SnM-EDMW Discussion thread.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The way I read it, Vent is talking about Frog as the "offender". He's talking about Frog in the one sentence previous so he's referring to Frog again. Therefore he's saying anyone that supports SnM deserves punishment.

As to not attacking you just because you don't want to fight (whatever the reason - whatever at all) dream on! I, and EDMW, will attacking you during the day, during the night, on weekends, and whenever we want. Are you kidding?? We aren't going to attack you cuz you have (insert whine here) a problem with gold. You have the gall to ask /think we will not attack you cuz you are crying about your gold is totally delusional. What are you thinking????

IF you really didn't want to fight, you'd delete your military. We weren't born yesterday.

Leah is only feeling sorry for you, your leftover multis and the one still by your side, by asking you if you are wanting to give up. Don't twist it - he is not "trying hard" to get a deal. He's only feeling out if you are ready for action to be over. Insert the Blue Alliance War here. Check the archives if you want to know what we are referring to.

The post was edited 2 times, last by gmmk ().

• My darling Shug,
      The only one you or leahdizon or anybody else should be sorry for is you yourself and your whole pitiful alliance.

As for you not respecting what I said and the reason I'm not going to fight, that's also your problem. It just shows the type of player your are. This is not a game for you, it's your entire life! There is nothing in this world that you like better than showing your supremacy, even in a game like this. Too bad you don't know how to play the game. You can flex your muscles all you want, you and EDMW will NEVER be better than the rest of the players on the server. You can only drop lower than you already are, and that's pretty low already.

Learn to play the GAME! And start living a life outside the game! Find some 'friends' that are not virtual if you can, i.e. if anyone willingly wants to share the same space as you even for a little while.

• Ok "MOM" yes, mom, sure mom barf barf

why do you think you can tell anyone what they should or should not do????

Koo kooo kooo koo

Leah does feel sorry for your rag tag alliance - not much left of it.... but he's over it after reading your comments.
    • gmmk wrote:

Ok "MOM" yes, mom, sure mom barf barf

Koo kooo kooo koo

Leah does feel sorry for your rag tag alliance - not much left of it.... but he's over it after reading your comments.
      If your grandmother is crying give her a cookie

or continues you crying at leaders MRVL

The post was edited 1 time, last by GAVRILO ().

• A smart person listens and thinks about the suggestions proposed.... a stupid person dismissed any suggestions made and believes to be always right.

Judging by the type of noises one can hear/see in General's last post, I think it's quite clear which type of person I, unfortunately, have to deal with.

• GAVRILO wrote:

gmmk wrote:

Ok "MOM" yes, mom, sure mom barf barf

Koo kooo kooo koo

If your grandmother is crying give her a cookie

or continues you crying at leaders MRVL

Vukasin you are back :)

Pity you Landian. The chains around you and the gun to your head making you "deal with me" oh whine whine whine to someone who cares. If you can't figure it out, then you are the "stupid" one. Grow up - no one feels sorry for you.
    • Cooing, clucking and barfing....
      .... so if i start producing those sounds and emit such stench as comes from barfing (i.e. vomiting, throwing up) then I will not be categorized as someone deserving pity and I'll be regarded as someone deserving respect??? ?(
      ... Erm, thanks, but no thanks, really not my cup of tea, sorry. ... but thanks for the suggestion. :)
      I took it under consideration, weighed pros and cons and my personal feelings about barfing, and strongly decided against it. Maybe you come up with something better next time :)

