SnM-EDMW Discussion thread.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Not on ignore lol. however be more honest with your posts at the forum. You do not have to claim glory for things you did not do. For example Ragnarok V moded because his towns are near MRVL players it has nothing to do with you. You sank some 10 rams in 4 ports with your 60K GS and you gloat like you have achieved wonders.

It does not matter how much GS i have I will fight only when the situation is in favor. Since you do not play fare as you brought more than 10 members to attack me. I find that I must act accordingly as well and play unfair as well.

You had 6 hours and you managed to pull only one pillage? Those are the loots of EDMW members whom I am still pillaging :D.

and why you whine so much about who shares whose IP? Do you hear us making noise while you share IP with GARRA or operate his account. I know you well know you well enough.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• We were unfamiliar with the art of running away, white flagging but EDMW are teaching us a lot. We can certainly learn from a leader who goes inactive 4 times a month and rank 1 alliance (only based on total points) full of builders and millions of easily pillagable resources.

We are simply showing Sigma how asset of an alliance EDMW is. One EDMW member holds upto 20 - 30 mil loots from which any small player can grow very fast.

So what are all the small players of Sigma waiting for?

You want to grow?
      YES!
      Want easy loots?
      YES!
      Do You have a EDMW near you?
      YES!

Then help yourselves, fill your cargo boats and pray that EDMW does not disband one day when Shug forgets to log in to leader account (on behalf of Gara) once a week.

Long Live EDMW.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• gmmk wrote:

Bane doesn't know the difference between waving (your military has been called back) and white flagging the battle?

wow just wow

Bane may not know but the players do and can properly read a cr.

If i am Gaara, how can i put ships in Shug's harbor? 8| IP sharing would not let me. I am not Gaara even though i admire and respect him greatly. HE started EDMW, he is the leader, he set the rules in place to achieve and sustain a number 1 alliance. After every war, we gained members thereby becoming number1.

Sea battle near ЖExtinctioN
      Sea battle near ЖExtinctioN
      (16.09.2015 5:12:54)
      Shug[EDMW] from Shady Grove, Welch_s, Tyndael[EDMW] from Welch_s
      vs
      Vent Parlador[BANE] from ЖExtinctioN, party time
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship.............................160(-72) - Ram Ship.............................974(-72)
      Fire Ship............................24(-138) - Fire Ship..........................1396(-187)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................336(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................75(-0) - Steam Ram.............................378(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................321(-16)
      Diving Boat..........................146(-16) - Diving Boat...........................143(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................280(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................67(-8) - Balloon Carrier.......................269(-8)
      Tender.................................50(-0) - Tender.................................90(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals..............................-1762.8 - Generals..............................-2191.4
      Offensive points.......................5478.5 - Defence points...........................4407
      Damage Received.........................88140 - Damage Received........................109570
      Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: Shug[EDMW], Tyndael[EDMW]

Losers: Vent Parlador[BANE]

263 units from Shug[EDMW] are blocking the port entrance to ЖExtinctioN

71 units from Shug[EDMW] are blocking the port entrance to ЖExtinctioN

172 units from Tyndael[EDMW] are blocking the port entrance to ЖExtinctioN

153 units from Tyndael[EDMW] are blocking the port entrance to ЖExtinctioN

7 units from Tyndael[EDMW] are blocking the port entrance to ЖExtinctioN

Vent Parlador[BANE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:27:54)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:27:54)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:28:53)

Tyndael[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:41:18)

Vent Parlador[BANE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:42:54)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:44:06)

Tyndael[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:57:09)

Vent Parlador[BANE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:57:09)

Shug[EDMW]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Tyndael[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 4:58:21)

Vent Parlador[BANE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 5:12:54)

Shug[EDMW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.09.2015 5:12:54)

As Vent Parlador[BANE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Vent Parlador[BANE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Vent Parlador[BANE]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

You are seriously bragging about EDMW's waving? In your entire alliance of 93 players I have seen three players wave correctly, you, woer, and your best fighter steveo. The other 90 have no clue as to what it is. Jrav tried and failed miserably, his waving literally undid the purpose of waving.

