enemy Troop and fleet movement disappears from the troop and fleet overview.

• Reported

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• enemy Troop and fleet movement disappears from the troop and fleet overview.

General Data
      A summary of the bug: when you are doing a navy as well as a land battle against the same player in his town at the same time , than the enemy troop/fleet movement of the enemy disappears and appears .

How this happenes

All enemy troop and fleet movement doesn't disappears, the one with the least time remaining disapears.
      I don't know how to say this you will know this clearly with the screen shot.
      Where you will see that if land battle have 5 min remaining in ending the round and sea battle have 10 min than land battle will be on the top of sea battle and there you won't be able to see the enemy land troop and fleet movement.
      Again after 5 min when next round of land battle will start and it will have more time remaining than navy battle so navy will go up and navy fleet movement of enemy will disappear.
      And this keeps repeating.
      Whatever goes up , disappears.

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: asklepios
      Player-ID: 784
      InGame Name: the-mentalist
      City-ID: 782
      Exact ingame time or time frame and date: you can see that in screenshot
      Important:
      - What Tablet/Mobile Phone used (exact reference)? Lenovo A-3000
      - Which operating system version? Android version? iOS? android version is - 4.2.2 [ jelly bean ]
      - Which browser and which browser version? Chrome [latest- can't check the version while typing..:P ]

Other/Further Information: iotsak i sent you this using board pm i think few month back but you said you don't have android :P now because of that you made me reveal my all resources details in here..:P

Screenshot:
      prntscr.com/9duy22
      prntscr.com/9duz0d
      prntscr.com/9duzwu
      prntscr.com/9dv0m2
      prntscr.com/9dv19u
      prntscr.com/9dv1wz

The post was edited 1 time, last by don ().

• Yes, thank you. Reported.

don wrote:

Other/Further Information: iotsak i sent you this using board pm i think few month back but you said you don't have android :P now because of that you made me reveal my all resources details in here..:P

:D
      That was for a different bug, a visual one, I believe.
      But does not mean I won't report it anyway :P

0052721 & 0070796
      You'll Never Walk Alone