from Arshaulis, Camus, Allabaster City
      vs
      Sundance[EDMW] from Dead Bane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship.............................125(-75) - Ram Ship..............................0(-133)
      Fire Ship.............................9(-120) - Fire Ship..............................0(-72)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................28(-14)
      Steam Ram............................120(-10) - Steam Ram..............................0(-40)
      Diving Boat............................42(-8) - Diving Boat...........................26(-24)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................70(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................32(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................8(-4)
      Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................30(-12) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals..............................-1856.6 - Generals..............................-2981.8
      Offensive points.......................7454.5 - Defence points.........................4641.5
      Damage Received.........................92830 - Damage Received........................149090
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: Deliverance[VFF]

Losers: Sundance[EDMW]

You are clearly given a choice and all you are doing is simply pushing the rest of the alliance under the bus over one player. Let see, me traitor ? really? I am not the one who is backstabbing SNM players here.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• You think you got insulted and then you decide to turn on your former alliance? Yeah, I'd say that's the right move, lol

There are a few things I don't do (and yes, there will always be someone who will say that I do exactly the opposite, lol): I don't lie, switch sides, abandon friends, and turn on former alliance members (actually, never had a chance to try that one on sigma, and i don't think i ever will).

I find lies tedious, it's hard to keep track of what you said, and when, and how, and who to, and sooner or later you get tangled up in all of them and you need to invent even more lies etc. etc.... too much work for nothing. Besides, telling the truth has proven to be the best lie, lol... nobody ever believes it.
      Switching sides.... it always backfires. I'd much rather tell the person I don't agree with him/her and see if things can be worked out and a 'golden middle' found. If we can't find a common language, it would probably be me who leaves, no hard feelings, and I'd either stay on my own or find an alliance that works better for me.
      Not abandoning friends.... it goes without saying. I might not always have time or GS ready to help, but I'll help in any way I can.
      Turning of former alliance members.... not my style of playing. I find it low and cheap.

There are people who like such qualities, and there are those who find such qualities not desirable. I seek company of players who share my views, and I've found them in SnM. That's why EDMW and MRVL and uMAD have never been able to destroy us and make us quit the game. You can join them, Vent. I know your ultimate goal is to make players quit the game, you've stated it many times - either play by my rules or perish. Well, you can definitely try, it's entirely your choice.

Need to add something here:
      It's not me who decided to 'push my alliance under the bus', as you so nicely put. It's you who decided to take out your own frustration on my entire alliance. There's a huge difference. As I said, I don't abandon friends.

The post was edited 1 time, last by landian ().

• I did not 'think' anything. The insult was clearly made when frog bragged to EDMW. I did not believe it. I asked frog and he admitted it.

Questions:

1. Why would frog speak to EDMW. I never spoke to them.
      2. Why he would insult me unless he is a total noob.
      3. Why you are pushing your whole alliance on a war path with me over one player who earned punishment and forcing me to attack you?
      4. About friends. I did give you 1 week time to think. No one ever got that so ... I am very fair.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• 1. You should ask leahdizon of EDMW why he was talking to frog.
      2. I'm not getting into a discussion on who is a noob and who is not.
      3. You decided to attack us, we are not making you do anything. As I said before, it's all up to you.
      4. Giving us one week, one day, or whatever, doesn't change anything, And I've already told you that.
      and
      5. I did put you on ignore list ingame for a reason. You said what you wanted to say, I said what I wanted to say. You do what you think you must, we'll do what we think we must. End of story. If you have something important you need to tell me, try skype. No need to discuss this on the board, is there?
      And this exchange of messages really doesn't belong in this thread.... unless you want to join EDMW, that is.

• Frog insulted you as well Landian. You want what he said to Leah?

It's all well and good to be loyal to people who deserve your loyalty. But to people who make it clear you are only to be used?

Big talk from a guy who hasn't built a spear to help you. In fact, he is one of your Achilles heels.

The post was edited 1 time, last by gmmk ().

• SnM/Landian,,,, I say again, definitely a crew that was not worth the effort, you see it now too Vent?
      Froggy, you are nothing but a big talker who never jumps. after Vent leaves whats left of your/SnM towns behind, I am will come whoop your big mouth as well, just for what you said about Vent/BANE/EDMW. you better stick to piracy babe, if you play with the fighters you WILL get hurt =P

btw, Vent, I am way ahead on killing SnM, you need to catch up =)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Varnus Maximus ().

• Oh, the two hens from the hen house again.... that's what varnus called it, not me.... but i kinda agree, so...

It took you quite a long time to respond, lol .... i was expecting your comments at least a couple of hours ago, but you must have been busy elsewhere, right? ;)

Anyway, as I want to conclude the business here that has nothing to do with SnM-EDMW dispute, I'm not going to comment on your posts... unless you want to recruit Vent to your alliance. Once Vent accepts EDMW tag, we can continue this discussion, but until then please stick to the topic of the thread, and that is SnM-EDMW skirmishes.