• I know Varn will reply for himself but let's be clear here - a ten million acct wants a one on one with a one million acct.... yeah that's fair (headbang)
      my god SnM i can't even write what i think of your members. At least Frog did the right thing and deleted his account from Sigma.
    • unlike Shug, who is prob just being kind, i can write what i think of your crew, save for luter,, you guys are third rate at best.
      anyways to answer the dub here, v-mode is on just like we expected dub, you never step up unless you get an easy kill from some other dub like you. you went to v-mode to avoid being pillaged dry and losing your fleet,,,, because you are a dub.
      come pillage me and i will show you what a real fighters account should look like during a fight....empty
      i am surprised that your here talking about having a set of balls..... t am not the one in v-mode, am i dude? no, i am the one parked right in your ports.
      what wrong? is my million point account too intimidating for you? i could borrow a 100k ts account if that will make you feel better =P
      but you should know, points dont matter, you got plenty of them and you still can't do crap when real fighters appear can you?,,, lol
      thanks though, you made all my main points for me in your post and now here it sits for all to see yeah? fight you alone? i am just glad you posted that up here for everyone to read =) have fun in pi and all your other servers,, if you come back to sigma you will be eliminated or sent back to v-mode, like i told you this morning in our convo,,, amature hour is over,time to go pro or go home, one last thing,,you stated it was too late for you to fight this morning,,,, but you got time to come here and yap? now there will be no more questions about who is superior between you and i, i am here and you are not, end of story.
      p.s. my navy will always be better than yours, you got a long wait ahead of you if your wanting that to change lol

The post was edited 4 times, last by Varnus Maximus ().

• Correction, General!
      Frog did not delete the account, just moved it from the cesspool you've turned this server in. He's too much of a gentleman to tell you exactly what he thinks of you, and I can't find words low enough, so I'm not going to tell you either.

As for fighters.... if you combined all of your skills and forces together, you still wouldn't be able to come up with one single fighter worth mentioning anywhere. The good fighters you once had disappeared a long time ago. Now you're left with wannabes and loud mouths.

As Varnus so nicely put in his message to me 'stop pretending to be a bully. the real bullies are sitting in your ports already =)' Ergo, SnM are not bullies (we are just pretending, lol), but EDMW... surprise, surprise.... are! :) That's what we've been saying for months and you all firmly denied it!. Well, for once his little grey cells got something right, lol....You should be proud of your new lap dog, Shug, or Sundance, whatever account you're using these days! You trained him so well, lol

P.S. See, General, lying never pays off. Sooner of later the truth floats up to the surface for all to see. It's always like that, no way around it....
      ... and a bit of advice, which you will not heed, but I still need to tell you.... teach your newest member not to blabber when he's supposed to be quiet!

• so you dont get in trouble, you have my permission to post parts of our in game convo if you like, post it all if you like np with me Landian, please do, it will better show the context. btw i dont think shug has me here to be quiet, she has me here to help whoop your sorry butts, who am i to argue with the boss? =)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Varnus Maximus ().

• actions have more meaning then words. so my little yapper. you have been playing for as long as me probably. still you have 1 million account and i have 10 million. its your lack of skill not mine. and about fighting part. i have more wining crs you can even hope for both in sigma and past servers. because i fight for fighting. and you are just a excuser who only fights when there are 5 players backing you and another 5 feeding you gold.
      you are a nobody and i have already given you more attention then you are worth of.
      so no talk from now. just show the deeds.
      you want to eliminate me?
      start the counter and note down my total score.
      i'll still be growing. i'll still be killing more EDMW generals then you can hope to kill mine
      i'll still be pillaging more from your alliance then you can hope from my alliance.
      you still have 100+ players against our 5. maybe you need to get more

Alpha - RUN

Pi - Bane, SnM

Gaia - UN

"Real life? Never heard of that server"
    • first off i just want to apologize to my new team mates for the rest of this post which will have alot of "i" instead of "we". no offense is intended , i took this personal and i am answering it as such, i could not play the way i like without my team mates help and no team has ever helped me as much as you folks have in EDMW save for maybe BANE of omikron, different types of help but both were/are great and always much appreciated. :thumbsup:

i am no builder that's true, i also dont spend any $ on ikariam, i dont keep/use any muti accts or do any of the other lame crap that other players do here in ikariam,,,, so what? still kicking your a$$ dub. wanna know why? because i am now and always have been purely a fighter. and i have been taking out big guys like you through my whole career, you got no real crs where you have beaten me and i have sent you 2x into v-mode now just by showing up near your zone, so tell us again how big your account is or how you be killing everyone on pi or whatever other severs your claiming, i play on sigma only and here in sigma its over for you avenger, your second to last post was the end of your legitimacy here, everyone sees you now, you are exposed.
      its easy to fix it all though dude come out of v-mode and shut me up, or you can just come here and TELL everyone you are bigger/ better, either way is fine by me, talk is cheap though dude =P

