Show To-Be Owner of Polis Under Construction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Not at all. I rather liked my journey of learning how combat works. I also liked discovering just how useful wonders are. But all those can be found within the game itself. The trick to learning the name of someone with a polis under construction, is not entirely within the game. Yes it can be used on a computer, but not on a tablet or phone. (Even when using a phone's browser.) Everything that is accessible in Ikariam should be accessible equally.

Edit: Happy birthday by the way.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaleg Nar ().

• Kaleg Nar wrote:

Not at all. I rather liked my journey of learning how combat works. I also liked discovering just how useful wonders are. But all those can be found within the game itself. The trick to learning the name of someone with a polis under construction, is not entirely within the game. Yes it can be used on a computer, but not on a tablet or phone. (Even when using a phone's browser.) Everything that is accessible in Ikariam should be accessible equally.

Edit: Happy birthday by the way.

You can't even use miracles on the phone, I think those kind of things should be the priority. I'm pretty sure this source code thing is not an intended thing, they are just lazy to patch it up...
  • BUGATTI wrote:

Rekt wrote:

You can't even use miracles on the phone
    Do you even have a smartphone or a tablet to verify the statement you said to find that you're wrong ?

If I click on a miracle in island view, I get the following message: "OK, got it! This function is currently only available in a browser. If you want to continue please login there with your account data."

Am I missing an update? :D

edit: okay, I got how it works, my bad there :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rekt ().

• You can't even use miracles on the phone
    You can do it for already quite long time.
    Happy birthday by the way.
    Thanks, mate! :)
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draxo ().

• Sorry Kaleg. No.

I want my opponent to work for the information. Let them figure out I am coming for them. If they are dumb enough to think I would fight from a mobile, they deserve to waste time.

For the piracy aspect, yes. But i can only choose one and this is bad for fighting.
    On July 12th, 2015, the 'gentle giant' lost his 14 year war with cancer. We are honored that he served as our SGO. RIP dear husband.
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days have passed and unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support