grotnot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Sorry for throwing my own in here, but I felt like a boss destroying them barbarians! :D

Battle for Barbarian Village
    Battle for Barbarian Village
    (09.10.2015 8:48:14)
    grotnot[FoM] from Wulf Stoclíf
    vs
    Barbarians from Wulf Stoclíf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Barbarians............................0(-195)
    Swordsman..............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................5(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................1(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2250
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: grotnot[FoM]

Losers: Barbarians

The town Barbarian Village has been pillaged by grotnot[FoM]. The following resources have been stolen: 500 , 500 , 500 , 250 , 500

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• grotnot wrote:

Thanks!
    Is it possible to just delete this all together?
    That would be awesome! :D
    I've got regrets... :(

same happened to me when I posted a CR for fun, it got instantly moved to my own CR thread, and even tho I asked to remove it because my post was for fun only (and totally irrelevant as an individual cr), it's still out there. So no, I don't think it's possible to remove it, sorry mate :D