Apparently the rest of what I had written was too educative, I considered it common sense and provocative but my alliance mates disagreed.
      SIGMA

Proud Co-Founder and Leader of BANE :thumbsup:

PI

Proud Fighter of BANE

“If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.”

―Niccolò Machiavelli The Prince

The post was edited 3 times, last by ZeGeneralBrom ().

• This thread has been created because both parties have been posting in each others CR threads after each alliance was variably asked to stop. This is a non CR thread, If you want to post Cr's then one of the alliances needs to open up a thread and Declare war. Warnings will handed out from here on out to anyone from BANE or EDM who continues to post in an alliance thread that is not their own. The mods have been very forgiving on this issue thus far, please use this thread.
    • I hereby name Angel5806 BANE's player of the month ! :thumbsup:

It was a tough competition between Elrond Smith, Tj1, and Angel5806 but in the end Angel showed that she cares more about this than the rest and worked harder to commit ever greater military mistakes so that she could win the competition.

I have been in EDMW's core wrecking havoc for the past 2 weeks, pillaging their cities, winning every battle in damage and it was all in great thanks to the above mentioned players. Without Elron Smith I would have lost a sea battle against Shug, Without TJ1 I would have never reached the top 2 OP. However, It was Angel5806 who saved me in the end.

For the past few days remnants of my fleet and troops have been stuck in their core. I've had to play cat and mouse to save them. Early today I lost air cover and I was nearly out of front. I was trying to figure out how I could get my troops out and was mostly thinking about brining my newly built army to save the remnants of my old. However, that would have taken over a day and I feared for my troops. Then Angel came to the rescue.

In order to wipe out my fleet and troops she lifted both blockade and occupation. My ships and troops were finally safe. They couldn't believe it, they had been prepping for battle to the last one standing for over a day, and as if with divine intervention Angel5806 came and saved them. Therefore, I and the rest of my team mates believe that Angel5806 deserves our gratitude and we will display that by honoring her as our player of the month. Truly Angel, I have thanked you in game but this is for the entire server to see.

As for Elron Smith and TJ1 don't give up hope, I'm sure there will be plenty of time for you guys or any other EDMW player to become our players of the month.

PS. The winners of the monthly competition will receive military training from me, because seriously if your General isn't going to do her job, I will.
      SIGMA

PI

Proud Fighter of BANE

“If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.”

The post was edited 3 times, last by ZeGeneralBrom ().

• Not long ago one of the leaders of Edmw told me that unlike we they are honest and honourable alliance.

Looks like not so "honourable" after all....

9m 26s(loading)8:42:360%

10 Ships

PH_Sulfur_P(Saint Ahm)Polis(Luter SnM mj)

Display Spoiler
      https://gyazo.com/860f8107d8c4521eeef0d004d16f3c41

trying to get me banned for pushing?
    • EDMW if you want to play dirty no probs, just remember which alliance has the smaller accounts and the most active players? within one week 80 players of edmw could be gone if we started playing like that.
      SIGMA

PI

Proud Fighter of BANE

• Oh Brom you are so full of yourself no one listens to you.

Another BANE multi coming to leech our forges
      Sender: Subject: Date: Receiver:
      [XX:XY] Dark Side Offer IP sharing 26.09.2015 11:54:15 [EX:GX] Demi God

Bane can't win by fighting so they have their spy give to them our messages/circs / online times/ personal information/ change accounts, make new multi accounts, not to mention boring us to death with their screechy talking/whining paranoid conspiracies.
    • My god Bane go back to censoring, i mean editing, i mean reading every members' post and message before allowing them to send/post.
      Some of your members [aka Landian] are letting the whole Sigma world see her lack of knowledge of the game.
      I hope someone told her why I post a 0 damage report - open it up and read. Sheeze leader of a fighting alliance can't interpret a cr. Shameful.
      Alix attacked with not proper units Yup, superior fighting alliance.