• you guys really need to get a life, i've not read a single post on this thread before today, didn't even know the thread was going until landi mentioned it last night but seriously!! i just read through the last two pages and OMG.... what are you lot doing? this is supposed to be a game, something you should enjoy playing and take pleasure from. I haven't played ikariam actively for over 6 months, i can't believe you lot are all falling out over me.

Vent, yes i did reply to someone from EDMW (can't pretend to care who it was) about you and what i said was meant as a joke, as someone on here said i also 'insulted' landian too, also a joke which i'm sure she will already know, anyone who knows me knows not to take a word i say seriously.

I have been without gen score, not gathering resources, not pillaging anyone, not playing piracy and not helping out in the war since last June when i stopped playing and my reply to the EDMW player when he questioned me about whether i was staying in SnM was that i am SnM, that i am the leader and everyone else there does as i say, that SnM members are my puppets and i am the puppetmaster, i pull the strings.... it was a joke, if you took it seriously then you have issues and need to get out more, i suggest you all leave your computer screens for a while and go out and get some sense of reality

Varnus Maximus wrote:

Froggy, you are nothing but a big talker who never jumps. after Vent leaves whats left of your/SnM towns behind, I am will come whoop your big mouth as well, just for what you said about Vent/BANE/EDMW. you better stick to piracy babe, if you play with the fighters you WILL get hurt =P

do you ever read back what you have written on a public forum and think 'wow, i sound like an idiot'? how exactly are you going to HURT me?
      NEWS FLASH Varnus,..... i don't play this game any more, my towns have very little resources you can pillage, i have no troops or ships you can kill, what are you going to do?
    • you are right froggy, steering clear of ikariam is a good plan for you, i hope you stick to it =P, and no i dont bother to read what i wrote, or filter it before i write it for that matter. you said you meant all that as a joke? the only joke round here is when you called yourself a "leader"in your post. now i understand where Sn<M got its "drive" from lol,
      if you aint gonna make troops or have goods, then i must expect you will just come here and flap your gums instead of fighting, so,,, business as usual then froggy?
    • thats right, well done, i think its finally clicked with you, i said i was leader as a joke, how could i possibly be leader when i've not been active for six months? i think you must be hard of thinking or something, lol

no more flapping my gums (as you put it) this thread is tedious and unlike you i have better things to do with my time....

goodbye cruel world....

frog gone.... :D
    • Nice back tracking frog.

I suppose "Landi" will believe it was a "joke" sure she is gullible.. Not sure if Vent will. We shall see.

It's so easy to say anything then when it goes over badly -ohhh I was just joking. Happens all the time in real life. Most of us know when someone says I was joking it isn't true.
    • Oh, ye of little faith....

I go through life mostly trusting people, my first instinct is to trust them. And yes, sometimes that trust is misplaced, but not for long. When you've known someone for years and years, you know whether you can trust them or not, it becomes very clear. And I trust frog, and I trust core SnM members. I know what they can do, how they behave, what they say when they are joking, what they say when they are serious.... But you? You are never sure of anything and all you want is for others to feel the way you do. Insecure. Scared. Uncertain. Afraid. So far, all you've been trying to do is to undermine my position, my trust in the people in my alliance, you tried to do the same with them, turn them against me. Oh, ye of little faith!

You seem to have lost the ability to distinguish between lies and the truth. You trust no one and always have a feeling someone is plotting against you. And you lash out on both those telling you the truth and those lying to you the same way. It must be difficult to live that way. But it's your choice.

P.S. I did see the messages between leahdizon and frog. And i KNOW that he was joking. We've joked like that for 7-8 years now, nobody ever got offended or insulted or anything, and we always only had a good laugh. Where's your sense of humour, General? Vanished together with your trust in people?

• gmmk wrote:

Nice back tracking frog.

I suppose "Landi" will believe it was a "joke" sure she is gullible.. Not sure if Vent will. We shall see.

It's so easy to say anything then when it goes over badly -ohhh I was just joking. Happens all the time in real life. Most of us know when someone says I was joking it isn't true.

I might believe after frog deletes his account. All those who supports the offender are equal in the eyes of the lord and deserves the same punishment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• Let me just remind you that the discussion you want to have here does not belong in this thread unless you want to join the ranks of EDMW. Are you joining them finally?
      If you want to discuss it on the boards, open a new thread and lay all your accusations there. If I have time, I'll respond.

And this part is for the esteemed general:
      First I colossused her troops and then she came with more to occ my town:
      Battle for TL 3231 F
      Battle for TL 3231 F
      (13.02.2016 18:59:41)
      Shug[EDMW] from Grapes forge 2
      vs
      Landian[SnM] from TL 3231 F

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Gyrocopter.............................0(-28) - Gyrocopter............................100(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................2(-25)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      Hoplite.................................0(-7) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Generals................................-79.8 - Generals.................................-145
      Offensive points........................362.5 - Defence points..........................199.5
      Damage Received..........................3990 - Damage Received..........................7250
      Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: Landian[SnM]

Losers: Shug[EDMW]

104 units from Landian[SnM] are protecting the town of TL 3231 F.