• To
      Varnus & Avenger

I have played with you both in other servers (e.g. Omrikon, Pi) and I respect you both.
      Both of you are exceptional fighters, and I don't think one of you is better than the other.
      Each battle and who would win it depends on the circumstances, and who catches who, where, when, how and with what strength etc, etc,

So Please cut the crap talking and just get on enjoying the game and doing what you both do best ..... fighting !!!!

Respect
      Jock
    • Which part of 'I'm not fighting until the problem with my account has been resolved' have you not understood, General?

Battle for ML 2448 P
      Battle for ML 2448 P
      (18.02.2016 14:13:19)
      Shug[EDMW] from Wine
      vs
      Landian[SnM] from ML 2448 P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)
      Hoplite................................0(-22) - Hoplite...............................172(-0)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................62(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................58(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................12(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook....................................5(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................0(-16) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................0(-15) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................0(-18) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals...............................-397.6 - Generals....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................994
      Damage Received.........................19880 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Landian[SnM]

Losers: Shug[EDMW]

312 units from Landian[SnM] are protecting the town of ML 2448 P.

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.02.2016 13:43:19)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (18.02.2016 13:58:19)

Landian[SnM]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (18.02.2016 14:06:29)

You think that me having serious problems with my account gives you a carte blanche to occ all my towns and ports? That's a player who wants respect??? Not necessarily mine, but respect of anybody playing this game.
      When I get confirmation that there's nothing wrong with my account, that I'm not going to have any problems with it in any foreseeable future, I'll let you know. Or you can ask iotsak about it. I openly say that she can publicly inform the entire server when the 'glitch' with my account has finally been solved .

• Jock is right, ikariam fights between experienced fighters and teams are determined by luck, timing and circumstance more than skill. and now sadly this discussion thread is larger than both of our cr threads to be honest that makes me feel like a dub. this has gotten too ugly. we both want to fight and produce hof crs so lets get back to action Avenger, no more bs at least from me and you here, lets step back to the old ways where if we got caught in a bad spot we would just flag out and fight another day and we only used v-mode for the most desperate of times, there is no shame taking a loss or using v- mode for that matter if its the only option, as long as you gave it all you got you are truly a fighter, we have all taken plenty of losses but we still survive and fight on do we not? we will give you our best shot and try to catch you in a bad spot, you will do the same to us, sometimes it will be good and others not so much but oh well, business as usual i guess =) lets start engaging in some fights and filling up our cr threads. that was good advice for all, thanks Jock :thumbsup:

• landian wrote:

Which part of 'I'm not fighting until the problem with my account has been resolved' have you not understood, General?

Which part of "I don't care" don't you understand? You can say you have problems till you are blue in the face, we all have problems; I don't care that you have problems.

I should stop what I/we are doing because you say so? Tell me again who you are that you can tell me what to do.

If your alliance wants to give up then just say that.
    • Very nice, General ....
      I can see that you don't care. That's why you suggested I dismiss my entire GS, isn't it? So that you can occupy and block my towns without any losses and claim victory over SnM?
      No, my dear, we will never give up, no matter how bugged/hacked/crippled our accounts are.
      The only thing you can do in this game and on this server is to prove what lowlifes you and your alliance are. Nothing more.

• Ah, I have to use this thread again.... thought we were done discussing the 'war', but guess we are not..

So, dear Varnus... 'babe'..
      You can post as many CRs with zero damages in your own thread, or even in SnM thread, if you so desire. It says something about you, and also something about SnM, so whoever takes a look at such CRs will draw their own conclusions.

I post CRs with some damages, so I have a reason to post them.
      Killing one ram ship would not be a good enough reason for me to post a CR, but if you or anyone else thinks that's a great victory, just go ahead and post it! Imo, it's a bit embarrassing to post such CRs, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.