Go back to censoring member's communications.

Except Varnus's . :)
    • Shug. you believe you can read crs?
      if yes then you should see your alliance first before pointing fingers on others lack of proper units.
      oh and call me a noob but please teach me to interprate these 0 damage crs. i want to learn from mightiest general of sigma.

Alpha - RUN

Pi - Bane, SnM

Gaia - UN

"Real life? Never heard of that server"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Avenger. ().

• gmmk wrote:

My god Bane go back to censoring, i mean editing, i mean reading every members' post and message before allowing them to send/post.
      Some of your members [aka Landian] are letting the whole Sigma world see her lack of knowledge of the game.
      I hope someone told her why I post a 0 damage report - open it up and read. Sheeze leader of a fighting alliance can't interpret a cr. Shameful.
      Alix attacked with not proper units Yup, superior fighting alliance.

Go back to censoring member's communications.

Except Varnus's . :)

Does not matter how much you brag/ whine -- no one gives a damn about your fantasies.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• OMG, every time i see Shugsy's posts, I simply know it's going to be about something only she understands.

As for attacking with inappropriate troops..... would you please look at what EDMW members send to battles! Have you ever looked at those CRs?!? When we see what's coming to pick a fight with us, even we feel embarrassed and go 'omg, here they come to be slaughtered again!'. It's hard to watch how those units die because you're venting your frustrations. But keep going, Shugsy!

BTW, you need some more troops and ships in my town. I am going to rebel at some point... just for the heck of it. I love to see you run to block it again ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by landian ().

• Need to add something to my previous post....

Troops and ships in Shug's town..... there are 2 things that need to be addressed here:
      1. the number of Shug's troops/ships vs. those of her allies
      2. the 'proper' troops/navy set up
      http://prntscr.com/8mndfq

This is for all those who still think the need of one does not outweigh the need of many. Usually seen only in dictatorships... but it's not up to me to judge ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by landian ().

• All hail Mighty EDMW LOL

You guys traveled for days to seek some attention only to find two empty towns and bash them ... and you are still hanging around.

Hence the award of the most newbie move of the year goes to ... EDMW.

You are welcome to bash our empty towns for eternity (should we feel flattered?), as for the majority of you that is the only way you can actually pull off a winning cr.

The post was edited 13 times, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• Well the most evident thing is that in the past month of battles with edmw we have accumulated 5 pages worth of wins whilst EDMW has 2 pages of CRs Most of which have 0 damage to each side. Quite pathetic given its the number 1 alliance.
      SIGMA

PI

Proud Fighter of BANE

• Sorry, i'm overdoing this posting tonight, but i need to share this.... so .... beside those troops from my previous post there are more troops on the island, this time steveo's troops sitting nice and pretty in his mobile..... and again, a bit strange set up, but i'm no expert in land battles so.... might be wrong. Anyway, Shugsy knows best what to do with those troops :)

image post

I guess Shugsy took my words literally when I said that seeing all those ships/troops a few days ago was like receiving an open invitation to a party. Well, there are loads of troops and some ships..... but Shugsy dearest, I never go to the same party twice, you should have learned that by now. Otherwise, you seem to know me so well.... Tell you what, you stay on that island and if i get bored to tears, I'll swing by for some entertainment. How's that? Bring your fleet there as well, no point in having only half a party when we can have a blast! Steveo's already there to party! What do you say? :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by landian ().

• All that military sitting in a mobile and you have been challenged by a member with under 2 million total score and you are still afraid to attack.

117K mil score and a 46K mil score won't even attack or defend against a less than 2 mil point player.

wow just wow

EDMW rests its case
    • Hey Landian, why don't you come and play with me, you can see how my strange set up hold up ;)

I was bored to death looting The Feared at 24 56. I see General came out of vmode, I know I can count on him to make things interesting, but I bet his big troops are nowhere near the area.

The dude with r 117k GS... Better do something good with it before the 50M gold vanishes lol
      -nt