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 18:44:41)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 18:44:41)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 18:53:37)

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (13.02.2016 18:58:05)

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 18:59:41)

Battle for TL 3231 F
      Battle for TL 3231 F
      (13.02.2016 20:02:09)
      vs

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Gyrocopter...........................127(-53) - Gyrocopter............................0(-100)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-2)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Hoplite..............................386(-14) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................48(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-239.1 - Generals...............................-262.6
      Offensive points........................656.5 - Defence points.........................597.75
      Damage Received.........................11955 - Damage Received.........................13130
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Shug[EDMW]

Losers: Landian[SnM]

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 19:17:09)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 19:17:09)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 19:20:05)

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 19:32:09)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 19:47:09)

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 19:47:09)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 20:02:09)

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 20:02:09)

Landian[SnM]'s army has been completely destroyed.

I repeat, I'm not going to fight until I get a confirmation that spying with 3 spies, which normally costs 450 gold, will not cost 28k gold, that sending out a mobile will not cost more than 9k (the most expensive mobile I think was around 25k), that when all my troops and ships are home and my gold counter shows that I should be earning gold, I will not keep losing over 40k an hour, etc, etc.... there's a lot more.
      Since Jan 21, and that was 23 days ago, I had such problems for about 17-18 days.... and that's not counting all the times it happened before, i.e. in last 3 months out of which I was at least 2 weeks or even more in vmode. Anybody reading the boards could have seen that. Guess the esteemed general was too busy plotting and scheming to read the boards.

Now... since I demolished a mobile occ'ed with 8 of Shug's hops, she must have thought it was a declaration of war, so she decided to attack my other town on the same island.
      General, I knew exactly what troops you had to attack me. If I wanted to, I would have brought my troops and ships to the island and right now there wouldn't be a single troop of yours left standing. Do we understand each other? Or you think I don't have enough to annihilate everything you can possibly throw at me?

With your action now, you just proved that all those things people say about you on this and other servers, and none of them have any positive connotations whatsoever (and I'm not going to repeat them as that would be grounds for a permanent ban, lol), are 100% true. Unfortunately, as it was so nicely stated in the post above, all those associated with you fall in the same category, which means all of EDMW, MRVL and uMAD. Those who do not want to be associated with you can easily change alliances, form their own alliance, whatever.

BTW, is leahdizon a new diplo in EDMW?
      He's trying pretty hard to get a deal on piracy. He might (just a very weak 'might') get a deal, but still not the one he wants, if he leaves EDMW. Same goes for everybody else who leaves EDMW and cuts all ties with it. The moment we discover they are not honoring the agreed terms, the deal is off. .... that was just to cut the negotiations short in case leahdizon wants to continue talking.

Need to add another thing....
      While I was writing this post.... the esteemed general decided to block my port as well, lol..... Do you think me that dumb, general, to leave my ships in port thinking you would think twice before attacking me? You have a one track mind and it's easy to predict what you are going to do.
      Sea battle near TL 3231 F
      Sea battle near TL 3231 F
      (13.02.2016 20:40:26)
      vs

............................................. - Rocket Ship............................63(-0)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................70(-0)
      ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................87(-0)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................80(-0)
      Ram Ship................................1(-0) - .............................................
      Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Shug[EDMW]

Losers: Landian[SnM]

1 units from Shug[EDMW] are blocking the port entrance to TL 3231 F

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 20:40:26)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.02.2016 20:40:26)

As Landian[SnM] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The post was edited 2 times, last by landian ().

• dont your fingers get tired of typing all this bs babe? i thought you was out until your mystery gold glitch was fixed, i was trying to be nice but,,, do us a favor and save up all your yapping/claims of greatness/threats for when you get back, not that you do much when your here anyways,,,,gf appreciates your $ from moving that town out of our way though i bet, (if gf pays us half we will keep making you move them). i hope there is no piracy deal, i would rather just loot your winnings after the round, i hope the rest in edmw feel the same, i will be sure to speak my peace on it, you guys are in need of the deal, not edmw. Vent, you are dumber than i thought if you gonna eat the crap landsian and froggy are feeding you, i know we dont like each other anymore, thats ok, at least i got the sack to tell you whats up right to your face, you wont need to hear it from someone else.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Varnus Maximus ().

• Sorry, Varnus, you are the one doing the yapping.

1. I did not move a town, it was a lvl 1 TH mobile that I demolished, ergo did not spend any ambro.
      2. I said I would not fight until i get a confirmation that my gold will not start dropping again, not that I would go into vmode. Learn to read, 'babe'!
      3. Vent has his own mind, at least I hope he does, so he will decide what he wants to do on his own. Give him some credit! Not everybody lacks half the necessary grey cells like you!